BRAINWASHED ─ marvel

Bởi solobarnes

"Promise me you'll be happy. Promise me you'll find peace, that you'll find a home." "I promise." A WATTPAD F... Xem Thêm

SUMMARY
PART I: THE PAST
I. Broken
II. Captain America
III. The Cargo Boat
IV. The Safe House
V. An Unlikely Partnership
VI. Victims
VII. Dreams
VIII. The Savage
IX. Monsters
X. PROJECT SHIFTER
The Rest of the Story
SECOND SEQUEL: SHIFTER
THIRD SEQUEL: SOLDIER
ONE SHOT BOOK: HEROES
FOURTH SEQUEL: FALLEN
FIFTH SEQUEL: LEGACY
LAST SEQUEL: EVERMORE
TALES FROM FALLEN WARRIORS

FIRST SEQUEL: HIDDEN

4.4K 115 7
Bởi solobarnes

⋆ ˚₊ ‧ ✩ ₊ ⋆ ⁎ ★ ⁎ ⋆ ₊ ✩ ‧₊˚ ⋆
Thank you so much for reading this story! Now sadly this is the end of the book, but don't get too sad! I'm making a more! Please feel free to read some of my others works. I have stories in many fandoms including Marvel and Star Wars. The sequel to this story is called "Hidden" which is published now. This is the description of the story:

Bucky Barnes has finally remembered who he is. On his long path to discovering his past, he found not only two allies, but the woman he loves as well. Now in Wakanda, Bucky is trying to get HYDRA out of his head forever, trying to heal from his ugly past and forgive himself for his old life. But the path to loving himself and healing may prove harder than he thought it would.

Soroya Roberts and her brother Alex are adjusting to life in Wakanda. Soroya eagerly awaits the return of the man she loves, helping the king of Wakanda and uncovering a sinister plot in the land they now call home. Now a free woman, Soroya has to decide what she wants to do with her life, if she wants to live a life a peace, or if she wants to use her powers to help the innocent people of the world. But the life of a hero might be harder than she thought, and it may bring a toll that will affect her forever.

Alex Roberts is trying to move past all he has been through, trying to heal from the wounds left open by HYDRA. When chaos erupts in Wakanda and he and his sister are pulled into the mess, Alex will have to learn learn that trusting those around him and opening his heart isn't such weakness, but key to living life and surviving. As the three of them try to come to terms with their past, they must decide what they want for their future. And though Bucky and the Roberts siblings may think their war has ended, they will find out that the true war has just begun.

I hope you will continue to read the next of the series and again, thank you so much for reading!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

114K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
54.6K 1.2K 56
Before S.H.I.E.L.D collapsed y/n Ward worked for them. That was before she met Steve Rogers. Now when the "after" came she found herself with not one...
25.7K 869 26
Book 2/3 - Fight For... series Regaining your memories at last, you now have to find the other people experimented on in the facility. New memories p...
128K 4.2K 33
These two college friends have had years to grow together. Each being the others support system, adventure buddy, movie night partner, and dorky room...