The End of Total Drama Minecr...

Oleh Radishologist

Fifth and final season of the "Total Drama Minecraft" series. Read all four previous seasons before reading t... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
The 10th Anniversary of Minecraft
Episode 5
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Elimination Order & Fun Facts
Author's Final Note

Episode 6

519 21 119
Oleh Radishologist

"Last time on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars, the contestants traveled back to Minecraft 1.2 to protect villagers from a zombie siege. A lot of drama that I don't feel like getting into happened, but it involved relationships and Mite's Second Place Alliance. Anyway, the Villainous Villagers lost because Joe led some villagers away from the rest of the team and got them killed, so the villains subsequently voted Joe off. Cocoa went to Dragon Island even though he promised to confess to Moolissa everything that was going on. What more dumb drama will happen this time? Find out right now, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

Heroic Horses (10): Ender, Moolissa, Sno, Chloe, Mucus, Cocoa, Mite, Pola, Mag, Kain

Villainous Villagers (9): Ron, Jack, Creep, Agatha, Porky, Mooshie, Zombieswine, Ory, Ech

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH/VV

Sno and Ron sat on an End tower again.

"You were probably just seeing things, babe," Ron reassured Sno. "You're afraid of fire, so your mind created some scary image in the fire. It's simple psychology."

"I guess you're right," Sno said. "The eyes just really seemed real."

Ron didn't reply. Sno studied him. He was staring off into the distance.

"Thinking about Joe?" she asked.

The iron golem nodded. "He helped me figure out Wither's plan in season two. Then afterwards, I never really missed him, because I was busy living with you. Then we came back to this show, and I got to see him again. I thought I was indifferent, but now that he's gone, I really miss him."

Sno smiled and started rubbing Ron's back. "You really care about that villager, huh?"

"We were pretty much the only guys on our team that weren't evil. So it was nice to have him by my side," Ron continued. "And now I have to deal with everyone on my team alone."

"You're not alone," Sno said. "I'll be here with you."

"We're still on different teams," Ron mumbled.

"Don't worry. We just gotta last until the merge, then we can be together more often," Sno said.

Ron smiled and pulled his girlfriend into a big hug. "I love you."

"I love you too," Sno said, her voice muffled by Ron's chest.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Mag, Moolissa, and Chloe were in the girls' room of the cabin. Chloe was reading a book while Mag and Moolissa talked.

"I have to do something about it!" Mag moaned.

"At this point, it's too late," Moolissa replied. "You can't just be like, 'oh, I accidentally said I have a boyfriend yesterday. I'm single'. It's been too long since you told him. You just gotta roll with it now."

"Why don't you just focus on winning the show instead of Mucus?" Chloe suggested. "Boys aren't everything, ya know."

"Speaking of boys!" Moolissa exclaimed. "Cocoa told me he had something important to tell me, and then went to Dragon Island instead! He clearly didn't want to actually tell me."

"He is no good," Mag said. "I say dump him."

"I'm not gonna dump him over something like this," Moolissa replied. "I just want him to be honest with me! Is that too much to ask?"

"Yes," Mag answered.

"Let him tell you on his own terms," Chloe said. "He will eventually."

"And when did you become an expert on boys?" Mag asked.

Chloe shrugged and went back to reading her book.

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional (HH)

"Cocoa, what is going on with you...?"

~~~

Mite, Ender, and Pola were in the common room of the cabin.

"We need to keep a close eye on Cocoa. He's going to tell his girlfriend about us at some point. And if Moolissa knows, it's over," Mite said.

"Why is it over?" Ender asked.

"Because we can't let people know about our alliance! They'll see us as a threat and vote us off!" Mite answered.

"Okay, yeah, that makes sense," the dragon murmured.

"Also remember, any chance you get, make Sno look bad," Mite said. "We need to get more votes for her."

"How are we supposed to make Sno look bad?" Pola asked.

"What?"

The three looked to the door, where Sno had just walked into the cabin. She was looking at them, confused.

"Uh...snow always looks so pretty!" Pola played it off. "I love seeing the white blankets of untouched snow covering my hometown. It's so beautiful. It can't look bad." She gave Mite a look.

"You're right," the endermite replied. "I guess that settles it. Snow is the best form of precipitation."

Sno looked at each of the three in turn. When she looked at Ender, he gulped and nodded in agreement with Mite. The snow golem shrugged and went into the girls' room.

"Saved it!" Pola cheered. Mite shushed her.

~~~

Mite's Confessional (HH)

"That was a close one. Luckily, Pola is quick-thinking. That'll come in handy in the future."

~~~

Kain and Mucus sat in the guys' room of the cabin. Kain was reading a book. Mucus was sulking.

"Can you believe she let me go years without telling me she has a boyfriend?!" the slime whined. "That's just rude!"

"Dude, it's not that big a deal," Kain said, looking at him over his book. "Try focusing on other things. Like winning the show."

Mucus grumbled under his breath some more. Kain rolled his eyes and went back to reading.

~~~

Kain's Confessional (HH)

"Mucus is kind of annoying."

~~~

Mucus's Confessional (HH)

"Life sucks so much right now!"

~~~

VV

Agatha and Ory were in the girls' room of the cabin. Agatha was on the phone with Zupay.

"Remember, Zippy has a doctor's appointment today at three. He needs to get vaccinations for that new disease that's popping up everywhere. Yes. Okay. Love you, bye."

"How's the kid?" Ory asked.

Agatha looked at her. "He's doing great now that his father is there with him."

"That's good."

They sat in awkward silence. Agatha spoke again after a few seconds.

"I have a question."

"Shoot!"

"You became the Killer Bunny a couple times in past seasons, right?" Agatha asked. "I thought I heard someone say something along those lines."

Ory sighed. "Yeah, I'm not proud of it. The first time she came out was during season three, and I was eliminated because of it. I was able to mostly control it during season four. And I haven't had any incidents in a long time."

"Interesting," Agatha replied. "What usually triggers it?"

"Oh, you know, extreme violence, really annoying people, stuff like that."

"Fascinating."

~~~

Agatha's Confessional (VV)

"Maybe the creeper is right. Maybe the Killer Bunny would be a useful asset."

~~~

Zombieswine, Jack, Ech, and Creep sat in their room. Porky and Mooshie were both gone, as was Ron.

"This is the quietest it's been in a long time," Creep said.

"Yeah, cuz those two aren't yelling at each other right now," Ech remarked.

"Hey! We weren't the only loud ones! The two babies were loud!" Zombieswine protested.

"Where are they, anyway?" Jack asked.

"Probably off dueling again," Creep said.

"The villager is also gone. He was loud and dumb," Zombieswine pointed out.

"Sounds like someone else I know," Jack muttered.

"And the big iron giant!" Zombieswine completed his list. "Why is that dude on our team, anyway? He's not villainous."

"I have no idea, to be honest," Creep replied.

"If we want a team of villains, maybe we should vote the golem off," Zombieswine suggested.

"I dunno. He's been pretty useful so far," Jack countered.

"You're just arguing because you refuse to agree with me!" Zombieswine yelled.

The two of them started another shouting match. Ech and Creep rolled their eyes.

~~~

Ech's Confessional (VV)

"I need to make new friends. Sadly, everyone here is legally insane."

~~~

"Challenge time!" Herobrine announced. He snapped his fingers, and the nineteen remaining mobs appeared in front of him, including Cocoa. The cow did not look happy.

"Alright, you all know the drill. Today we're going back to Minecraft 1.3!" The host snapped his fingers, and reality distorted as time was warped around the mobs.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

They reappeared in an area where two different biomes connected—a desert and a jungle. In the desert was a desert temple, and in the jungle, a jungle temple.

Immediately after teleporting, Sno began gasping loudly for breath, clutching her chest. Everyone looked at her.

Ron ran over to his girlfriend. "What is it?! Are you okay?!"

She tried to focus on her words. "I... I saw the eyes again." She took a deep breath. "I closed my eyes while we teleported, and they were there!"

Ron started rubbing her back. "It'll be okay, I promise."

"Are y'all done?" Herobrine asked. He seemed bored. "Good. Temples were added to version 1.3, among other things. Each team will be assigned to one of the temples to find a golden dragon egg. Inside are many booby traps and things that will try to kill you, so beware. If you die, you have to sit out for the rest of the challenge. If all of your teammates die, your team loses. Otherwise, the first team to get the golden dragon egg out of the temple wins! Any questions?"

Ech raised a wing.

"None? Good. The heroes get the jungle temple, and the villains get the desert temple. Oh by the way, these temples are way bigger and more complicated than the actual ones in Minecraft. Ready, set, go!" Herobrine announced.

~~~

Ech's Confessional (VV)

"I don't know why I even try to ask questions."

~~~

HH

"Moolissa!" Cocoa ran over to the mooshroom, but she turned away from him. "Look, I didn't want to go to Dragon Island! It's Mite! She's—"

"Alright guys, let's get inside that temple!" Mite interrupted, announcing to the whole team.

"It'd probably be best if we all stuck together, right?" Sno asked.

"I don't know if you're in the best condition to make decisions for the team," Pola said to her. "You were hallucinating, after all. Maybe you should sit out this challenge." She looked at Mite, who subtly nodded.

"I don't want to sit out. I'm fine, really," Sno replied.

"Anyone who thinks eyes are following them through time doesn't sound fine to me," Ender added. He looked away when Sno looked at him.

"But I—"

"Yeah, you should sit out, Sno," Mag said. "Don't worry, we'll be fine."

"Can I sit out with her?" Mucus asked.

"No!" everyone shouted.

Mucus sighed. The nine heroes walked toward the jungle temple, with Sno reluctantly staying behind. There was an opening on the bottom that they entered through. Stairs led up and down.

"I say we split up," Mite said. "Pola, Ender, Cocoa, and I will go up the stairs. Mag, Moolissa, Kain, Chloe, and Mucus, you guys go down."

"Hold on, is splitting up really the best id—" Cocoa started, but Moolissa interrupted.

"I agree with that!" the mooshroom said. Cocoa sighed.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional (HH)

"I'm going to tell Moolissa about this alliance if it kills me. And it very well may, with Mite acting like this."

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional (HH)

"I want answers from Cocoa, but I'm also mad at him. Gosh, I don't know how to handle this!"

~~~

VV

"Should we stick together?" Ory asked as the villains entered the desert temple. "That seemed to work pretty well last challenge."

"Uh-huh. That's why we lost, right?" Jack scoffed.

"We only lost because of that idiot villager," Zombieswine argued. Ron smacked him on the back of the head. "Ow!"

"I agree with Ory. We should stick together," Creep said, winking at her. "The question is, which way should we go?"

They were in an empty room made of sandstone. There was a doorway to their left and a doorway to their right.

Porky oinked and pointed left at the same time Mooshie mooed and pointed right. They turned around and glared at each other.

"Okay, we can't go both ways, guys," Creep told them.

"Unless we split up," Agatha replied. "We would cover more ground that way."

"Yeah, let's split up so I can get away from this sad excuse for a villain!" Zombieswine said, gesturing to Jack. "I'm going right, because I'm always right."

"Not if I go right first!" Jack galloped to get in front of Zombieswine. The two of them fought to get to the door first. Mooshie also ran right.

"Can you go with them and make sure they don't die, Ron?" Agatha asked.

The iron golem sighed. "Fine." He followed the three. Ech flew after him.

"The rest of us will go left," Creep said. "Vamanos!"

He, Agatha, Ory, and Porky went left.

~~~

Agatha's Confessional (VV)

"Now, let's see if we can trigger the Killer Bunny..."

~~~

HH

When the SPA members were out of earshot from the other heroes, Mite turned to Cocoa.

"Look. We know you're gonna tell Moolissa about our alliance. But we can't let you do that."

"Why not? She can keep a secret, I promise," Cocoa protested.

"She isn't allowed in the alliance. It's called the Second Place Alliance for a reason. She never got second place," Mite said. "It's against our ways."

"Come on, it's just a stupid alliance on a game show," Cocoa said.

Mite looked hurt. "I'm sorry that you think of it like that." She turned away, and the four of them walked through the mossy cobblestone room in silence.

"Didn't Herobrine say there are supposed to be booby traps in this temple?" Ender asked. "I haven't see any—"

He stopped as he felt his leg trip a tripwire. Arrows shot out of a dispenser, but he quickly stepped back and avoided them.

"You need to be more careful," Pola scolded him. She broke the tripwire in front of them, then kept walking. She then tripped another wire, and more arrows flew. The polar bear screamed and ducked.

Ender chuckled. "Karma."

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

"Why are you still here?! I told you to turn around!"

"And I told you to turn around!"

"I did it first!"

"But I did it louder!"

Ron sighed as they walked through a sandstone hallway. "Please trigger a TNT trap," he muttered under his breath.

Mooshie mooed suddenly and ran ahead of them. He turned a corner down the hallway.

"Wait, stop! There could be traps!" Ron shouted after him, but he was already gone. "Why did I get stuck with babysitting duty?"

"Don't worry, I'm here, too," Ech spoke up.

Ron jumped at first, but then sighed in relief. "Thank you."

The four of them turned down the corner Mooshie had run to and found a small room full of paintings. Mooshie was nowhere to be seen.

"There must be a secret door behind one of these paintings," Ron realized.

"Easy! It's the one with the skeleton," Jack said. He jumped into that painting, hit the wall, and fell to the ground. "Ow."

As Zombieswine started cracking up, Ech said "We need to be careful when choosing which painting to go through. There could be traps behind some of these."

"Ech is right," Ron said. He warily stuck his arm through a painting, but immediately pulled it back out. "Cactus."

"Why don't we just break all the paintings?" Zombieswine asked. "Duh." He began to throw the paintings off the wall.

"No, don't—!" Ron started. As soon as the first painting hit the ground, the room they were in started to rumble.

In the doorway they just came through, a door slid from the top and sealed them into the room. Water started to pour from the ceiling and slowly fill up the room.

"Oh, great," Jack said sarcastically. "Nice job, meathead!"

~~~

Jack's Confessional (VV)

"Zombieswine is one of the dumbest mobs I know."

~~~

HH

"So, is your boyfriend a magma cube?" Mucus asked sullenly as the five heroes walked down the stairs of the jungle temple.

Mag swallowed hard and nodded. "Yep." Moolissa looked at her in disbelief. Mag shrugged, indicating she had panicked.

"That's good. More used to where you live, I guess. What's his name?" Mucus asked.

Kain and Chloe, who were in front of the other three, looked at each other with raised eyebrows and amused expressions.

"Uh...Monty?" Mag winced.

"Monty, huh? That's a dumb name, but I guess it's better than Mucus," the slime rambled.

"Okay, we're here!" Chloe spoke up, trying to stop the awkward conversation.

"What do you mean, 'we're here'?" Moolissa asked. "I don't see anything."

"This is the puzzle part of the jungle temple," Kain explained. "See those three levers on the wall? They have to be pulled in a certain order to open a secret door. Chloe will be able to figure it out easily."

The ocelot beamed at him. "You know about jungle temple puzzles?"

Kain shrugged. "I may have studied them a bit since last season."

"Well then, you can help me figure it out," Chloe said. "Let's look around the room for clues. You three, stay put and don't touch those levers."

As the two heroes started looking around the room and feeling along the cobblestone walls, Mucus turned to Mag again. "So what's Monty like?"

~~~

Mag's Confessional (HH)

"Why do I keep going with this lie? I am so stupid!"

~~~

VV

As Agatha, Creep, Ory, and Porky walked down a sandstone hallway, Agatha moved next to Creep and whispered in his ear.

"You were right. Let's try to get the Killer Bunny to come out."

Creep grinned and nodded.

"I really hope the others are okay," Ory said. "Do you guys think they're okay?"

"Probably not, if we're being honest," Creep replied. "With Jack and Zombieswine arguing so much, they're gonna get themselves killed."

"That's a horrible thing to say!" Ory exclaimed.

"Well, it's true," Agatha chimed in. "They're probably stuck in a trap right now, suffocating or burning to death."

"We have to go save them!"

"What are you gonna do? You're just a puny rabbit," Creep said.

"I could...um...no. Never mind," Ory mumbled.

"Oh come on," Agatha egged her on. "What could you do?"

"I could—"

Suddenly, Creep stepped on a pressure plate he hadn't seen. Fireballs started flying out of the walls. The four villains shrieked and dodged the fireballs, eventually running out of the line of fire.

"Sorry," Creep muttered. Agatha rolled her eyes.

"That was close," Ory said, out of breath. "We need to be more careful."

As soon as she said that, Porky ran ahead of them and turned a corner.

"Wait, Porky! Come back!" Ory shouted. "It's dangerous!"

"Let him go," Agatha waved it off. "He can handle himself."

"Let's keep going," Creep said. They continued walking, watching where they stepped this time.

~~~

Creep's Confessional (VV)

"Dang, I think we almost got the Killer Bunny out, but then I triggered that stupid trap. I hate myself."

~~~

HH

"So, when we lose this challenge, let's make sure we point out to everyone that we could've won if Sno had helped," Mite told the other three.

"Are you sure that'll work? It was our idea for her to sit out," Pola pointed out.

"We can work around that," Mite replied.

"What do you mean 'when we lose'?" Cocoa asked. "Chloe lives in a jungle. I'm sure she knows a lot about jungle temples and where to find treasure."

"Ya know, technically, it's called a jungle pyramid now," Ender spoke up.

"Nobody cares, Ender," Mite said. "Anyway, Cocoa, you're right. But I'm sure Kain is annoying her right now and she won't be able to find the treasure before the villains do."

"Whatever you say," Cocoa mumbled.

They kept walking, when suddenly the floor below them disappeared. The four of them fell into a six block deep pit.

"Well this is unfortunate," Pola said.

"Just break the cobble and make a staircase," Ender suggested. He started to mine a cobblestone block.

"Wait, stop!" Cocoa exclaimed. The dragon stopped. "Haven't you seen any movie ever? That'll definitely set off more traps! Lava will probably pour into this pit and kill us all!"

"How do you suggest we get out, then?" Ender asked. 

Cocoa looked around. "Who's up for some piggyback rides?"

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

"We're all gonna die!" Zombieswine cried. The water was starting to fill up the room. It was up to his waist.

"Would you stop whining? All we need to do is figure out the right painting to go through without breaking them, and we'll be okay," Ron said.

"How are we supposed to know which one is the right one?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. Uh, study the paintings. See if there are any clues in them," Ron suggested. He started sticking his arm through more paintings. He jerked his hand back because it was set on fire. He put it out in the water.

"I'm too young to die!" Zombieswine whined.

"You've been killed multiple times throughout these shows," Jack pointed out.

"Yeah, but never by drowning!"

Ech was looking hard at the paintings. Ron was still sticking his arms through as many as he could, but with no luck. Jack and Zombieswine were too busy arguing to help. The water was now up to Zombieswine's neck. Jack had to start treading water.

"Ow! Something bit me!" Ron yelped after pulling his hand back out of a painting.

"Why do we even need a golden dragon egg?" Zombieswine moaned. "It's not worth it! A million emeralds isn't worth it!"

"Golden dragon egg," Ech muttered. "That's it!" He began searching the paintings for something specific.

The water was starting to rise above Zombieswine's head. He started to tread water with Jack. Ech was flying above them, and Ron was tall.

"We're all gonna die!" Zombieswine cried again. "I'm gonna die, and I've never even had my first kiss!"

"I haven't either!" Jack yelled. "I haven't even had a girlfriend before!"

"We're both pathetic losers!"

"There!" Ech pointed to a large painting of the Ender Dragon, but it was gold instead of black. It was near the top of the wall.

Ron stuck his arm in. Nothing happened. "I think this one is it!" he shouted. "Get in, you two!"

There was no response. Ron turned around. Jack and Zombieswine were under the water.

"Notch dang it," the golem muttered. He dove under, swam to the two villains and grabbed them. He then swam back to the top and threw both of them through the painting.

Ech flew through it as well. Ron grabbed onto the ledge and pulled himself up, then jumped through the painting.

When he arrived in the next room, he immediately shut the door behind them to keep the water from coming in. He looked around. There were cacti everywhere, placed in a maze.

Zombieswine and Jack coughed the water out of their lungs and stood up. They looked at each other.

"You didn't hear anything," they said at the same time.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

"There. Look at the chiseled stone brick. There's a pattern," Kain said.

"Wow. You're really good at this. I'm impressed," Chloe replied.

"Thank you. So the order should be—"

"Two, three, one," the ocelot finished. "Got it." She ran over to the levers and pulled them in that order.

The wall behind them slid open to reveal an elevated pedestal at the end with a golden dragon egg on it. However, there was a rickety parkour course leading to it, with lava at the bottom.

"Well, there it is," Mag said. "Does that mean we win?"

"Herobrine said we have to get the egg out of the temple to win," Chloe replied.

"So one of us needs to parkour over there and back with the egg without falling," Moolissa realized.

"I'll go," Kain and Chloe said at the same time. They looked at each other.

"I practiced a ton of parkour between this season and last," Chloe said. "And I live in a jungle. Let me do it."

Kain started to argue, but decided against it. "Okay. You go ahead. Be careful."

Chloe nodded. She prepared for the first jump.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

"Hey, this looks familiar," Creep said.

He, Agatha, and Ory came to the traditional room that occurs in desert temples. Orange and blue terracotta were laid in a pattern across the sandstone floor, and there were pillars around the room.

"There's always chests underneath this room," Agatha pointed out. "But we're looking for a dragon egg."

"We could still try looking down there," Creep said. "It wouldn't hurt."

"It would if we triggered the TNT trap," Agatha argued.

"Girl, I'm made of TNT! That doesn't scare me!" Creep shouted.

"Can you two please stop arguing?" Ory was shutting her eyes tightly.

Creep and Agatha grinned at each other.

"If we go down there, we could die!" Agatha yelled. "And we can't leave this challenge up to the imbeciles!"

"Ron is capable of finding the egg!" Creep shouted back. "But we won't die! We'll be careful not to trigger the pressure plate!"

"YOU GOT FIREBALLS SHOT AT US!" Agatha screamed as loud as she could.

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Creep yelled at his maximum volume.

"Guys, please stop," Ory mumbled. She was starting to twitch.

"WE NEED TO—"

Suddenly, a stream of sand trickled from the ceiling, falling into Agatha's mouth, causing her to choke.

"Agatha!" Ory exclaimed. She ran over and did the Heimlich maneuver.

The witch coughed up sand. "Thank you. I'm fine."

"That was a close one. You guys were yelling so much, sand was starting to fall from the ceiling. I'm surprised there wasn't an avalanche," Ory said.

Creep looked up. Suddenly, the entire sand ceiling fell at the same time, covering up the mobs.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

Pola stood on top of Cocoa's back. "Are you sure about this?" she asked.

Cocoa winced. "If it'll get us out of the hole, yeah."

"Alright, Ender, climb up," Pola said. The ender dragon looked skeptical, but he climbed up the mob tower. They still weren't tall enough to reach the top of the pit.

"Ow," Cocoa muttered. "Mite, get up there!"

The endermite slithered to the top. Ender was able to lift her high enough so she could jump and grab the ledge. Mite pulled herself up, but when she jumped, she caused Cocoa to lose balance, and the three mobs fell to the floor of the pit.

"I'll go grab some vines," Mite told them. She slithered away.

"That was a good idea, Cocoa," Pola said.

"Don't mention it," the cow mumbled.

Mite came back. She tossed some vines down. Pola climbed up. Ender followed. Cocoa started to, but the vines were yanked from under him, and he fell back to the bottom of the pit.

"What? Hey!" Cocoa yelled.

Mite looked over the edge at him. "Sorry, Cocoa. But we can't let you near Moolissa. You know that."

"Let me out of here!" the cow shouted. "You can't just leave me down here! I got you guys out!"

"Yeah, thanks for that," Mite replied. "Let's go, guys. The upstairs was a dead end. Back downstairs."

"Guys!" Cocoa shouted, but the other three heroes had left.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional (HH)

"This is some alliance! I'm beginning to think some of these mobs belong on the villain team."

~~~

VV

"A cactus maze? Man, this sucks," Zombieswine said. "I'll sit this one out."

"Me too," Jack agreed.

"I can't fit through that," Ron realized, since the paths between the cacti were only one block wide. "You guys have to go."

"Why can't bat boy do it?" Jack asked.

"We can't make Ech do everything by himself," Ron replied.

"Yeah. Come on, you two," Ech said, startling the three of them. He flew into the cactus maze. Zombieswine and Jack reluctantly followed.

Ron sat down by the entrance, knowing he was trapped where he was. He looked up and saw paintings on the ceiling. One was a painting of a villager.

The iron golem sighed with melancholy.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Chloe hopped to the second block of the parkour. She could hear it creaking as she landed on it.

"Come on, Chloe," Kain whispered.

The ocelot jumped to the next block. She waited a few seconds, then hopped to the next one. The wooden block wobbled back and forth, but it held. Chloe hopped to the last block of the parkour.

Ender, Pola, and Mite entered the room. Before looking around, Mite said, "Man, none of us can find that egg anywhere! I sure wish Sno hadn't sat out. Maybe she could've helped us."

"Uh, Chloe found the egg," Mag pointed out, gesturing to the parkour. Mite looked, and her jaw dropped.

Chloe hopped to the platform with the egg on it. It sat atop a stone pedestal.

"Yes! Great job, Chloe!" Kain cheered. The temple shook a little, and the wolf covered his mouth.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

Creep managed to dig downwards through the sand until he made it to the blue terracotta. He broke through it and fell down the hole, coughing up sand as he did so. Agatha and Ory were already down there.

"Well, looks like we all had the same idea," the creeper said.

Neither of the girls replied. Creep realized they were staring at the center of the pit, where a golden dragon egg sat atop a stone pressure plate.

"Hey, we did it!" Creep exclaimed.

Agatha shook her head. "If we move that egg, the TNT will go off."

Creep frowned. "Then how do we get it out of here?"

The three of them went into deep thought.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

"Mite! Pola! Ender!" Cocoa called. "Someone!" Nobody came to his aid.

The cow sighed. "I have to get out of here somehow. They're probably sabotaging our team right now!"

But there were no vines he could reach, and he was a cow, so he couldn't climb walls. Cocoa sighed. "I guess this is my only option."

He began to break a cobblestone block in front of him. It took awhile, but eventually, it broke. He immediately started on breaking the next block.

The temple rumbled around him. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he muttered. He finished breaking the second cobble block and began on a third. Spikes came out of the walls of the pit and slowly started closing in. Cocoa yelped and mined the next block as fast as he could. It broke.

The spikes were getting closer. Cocoa mined even faster. He broke the next one, and the spikes were inches from his rear. But he was able to mine the last cobble block, and barely climbed up the staircase he made and out of the pit before getting stabbed by the spikes.

Cocoa took a second to breathe, then ran for the downstairs. "Moolissa!"

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

"We already went this way!" Zombieswine groaned as the three of them traversed through the cactus maze.

"No we didn't," Jack argued. "This is completely new territory."

"Oh yeah? Well all I see is desert spikeys!" Zombieswine complained.

"They're called cactuses, idiot," Jack retorted.

"It's actually cacti," Ech mumbled.

"It's plural, so it's cactuses," Jack 'corrected' him.

Ech rolled his eyes. They turned left, and suddenly they were out of the maze.

"We did it!" Jack and Zombieswine cheered. They looked at each other and scowled.

"Yeah but...why is there nothing here?" Ech asked. They stood in an empty sandstone room.

"This is your fault!" Jack and Zombieswine yelled at each other.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

HH

Chloe carefully removed the golden dragon egg from the pedestal. She turned around and began to parkour back.

As Chloe made her way back, the stone pedestal behind her began sinking into the platform it was on. Only Kain noticed this.

"Uh..." he trailed off, unsure of what to say.

"Moolissa!" Cocoa's voice was heard. He suddenly burst into the room. Everyone looked at him, except Chloe, who was still busy doing the parkour back while balancing the egg.

"Hey, uh, Moolissa? Can I talk to you? Privately?" Cocoa asked.

"Fine." Moolissa followed him back up the stairs. Mite frowned and slithered after them.

Chloe made it back to the rest of the mobs. They cheered.

But suddenly, multiple things happened at once.

The doorway that led up the stairs slammed shut, sealing all the heroes except Cocoa, Moolissa, and Mite in the puzzle room. Another doorway slid open behind them, which led to what looked like a long cavern.

And then a giant boulder came rolling towards them from behind. The mobs screamed and ran through the new doorway to escape being flattened.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

VV

Porky and Mooshie were dueling once again. Somehow they had made it to the roof of the desert temple, and were fighting each other up there. Neither of them had a weapon this time, but were still battling.

Porky knocked Mooshie away from him. Mooshie stood on the edge of the temple roof. They stared at each other, out of breath.

Mooshie mooed dramatically.

Porky oinked angrily and charged at him. He tackled Mooshie, and the two of them tumbled off the roof to the ground below.

They straightened themselves out and continued fighting. They managed to get back inside the desert temple as they fought, and ended up in the room with the sandstone pillars. It was covered in sand, but the duo continued to duel.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

"What is it?" Moolissa asked, a 'mentally my arms are crossed angrily' expression on her face. The two cows were near the entrance of the jungle temple, unaware of the boulder chasing their teammates below.

Cocoa hesitated. "They're gonna kill me for this later, but it's whatever." He looked into his girlfriend's eyes.

"Well?" Moolissa asked.

"I'm in an alliance with Mite, Ender, and Pola. They don't want you or anyone else to know about it because it's called the Second Place Alliance. Only people who got second place in a season are allowed in, which is the four of us. And I know I should've told you from the start but they threatened to eliminate you if I told you! And I couldn't let that happen, but it got out of hand and I was keeping secrets from you and I hated every second of it. I'm really sorry, Moolissa," Cocoa explained.

The mooshroom took this in for a few seconds. She spoke. "Well if Mite wants that alliance to be a secret, she's not doing a very good job at it. Pretty much the whole team knows you four have an alliance."

Cocoa chuckled. "Yeah...so do you forgive me? Can this all be over?"

Moolissa nodded. "Thank you for finally being honest with me." The two of them hugged.

"Notch, I missed you," Cocoa whispered.

"I missed you, too," Moolissa said back.

They looked into each others' eyes. Then Cocoa stepped back.

"I know Mite saw me take you up here. She knows I told you. So you're in danger now," the cow said.

"I can handle myself," Moolissa replied.

"Is that so?"

Cocoa and Moolissa whirled around to find Mite standing near the stairwell. She was holding a redstone torch.

"You heard all of that, didn't you?" Cocoa sighed.

Mite nodded. "It really is a shame, Cocoa. You've not only doomed your girlfriend here to certain elimination, you've also doomed her to certain death."

The cows gasped in horror.

"I mean, not really, because Herobrine will resurrect you after the challenge, but certain pain and temporary death are inevitable," Mite explained.

The cows gasped in less horror than before.

"Now." Mite waved around the redstone torch. "Prepare to die."

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

"I have an idea," Ory said finally. "If one of us stands on the pressure plate where the egg is while another one of us takes it, the bombs won't go off."

"How do you know that?" Agatha asked.

"Well, as long as the weight stays about the same, it shouldn't make a difference what is actually on the pressure plate," Ory explained.

"So which one of us weighs as much as that golden egg?" Creep asked.

"Don't you know it's rude to ask a woman how much she weighs?" Agatha sassed the creeper.

"I'm about the same size, so I'm guessing it's me," Ory said. "I'll stay here while you guys get the egg out of this temple."

"Are you sure?" Agatha asked her. "You'll be all alone down here. In a dark pit covered in sand."

Ory closed her eyes. "I'll be fine."

Agatha and Creep looked at each other and shrugged. "Alright. Let's do it."

Ory carefully positioned herself to move onto the pressure plate. Agatha quickly snatched the dragon egg up, and Ory stood in its place before it moved.

The three of them waited a few seconds, but nothing happened.

"Whew. I think we're good," Creep said.

"Yep. Good luck, guys," Ory told them.

Agatha looked around. "Just one question. How do we get out of here?"

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Mucus was the first one struck by the rolling boulder, because he wasn't a very quick hopper. Mag was hit soon after. Chloe, Kain, Ender, and Pola kept running.

Mag and Mucus reappeared outside of the temple. Sno was nearby.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "What's going on in there? I heard the temple rumbling. Is everyone okay?"

Mucus scoffed. "We just got killed by a boulder, so..."

"Chloe got the dragon egg, but a trap was set off and a boulder started chasing us. The others are running away from it right now," Mag explained.

"Oh my Notch! I have to help!" Sno exclaimed. She ran toward the temple.

Mucus and Mag sat in awkward silence. Mucus spoke again. "Does Monty have a job?"

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

"There's gotta be something to do here," Ech mumbled. He looked around the room in confusion.

"Ay yo bat boy," Zombieswine said. "Why does this sandstone look different than the rest?"

Ech flew over and realized that two of the sandstone blocks making up the wall were smooth sandstone, while the rest was just regular sandstone.

"This must be a clue," the bat murmured.

"Should we break it?" Zombieswine asked.

"Last time you broke something, we almost drowned," Jack pointed out.

"I think we can break these ones," Ech said. "I don't see anything else we could do with it."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Zombieswine said. He mined the two smooth sandstone blocks to reveal the outside of the temple.

"Huh. It's an exit," Ech said.

"Well. Let's go," Jack started to walk out, but Zombieswine stopped him.

"We haven't found the golden egg yet, stupid."

"Oh. Yeah."

Ech flew over to the opposite wall, which was about ten blocks from the exit they just made. There were two more smooth sandstone blocks on the floor.

"Hey. Come break these, too."

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Mite placed the redstone torch on the floor, and arrows started shooting out of the walls. Cocoa and Moolissa shouted in surprise and started dodging the arrows.

"You can't dodge the arrows forever," Mite said with an evil grin. "You know, Cocoa, you should actually be happy about what you did. Because you just saved Sno's life for another challenge. Now, the Second Place Alliance will eliminate Moolissa instead. And we'll get Sno next time."

"You'll what now?" a different voice asked.

Sno came in the entrance and saw everything that was going on. She saw arrows flying from the walls, hitting Cocoa and Moolissa, and Mite standing near a redstone torch. The golem understood the situation and tossed some snowballs at the redstone torch, putting it out. The arrows stopped flying.

"Uh oh," Mite muttered.

Sno, Cocoa, and Moolissa walked towards the endermite angrily.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

Porky and Mooshie were still dueling. Mooshie suddenly had the idea to kick the sand into Porky's face. Porky did the same. They both started digging downwards, kicking as much sand into the face of the other as possible.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

HH

Ender, Pola, Kain, and Chloe were still running from the boulder.

"How long is this cavern?" Ender asked as they ran. He suddenly tripped on a root in the ground and fell.

"Ender!" Pola turned around to help him up, but both of them were hit by the boulder.

Kain and Chloe were the only ones left running. The boulder was gaining on them.

"This is exactly like Minediana Stones," Kain muttered under his breath as he ran. "Plagiarism much?"

"We gotta get this egg out of here!" Chloe yelled.

"Watch out! There's a ravine up ahead!" Kain shouted.

They were indeed running toward a ravine. It was five blocks across.

"Oh no. I'm not gonna be able to make that jump holding this egg," Chloe said.

"Give it to me!" Kain suggested. "Then jump across, and I'll throw it to you!"

"You'll get flattened by the boulder!" Chloe exclaimed.

"It doesn't matter! We need to win!" Kain yelled.

The ocelot nodded. "Okay." She tossed the dragon egg to Kain, then sprinted and leapt across the ravine. She landed on the other side.

Kain hadn't anticipated how heavy the golden egg was. He stumbled a little, but kept his balance without getting hit by the boulder. He skidded to the edge of the ravine, then threw the egg with all his might.

But he didn't throw it far enough, and the egg fell down the ravine.

"Oh sh—" Kain started before getting hit by the boulder.

Chloe looked over the edge and saw the golden egg at the bottom of the ravine. She was about to jump down after it when the boulder rolled into the ravine and sealed it shut.

"Dang it," Chloe muttered.

✯       ✯       ✯       ✯       ✯

VV

Zombieswine and Jack had broken through a line of smooth sandstone that made a staircase downwards. It eventually opened up into a small pit, where some other mobs already were.

"Hey! We were here first!" Zombieswine yelled at them.

"Uh, no you weren't," Agatha replied.

"Hey look! The golden dragon egg!" Jack exclaimed, pointing to the egg in the witch's arms. "I found it first! I win!"

"Again, no you didn't," Agatha said.

Ech flew into the pit. "Hey, we have an exit at the top of these stairs. Let's go."

"Oh, cool," Creep said. The five of them were about to go into the stairwell when two struggling figures fell from above. Porky and Mooshie were still fighting, and they landed on top of Ory, knocking her off of the pressure plate.

A hissing sound was heard.

"Let's get out of here!" Jack and Zombieswine yelled. They both tried to run into the staircase at the same time, blocking it. Agatha and Creep tried pushing past them, but couldn't.

Ech narrowed his eyes and quickly flew down to grab the dragon egg. He plucked it from Agatha's arms and flew upwards, out of the pit. At the same time, the TNT trap exploded, killing all the mobs at the bottom of the pit. Ech had been far enough up that the explosion just propelled him out of the pit and all the way out of the desert temple. The bat landed on the sand outside.

The golden dragon egg landed next to him.

"And the Villainous Villagers just barely win the challenge!" Herobrine announced. "Heroic Horses, time to send someone home!"

~~~

Mite's Confessional (HH)

"Now, I know only three of the four of us are gonna vote for Moolissa. And there will probably be at least three votes for me from Sno, Cocoa, and Moolissa. Luckily, I'm very persuasive. I'm gonna go talk to some of my other teammates."

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional (HH)

"Herobrine should really reconsider which team Mite is on. She tried to kill Moolissa and I! Thank Notch Sno was there."

~~~

Moolissa's Confessional (HH)

"I'm so glad Cocoa finally told me what was going on. And I understand why he wasn't telling me at first. Mite is crazy!"

~~~

Kain's Confessional (HH)

"Man, I messed that challenge up big time."

~~~

Sno's Confessional (HH)

"I didn't see the eyes when we time traveled this time. Maybe I was just hallucinating. Anyway, I think Mite is gonna target me soon. I need to vote her out."

~~~

The ten heroes appeared around the campfire. The villains appeared in the nearby gallery.

"That challenge was quite the adventure, don't you think?" Herobrine asked. "Anyway, Heroic Horses lost, and you all voted. If I call your name and toss you an Eye of Ender, you are safe."

"Ender."

"Sno."

"Mucus."

"Pola."

"Kain."

"Mag."

"Cocoa."

"Chloe."

It was down to Moolissa and Mite. The two of them glared at each other while Cocoa looked between them nervously.

"And the last safe mob is..."

"Mite."

Mite grinned.

"Moolissa, you're going home," Herobrine said.

"No!" Cocoa shouted. "How?!"

"She had the most votes." Herobrine shrugged.

"But—!"

"It's okay, Cocoa," Moolissa said. "She won."

"No! I won't let her!" Cocoa exclaimed. "Herobrine, I volunteer to go home instead!"

"Cocoa, no!" Moolissa said. "Don't do this!"

"I have to," Cocoa replied. "I roped you into this. I deserve to go instead. Okay? I want you to continue."

Moolissa stared at him. "Okay."

"I'm ready, Herobrine," Cocoa said.

Herobrine scratched the back of his head. "Yeeeeaaahhhhh. About that..."

"What?" Cocoa and Moolissa asked at the same time.

"The whole 'sacrificing yourself for another contestant' isn't allowed this season," the host explained. "If you're voted out, you go home. Part of the challenge of the final season."

"But—"

"Sorry, Cocoa, but Moolissa is still eliminated!" Herobrine announced.

Cocoa sighed. He looked into Moolissa's eyes. "I'm really sorry, Moolissa."

Moolissa smiled at him. "It's okay, Cocoa. You did everything you could. I love you."

"I love you too," Cocoa's voice cracked.

Herobrine snapped his fingers, and the mooshroom was teleported into the Toilet Portal of Shame. "Any last words, Moolissa?"

"Watch out, heroes," she said. "There's a villain on your team."

Herobrine pulled the lever, and Moolissa was flushed out of the End.

The Heroic Horses looked around at each other, trying to figure out which one of them was the villain.

The host then teleported over to the Villainous Villagers. "Any takers on Dragon Island tonight?"

Porky oinked.

"Alright." Herobrine snapped his fingers, and Porky disappeared.

Mooshie mooed angrily.

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Will Porky and Mooshie's feud ever end? Will Cocoa get revenge on Mite for getting his girlfriend eliminated? And will Creep and Agatha get the Killer Bunny to come out of Ory? Find out next time, on The End of Total Drama Minecraft: All Stars!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~

What?! Two chapters in three days?

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~RocknRadishEngines

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

53K 2.4K 28
First season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty mobs will battle it out in challenges for one million emeralds! Who will prevail? Basic Minecraft and...
26.5K 1.3K 32
Fourth season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! 22 Minecraft animals face each other in an epic season of Total Drama for one million emeralds. And they're...
1.6K 84 18
The world of Minecraft has always been a dangerous place. Lava bubbles up from the earth or slowly crawls down rocky cliffs, pitfalls and caverns yaw...
6.5K 274 15
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...