my skater

By stevenswifeey

when 14 year old Jillian moves to Compton after a tragic accident happens in her family she meets a new boy n... More

him
my day

the beginning

148 4 0
By stevenswifeey

mom ? I cried out ,"mom are you here ?" I didn't hear any answer and at that point I knew I would have to move with my father in Compton. I hated the thought of it. I couldn't move in with him he abandoned me and my family I hated him. I grabbed my little sister Maria and told her to pack her stuff as I did the same. I called my father and told him that something happened . "Jillian what happened ", I heard worry in his voice ," nothing dad just pick me and Maria up we need you at this time ." my dad arrived about 30 minutes later. i was surprised at first since he usually would take almost a day to arrive. right when we got in the car he asked me all these questions ," how are you ," " are you hurt " what happened " "where's mom" I couldn't answer everything at once so just decided to ignore him for the first minutes . I was glad to be going back because of the skatepark around the corner of my dads house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

514K 10.3K 53
The Romano family always had one saying 'Family over anything' Which they stuck to, especially after the disappearance of their youngest daughter...
20.2K 532 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
812K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
11K 1.1K 26
"ඒ රිදුම් නිවී මා හදේ ඈ ළඟින් රැදීලා වගේ සීරුවෙන් ළයේ පෙම් මල් පීදුනා" අමිත්‍යා × උපුනි