Symphony ◆ Joe Anoa'i◆

By ShrazyMe

I just wanna be part of your symphony Will you hold me tight and not let go? Symphony Like a love song on the... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Instagram
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Instagram
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
The Dreams
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
New Home
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Instagram
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Instagram
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Instagram pt 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Instagram
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Instagram
Chapter 51

Chapter 8

4.6K 132 12
By ShrazyMe

Posted 20 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: Lazy Morning

333,545 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"Hey girl." I hug my good friend, Sofia upon entering her apartment. "Long time no see."

"I know right, you've just been so booked and busy." She says as she pretends to strangle me and I laugh. 

Sofia and I were one of the first models for Fashionnova. Since we are close in age and usually worked on the same days, we just found ourselves spending more time with eachother. We then modelled for Oh Polly before I decided to switch brands and our modelling ways just went in opposite directions. I then started designing fashion collections with Fashionnova and we just didn't see eachother as much anymore.

"By the way, your collection is sooooooo good." She says as she hands me some water which I thank her for. 

"Thank you."

"Why don't you just start your own fashion line outside of Fashionnova?" I pull a face at her question since my parents keep banging on about it.

"I just don't feel that I'm ready for all of that just yet." I shrug my shoulders. "If I think that the time is right and I feel ready, I will start up my own line."

"Now, tell me about that hunky wrestler boyfriend of yours?" She brings up and I laugh.

"He is amazing." I feel my cheeks get hot as I think about Joe. "He is honestly the most perfect guy ever. I really won big with him and what I like the most about him is that he doesn't judge me for my profession."

"That's really good." She grabs herself a can of coke. "There are always guys who want to be with us but then they are always the first to judge us. I still have that lame ass rapper rapping about me being an instagram hoe."

"Bitch please." I roll my eyes. "He mad cause he couldn't handle you."

"Exactly." Sofia grabs her purse, "Now let's head to the Grove, I really want to go Sephora."

--- 

I'm currently at a Benefits launch party with Jordana.

"You guys look sickenin'." The photographer says as he snaps pictures of us infront of the pale pink backdrop, it's funny since Jordana and I are wearing the same colour as the backdrop.

"Ooooh." I hear a beauty influencer say as several of them film us on their phones. I just do the basic poses before thanking the photographer and walking away.

"How have you been?" Jordana asks as we get ourselves cocktails.

"I've been good, life has been treating me well." I smile as I think of Joe. "Plus I've done some new sketches for Fashionnova. What about you? You ready to go back to work yet?"

She groans at the thought, "Not really. I know that we are going to be modelling almost the whole day on our first day back since we are the main models and we were on break. Other than that, I've been good. I've been really thinking about life outside of modelling because I know that it won't last forever."

"That's good." I tell her with a smile. "As much as I love Fashionnova and I'm grateful for all the opportunities, it won't last forever. I don't plan to be there forever, I need to elevate myself and grow as an individual."

"What's up bitches?" We collect our cocktails before turning back to see the Cage Twins walking over to us, looking all cute and shit.

 "Twins." I dramatically say as I take a quick sip of my cocktail.

Jordana and I hug both of the twins before all four us find a secluded place to sit at.

"Congratulations on the new collaboration." I say to the twins, I am lowkey jealous that they get to work with Balmain. I really need to step up my game and start approaching other designer brands because Fashionnova ain't that original. A lot of the items are just the more affordable copycats of other designer brands. 

A few months ago we had Kim Kardashian on our case ready to sue us and it sucks because Fashionnova has some ass designers but they stay copying other brands. It may get us sales and attention but it does fuck up our relationship with other brands. 

"Thank you, we worked really hard on this collection and I can't wait for it to be released." Mya says with a huge smile.

"We really have worked hard, we slaved our asses off." Nya adds as they sip on their drinks.

"When's your housewarming party?" Jordana asks me. 

I pull a face, "I decided that I don't want to have one anymore."

All of their jaws drop, "No way."

"Yeah, my house is finally coming along." I shrug my shoulders, "I'm really liking the progress that I'm making with it and I realised that I don't want a bunch of people coming to my house or knowing where I live."

"Ever since you met Roman Reigns, you have changed." Jordana comments and I give her the side eye.

"Bitch, don't start that again." I hiss.

"I'm just saying that nice you met this man, you ain't been the same girl."

"Since I've met Joe, you've been hella shady." I down the rest of my drink. 

Mya and Nya lift their drinks to their lips, sipping as they look between us.

"You ditched your friends and your plans over some guy that you don't even know." Jordana adds and I shake my head.

"You just jealous because nobody wants your bitchy ass, nobody wants to be with you and nobody wants to hire you." I get in her face. "You're jealous of me and you should be."

Jordana goes to chuck her drink at me but Nya grabs the glass out of her hands.

"We don't do that shit." Nya says while standing inbetween us.

"Congratulations on your relationship with Dwayne." I tell Nya with a smile on my face which she returns.

"We'll have to double date soon." I wink at her.

I turn back to Jordana, "It's a good thing that you don't know where I live and quite frankly, I am over you. Instead of being happy for me, you out here doing the most."

"Fuck you." She spits at me and we all gasp. I use my hand to wipe the spit off my cheek while staring at Jordana in disbelief because that shit is disrespectful as fuck.

"Here you go." Nya and Mya hold out their drinks to me.

"Thanks." I quietly say while grabbing the first glass, I chuck the remains of the drink at Jordana who gasps at the actions. I grab the next one, I chuck it at her face before doing the same with the last. 

With the last glass, I chuck it at her as security walks over to us.

"I'm leaving." I hiss as I collect my shit. I start walking away with the Cage Twins besides me, head held high.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.6K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
15.8K 296 30
So dim that spotlight, tell me things like I can't take my eyes off of you I'm no one special, just another Wide eyed girl who's desperately in love...
2.3K 222 17
She's lost so much already and she's afraid to lose the only person she has left. He's afraid to tell her how he feels and afraid to lose her to some...
132K 3.6K 33
I feel weak We've been here before 'Cause I feel we keep going back and forth Maybe it's over Maybe we're through But I honestly can't say I still lo...