three years | myg ✔

By FearlessLioness

"You taught me more than just a language." addition to 'Truth.' - #1 three years More

May 3rd

Author's Note

85 4 0
By FearlessLioness

Hello!

Real quick, this is an addition to my story, 'Truth' that you can find on my profile. I would highly recommend that you read that first.

Also, this was supposed to be a little thank you for 1k reads on Truth, but I am extremely late in that so consider this a one year Truth anniversary and 1k reads gift.

Finally, I do not own any of the pictures or BTS. This is in no way meant to show the true personalities of BTS and is for entertainment purposes.

Thank you!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 996 12
When Y/N, a new dance choreographer comes to work under Big Hit, she meets Hoseok or... her long gone Hobi?? What does she see in him and what will h...
2.4M 86.7K 51
miss second place is clearly second place when it comes to realizing that her childhood "rival" has been in love with her this entire time. ✱ inspire...
144K 7.9K 31
31 Days of October. People dressing up as ghouls and monsters. The worst are the clowns. -•- In a journal format -•- Based on the clown kidnappers an...
254K 9.5K 35
"Dammit!" You slam the controller down on the table side as you watched your player died. A figure hovered over you. The man's hand extended for your...