Lost Letters

By svuforever

When Olivia finds something that maybe she'll regret finding... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Depression
Chapter 3 Thoughts not actions
Chapter 4 attacked!
Chapter 5 Too Far
He's gone.
REQUESTS???

Chapter 6 Hurt

519 32 0
By svuforever

Olivia rushed to the hospital, Elliot had been stabbed by Richard. Richard himself was beaten up severely and claims that Elliot attacked him first, which Olivia didn't have trouble believing. Although Olivia knew Elliot and knew about his anger issue, he's her partner if she had to lie to protect him then that's exactly what she'd do.

A nurse approached her and told her that she couldn't see Elliot but she could talk to Richard. She entered the room and he did not look impressed. "You're psycho partner attacked me!" he yelled and Olivia smiled slightly.

"You deserved it" she said and he just scoffed. 

"If I were you I'd watch your back" he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
286K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...