Yours Truly (JJBA X Reader)

By InsaneCatPawsse

You are a 15 year old girl moving from the America's to Japan. Having to Abandon all of your old friends was... More

Note
Chapter One - The Move
Chapter Two - Cousins
Your Stand (UPDATED!)
Chapter Three - Super Market
Chapter Five - School
Chapter Six - The visit
Chapter Seven - The Date
Chapter Eight - Joestar Threat
Chapter Nine - Joestar Threat Cont.
Chapter Ten - Jealousy
Chapter Eleven - Manga
Chapter Twelve - Lover Boy
_-~•°Please Read!°•~-_
Chapter Thirteen- New Classmate
Chapter Fourteen - New Classmate (Cont.)
Chapter Fifteen - The Meet Up
Chapter Sixteen - Baby Brother
Chapter Seventeen- Baby Brother (Cont.)
Chapter Nineteen - Trip
_-~•°Please Read!°•~-_
Chapter Twenty - Italy
Chapter Twenty One - Trip to Rome
Chapter Twenty Two - Trip To Rome (Cont.)
_-~•°Please Read!°•~-_
Chapter Something
ITS OUT!

Chapter Four - A True Gentleman

2.8K 69 56
By InsaneCatPawsse

I lazily got out of bed, groaning as the monstrous sound of my alarm went off.

'Goddamnit, why is this thing so annoying?!' I silenced it by throwing some random objects at it. The alarm finally stopped screaming when I threw a teddy bear at it.

I lazily stood up and got changed. Today I was wearing a black skirt with an (F/C) hoodie, and some thigh-high (F/C) striped socks. I left my hair down and went downstairs.

"Good morning my dear, but why are you up so early?" My mother questioned.

'Should I tell her about my stand? Does she already know? I don't know what to do!' I was unable to answer, but a knock at the door saved me. My mother walked over to the door, to see two figures looming in front of her.

One looked too familiar to you, but the other was a mystery.

"Madam, we would both be so grateful if you would allow your daughter to go on a stroll with us." The mystery person said. He noticed me staring at him and simply smiled.

He had dark blue hair that went pleasantly with his pale skin, a blue shirt that had absurd brown shoulder pads, grey pants with knee-high brown leather boots, and to finish the look, he had brown gloves that were fingerless.

'Why do all of these men have such odd taste in clothing?' My mother looked at me, worriedly. I simply smiled at her and nodded.

She was very wary at first, but her worry soon turned into a smile.

"(Y/N), I am so proud of you for making friends", she then looked at the two boys, "and you two, please do take care of my daughter, she is not very strong." I blushed at my mother's comment, earning a goofy grin from Joseph, and a nod of understanding from the other person.

With that all said, we all began to walk down the street.

"Ah allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jonathan Joestar. Before you ask, yes I am related to this bafoon right here. In fact, I'm his older brother." I started to laugh when Jonathan called Joseph a bafoon, earning a deadly scowl from Joseph towards Jonathan.

"I-It's a pleasure to meet you, Jonathan." He gingerly took my hand in his and placed a kiss on it. My face turned red when he did this.

'H-He's such a gentleman! How i-is he related to Joseph?!' He quickly let go of my hand.

"O-Oh, the m-my name is (F/N), (F/N) (L/N)."

"A-Ah, I'm terribly sorry if that made you uncomfortable." Joseph simply scoffed while and took my hand in his and we began to run to a nearby park.

"J-Joseph! What are you doing!?" I had gotten no response. We were in the park at this point, and he gestured towards some swings. I didn't understand what he meant at first until he hopped on some swings and began to go haywire on them.

I started to laugh at his foolishness.

"Y-You're really like a kid sometimes, J-Joseph," I said between laughs. One of his perverted smiles appeared on his lips. He suddenly got up, went over to me, and whispered into my ear,

"Well little kitty~ I can show you how much of a man I am, and then we'll see if I'm a kid or not~" I stepped back, stumblingly into Jonathan in the process. My face was beet red.

"J-Joseph! What did you do to poor (Y/N)?" Jonathan asked, his face full of worry. Joseph simply scoffed, winked at me, and went over to the swing again.

We all stayed there for a while, just chatting.

"So I heard you have a stand, (Y/N)?" Jonathan asked. I simply nodded at him in response.

'I really don't know anything about my stand, heh I guess I really am helpless.' I started to ponder about what Lunar Eclipse can do.

"You know, (Y/N), we could call Jotaro or Josuke for help, would you like us to do that?"

"B-But wouldn't I be a burden to them?" I stutter out. Jonathan smiled brightly at me while patting me on the head.

"Now (Y/N), why do you think that? If we thought you were a burden, why would we hang out with you? The same thing goes for Josuke and Jotaro. Although Jotaro does seem cold-hearted, he does care. And Josuke, he's just a goofball, but a lovable goofball." Jonathan said reassuring me. I was left speechless.

'Why is he being so nice to me? He has no reason to be this nice! He's such a gentleman..' My thoughts were interrupted by Jonathan calling someone on his phone.

-Jonathan's P.O.V-

"Who is it?" A gruff voice answered on the other line.

'Ah, it's Jotaro.'

"Hello Jotaro, it is I, Jonathan."

"Jonathan? What the Hell are you calling me for?" Jotaro said surprised.

"Well, I was wondering if you would be free this afternoon, well you or Josuke I suppose."

"Yeah? We are. What the Hell do you want, just tell me already."

"Do you remember the female stand user? (F/N) (L/N)."

"Good grief, yes I do." I could feel him getting impatient with me, so I quickly wrapped this conversation up.

"Well, I wanted to know if you were willing to help her train her stand since you're pretty good with yours and all. Look, I don't know how these things work, all I have is Hamon."

"Yes, yes I know you don't have a stand, but why would I waste my time with someone like her?" Jotaro says harshly.

"Ah, I see. As expected. I suppose I'll just ask Josuke. Thank you for your time Jota--" before I could say his name, he had already hung up. A quick sigh escapes my lips. I dial Josuke's number, after about three rings he picks up.

"Hello? Higashikata residence."

"Why hello Josuke!" I say in a voice full of cheer. I had always liked Josuke.

"J-Jonathan! What are you doing calling me? ER- not that I'm complaining, aha!"

'Cute.'

"Do you remember (Y/N)?" I could hear Josuke shuffle at the use of the girl's name.

"Y-Yes. Why, did something happen to her!?"

"Ahah! No, no! Nothing happened, it's just that she needs help training with her stand. Joseph and I aren't of any help, so we called Jotaro to which he declined. So now we need you, please Josuke?"

"Now why would I decline? Just tell me where we are going to train, and I'll be there!" I told him where we were, and he hung up. I close my phone and gave a thumbs up.

The (H/C) haired girl smiled brightly, before jumping towards me, hugging me. I slightly blushed before wrapping my arms around her and laughing.

"What's with this all of a sudden?" I ask looking down at the girl. She smiled brightly at me before saying,

"I-It's just that, why are you so nice?! I'm a complete stranger!" The girl then broke away from my grasp, her body heat still lingering.

I put my hand over my chin, acting like I'm thinking, before saying,

"Well, why would I disrespect a beautiful lady like you?" Once those words escaped my lips, the small girl blushed slightly. Joseph seemed to have been sending me death glares while gritting his teeth.

'Oh? Does Joseph like this girl? Well, there isn't anything to not like about her, hm interesting..' I simply smile at him before going to sit on a bench. (Y/N) and Joseph going to sit at a pair of swings.

-Time Skip, & Your P.O.V-

I was swinging while chatting with Joseph. We were talking about Hamon.

"Say, what is Hamon?" I ask.

"I thought you would never ask! It's an ancient form of martial arts, it's this energy that holds the power of the sun, and it is also known as ripple and Sendo."

"How can someone like me learn it?"

"Well, it's a special type of breathing. Here, let me show you." Joseph jumps up from the swing and walks over to a little pond. He takes a few breaths. Yellow light starts to appear under his feet.

'I-I see, he's focussing it into his feet!' I continue to watch him, and he suddenly began to walk on the water! Joseph turned around, staring at me. My mouth was wide open, and I yelled without thinking,

"A-AMAZING!" Joseph smirks at me and continues to walk to the other side of the pond. Once his feet hit the soil, he retracted his Hamon, making the yellow glow diminish.

Jonathan smirked at Joseph saying,

"Wow, show off." Joseph simply smirked before locking eyes with me. I returned the stare and smiled at him. Joseph had tried teaching me Hamon, but it was no use, I just couldn't alter my breathing.

"Aw man! I really wanted another Hamon buddy!" The man said sadly. I just laughed at him. Our conversation was cut short as we all saw a boy with a pompadour like a hairstyle, electric blue eyes, a long black trench coat with a yellow undershirt, and baggy black pants. He had a few people following him. One of them was Jotaro, who looked very upset, another was this short elementary kid with spiked grey hair and lastly was this scary looking guy. He has an 'X' over his face, a similar outfit to Josuke, but with some dollar signs on his chest, and a weird grin.

Josuke approached me smiling.

"Yo! I hope you don't mind that I brought some friends!" He said pointing to his short and scary friend.

"H-Hi, I'm (Y-Y/N), (F/N) (L/N)." I said, a little shy.

"Oi! I'm Okuyasu Nijimura!" The scary guy said. "A-And I'm Koichi Hirose." The short kid cheered. I looked over to Josuke and said,

"Why did you bring them along? Are they going to help me?" Josuke simply nodded his head. I looked over to the two guys, while Jotaro went over to a tree, leaning on it, and lighting a cigarette.

"W-Why is Jotaro here? Didn't he say he didn't want to go?" I questioned.

"I kinda forced him out of the house, he is always cooped up in there. Guess what he does? He--" Jotaro shot Josuke a deadly look, and continued smoking. I laughed nervously.

"Okay guys, let's start the training!" Josuke said enthusiastically.

Koichi and Okuyasu took their stands out. Okuyasu called his 'The Hand', while Koichi called out 'Echo'. I gawked at their stands before calling mine out. At his point, the sun was going down. Once I took her out constellations and stars started appearing on her body. Her eyes shown as brightly as the moon, and her hair lightly blew the wind. She was absolutely breathtaking.

"O-Okay, H-How are we going to do thi--" I was about to ask how we are going to train, but before I could say anything, The Hand and Crazy Diamond sent their fists flying towards Lunar Eclipse. She was easily able to evade their attack, but when Okuyasu's stand went to punch mine, the space between the two erased, bringing Lunar closer to the two. Okuyasu was able to land a blow on Lunar, punching her in the face. This made my face start to bleed. Lunar quickly shot he ball like orbs below her crescent bra at the three stands. She had transformed them into needle-like objects. She missed with Josuke but hit Okuyasu and Koichi. It hit Okuyasu's stand in the side of his left leg, rendering him unable to get up. It had just scratched Koichi. The needles formed into hooks, and when she yanked them out, some muscle from Okuyasu's leg was ripped out, while some skin ripped off of Koichi's arm. I was looking at the muscle in horror, trying to stop myself from vomiting.

At that moment Crazy went to punch Lunar, but she was able to catch his punch. After Crazy's punch, Koichi screamed while Echo tapped me, and some lettering appeared on my stand's arm. Suddenly screams started to fill my head. It was distracting as all Hell, but Crazy took his free hand and punched Lunar square in the face. She jumped up over Crazy, about 3 yards away from him, and just stared. At that moment, her eyes started to glow a brighter grey, and her diamond pupils turned into a Lunar Eclipse.

"H-HUH!? YO, GUYS! I CAN'T SEE!" Josuke said as Crazy began to swing punches in different directions.

'S-So this is her special ability? She can make people blind? T-That's s cool!'

Lunar, dodging all of Crazy's attacks, uppercutting Crazy Diamond right in the jaw, sending Josuke flying back towards Jotaro. Jotaro, of course, caught him. Jotaro set him down and began to walk over to me. He told Koichi to look out after Josuke. Once Koichi was out of my range, the letters disappeared, and the screaming stopped. Jotaro looked at me straight in the eyes. I looked back, not breaking our eye contact.

He then summoned Star Platinum. Star zoomed towards Lunar, yelling 'ORA ORA ORA ORA' while Lunar is barely able to dodge his attacks. Lunar found an opening in one of Star's abdomens and kneed it as hard as she could. The only thing this did was knock the breath out of Jotaro.

Lunar took the opening to back up far away from Star. She eyed him carefully again, and that's when star launched at her again.

This time, his attacks more precise. Lunar had gotten punched about three times. Two times in the ribcage, and a third time in the face. I grunted from the pain I was experiencing, but I had to push through.

Lunar quickly kicked stars' legs in, making him lose balance. She began to punch him multiple times, just how Star Platinum does. This caused Jotaro to bleed a little, but he soon wiped it away, grinning.

I didn't know it, but I too was grinning. Lunar jumped back once again, and her eyes started to glow the same way before, and suddenly Jotaro couldn't see. His eyes widened slightly, as star began to swing his fists randomly. Lunar was able to dodge his swings easily, but as she was going to deliver the final blow, Star Platinum had punched her square in the face! It sent (Y/N) flying back, into Joseph and Jonathan.

Her Stand retracted back into her, and she slowly got up.

"Y-YO! JOTARO, THAT WAS OVERBOARD!" Joseph said.

"Yeah, that was uncalled fo--"

"How?" I said shakily.

"Hm?" Jotaro said.

"How were you able to know where Lunar was!?"

"I was able to determine that because when Lunar is going to go and deliver a low punch, she makes a certain sound with her orbs. I had picked up on that when she punched me the first time. I had to be sure, so I let her punch me again." He explained. I looked at him and stood up, Jonathan and Joseph looking at me worriedly.

Josuke got up, with the help of Koichi, and walked towards me. I looked over at Okuyasu and gasped.

"O-OH MY GOD! I-I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU THIS BADLY!" I said while tears brimmed my eyes. The boy looked at me, with a small blush.

"O-Oi! Don't cry! I'll just have my pal Josuke fix me up!" He said while wiping away my tears. I sniffled and nodded my head.

"But you know, your stand is pretty damn powerful! I didn't expect her to be that fast, let alone shoot those orbs at me!" Okuyasu said. I smiled at him, calling Josuke over to me. Josuke walked over and began to fix Okuyasu's leg.

I sighed a breath of relief and apologized to Josuke.

"Why are you apologizing?" Josuke questioned.

"I-I just feel bad for hurting you.." I said trailing off at the end.

"The one who should be apologizing is Jotaro! He went overboard!" Josuke said, giving a dirty look at Jotaro.

I looked over to Jotaro and shook my head.

"No, he doesn't need to." Everyone looked t me confused and worried.

"Y-Yo, did she bump her head when she landed on the ground?" Joseph teased. I continued what I was saying.

"He went hard on me because he knew I wasn't weak, and that I don't need pity. Plus, this was training, remember? You're supposed to go hard on me! I know you guys were holding back on me.." I said looking down. Josuke and Okuyasu looked at me, wide-eyed before sighing.

"(Y/N), you sure are odd." Josuke said.

"H-HEY!" Everyone began to laugh, except for Jotaro, and we began to walk home. Before everyone walked away, we all exchanged numbers. Jotaro and Josuke walked their separate ways. While Jonathan, Joseph and I walked home together.

"Hey (Y/N), I didn't get to ask, but what school are you going to?" Jonathan asked, peering at me. I kept my gaze in front of me, while walking, and said,

"I'm going to the same school as Josuke, I'm assuming Jotaro is going too, why do you want to know?"

"Well~ it's because we were thinking of going to Josuke's school and this gives us all the more reason!" Joseph interjects while wrapping his arm around me and Jonathan, squishing us all together. Jonathan and I simply signed while Joseph laughed.

'These guys aren't half bad, I think I can get used to this.'

The Joestar brothers had walked into their house, wishing me a good night, and I walked into mine. I had come home very late, 10:00 pm to be exact, and my mother was waiting there for me.

"(Y/N) DEAR, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!" She yelled, tears running down her face as she engulfed me in a huge hug.

"M-Mom, I-I-I can't b-b-breathe!" She let go of me, inspecting my body. She started to cry more as she sees cuts, bruises, and blood on me.

"W-WHAT DID THOSE TWO MEN DO TO YOU!? I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" She screamed again, looking for her phone.

"NO!" I say grabbing her, keeping her in place.

'I guess I have no other choice, I have to tell her about my stand..'

I look my mother dead in the eyes, and I say,

"M-Mom, I-I have a stand."

\\To Be Continued\\

-----
(A/N)

Hello, my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry if the fight scenes were actual trash, I'll try and make better scenes in the future! Chao~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481 44 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
206K 3.2K 53
(DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was 16 and it might be cringe or you might not like few parts of it. Read at your own risk.) Im finishing the series...
18K 872 47
イリデゼント ムーン が バリアと反射を作成できま What happens when a Japanese Delinquent, a Righteous Japanese Student, an old American trickster, an Egyptian Fortuneteller...
3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...