UNEXPECTED.ºº markhyuck (offi...

Por dxnghyucker

"i'm lee donghyuck, your new secretary. please feel free to ask for my assista-" "ok." in which donghyuck's l... Mais

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten. (chittaphon leechaiyapornkul)
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
(say the name)seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twoteen.
twentyone
twentytwo
lil note
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine

seven.

3.4K 205 174
Por dxnghyucker

donghyuck looked in the mirror. he was washing his hands in the bathroom.

him and a few other employees were at the airport, awaiting mr. visitor. well, it never occurred to haechan that mark didn't say his name.

speaking of mark, he was right outside, probably getting irritated by the minute. after all, it was donghyuck that suggested they come to the airport earlier.

two hours earlier

"mr. lee, i know his flight isn't until 7:00 pm later this evening, but maybe we should leave now? there could be traffic and i'm afraid we might leave a bad impression if he's stuck at the airport with no one to help. it's always good to be a little early." donghyuck whispered to mark as they walked down the hallway.

"very well. i trust your opinion, secretary lee. tell the others to get the car ready."

and now it was still 5:30 pm, and they were all ready to murder whoever suggested they come this early.

"so much for being a little early," mark muttered as donghyuck came out the bathroom.

"i'm sorry sir, but you must admit, it's better than being late." donghyuck said as they made their way back to gate 21.

mark ignored him as he took a seat. he slipped out his phone as donghyuck took a seat behind him.

tsk, who does he think he is, haechan thought. 

yes he may be a grand ceo of a huge company, but that doesn't give him any right to act rude. if he keeps his little act up, i really will just kill him-

"ah! mr. lee, it's a pleasure to see you again."

donghyuck looked up.

you know that saying, the best things in life aren't the things you search for, but the things that search for you.

well, that was haechan in this case.

as he looked up, he might as well seen something he never expected he would ever see in this life alone.

the most ethereal man lay before him, charcoal black hair resting perfectly on his forehead. his legs seemed to make a statement as he strutted over to where mark was, greeting him with his shining smile plastered across his face.

oh yes, this man was beautiful.

and mark seemed to notice hyuck staring.

"mr. hendery, it's so nice to see you again. how was the trip?" mark shook his hand and put on a somewhat forced smile, not even comparing to the so-named, mr. hendery.

"i mean, it was a bit of a long one, but as long as i'm here to meet you all, i'm glad i came." he smiled, again.

"this is my secretary, lee donghyuck. and these are a couple of my employees at the company, also here to greet you."

hendery walked up to hyuck.

"nice to meet you, secretary lee. i hope we can become good friends." hendery shook his hand as he sent a wink.

"mr. hendery, we're here to work. now it doesn't concern me what you do outside of here, but while we're all still here, please keep it work friendly. shall we go then?" mark shot a glare at haechan.

"ehem, follow me." donghyuck muttered to the rest of the employees.

mark walked close to haechan. this was only his second meeting with hendery, and he was still skeptical of him.

"donghyu-"

"y'all hear sum?" haechan said to his co-workers. they giggled.

"donghyuc-"

"i'm sorry, my hearing is horrible. i honestly don't hear anything." donghyuck tried to stifle his laugh.

on the other hand mark was getting irritated.

"donghy-"

" i really don't hear anyt-"

"DONGHYUCK! I SAID IM CALLING YOUR NAME!" mark shouted.

"y-yes sir." haechan was a bit intimidated.

"come with me." mark dragged haechan to the car they arrived in. it was only mark and haechan in there, the driver was long gone.

mark pulled haechan into the car and they sat in silence.

haechan sat to the right and mark on his left. mark shifted in his seat to face his whole body towards donghyuck, leaning his arm on the seat.

meanwhile, donghyuck sat still, still looking forward.

"mr. lee, remind me again, whose secretary you are?"

"yours sir." haechan was not moved by this.

"then can you explain your behaviour back there in the airport?"

"i was just trying to lighten the mood with the employees, sir. we were all in a bad mood because of the long wait, and i hoped to at least make them laugh?" this time, donghyuck turned to his left glaring at mark.

"whose fault that we stayed that long though?"

haechan cleared his throat.

"it was mine. and i already apologized for this sir, everyone acknowledged this. and once again, i'm very sorry for making you waste your precious time." donghyuck rolled his eyes.

 he didn't care about respect anymore. if mark wasn't respecting him, why should he respect mark?

"okay fine. i'm sorry for the wait all the blame is on me blah blah blah." mark's hand was still on hyuck's chin and donghyuck looked every where BUT mark.

"hmm. okay. call the driver, we're leaving."

haechan called driver moon and they sat in silence waiting for them.

"you know, if you're really sorry, you could do something for me."

"and what might that be? i'm your secretary, i'm supposed to do things for you."

"come here then." he patted his lap.

uhhhh, what? donghyuck thought. i knew he was into the kinky stuff, jeno must be a psychic.

"and how might that benefit you or me exactly?"

"just come here, no questions. unless you'd rather me get mad again for you not even apologizing i don't see why you would-"

"i'm here."

haechan sat facing him, right on his lap.

this is so cringey, i'n gonna regret this so much. donghyuck's thoughts exploded.

"and now what am i doing here?"

"just look at me. stay like that."

"okay but if someone comes in they might get the wrong idea-"

the car door opened.

"mr. lee? i'm here, sorry for the wait i had to drop winwin at his gate before i could get back here and i -oh my! i'm interrupting something aren't i? i'll just leave-"

donghyuck froze. this is exactly what he was scared of.

"oh it was nothing, taeil. my secretary was just being a bit clingy. let's go, we're a bit behind schedule." mark stifled a laugh.

clingy? uhm, you're the one who asked me to sit on your lap, you kinky butt. donghyuck mentally facepalmed.

"i can assure you i am nothing like tha-"

"secretary lee. it's okay. i'll keep your little secret, it's completely normal to find someone like mark attractive. just leave it." taeil smiled at donghyuck.

"this is all your fault." haechan whispered into mark's ear.

"even if it was, why havent you still gotten off?"

donghyuck jumped. he slid back into his seat. he coughed.

"see, i knew you liked it." mark said.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

474K 16.8K 30
❝ hyung, i need you. ❞ ❝ sexually or emotionally? ❞ ━ or where donghyuck and mark make a deal t...
60.4K 2K 37
❝ーyou became my teddy bear❞ ❝now it's my turn to be the teddy bear for you.❞ everything changes once mark gives donghyuck a teddy bear as he goes...
156K 6.4K 26
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. ❝me? a guy?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI 2019-2020
129K 4.7K 31
markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 3.13.22 markhyuck fanfiction. ©...