Selena Gomez One Shots

By lcseyoutoloveme

These are a collection of one shots featuring Selena Gomez, with a bunch of different celebrities. These are... More

Greedy (Selena x Ariana)
Sweet Creature (Selena x Harry)
I Feel It Coming (Selena x The Weeknd)
Satisfaction (Selena x Zayn)

Ruin the Friendship (Selena x Demi)

22.2K 73 10
By lcseyoutoloveme

Selena Gomez made her way up to her former best friend's door, bottle of red wine in hand, non-alcoholic of course. Though she and Demi grew up together, their friendship was beyond rocky. They didn't speak regularly, which was why when Selena got the invitation to come over a few days prior she was almost sure it was a prank. It'd been over a year since they'd spoken and over 5 since they'd last been genuine friends. Both of them had been through hell and back. Both of them knew it. Both of them had let their friendship fall apart.

She reached over to ring the doorbell, a sigh coming out. With the amount of anxiety in her chest, she thought she was going to pass out. She didn't know why she was there or what she was supposed to expect. The call Demi had made was sudden, but Selena felt she owed it to their years of friendship to go.

When Demi finally opened the door she was relieved to see a smile on her face. "Selena, hi!" The younger woman stepped out to give Selena a quick hug. She chuckled a hello and gave her a small squeeze back. Demi was acting almost as if they'd never stopped speaking.

The summer night was a bit chilly, so when Demi invited her inside Selena eagerly moved past her and into the foyer. "I brought wine. It has no alcohol in it," Selena said as she handed the bottle over, Demi thanking her and taking it when the door was shut.

Selena had never been in Demi's house, not this one. She'd moved a few months after her drug overdose, the last thing that had led the two of them to speak. Selena had visited her in the hospital. Despite the efforts made, nothing much sprouted from it.

The younger of the duo headed for the living room besides the hallway where they stood, taking a seat on the large white sofa. Selena took a moment to choose whether she wanted to sit beside her former friend or across from her on the sofa's twin. She opted to sit beside her.

They made small talk, painfully awkward and clearly forced. The weather, upcoming projects, dumb stuff neither of them wanted to talk about. Selena didn't know what to feel. She had no hard feelings towards Demi, despite all of the shade and petty bullshit. Clearly Demi felt the same if she invited her over. The tension between them failed to subside, though. It was thick enough to cut with a knife. Selena could feel it. She wondered if Demi did too.

"How's your mom and Brian? Gracie?" Demi asked as she set the bottle on the coffee table.

"They're great, yeah," Selena answered with a small grin and a nod. The last time Demi had seen her, Gracie was just a few months shy of being a year old. Now she was 5. "How's your family?"

"They're great," Demi echoed Selena's answer, pulling her legs up. The silence that followed mirrored the horror of the tension.

After a few agonzing moments Selena broke the quiet. "Demi, why am I here?"

She seemed taken aback by the question, it showed on her face. She said nothing for a minute before picking up the bottle of wine.

"So, wine?"

Selena stayed put on the sofa, resting her arm on the couch's. She waited while Demi took two wine glasses out of her kitchen cabinets and poured the red liquid in, nearly to the top, and brought them both back to the living room. She handed Selena one of them and kept the other.

Demi cleared her throat and situated herself, taking a sip of wine and grabbing a throw pillow. She let it rest on her lap and toyed with the corner as she spoke.

"I wanted to apologize, for 2009."

Selena raised her brows. She hadn't touched her wine, but all of a sudden she felt like chugging the remainder of the bottle. 2009 was the year their friendship took its first big hit. After that, new friendships were built with other people, interviews with shady comments came out, nasty tweets were sent and rumors flew. The dozen other times Selena and Demi "apologized" or "made amends," 2009 was never brought up. Everything after it had been. But 2009? No. That seemed like forbidden territory.

"2009? You mean --- ?"

Demi nodded. "Yeah."

Selena took her first sip of wine, a big one. She suddenly wished it was alcoholic wine, but knew and understood why it couldn't be.

10 years ago, in 2009, they were best friends. No two girls were closer than they were. Their Disney Channel careers were at their peaks. Everything seemed perfect. Felt perfect. Then Demi confessed her feelings -- romantic feelings -- for Selena and kissed her. To Selena, it was unexpected, made no sense, came out of nowhere and was hard to comprehend. Demi was her best friend. She'd seen her as her sister, didn't she? They were 16, going on 17, and the only experience she'd had was with Nick Jonas. She never once thought Demi was interested in her romantically. She didn't know what to do, so she let Demi kiss her. The kissing led to more. Both girls lost their virginities to one another that night. Truth be told Selena loved it, it felt right to be with Demi that way, but it was overwhelming and confusing at the same time. They'd spent so much time being friends, and sisters, she didn't know how to handle them being lovers. Selena almost immediately after they finished told Demi it could never happen again. She was devastated. It all went downhill after that.

"I'm sorry for what happened. And for swearing at you and storming out," Demi said in a soft voice, picking up her glass again.

Selena didn't know what to say. She never thought they'd talk about that night ever again, let alone get an apology. She cleared her throat before speaking.

"I'm sorry I led you on and hurt you."

Demi gave her a grin and took yet another sip. The grin was a little pained, Selena could see.

"I know you didn't mean to," Demi reassured her, gnawing on the inside of her cheek. "It's okay."

"I had a good time. I liked it. I was just scared and confused. I'd never been with anybody like that, let alone my best friend."

Some of the tension was lifting. The air felt less heavy. Selena, like Demi, brought her knees up her chest, having removed her heels.

Demi's face was sculpted in shock. She'd had no idea Selena was into it. She thought the utter opposite. "You liked it?"

Selena nodded. "Yeah, I did. To this day it's probably still the best sex I've ever had. I was just freaked out."

Selena had had her fair share of relationships, all of which had crashed and burned. Justin, Abel, Zedd, Samuel, Nick, Taylor...none of them worked. None of them made it far. She was with Justin the longest and the entire world knew how much of a shitshow the two of them were. She'd only ever slept with Justin and Abel, and neither was as good as Demi was in bed.

Demi set her glass done, nearly empty. "Best sex you've ever had?" The smile on her face was no longer pained, but genuine.

When Selena remained silent and just nodded, Demi spoke again. Her voice was soft and a little nervous.

"I still want you."

Selena's eyes flashed up to meet Demi's, her face a little confused and a little shocked. She didn't expect the confession now like she hadn't 10 years earlier. She said nothing like she did before, her mind going a million miles a minute and her heart pounding in her chest. Knowing what she knew then, all she did was put her glass down and kiss Demi.

The kiss was soft and sweet at first, but quickly turned hot, sloppy and heavy. Demi's hands cupped Selena's face as she deepened the kiss, turning it wet and accompanied by small, satisfied noises. It felt ten years overdue. Never did she think she'd be making out with Demi on her couch.

Demi's fingers wandered to Selena's shoulder, pushing her cardigan off and allowing it to slip off of her. Her skin was as soft as Demi remembered. She smelled the same, of vanilla and coconut. She was having flashbacks to that one night in 2009, but this was so much better.

Selena playfully bit Demi's lip, giving it a tug as she shrugged the remainder of her cardigan off. She was left in just a tank top. Demi moaned softly and let her kisses travel to Selena's neck, nibbling and sucking on her skin. Selena could feel herself getting aroused, the warm feeling between her legs more than welcome. She'd been single over a year. She was dying to be fucked.

"Demi," she mumbled in a breathy voice, her head tilted to give the other more room to work on her neck.

"Hm?"

"Fuck me, please."

Demi kept her head in the crook of Selena's neck but paused, her voice quiet. "What?"

"I said, fuck me," Selena whispered, a little frustrated Demi stopped.

"Are you sure?"

At the question she nodded. She was sure.

Demi kissed her collarbone and shoulder before pecking her lips again. "Let me put the wine away. My room is upstairs, last door down the hall."

When Selena reached the other's bedroom her heart still hadn't slowed down. She flipped on the light and placed her cardigan on a nearby chair. She wasn't in the room alone for more than a minute or two before Demi joined her and they were kissing again. Selena fell back onto the bed, onto her back, Demi following. Both she and Selena worked to remove the latter's shirt, both of them desperate for each other.

Selena lifted her tank top over her head and tossed it aside, her bra following soon after once Demi unclasped it. Demi let her tongue lap around one of her nipples, sucking it and teasing it before moving onto the other one. She kissed the skin between Selena's breasts and let her hand travel to the waistline of her pants, tugging them down with Selena's help.

Demi slid her hand between Selena's legs, moving some fabric of her panties aside, and ran her finger along her slick folds. She was practically soaked, a pleasant surprise for Demi. Selena made a soft noise when she slid a finger inside, leaning her head back and resting it on the headboard. She watched as Demi pressed a kiss just beneath her naval and pulled her panties down completely.

Demi pried her legs open so her pussy was on full display. Without any warning she parted Selena's folds with her tongue and curls it around her clit. The older of the two wrapped her legs around Demi's shoulders and held her face to her heat.

"Oh, my God, fuck," Selena moaned, her hips rising slightly off the bed.

Demi fought the urge to grin, knowing she was making her feel good. She lifted her hand from Selena's thigh and began rubbing circles onto her clit as she began fucking her hole with her tongue. Selena was a moaning mess.

"You're gonna make me come," Selena muttered, her brows knitting together and her eyes remaining on Demi.

That was music to Demi's ears. She upped the ante, now devouring the hell out of Selena's pussy. Her nose was buried in her juices.

"Demi, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," Selena moaned.

"Come on my tongue, baby."

Within a few moments she came. The orgasm was ecstasy. Her back was arched, her body was shaking, her pussy was pulsating. She was moaning louder than she ever remembered she had.

Demi slurped up Selena's come before she pulled back, eliciting a pleasured whimper from her. "You taste so good." She leaned up and kissed her, allowing her to taste herself.

As she kept her lips to Selena's, she reached down and removed her own clothing. She'd felt herself get aroused giving Selena head and it was starting to get unbearable. Her shorts and panties, though having slipped off with ease, simply couldn't come off fast enough.

Selena's legs remained apart as Demi got on top, pressing her pussy to Selena's. Demi sighed of relief at the feeling of contact and began moving her hips. Scissoring Selena felt incredible.

Both women were a mess of moans. The friction between their sexes could've started a fire. Selena was swearing under her breath, seeing as her clit was sensitive and just barely over an orgasm, but she still wanted more.

Demi held Selena's legs apart as she grinded her hips as fast as she could, desperate to come and make Selena come again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Demi mirrored Selena's swearing in a breathless voice when she felt herself getting closer to the edge. Selena began moving her hips a little bit to meet Demi's, making it that much harder for either of them not to come.

When Demi came she rode out her high, her moans loud. She slowed her pace when the feeling subsided, but not completely until Selena came. And when she did, the noises she made were delicate and soft, her body exhausted.

Demi let go of her leg and climbed off of her, laying beside her instead. She was panting, utterly breathless.

"Now that was the best sex of my life," Selena grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4M 53.9K 100
Not the best imagines because this is my first piece of work. but I hope you enjoy them:)
12.6K 262 43
NIALL HORAN ONE SHOTS <3 Heartbreak weather because I know none of this would EVER happen but I still cry over it like I'm going through a breakup.
50K 1.1K 20
Sope Oneshots filled with fluff, smut and more. - //DISCLAIMER// This is just for entertainment purposes only! If you are uncomfortable don't read or...
21.1K 281 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...