Look at me||Woosan

By sanwoos

"Why are you looking at him?" "I can look at who I want." "Only look at me." -in which san only wants wooyo... More

•~•0•~•
•~•1•~•
•~•3•~•
•~•4•~•
•~•5•~•
•~•6•~•
•~•7•~•
Wooyoung's Dorm
San's Dorm
•~•8•~•
•~•9•~•
•~•10•~•
•~•11•~•
•~•12•~•
•~•13•~•
•~•14•~•

•~•2•~•

9.7K 464 641
By sanwoos

The next day had come and Wooyoung was mentally preparing himself for the events that were taking place. Either San was lying and he was extremely ugly, or he was telling the truth and was an extremely attractive hot guy that Wooyoung could show off.

When he entered the room it seemed as if no attention was given to him. weird. He thought before heading to his seat that was next to Yeosang and Seongwha. "Hey dude." Yeosang waved.

"Hey, what's with everyone? No one even looked at me once when I walked in."

"Attention whore." Yeosang stared, glaring daggers into his bleached scalp.

"They're all preparing for the new kid." Seongwha rolled his eyes. "I bet he's gonna be ugly."

"I don't know, maybe he's gonna be hot." Wooyoung mentally laughed. Before he knew it, the class had started and the professor has walked in.

"As you all know, my son is transferring into this class. Please be kind to him. Anyway, San, you can choose your seat." A boy with black and red haired walked through the door and left everyone, including Wooyoung speechless. He had a extremely sharp jawline that you could cut yourself on. His eyes were perfect almonds and he had a slim waste with broad shoulders. He wore a sleeveless shirt that showed his muscles and tight leather pants. Wooyoung felt himself drool a little.

"Hey, I'm Choi San." He spoke then looked around the room for someone. When his eyes landed on Wooyoung he waved with a dimpled smile and the younger waved back. Yeosang and Seongwha had wide eyes and stared at Wooyoung, utterly confused.

San walked up to Wooyoung and took the open seat next to him. San winked at the younger and Wooyoung felt his heart rate speed up.  "Hey, you just gonna stare at me or actually talk?"

Wooyoung slightly giggled. "I knew you'd be handsome, but shit you are breathtaking. Explain to me how you aren't a actor again?"

"My dad." San chuckled. He always had people call him handsome and beautiful, but when Wooyoung did so, he felt different. "Hey uh, after class, wanna just hang out?"

Wooyoung looked to be thinking about it, before responding, "Sure. I don't have anything better to do."

"Oh shush." San grinned at the smiley Wooyoung in front of him. They seemed to have forgotten about everyone else in the class, even his dad. They started to notice the other people when Yeosang kept on yelling into Wooyoung's ear.

"What?" Wooyoung looked at Yeosang with a glare.

"How do you know him? And like, he's hot. Don't tell Seongwha I said that though." San laughed to himself before speaking.

"Wooyoung and I only met recently. Also, thanks for the compliment. Your cute too." San winked and Yeosang burned red. The three of them started to have a conversation before San felt a tap on his shoulder and he looked to see who it was.

"San, was it? What are you doing talking to Wooyoung?" The girl by the name Yuqi glared.

"Wooyoung is my friend, so I'm just talking to him?" He looked at her, pondering why so many people care about why he's talking to Wooyoung.

"I, uh,..." she looked up at him with sparkling eyed and San smiled.

"Could you please leave?" He asked and she turned red.

"You want me to leave?" She asked with wide eyes and she pushed some of her red hair behind her ear. Wooyoung looked at the two in confusion, San wasn't flirting, why was she shy?

"Listen, m'kay?" He waved a goodbye before sitting back down with Wooyoung and Yeosang. She stood there speechless with her heart racing.

"Oh my god he likes you!" A girl with long black hair and the name Minnie spoke. The group of her friends were squealing and San laughed to himself.

"Wow. So, you got the delulus up on you too?" Yeosang asked surprised.

"I hate people like that. They think I like them because I'm mean? Who is mean to someone they like?"

"Peoples? As in not just girls?" Yeosang questioned wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yeah, people. My sexuality is bisexual but I lean more towards guys. Don't tell my girlfriend though." He smiled.

"Girlfriend?" Yeosang screamed.

"Shhh! And yes, girlfriend. Her name is MIA and we've been together for about 3 months." San spoke, telling the other to quiet down.

"Ohhh, does she know your a bitch?" Asked the brunette boy, smirking, causing San to laugh.

"No, and I don't plan to tell her. If I did, she'd lecture me about being an asshole, I don't wanna deal with that." San frowned. "Anyway, who's that blonde guy sitting next to Yeosang. He's cute."

"He's also mine, so hands off." Yeosang spoke slamming his hands on the table. Seongwha looked over confused as to why Yeosang was hitting the table.

"Hey Yeosangie, you okay?" Seongwha asked Yeosang nodded. Seongwha then looked over at San and smiled. "Hi, I'm Seongwha! Nice to meet you." He smiled and put his hand out so the younger could shake it.

"Nice to meet you too." San smiled and shook his hand. Yeosang immediately got jealous and pulled their hands apart. Seongwha looked at him in confusion and San apologized.

"Attention class, now that you've all been introduced to my son, this is today's assignment." Mr.Choi spoke. "I'd like you all to take pictures that hold a story. A story that you can show me with three photos. You are all talented so I expect nothing short of perfect. The project is due in two days so get on it. In addition to the project, you may not fake the story. It has to be pure, raw emotion. Not you forcing someone to pose, a genuine photo of a genuine story. Thank you, dismissed." Mr.Choi gathered up his things and waited for San.

"One sec guys." San ran down the stairs up to his dad. "Hey dad, I'm gonna hang out with my friends today. I'll capture a picture of one of them, don't worry." San asked and Mr.Choi nodded. He smiled before grabbing his laptop and exiting the room.

San sighed and walked back to Yeosang, Wooyoung, and Seongwha. "You guys wanna go out for food?"  They nodded and they all walked down campus to a small cafe. "So tell me about yourselves."

"Well, I'm Jung Wooyoung. I'm 20 and a photography major."

"I'm Kang Yeosang and 20. I cant decide my major. I'm currently choosing between art and photography."

"I'm Park Seongwha. I'm 21 and done with these kid's bullshit. I take the photography class for fun but my major is music."

"Well, you all know already but I'm Choi San currently age 20. I want to major in visual arts, but my dad wants me to major in photography. I also take dance classes outside of college." The others nodded. And Wooyoung spoke up.

"I don't understand why he's forcing you to do photography. It isn't your passion, acting is."

"Like I told you last night, he didn't become a famous photographer so he hopes I will."

"Wow! Last night?! Get it Wooyoung!" Yeosang yelled going into high five the younger. Wooyoung slapped his forehead and rolled his eyes.

"He has a girlfriend you toe." Yeosang realized and mentally face palmed. Seonghwa stood there judging Wooyoung and San.

"You know, you should invite your girlfriend. I wanna see who's the lucky one who won the assholes heart." Wooyoung chuckled. San felt a pain in his chest as Wooyoung talked about his girlfriend. He shook it off and nodded then picked up his phone and texting her.

———————————

Sanshine☀️: Hey babe do you want to come meet my friends at the cafe "Soft Hearts"

Mia🥺: Sure! Who are your friends by the way? Didn't Mingi and Yunho go to Yunho's moms house?

Sanshine☀️: Yeah they did, just some new friends I'd like you to meet

Mia🥺: Alright, be there soon <3

——————————

"She'll be here soon. Anyway, what do you guys want to order?"

"I want something pink." Wooyoung smiled.

"Something pink?" San asked.

"I've been into the pink drinks recently."

"Does pink have a flavor?" San asked himself confused.

"It doesn't but they have a drink thats actually called 'Pink drink.' And lately I've been drinking it a lot." Wooyoung giggled and San let out an 'ohhhh' before ordering. They all asked for their drinks and San paid. Yeosang, Seongwha and Wooyoung thanked him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.1K 31
COMPLETED Jung Wooyoung- the bully felt something strange after seeing his only prey- Choi San was getting bullied by another or rather, a new bully...
21.6K 740 14
"if anyone looks stunning, put Kang Yeosang in the same room and they'll feel ugly" ".... are you kidding me.." <3 a story based on Yeosang and Jo...
123K 6.9K 27
[COMPLETE] In which the most popular boy in school stops caring about his popularity when he meets and falls for the least popular boy in school.
70.7K 2.7K 17
[discontinued] "so please if this is my way, hold my hand" ateez au where wooyoung is struggling with his life, he asked for help but nobody answered...