Red vs. Blue x reader

By DeviantLover17

*THE COVER IS NOT MY ART* yo welcome to this story. More

Church x Blue!reader
Caboose x Blue!reader
Simmons x red!reader
Tucker x Blue!Reader lemon
Church x Blue!reader
Grif x Red! Reader
Sarge x Red!Reader
Grif x Blue! Reader
Washington x Freelancer Reader
Doc/O'Malley x Blue!Reader
Locus x Bounty Hunter!Reader
Doc/O'Malley x Blue!Reader Lemon
Caboose x Blue! Reader
Sarge x Blue! Reader
Carolina x Blue!Reader
Simmons x Red! Reader
Tucker x Blue! Reader
Washington x Blue! Reader
Sarge x Red! Reader
Church x Blue! reader
Washington x Blue Pregnant! reader
Church x Blue! reader
Tucker x Blue!reader x Church
Simmons x Red! reader

Sharkface x Reader AU

623 7 3
By DeviantLover17

I love you 3000

Prompt: You and Sharkface have a daughter.

D/n= Daughter's name

Sharkface's pov

"Daddy? Dad? Wake up dad!" A voice shouted all of a sudden. I woke up to see d/n on top of me.

"Good morning princess. Why you awake so early?" I asked

"Dad it's 11:10 a.m." she stated. I looked over at the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was 11:10 a.m.

"Oh shit"

"Mommy said that you can't say bad words around me" she explained.

"Speaking of your mom where is she?" I asked while sitting up.

"She went to hang out with Carolina" she said with a smile. I got up and went to the kitchen to make some pancakes. As I finished the pancakes, I put some on a plate for me and for d/n. We sat down at the table and while we were eating she said something.

"Oh I forgot. Before mom left she said that you have to take care of me all day"

"Well that's sounds like a great idea. How about we start of the day by taking you out for some ice cream?" I asked. She gasped and nodded with a smile. "Well go get ready while I do the same"

Okay dad" she said before running away to change.

~a few hours later~

After a day while taking her for ice cream, taking her to the park, taking her to see Locus and Felix, we finally got home. When I entered the door I gave d/n a piggyback ride and I saw y/n making dinner.

"Hey you two" she said with a smile.

"Mommy!" D/n said while running up to y/n to give her a hug.

"Hi sweetie. Had a fun day with daddy?" Y/n asked. D/n nodded and went to her room to play. "Wow she is happy"

"Yeah well I am a good dad" I said with a smirk.

"I can tell" she said with a smile. I helped her set the table for dinner then we ate the meal she made. After dinner D/n and I were watching TV on the couch. She started to yawn a lot.

"You tired, princess?" I asked.

"Uh huh" she said with a yawn while rubbing her eyes. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I laid her down and tucked her in.

"Daddy, before I sleep can you tell me how you got those scars?" She asked. I smiled at her request.

"It's a long story but when I was working with Locus and Felix, and they had a very dangerous job, some bad guy got to the pyrotechnic weap-"

"What's a pyrotechnic?" She asked

"It's something to do with fire and light"

"Oh okay. Keep going"

"As I was saying. This bad guy got to to pyrotechnic weapon that Locus was working on and while I tried to stop him he burned the half of my face and some of my body. When I was in the hospital your mom stated by my side all the time to make sure I was okay"

"Is that how you fell in love with mommy?"

"Of course. She loved me and I loved her. A few months after that I asked her to marry me and she said yes. A year after we got married you were born" I said while tickling her.

"Stop!" She said between giggles. I stopped tickling her. "Do I look you or mommy?"

"Well you have your mom's attitude and facial features but you mostly look like me" I said with a wink. "But don't tell mom that"

"Okay" she giggled.

"Now go to bed, kid" I chuckled

"I love you dad"

"I love you more d/n"

"I love you 3000"

"Wow. You love me 3000? Your insane, kid. Goodnight d/n. See you in the morning" I said before turning off the lights and leaving her room. I closed the door and went to my room. I saw that y/n was reading a book with her glasses on.

"She alseep?" She asked while closing her book.

"Yup" I said while getting into bed.

"Your a good father you know that?" She stated.

"Yes I know that already"

"Hey Sharky?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant" she stated. I got up and looked at her. She smiled. I hugged her and kissed her.

"I love you y/n"

"I love you too Terrance"

-----------------------
Bruh I wrote this at 11:58 p.m. and I'm tired as fuck.
Thanks for reading. Don't forget to follow, vote, or check out my other books
~JT4ever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.1K 89
Before anything can begin, it must first Start from Zero. Before there was Red vs Blue, there was Project Freelancer. And before there was Project...
12.6K 226 18
note i did not make cover)) bunch of dumb assholes traped in a box canyon plus male oc alex Red vs Blue and characters owned by roster teeth Alexande...
4.6K 95 20
The reds and blues are separated while chasing O'mali the teleported malfunction and now the grup of dumb assholes must stop him and save the galaxy...
8.8K 295 36
An 18 year old signs up for military service, and gets shipped off to somewhere he's never been or heard of before. A hot canyon with a bunch of idio...