๐Ÿ’•shy๐Ÿ’•

By Ewww_Its_Me

Name:river lee Age:15 Looks:black hair,blue eyes,tiny body,pale bruised skin, About:river is really shy.peopl... More

Childhood
Highschool
Exams
First day of u.a

Training

1 0 0
By Ewww_Its_Me

We wake up.i change into a white collared shirt with jean shorts and a sweater with black knee highs.and white shoes.izu is in training clothes.we walk to that dirty beach.i introduce myself to all might.i sit on a tower of trash.and do cool things with my quirk like I make water people dance.hey can you make life sized people? All might asked I don't know I say I then focus on making people I open my eyes to see a water man that looks like all might,woah! Make it do something like pick something up he says I nod and I make it pick up some trash it picks it up like nothing.hmm seems like it can mimic the persons quirk who you make.are you going to u.a? He asked I nod.you will do well he smiles and placed a hand on my shoulder.i smile (later) I figured out that all might has two forms.heh its cool I hug izu and I walk home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...