My Safe Haven (Completed)

By KimMandeukie

I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright... More

Chapter 1: Run
Chapter 2: Island
Chapter 3: Lisa Oppa
Chapter 4: Happiness
Chapter 5: New Things
Chapter 6: Simple Yet Perfect
Chapter 7: Kids Time
Chapter 8: One Rainy Day
Chapter 9: Know Her First
Chapter 10: Who Is Lisa?
Chapter 11: Burning (M)
Chapter 12: The Day After
Chapter 13: Boat
Chapter 14: Market 1
Chapter 16: Party
Chapter 17: She's Back
Chapter 18: Shattered
Chapter 19: Be My Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Surreal
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: The Past
Chapter 23: Who Is Jennie?
Chapter 24: Teacher
Chapter 25: Small World
Chapter 26: Marry Me
Chapter 27: Chichu
Chapter 28: Visitor
Chapter 29: Just An Another Day
Chapter 30: Preparations
Chapter 31: I Was Made For Loving You
Chapter 32: Bad Dream
Chapter 33: Rings
Chapter 34: No!
Chapter 35: Promise
Chapter 36: Evil Plan
Chapter 37: Lost
Chapter 38: Village
Chapter 39: Fire
Chapter 40: Monster
Chapter 41: Bestfriend
Chapter 42: Tables Turned
Chapter 43: Too Late
Chapter 44: Mourn
Chapter 45: Little Angel
Chapter 46: Déjà vu
Chapter 47: She's Real
Chapter 48: Flashback 1
Chapter 49: Flashback 2
Chapter 50: You And Me
Chapter 51: Ghost?
Chapter 52: First Born Manoban
Chapter 53: Downfall
Chapter 54: Marry Your Daughter
Chapter 55: J's
Chapter 56: Jealous
Chapter 57: First Aid
Chapter 58: Rough (M)
Chapter 59: Talks
Chapter 60: Moonlight
Chapter 61: Sadist
Chapter 62: Fishing
Chapter 63: The Day Before
Chapter 64: Blue
Chapter 65: Mrs. Manoban
Chapter 66: Drunk
Chapter 67: Honeymoon
Chapter 68: Dance For You (M)
Chapter 69: Mad
Chapter 70: Thailand
Chapter 71: Positive
Epilogue
Thank You

Chapter 15: Market 2

24.1K 879 375
By KimMandeukie

Lisa's POV

Jennie kissed me again, it was a kiss that was like saying "I do not want to let you go". I kissed her back in the same level of tenderness and passion, because I do not want to let you go too Nini.

"Are you still mad? Please don't be." I said after we broke our kiss.

She rest her forehead into mine and gazed into my eyes, "I won't be mad anymore if you give me a big big hug." she said using her cute voice. What a baby.

I don't even know what was the reason why she was mad but I don't want to ask any further, I want us to enjoy the market, I don't want to spoil our day.

I just smiled and wrapped my arms around her torso, she then shifted her head into the crook of my neck.

"Feeling better?" I asked her while sniffing her hair.

"So much better." she said kissing my neck lightly. Oh my God! Don't make me aroused right now Nini. I might take you home early.

"I hate to see other girls hugging you Lisa." she continued now biting my weak spot lightly. For Pete's sake Jennie! We're in a public place.

"J-jen, w-we are i-in a pu-public place." I said stuttering pushing her lightly.

"Promise me first you'll behave and stop flirting with other girls then I'll stop Lili." she seductively said while brushing her lips on my jawline.

Now I get it, she was jealous. She was freaking jealous! Damn! But I was not flirting with anybody. Nayeon was just a friend nothing more nothing less.

"But I was not flirting with anybody Nini." I defended myself but she just continued teasing me by licking my jawline. Holy Crap! If I have a dick, I'll be hard right now. How dare you Jennie? You're making me frustrated.

"O-okay. I pr-promise t-to behave a-and n-not to fl-flirt with anyone." I said stuttering again. She's leaving me with no choice but to promise not to do things again I'm not even doing. Aiish! The stupid things you can make me do Jennie! Ugh! You're driving me nuts.

She stopped what she was doing then faced me with a provoking smile, "Good boy." she said tapping my head and then grabbed my hand and led the walked through the busy streets of the market.
____
Jennie's POV

I can't help but to laugh wickedly inside of my brain as I heard Lisa groaned in frustration. I was satisfied with my actions because I knew that I've turned her on and made an effect on her which I'm certain that I was the only one who could do it to her. Well, that's for making me jealous monkey!

"Nini, can we just at least grab some sweet buns from the bakery? My stomach is growling." she said in a pleading tone.

Damn! I forgot that she was hungry. I was so caught up with my jealousy earlier. Poor Lili. Now, I'm guilty.

"I'm sorry Lili, I totally forgot that you were hungry." I apologized to her.

"Aniyaaa. It's okay. So? Let's go to the bakery first?" I just nodded and let her led the way with our hands still intertwined.

When we arrived in a small bakery shop, Lisa quickly found an unoccupied table for two near the door where she let me settled in.

"What do you want Nini?" she asked.

"Just a cinnamon bun and hot americano will do Lili." I responded sweetly.

She nodded and went to the counter where she was entertained by an old man which I presumed the baker since he was wearing a hat of a baker.

Lisa walked back to our table with cinnamon bun and hot americano for me and cheese bun with hot chocolate milk for her.

We devour the food without really talking that much due to starvation.

After our breakfast, Lisa and I started to roam across the market. I was amazed on how people can be lively, energetic and loud. Actually, this is not the first time I've gone to a market but this one is different. Back in Seoul, sellers can be rude sometimes but here in Jeju, everyone is smiling and I noticed that the items they were selling was 10 folds cheaper than the ones in Seoul.

"Nini, let's go to Uncle Seungri's boutique and choose a dress for you for Seulgi's party." I nodded and just let her dragged me to "I don't know where" street.

We stopped in the front of a small boutique, well, so far this was the fanciest store I've seen here in the market place.

Lisa opened the door for me and let me in. I was amazed on how organized the place was. Everything was neat and the dresses was displayed properly letting the customers see their beauty.

"Lisa." I heard a tall well-built man on her late 60's called Lisa.

"Uncle, hello. I'm here to buy a dress for her. Could you help me?" she said while pointing on me.

"You didn't mentioned that you have a girlfriend Lisa. I'm deeply wounded." the man said acting hurt while holding his chest.

Lisa just laughed and pulled me closer to her.

"She's not my girlfriend Uncle. Well, not yet." she calmly said while encircling her arms around my waist.

Wait! What? Not yet? Oh my God! Is she planning to ask me to be her girlfriend?! Of course she have to! Or else I'll stab her using a needle a million times.

I can't help but to blushed with her words.

"Oh I see. You would make a lovely couple Lisa. Mind to introduce her to me?" the man said in a teasing voice.

"Ah yeah. I'm sorry. Uncle, this is Jennie, and Jen, this is Uncle Seungri she is grandma's best friend." Lisa introduced us.

"Hello Jennie, nice meeting you." the man said while reaching my hand for a shake hands.

"Nice meeting you too Uncle. I didn't know that grandma has a boy best friend." I said that made him chuckled a little.

We spent almost half an hour finding a perfect dress for me, in the end, we settled in a simple white lacy dress that was above the knee long, it was lovely. It was perfectly fitted as if it was sewn for me. When Lisa was about to pay the dress, Uncle Seungri refused to accept the payment. He told Lisa to consider the dress as a gift since this was the very first time Lisa introduced a girl to him. Lisa and I blushed on what he said but thanked him a lot after.

After buying the dress Lisa decided to buy some tteokboki for us to eat in the house with grandma.

We were walking side by side heading towards the port where the boat was located when I saw an ice cream stall. My eyes widen and gripped Lisa's shirt to stop her from walking.

"Lisa, can I have some ice cream?" I said looking at her with a puppy eyes.

"What a baby. Of course, let's go?" she said pinching my cheek. I can't help but to squeal in excitement.

"Can we have two cones of ice cream please?" Lisa said to the ice cream man the moment we reached the stall.

"What flavors?" the man replied.

"Milk for meeee. Pleeeaaase." I said like a baby that made Lisa and the ice cream man giggled.

"And chocolate for me." Lisa also replied.

"You're a cute couple." the ice cream man commented which made Lisa and me blushed for the nth time today.

How I wish we were a couple. Lisa was too slow! Hmmmp.

The ice cream man gave our ice creams and Lisa paid for it.

"Woaaah! Daebak! It's so good." I said like a child whose first time to eat an ice cream.

Lisa just laughed to my silliness.
___
Third Person's POV

"Sir, I saw agassi here in a market within Jeju Island." the man in black spoke through his phone.

"She's with a girl who seemed to be very close to her Sir. I'm afraid to say but I think they were more than friends." the man continued.

"Keep an eye on her. Let her be free for now.  I'll inform you if it's time to bring her back to Seoul. Also do a background check to the one she's with." the man on the other line said.

"Copy Sir." the man replied.

________

Ooops. Angst is coming? Hmm. Let's see. Hihi 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.6K 26
JENLISA JENTOP STORY - She's the most popular girl in the whole school, plus she has an exciting life. Her family is wealthy and her friends are envi...
190K 5.2K 38
One summer changed their life but what will happen if their paths crossed again? #1 -#lisamanoban (02-2020) ❤️
3.2M 79.3K 46
You appeared out of nowhere and made me feel like I am the happiest. You made me fall, I let you.... but that was the stupidest thing I've ever done...
633K 19.4K 44
V 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒘 𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒂 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...