The Lost Letters

By authorISKnight

The Lost Letters is a story of loss and rediscovery. It follows the eyes of Quincy Vance, a WW2 soldier who t... More

The Lost Letters

Author's note

27 4 4
By authorISKnight

Thank you for reading The lost letters. We hope you enjoyed reading this sweet short story we created!
If you did please comment and share and vote to show us and Vance some love!

I would like to thank thetypoteam, for holding this contest as well.
It was a pleasure writing this story.

Also, we would be very thankful of our readers if they checked out our other story as well, called Lycus : The prophecy of Annihilation.

You won't be disappointed!

Add it to your reading list and follow us for a follow back.

Thank you everyone for your support!

~ Argorak

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...