My Bestfriend is a Jerk

By biscuitmonster

He's destructive and He's rude He's possessive No Boyfriends, No guy friends He's a Player who likes to 'play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilouge
Sequel?

Chapter 18

94K 1.5K 427
By biscuitmonster

Sorry for the long update but school came and it took me a while to get the hang of being in college but it's all good now 

Thank you guys for being so patient *throws biscuits*

Enjoy :D

Biscuit over and out

My Bestfriend is a Jerk

Chapter 18

“I can’t do that”

“Yes you can”

“No, I really can’t”

“Yes you really can” she sat up from my bed “Who knows what will happen if you tell him”

“He’s got a baby to look after and I have a boyfriend”

“A baby that might not even be his, Britney’s a slut and a boyfriend you can get easily get rid of” she faked a yawn

I chuckled “You can’t be saying things like that”

She chuckled back “I know”

“Besides I don’t think he feels the same”

“And you think this because”  

“I just do” I sigh “Not once has he looked at me like he looks at other girls”

“He’s a dog Rosie and he looks at other girls like dog food”

I scoffed “So what does he look at me like?”

“Like another dog, an equal”

I giggle; this had to be the weirdest pep talk ever.

“One thing though” I mummer “He hasn’t called me since yesterday after noon” I look at my watch “It’s now 7pm”

“Well today is his last day maybe he’s busy” she stood up “Now come on let’s go check up on her highness”

..................................................

I knocked on Matt’s door and waited. Out of nowhere a red convertible pulls up in his driveway music blaring. Britney opens the front door and two jocks come out of the car.

“Britney!?” I looked at her from head to toe and then back again. She was wearing the tightest leopard print dress and sky scraper heels; her baby bump was beginning to show.

“Hey Rosie” she grinned, her face was coated in makeup but it was hard to deny the fact she was blushing so hard. Her expression turned sour when she caught glimpse of Amy. They didn’t exchange any words.

“Where are you going?” I asked

“Rick Sharman’s Party” she beamed

“N-No you can’t!” I laughed in disbelief “You are pregnant”

“And...” she rolled her eyes happily.

“Need I say more!?”

“Nope” she giggled “You can’t stop me. I’m way too happy- I’m celebrating” she started strutting off to the car, where the two jocks were waiting casually.

“What?  I asked

She turned around and skipped towards me and Amy “I told Matt I loved him today” she turned a deeper shade a red “And he said it back!”

What?

“I have to admit Rosie, I thought it was you an-....”

..........................................................................................

“Rosie”

“Rosie!”

“ROSIE SNAP OUT OF IT!” I felt a hard palm connect with my cheek, so hard tear droplets fell from my eyes.

I didn’t say anything I just looked up, making eye contact with a very annoyed Amy.

“What happened” she whispered

To be honest I had no idea.

I looked around we were in my room. How did we get here?

“You walked here” she replied “reading my thoughts”

“Oh” I whispered

“You just zoned out completely after Amy well said” she coughed awkwardly “Then you just turned around and walked home and sat here for like-“ She looked at her phone “Two hours!”

“I’m so stupid” I whispered as I cried into my hands “So so stupid”

She moved my hands from my face and kissed my cheek “He’s the stupid one”

“That’s why he didn’t call me” I fidgeted with my fingers “Too busy with her”

Amy sat down next to me, I looked at her “I was going to break up with Blake for him!”

She didn’t say anything.

“You need to...move on I guess” Amy mumbled “I was so sure as well...”

I didn’t bother enquiring more about what she meant by that last sentence.

“You’re right I need to”

We both nodded

“One thing though and I can’t believe I’m saying this”

“What?”

“We need to get Britney back from that party”

I looked at her in disbelief “What!? Why!?”

“Come on Rosie, You know what Rick’s parties are like and Britney is pregnant, vulnerable and our responsibility.”

I couldn’t believe this was Amy talking.

“I hate the girl but if anything happens to her baby” she shrugged “I would feel bad”

I nodded wiping my loose tears “Let’s go” I stood up heading for the door

“Wait!” Amy stood up as well

“What?”

“We’re not going to get her dressed like this are we?”

.............................................................

I stepped out the car and a cool breeze hit my face. I was wearing skinny leather jeans and a lacy black corset to match, teamed with red killer heels. My hair was in a slick pony tail and my lips coated in red lipstick. This had to be Amy best job yet, too bad we weren’t actually coming here to party.

“Ready to find her?” Amy asked. She was wearing one of my black fitted dresses. She looked way better than I ever did in it.

“Yep” I nodded

You could hear the base of the music coming out from every corner. It almost seemed like the house was shaking. I was surprised the cops hadn’t been called yet. I opened the front door but I couldn’t really get in much further than that. Amy gripped onto my hand as we weaved in and out of bodies bumping and grinding aggressively next to each other.

We finally made our way to kitchen which was just as crowded but not too bad.

“WANT TO SEPARATE!?” Amy screamed on top of the music

“OK!” I screamed back

.............................................................

My breathing was hot and ragged as I flopped my whole body against the cool kitchen counter. Thank God this makeup was waterproof. I’ve been upstairs and downstairs. In every bedroom and bathroom. In every single closet.  I’ve been to the freaking basement and the stupid attic and the whole time I’ve been groped and grabbed.

I think it’s fair to say, I’ve fucking had enough.

“Here” I looked up to see a boy, with a drink in his hand

“No thanks” I croaked “I’m driving”

“It’s just coke”

“Thanks” I mumbled taking the drink off him and downing it. I cringed “Taste funny”

“Really?” he raised a brow. He shrugged “I got it from the punch bowl, supposed to be the only non alcoholic drink”

I sighed, already feeling light headed, “Seems like someone already put tequila in it”

“I’m sorry” he smiled apologetically “You’re Blake’s girl right?”

“Yep” I nodded guiltily

He smiled “He never told me how smoking hot you were.”

I smiled awkwardly “Er, thanks”

He nodded, sensing my awkwardness “I’m Paul”

We shook hands

“If Blake knew you were here, he probably would have come. He’s crazy about you”

I smiled, nodding guiltily again

“He’s a really good person as well. Please remember that”

I rose a brow “Why?”

 “No reason” he shot a smile quickly “So I err hear you sometimes look after Britney sometimes, Blake told me”

“Yeah”

“Please look after her” he looked away

“That’s not my job, It’s the father’s job”

“Yeah but he left you in charge”

I scoffed “Yep, and I’m not doing a very good job”

“What do you mean!?”

“The only reason I’m here is because she is, I can’t find her”

“WHAT!?”

“Whoa, Calm down! I didn’t bring her here!”

“I’m sorry” he muttered. “I’ll help you look for her”

“Thanks” I took a step back “But I’ve checked everywhere”

“Have you checked the dance floor?”

“No I haven’t, I forgot about that. Thanks Paul”

“No problem” he muttered sadly “I’ll check outside”

.............................................................

Took me about 10 minutes to get out of the kitchen and into the dance floor. My head began to hurt and was beating in time of the music. I was sweating badly and my breathing was out of control. I didn’t even feel like I was in my own body. I was beginning to doubt that alcohol was the only thing in that coke.

“BRITNEY” I screamed. She was right in the middle dancing her butt away. She looked mad drunk as well.

I slapped greedy hands away from me as I walked closer to her. I grabbed onto to her and tried to pull her with me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” She shrieked.

Oh crap she was really was gone.

I think she had some of that coke too.

“COME ON!” my voice started to slur

“NO!” she cackled “I’M ON TOP OF THE WORLD!” She raised her hands in the air and the whole room cheered with her.

“I’VE GOT EVERYTHING, A BABY, FRIENDS AND A BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES ME!”

I ignored the sting in my chest and continued to pull

“THAT BABY ISN’T ONLY YOURS, IT’S MATT’S AS WELL”

She threw her head back and laughed wildly.

“IT ISN’T”

“WHAT ISN’T?!”

“THE BABY” she screamed even louder

“IT ISN’T HIS”

“WHAT!?”

“LALALALALALALALA” She began spinning around in circles.

I stopped her and grabbed her by her shoulders, starling her “THAT BOY HAS BEEN WORKING HIS BUTT OFF FOR YOU! FOR A BABY THAT ISN’T EVEN HIS!?”

She grinned and whispered in my ear “I don’t care” she took a step back and continued dancing.

Then I saw something I hadn’t seen before.

Red.

[Amy’s POV]

Holy shit, that coke WAS NOT coke.

I feel like I’ve taken ten shots of tequila and cocaine.

I swayed trying to keep my balance, still searching for Britney and Rosalie.

“FIGHT!” a loud voice boomed from downstairs and the crowd cheered. I ran down the stairs to the living room where the dance floor was pushed myself into the centre to get to the front.

“ROSIE!” I screamed. But she didn’t hear me she was doing a whole load of screaming herself. She was bent over as Britney grabbed her hair and was pounding her head with her fist. I quickly scanned the circle that was formed around them, Thank God no one, was filming. I think everyone was too drunk and high to even remember.

“YOU STUPID LYING BITCH!” Rosalie grabbed Britney’s arm and twisted it out of her hair. She let out a pained roar. Rosie slapped her so hard that she fell onto the ground.

“OH SHIT ROSIE!” I tried to run to her but a pair of muscular arms held me back. I looked up but it was a boy I didn’t recognise. He just wanted to see a fight. I thrashed in his arms but it was no use. I had to stand there and watch.

Britney got up her face red. She charged towards Rosie and slapped her back. “YOU’RE THE STUPID BITCH, WANTING THINGS THAT JUST DON’T BELONG TO YOU!”

Rosie grabbed her by her hair and her fist curled tightly, Amy struggled wildly in her tight grip but it was no use.

How did a rational bitch like Rosie, turn into a monster and start beating up pregnant girls?

“I’LL SHOW YOU JUST HOW MUCH OF A BITCH I AM!”

I closed my eyes tightly waiting for the crowd’s reaction to tell me when it had been done.

But there was none.

[Rosie’s POV]

The crowd fell silent.

I fell silent.

Our eyes locked onto each other as he held my wrist in the air tightly, way too tightly for comfort. My hand still in a tight fist. With every second that passed, a new level of disgust and hate washed through his eyes. He yanked me away from him and I fell into the crowd. Amy ran and up to me to and helped me steady myself.

Everyone watched as he picked Britney off the floor, she began to vomit most of it was blood.

She probably had some of that coke too.

He looked at me again and tears rolled off my face.

“Matt I-“

“Save it Rosalie. I’m fucking done”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.6K 113
What happens when the wealthiest person in the world get transmigrated into an Eroge game. Well alot of things happen that you can only know unless y...
3.9M 81.1K 27
Skylar Rose Montgomery- 18 years old, sun kissed skin, chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, slim figure and long legs. You might think she's your everyd...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...