My wolf

By diablo_panther_999

Now y'all might be wondering why I brought you here in the first place... Well, I want someone to know my sto... More

Chapter 2

Chapter 1.

262 7 0
By diablo_panther_999

Now y'all might be wondering why I brought you here in the first place... Well, I want someone to know my story.

Well, shouldn't I start from the beginning at least... I'm a werepanther and soon to be alpha of my mother's pack. The pack's name is Black Park Pack. And our pack leaders are always female.

Yes, we do have packs. We don't just sleep on a branch in a wild jungle, like we were depicted in that stupid children's book 'The Jungle Book'.

And we also have one other thing that all were shifters have... And those are 'Mates'. I don't even want one, so why the heck did I get one... I don't get it...

Anyway, let's start with my story, shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beeping*
'Ugh, that's awesome... First day of senior year... Gotta be kiddin' me...'

"Jordan, get your ass down here for breakfast. And don't be late to school!" - My mother yells from the kitchen probably.

"Coming, MA!" - I shout back, and roll out of my bed and went to the bathroom. After I washed my face, I took a shower.

Now you might wonder why are only females our leaders... Well, the answer is... We don't bow down to no male. And I love that, but I feel like I forgot to say something...

- If you don't get your butt to school in an hour, you will be grounded for a month. - My ma said through our pack link.

- Come on, I'm taking a shower. Give me a minute. - I replied. Oh, right, now I remember. I'm a lesbian. And my mate will not be a male.

I will reject any male that happens to be my mate. I might reject female mates, if I feel them trying to make me submit to them.

Yeah, yeah... I'm a douche for saying that, but it's true. I won't submit to anyone, not even my ma. She is still trying to make me submit, but I just can't. It isn't in my blood, just like it isn't in her's. But she is alpha, so I respect her.

After 15 or so minutes, I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I put on my boxers and a sports bra.

Yeah, I wear boxers, so what... Anyway, after I put on my underwear I put on a button-up shirt and a suit, and of course shoes, but you ain't gonna see them. I like to look good, whatcha gonna do about it...

II went downstairs to the kitchen and nodded to my parents, and few others of my ma's pack. I sat at the counter and I was given a plate with the best breakfast ever.

"You know you should have just said breakfast, I would have come running." I said with my mouth full. My ma is just staring at me and just shrugged after a couple of moments.

"And you shouldn't talk with your mouth full, right?" My dad said as he chuckled in response of my ma's mood. I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"You know, I could really use that beauty outside..." I trailed off after I finished my breakfast. I heard my ma sigh, and held her hand out.

"Are you gonna take the keys or just gawk at my hand?" My ma said. And there they were, the keys to the beauty that is parked in our pack house driveway.

"Wait... Really? You are actually giving me the keys to 'THE BEAUTY'?" I was having an out of body experience, and I just leapt to hug my ma and I took the keys and grabbed my backpack and ran outside.

The beauty.

I feel like I'm basically Nicolas Cage in 'Gone in 60 seconds.'

'Holy cow... She actually gave you the keys to 'The beauty'?' My panther, Colton, was in awe and to be honest... So was I. I then jumped in and turned the engine on... Oh, how it roared.

I then drove to my school, which was approximately 15 to 20 minutes away from the pack house.

'Ugh... School... Why?' My panther was trying to complain, but he was enjoying the car to much. 'I don't know, I mean, I'm gonna be alpha anyway, so why... I don't know...'

The school.

I got out of the car after parking it. My beta to be, after I become the alpha, jogged up to me. "She actually trusted you enough to give you 'The beauty'?" Decker, my beta, asked gawking.

"You don't trust me?" I said in a sarcastic manner, while I pretended to be offended. "Oh, you know what I meant." Decker said with a frown. I just laughed and we started walking towards the entrance of the school.

Half a day went through as if in a blur, and it was lunch time. Decker, Julian, Annabelle, Lorelei, Chris, Nix and I entered the cafeteria and we went to our table after buying our lunches.

Julian is the pack's next doc. Annabelle is Decker's mate. Lorelei is the delta's mate. Chris is my brother and the alpha to be, in case I die or I'm incapacitated to be the alpha. But that's far fetched. And last, but certainly not least, Nix is delta to be.

"So, what's planned for your birthday, Jordan?" Annabelle had asked as we sat at our table. Everyone's attention shifted to me. "Oh, you know. Big party, and all." I really don't like big crowds, but considering I'll be announced as alpha at midnight, I don't mind stepping out off my safety bubble.

"How 'bout we go to the skate park, after school?" Nix asked and everyone started chatting about it, agreeing. "Yeah, sure." I know how to skate and all, but I'd rather be curled in a blanket and watch movies.

"Have you guys heard about the new math teacher? I heard she's hot." Chris said, and I rolled my eyes. Everyone started laughing and I groaned, I didn't know what they were talking about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You have math next period, you'll find out." Decker smirked after nudging me. We continued chatting until the bell rang, telling us the lunch was over. Everyone grunting under breathe, but complying, going to their next class.

I was walking towards my next class with Nix and Lorelei, we have math together which I was grateful for. It's not that I don't like math, but the fact that I don't like being without at least one member of my pack.

I know what you're thinking, "clingy" right? Well, I just don't like the attention horny male teenagers give me, which could result in a visit to the hospital for those who hit on me. I don't like someone passing advances at me.

We entered the classroom with everyone else before the teacher arrives. We sat down at our usual seats, which was in the back of the room.

The bell rang for the second time, notifying students that the teacher was arriving in matter of minutes. Nix, Lorelei and I were chatting when an unusual smell hit my nose. I smelled the most intoxicating smell ever.

Which didn't go unnoticed by Nix and Lorelei, since they start smelling the air around us, but they couldn't smell anything other than the regular smell of our school. "What is it?" Nix had asked, and Lorelei shook her head, indicating she didn't know what I was smelling.

"I think... I think I found my mate." I could hear them gasp and I just glared at them. "What? That's amazing." Lorelei said and Nix nodded. I just don't want a mate. That was until I saw her. Those eyes, those ocean blue eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 13.7K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
139K 7.5K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
213K 8.7K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
403K 15.7K 26
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...