Lara Winslow's story

By hermionespatonus

Check my instagram account for more details about Lara Winslow, an amazing character that me and my followers... More

Prologue

0 0 0
By hermionespatonus

I have always suspected her of trying to do something bad. But to kill Hermione? Never. After all, she was a Hufflepuff. I was surprised when I saw her, laughing in front of me, saying "Yes, I killed her. No I have to kill you.". But she couldn't. Ron saved me, yet he died. I started crying, I just couldn't help. I felt useless. Powerless. Fake. A liar. I wasn't Lara Elisabeth Winslow anymore. I became a bad person. Ron died for me. Same did Hermione. They tried to protect me, but they couldn't. They were killed. But I was the one suposed to die. That's why I hate me. That's why I share this book with you. I want people to know the truth.

Okay, so this is the beggining of my new fanfiction. It's about a character I created on my Instagram account with my followers.  Check it, it is @/hermionespatronvs
Please share your opinions in the comments
~ Daria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
124K 5.1K 92
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...