The Commander of The Founders...

Par LucienWinnx4

Time is running out. The human race only has six months left to live. Commander of the Founders: The Race Aga... Plus

Book Cover
Chapter One: Echoes
Chapter Two: Dominance
Chapter Three: Radiation
Chapter Four: A Lie Guarded
Chapter Six: We Will Rise
Chapter Seven: Gimme Shelter
Chapter Eight: God Complex
Chapter Nine: The Bond of the Unify Partners
Chapter Ten: Heir to Lorelei Kom Cavikru
Chapter Eleven: The Other Side
Chapter Twelve: The Chosen
Chapter Thirteen: Praimfaya

Chapter Five: The Tinder Box

83 4 0
Par LucienWinnx4

The march to Arkadia was a long one. The army would arrive around nightfall. It would allow Didrika to relay the options to Skaikru and to give them several hours to think on it. It would allow the army to set up camp outside the colony. This would be all good, except that was never going to happen. Didrika was never going to give Skaikru the options. She was not going to break the alliance with them. There was going to be no war. Didrika had no idea how she was going to end the game. Clarke could help her and she still had to give the report on the Nightblood solution. The long ride was giving Didrika too much time to over think her decisions. Her decision was a good one. She closed her eyes and let her mind go blank.

There was only one way to get to Arkadia from Polis. It was in rough terrain. It was a good thing that the horses were well equipped to travel on these paths. They were moving slowly, so that Kane and Bellamy could keep up. Bellamy was still broken up about his sister's death, but his sobs had ended. Didrika was thankful for that. She was going to cry if he had kept it up and that would have made her seem weak. It would have also probably broken her cover.

The army was still in the cover of the trees. Didrika led them out of the woods and onto a path. Dust pillowed up from the marching feet and hooves. The sun was hot and it was only mid morning. The red cape was wrapped around Didrika's head like a hood. Didrika never knew why Lexa wore the cape that way, but now she did.

You're doing what is right. A long lost voice said. Lexa, that you? Didrika asked. Actually it is Joan. I was listening to you thinking. The voice said. That's kind of creepy. Didrika told Joan. Joan snickered. You get used to it. I thought you would like me to weigh in on the situation. Joan said. Go ahead. Have at it. Didrika encouraged him. I believe that you remember that I died from a war. Lexa inherited it. Joan said. Yes, I remember. It was the war with Azgeda. Didrika responded. Now, hear me out, I never even thought about doing what you are, but knowing what I know about fear, the Nightblood solution is not enough. You want the clans to follow you, you need to give something for them to see. You know the phrase, can't believe what you can't see. You also want Kane to submit to you. People like him need a decision that surprises him. You need a decision that he would make to get him on your side. I personally know that. It worked with one of my reluctant Ambassadors. Joan said. He thinks I'm bloodthirsty. Didrika said. Then make him see that you're not. That's all I can help you with right now. But, remember, you can always call on the past Commanders for help. Joan said. Goodbye Joan and thank you for the advice. Didrika said. The presence of the voice disappeared and Didrika found herself alone again. Looked like her scheme just got bigger.

--IN ARKADIA--

Clarke slowly made her way down to the hangar bay. She was expecting Niylah to be there, handing over dried meat from their hunting trips. Clarke really wanted to see her friend. Arkadia was not the place she wanted to be in right now. She was encountering all kinds of hostility from her people. Her best friends were even distancing themselves from her. On top of all this, Clarke felt useless. She tried to help the people by making the list of survivors and that backfired on her. Her mother, Abby, had taken a team to Bekka's island to try to recreate Nightblood for the general population and was rejected on going with them. Bellamy and his hunting trip were still missing. She had sent a team with Jaha to find them, but she had not gotten any word back. She was beyond worried. She hated being away from Polis. She did not know what was going on on Didrika's side of things. Clarke was sure that Didrika would write to her if something had occurred, but that did not stop Clarke from being paranoid.

She walked down the ramp and saw Monty. She smiled at him. He was carrying their load of meat.

"Hey, any word from Jaha? Have they found Bellamy's unit?" Clarke asked Monty.

"Yeah, they're back and we forgot to tell you," Monty remarked.

Monty walked right by her and said the phrase with a straight face. The words plucked at her nerves and her heart stung. Clarke looked away from him and bit her cheek. She took a sigh and continued walking to her friend. Niylah approached her with a smile.

"Ha yun, ai lukot. (Hello, my friend,)" Niylah said.

"Hi," Clarke sighed.

Clarke hugged Niylah and then looked up at her. Niylah saw the creases in her forehead. She was worried for Clarke. Clarke was under too much pressure for doing what was right for her people.

"How light were we?" Clarke asked hoarsely.

"Always so serious," Niylah commented.

Clarke gave her a small smile and Niylah grinned. She tilted her head to the side in a comforting way.

"Better. Don't worry. The Earth will be more generous next time. See you then," Niylah encouraged her.

Niylah placed her hand on Clarke's arm and then turned around. She gathered her things. Clarke smiled and then a thought crossed her mind. Clarke walked up to her and Niylah turned to her.

"Did you charge the radio that I gave you when you were here?" Clarke asked.

"Yes. Like you told me to," Niylah said skeptical.

"Good."

Clarke smiled and then a shout shattered her peace. Clarke looked to the voice and saw Harper running into the hangar bay. A young man carried Octavia in his arms. Octavia was covered in blood. Clarke gasped and ran toward Octavia.

"She just stopped breathing," Harper called out.

"Okay, get her on the table now," Clarke instructed.

Clarke cleared off the metal table of ship parts and tools. The young man laid Octavia on her back on the table. Octavia had her eyes closed and she was very pale. Her skin was spotted with blood.

"There's a stab wound in her belly. She's soaked in blood," Harper informed Clarke.

The people in the room stood up. Monty made his way back to the hangar bay and bolted to Octavia's side. Clarke placed her hands on Octavia's chest and pressed down on it. Concern wrinkled her face and she tried to keep her composure. Clarke looked up at the young man.

"Who are you? How did this happen to her?" Clarke asked the man.

"Ilian kom Trishanakru. I was on my way home from Polis when I found her," Ilian said.

Clarke stopped chest compressions and placed her hands on Octavia's face. She pressed her nose shut and pulled her chin to open her mouth. She pressed her lips on Octavia's and blew air into her mouth. Clarke turned her head and placed her ear on Octavia's lips. There was no air in her lungs. More people began to surround the group. Clarke pressed her lips back on Octavia's and blew in air. She listened again and blew air in again. Niylah stood at the edge of the table with a worried expression. Harper looked at Octavia with tears in her eyes. Clarke listened and Octavia coughed quietly. Clarke stroked her hair and kept in a sigh of relief. Octavia looked around disoriented.

"Okay, get her to medical now," Clarke ordered.

Monty ran off to go get a stretcher. Clarke looked up at Ilian.

"Getting her here saved her life. Thank you," Clarke said.

Octavia looked around and the only thing she could think of was Didrika's last words to her. Octavia knew that war was coming. She tried to move and Clarke put her hand on Octavia's forehead. Clarke shushed her and tried to calm her down. She tried to tell her that she was okay. Octavia did not care that she was okay. She cared about saving her people.

"Octavia, you've lost a lot of blood, but you're home now. I'm gonna help you," Clarke told her.

Monty raced down the ramp with a stretcher in hand and people behind him. He laid it on the ground. Octavia tried to speak. She cleared her throat and looked over at Clarke.

"Ambassadors are coming," Octavia mumbled.

"What's she talking about?" Monty asked.

"I-" Clarke stuttered.

"The clans are coming. Army. Marching," Octavia whispered.

Octavia could feel herself losing consciousness. Clarke lightly slapped her cheeks. Octavia looked back up at her.

"Octavia, hey, hey, hey, stay with me," Clarke said.

"War is here," Octavia said louder.

Clarke pushed her head back and her eyes widened in fear. Monty looked at Octavia in shock. Clarke's face wrinkled in anger.

"How could Didrika let this happen?" Clarke asked.

"She's not. She's trying to stop it. Help her, Clarke. Prepare our fighters," Octavia said.

Octavia's eyes fluttered shut. Clarke looked up at Monty and the people behind him.

"Take her. Go," Clarke ordered.

They slowly lowered Octavia onto the stretcher. Clarke did not let her go until she was out of her reach. She was lifted up and Monty turned to Clarke.

"Start an IV, blood and fluids, and, and get a suture kit ready," Clarke ordered.

Monty backed away from the stretcher and Octavia was carried away. Clarke looked at Monty. She moved to his side and put her hand on his arm.

"Hey, I have to do this, but get Kane on the radio. Find out exactly what's going on," Clarke told Monty.

"On it," Monty said.

Monty raced off and Clarke moved in front of Harper. Harper was looking into space and had a mortified face.

"Harper, hey, look at me. Convene the guard. Miller's dad is ranking officer. If an army is coming, we need to plan our defense, okay? I'll be there as soon as I can," Clarke said to Harper.

"Okay," Harper mumbled.

Harper raced out of the hangar bay. Clarke ran forward and turned to Niylah. Niylah was standing by the table still. Niylah would be able to help her.

"Niylah, I could use the help," Clarke called.

Niylah raced after her and they bolted toward the medbay.

-----

Clarke slowly traveled down the corridors of the Ark. She had washed up before even thinking about going to the war meeting. Stitching up serious wounds took time. Octavia was resting in the medbay now. She would not be going anywhere for a while. Clarke entered the small room and was rushed by Harper.

"Hey, how is she?" Harper whispered as Clarke appeared around the corner.

"Strong," Clarke replied.

"Listen. All we need to do is spread it in front of the outer wall. Then when the army gets close-" Miller's dad said in the background.

"Thanks for helping," Clarke told Harper.

"We light them up," Riley finished Miller's dad's thought in the background.

Clarke turned her attention to the war briefing. It looked like they were brainstorming quite a lot. They were all bogged down by the news of war.

"That's right," Miller's dad said.

"You want to light a fire outside the ship we just spent the last month getting ready?" Monty asked.

"That's not happening. Any word from Kane?" Clarke asked.

Clarke moved to the war table. The soldiers turned their eyes to her.

"No, but Jaha found the cargo truck 12 hours out, no sign of Bellamy or Stephens," Monty responded.

Clarke's breath stuttered and she looked to the floor to compose herself. Emotion riddled her face and she swallowed down the bile in her throat. She looked back up at Monty.

"I have to talk to Didrika. Something must have happened. Some sort of misunderstanding. The Ambassadors are waging the war not Didrika," Clarke said.

"Do you think something happened to Didrika?" Monty asked.

"No. I. I don't think so. Octavia said she was trying to stop it. If I can get time to talk to her I may be able to stop the war."

"Clarke, this isn't like negotiating with Lexa. The army is already heading our way," Harper said.

"Right, but there's only one way to get here from Polis. I'll ride out and meet them."

"Are you? No, absolutely not," Miller's dad said.

"Actually, that might work," Monty said.

"Monty, what are you talking about?" Harper asked.

"The army thinks they have the element of surprise, but, thanks to Octavia, they don't. Pike showed us how valuable that can be," Monty explained

"You're citing Pike?" Harper asked, repulsed.

"As awful as that sounds, yes," Monty said.

Everyone in the room looked to Monty for instructions. Monty looked at Clarke and she nodded. Monty pulled out a map and smoothed it out on the table. He pointed to a valley between two mountains. It was not far from Arkadia, but far enough that to get there before the army they would have to run. Monty explained his plan. Soldiers were going to be on the mountain edges. The valley would already have the army on edge because they knew they were vulnerable. It would be a perfect spot for an ambush. Monty said that Clarke would stand in the middle of the path. That would be enough to stop them from continuing. The rest relied on Clarke. Clarke explained that the grounders were not their enemies. Radiation was and the radiation did not care what differences were between them. Miller's dad suggested they get a move on.

Clarke rushed out of the small room. She went into her room and found Niylah sleeping. Her arms were draped over her stomach. Her mouth was hanging open and she was snoring. It was the cutest thing Clarke had ever seen. Clarke bent over Niylah and kissed her neck. Niylah grumbled and pushed her away. Clarke grabbed her hand and kissed her fingers. Niylah opened her eyes and looked at her with a grin. Niylah sat up and looked at her questionably. Clarke walked around to her side of the bed and pulled out her bag. She pulled out the extra clips and laid them on her bed. She unholstered her gun and loaded it. She cocked it and holstered it again. Clarke put an extra clip in her back pocket. Niylah rose to her feet and hugged Clarke. Clarke smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"Going to save the world again?" Niylah asked.

"No. Just to stop a war. I'll be back," Clarke said.

Niylah took her hands and frowned at her, concerned.

"Watch after Octavia for me?" Clarke asked.

"Of course. Go. Your friends are waiting for you," Niylah said.

Clarke pecked her cheek and left. Niylah felt Clarke's hands leave her grasp. Niylah watched after her with a frown.

Clarke met up at the front gates of Arkadia. The soldiers were aimed and ready. Miller's dad looked at her. Clarke nodded. The gates creaked open and the group broke into a sprint. The heat of the afternoon hit them as they reached the valley. The soldiers climbed up the mountain side. They lied down on their stomachs and lined their guns up. They looked through the scopes and made sure it was in line with Clarke. Clarke kicked rocks out of her way and stood defiantly. She made herself as big as possible. She wanted to look as if she could protect the whole length of the valley. She wanted to look like a threat. Her legs straddled the fallen rocks. She heard the crash of boots in front of her. She narrowed her eyes and held her breath. She looked up at the snipers and they nodded at her. She even got some thumbs up. Clarke chuckled and turned her gaze in front of her. She crossed her arms over her chest and clenched her jaw. The army was not getting past her no matter what they did. She was stubborn and she wanted peace. Clarke was going to get it one way or another.

Didrika rode up a hill and was able to see the horizon again. They had been climbing a hill for a while and her front view was blocked. There was a young woman standing in the middle of the crumbled rocks. Didrika put her hand up to signal to stop. The army slowed to a stop behind her. The woman was Clarke. Didrika saw the look on her face. Didrika's heart sank. She knew at that moment that Clarke felt betrayed and shocked. Roan turned his head to Echo. Their voices were hushed whispers.

"'Mo don get in bilaik oso don's kom op. 'Mo don ge lom op. (They knew we were coming. They were warned,)" Roan said angrily.

"Nowe bilaik Okteivia don kik thru ai swison ou dei slipen-de. (There's no way Octavia survived my blade or that fall,)" Echo told him.

Didrika's cheeks reddened. She realized that Roan had ordered Echo to kill her. She knew that he had lied to her. She just did not know that he had wanted Octavia dead. What good came from her dead? Why would he do that? What motive did he have? She smiled at Lorelei. Lorelei returned the smile with a light hearted gaze. Whatever plan he had, it was spoiled now. Octavia was alive.

Didrika turned to Bellamy. Bellamy looked ready to pounce. Kane looked exhausted. Bellamy met her eyes and looked at her strangely. Didrika shook her head; she was letting him know that he needed to remain composed as she talked to him. Bellamy nodded in agreement. Didrika mouthed the words: Octavia is alive. Bellamy looked at her shocked. She nodded and gave him a smile. She turned around and faced Clarke again.

Bellamy could not believe it. His little sister was still alive. He did not know that someone could love someone so much that they would break down and then feel high after news about their condition. Octavia had made it to Arkadia. Clarke was here. Didrika was playing a game on the Ambassadors. Bellamy smirked. He liked this Commander. Things were going to get done faster with her in power. Bellamy trusted her and right now he trusted her with his life.

Clarke composed her face and lifted her chin up. Didrika squeezed her eyebrows in worry. Clarke was a great leader. This was going to be fun. It would be like two magnets trying to stick together, except they were turned on their opposite poles. They both wanted the same thing. They both were leaders. That alone should have allowed them to connect together like magnets. The fact that they both had different plans to achieve that, made that incredibly difficult. Their plans were like the opposite poles. Without them knowing each other's games they were going to hurt each other. Without both of them knowing everything the other knew, they were going to butt heads. Clarke and Didrika were so alike in their roles that the possibility of them clashing was high. They were both going to try to get control of the situation. They would fight. This was not including the other variables. The Ambassadors were not going to make this easy. Roan and Echo were certainly not going to let Didrika get away with her plan. Didrika chewed on her bottom lip and tensed.

"I need to talk to Didrika!" Clarke announced.

"No you don't, Skai gada (Sky girl). There's no stopping this," the Azgeda Ambassador shouted.

Clarke looked up to the mountains. Lorelei hissed at Didrika. Didrika had been looking at the mountains since they stopped. She had seen the snippers before the army did. Lorelei was now eyeing Didrika horrified. Didrika looked down at herself and saw green lasers on her chest. Didrika automatically stiffened. She counted the snipers. There was no way she was getting out of this without being riddled with bullets. Her life was in the hands of the Ambassadors. Damn it, Clarke, you ruined my plan, Didrika thought to herself.

"I talk to Didrika or I kill her. Your choice," Clarke said.

"Reinja, frag Wanheda op! (Archers, kill Wanheda!)" Roan ordered.

The archers stumbled and remained behind the horses. The mutter in question; they do not know who to take orders from. Didrika looked up at Clarke. Clarke had not flinched. Clarke had the upper hand. She knew nothing was going to happen to her. The Ambassadors moved in front of the horses and dragged Bellamy and Kane in front of the group. They slammed them on their knees and pressed blades to their necks. Clarke looked at them, uncertain. She took a mental step back. Clarke had not planned for this. She was putting her life on the line, not Bellamy and Kane's.

"Wanheda, let this happen," the Trishanakru Ambassador said.

"I want to talk to Didrika," Clarke demanded.

Didrika kept her blank face and put her manipulation to the test.

"Archers aim your bows at snippers. If any of them move, kill Bellamy. I'm going to talk to Wanheda," Didrika ordered.

Didrika slid off her horse and walked forward. Clarke disappeared behind the rocks.

"What if it's a trap?" Echo called.

Didrika turned to Echo with an unthrilled face.

"It is a trap. We're already in it," Didrika said.

"You said you were breaking the alliance with Skaikru," Roan said, "Don't tell me you're breaking your promise to the Ambassadors."

"I am breaking the alliance. I'm killing Clarke," Didrika said and walked away.

Kane gaped at her. He could not believe her. Kane struggled onto his feet and was knocked back down. The green lasers on Didrika turned to target the army.

Didrika followed Clarke into the deep forest. They entered a cave and Clarke turned around. Clarke's face warped into anger and she thrust her first into Didrika's nose. Didrika stared uninterested at her.

"You bitch!" Clarke snapped.

Didrika did not flinch from the contact. Her hand went to her nose and rubbed it. Clarke looked at her mercilessly.

"Octavia said you were stopping the war not leading it. You betrayed us. You betrayed Octavia. How could you?" Clarke said.

"Clarke, I'm not betraying you," Didrika said.

"You have Bellamy and Kane in chains!"

"Kane is the reason for this. He challenged my authority. I didn't give the kill order and the Ambassadors took it upon themselves. Azgeda attacked Trikru, Clarke. They want to kill Skaikru. I kept them at bay by making them think I was going to break the alliance."

Clarke stepped away from her. Confusion crossed her face as Didrika watched her regain trust in Didrika.

"By making them think? You aren't betraying us, are you?" Clarke asked.

"No, I'm not. But I need a damn good reason to keep the peace when I don't break it. They'll be angry. Clarke, I need something big. I'm trying really hard to uphold blood must not have blood, but Kane thinks I'm a hypocrite and the Ambassadors don't trust my judgment."

"Did you tell them about the Nightblood solution?"

"I tried. Kane interrupted me."

"That'll give them hope."

"They need more than hope. They need to be able to see a solution. They need to see your progress."

"What if you told them that Arkadia is rebuilding the ship to sustain 100 people for five years?"

"You're making a solution to save your people behind my back?"

"It's a backup plan. I was going to tell you in response to your letter. What if I told them that they could have equal spots in the ship? It's a backup plan so it might not be used. It's a temporary plan. We could tell them about the Nightblood solution too."

"I'll keep my word. I'll let Kane and Bellamy go. I will uphold blood must not have blood. They will protest when we first step out together. They think I'm killing you in here."

"That's great."

Didrika smiled and Clarke gave her a warm gaze. Didrika lifted her hand for Clarke and Clarke took it.

"Come, Flamekeeper."

"Didrika, I'm sorry about Kane."

"Don't be. After today he will recognize that I can make good decisions."

Clarke and Didrika walked out of the cave and headed for the army. The Ambassadors spotted them and muttered in betrayal. Roan glared at Didrika and she smirked at him. Lorelei chuckled softly. Didrika silenced the chaos that had erupted. Didrika ripped Kane onto his feet. She pressed her sword on his neck. She slid the blade across his collar bone and he flinched.

"Kane is hereby stripped from his title Ambassador. You are no longer an Ambassador," Didrika spat at him.

Didrika threw him away from her arms. Kane looked at Clarke in disbelief. Didrika was murderous. She should have killed Clarke. They should all be dead. Kane froze in the realization that he was played. Didrika had done what he would have done. She used her enemies' goals against them. She made them think she was doing one thing and then ended up doing another thing. Kane had done that with Finn. He had done that with Pike and the insurgence. Kane realized that Didrika was a legitimate leader. Kane should have never doubted her. He had caused this whole mess. They had lost a day due to him. Kane accepted his punishment and now Didrika had to clean up his mess.

Didrika turned to the army.

"I am not breaking the alliance. Skaikru is forgiven for its previous leader's actions," Didrika declared.

Didrika unchained Bellamy and helped him onto his feet. The warriors sheathed their weapons. The Ambassador grumbled in anger.

"You have a bias!" The Yujleda Ambassador yelled.

"This is not a bias. We need Skaikru. Praimfaya doesn't care what side you're on. Skaikru is our best chance of survival. They are rebuilding their ship. It can hold 100 people. Seven people for each clan," Didrika told them.

The warriors clammed in disapproval. The Ambassador spat at Didrika. Didrika kept her composure. Clarke moved to her side.

"It's a temporary solution. It's not the best situation, but it's a back up plan. Skaikru is working on a solution to save everyone. Nightblood metabolizes radiation. We have reason to believe that we can make more Nightblood and distribute it to everyone," Clarke said.

"That's blasphemy," Roan called.

"It's not blasphemy. It's science. Science will save everyone," Clarke said.

An explosion ripped through the silence. Birds squawked and shot into the air. A plumb of black smoke burst into the air. The trees shuddered from the sound and explosion waves. Didrika and Clarke turned to the sound. Clarke looked at it in sadness.

"It came from Arkadia," Clarke whispered.

Didrika jumped onto her horse and pulled Clarke onto Poseidon. She kicked Poseidon's sides and he raced forward. Echo, Roan, and Lorelei chased after her. The army ran on foot behind them. The night had fallen as they reached the ship. The place had a terrifying orange glow to it. They jumped off their horses and ran forward. Didrika turned and ordered the warriors to help evacuate the ship. They ran into the ship. Bellamy arrived beside Clarke and spoke frantically.

"I have to find my sister," Bellamy said.

"She's in medbay," Clarke said.

Bellamy raced forward. Clarke spun around asking anyone who bumped into her if they knew what had happened. Roan and Echo stared at the burning infrastructure of the ship. Ilian appeared out of the ship with Octavia and Niylah in his arms. Clarke and Bellamy shot forward to his side. Bellamy took Octavia and Clarke took Niylah. Octavia gripped Bellamy's neck and sobbed. Clarke sat Niylah down and checked her for injuries. Monty raced over and helped Niylah. Clarke ran back over to Octavia. Didrika slipped to Octavia's side and took her hand. Octavia raspingly told them that Ilian had burned down the ship. Clarke gasped and looked up at him in disbelief and anguish. Didrika turned her head to Ilian and shot him a glare.

Clarke rose to her feet with Octavia's hand in hers. Her hand gripped the butt of her gun. A series of explosives tore apart the ship at its seams. The onlookers whimpered and shouted. The ship crashed to the ground. Sparks flew in the air as it broke into pieces. The light was so bright that the people were blinded. Tears fell down some faces. Others looked at it in shock and betrayal. Clarke felt fear bury itself in her chest. This was her last hope and it was gone. It had saved Didrika and now she feared for Didrika's life. Clarke looked at Didrika and saw tears in her eyes. She had the same face that Lexa had when they found the massacred army. The sobs of the bystanders echoed in the air. The heat sizzled and the air was heavy with heart break and hopelessness.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.9K 777 29
Clarke Arklynn Praimheda was thrust into a world of pain and loneliness since the second she was cut from her dead mothers womb 2 months early, her f...
10.3K 419 45
This story begins when Anya gets shot by guards of the Ark. But they miss and Anya can get away with her life. Now she needs to convince Heda to hear...
38.1K 783 17
This story begins after the s3 (Lexa survived). Lexa and Clarke were on their way to Arkadia when they stumbled upon someone, what will they do? A.L...
5.4K 198 19
Layla Celina is my name. I'm 18 years old and I am a runaway. I saw the opportunity to escape the hunk of metal so I took it. Tomorrow, Bellamy Blake...