Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter

20.1K 634 370
By Koneko_Senpaixx

A/N:

Omg~

I still can't believe this fan fic has reached 200K! I seriously couldn't had done with out all of you! I'm so extremely happy that you've all stuck by my side and supported this book. I hope it's not getting dull or anything! Also I wanted to update it before this week began since I won't be able to really write this up coming week, I need to study ): But today I will also try to update 2 or 3 other stories! I really hope you enjoy this chapter and that you anxiously await the next one! I can't thank you guy's enough for supporting me, really it means so much to me! You guys are the greatest!!

Saranghae ❤️

P.S it's Jimin's birthday~

The bae (;

Haha. Best wishes to him! I love him so much ^3^

But anyway, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! I wrote it especially for you as always

Sorry if there's errors. I was up late writing it.

XOXO,

K_Senpaixx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me get those for you miss. I'm sorry"

I gulped. How is it that even when I'm. It Karen and I pretend being a person who has nothing to do with KPOP or any of the sort bump into K-idols?! Why?! It's bad enough that Taecyeon is my 'boyfriend' how am I supposed to get past HIM?!

He picked up my keys and smiled at me. "Here you go. I'm sorry about bumping into you."

What do I do? I can't even speak.

"Are you alright?"

My knees feel weak. What am I supposed to do?!

"What's your name beautiful?" He winked and took a step forward.

Oh god...he's still the same ol flirt!

"I-I..."

He smirked and winked. "Don't be shy. I'm Kai."

He took my hand and pressed his lips on the back of it.

My eyes widened. "Um..."

Why can't I speak?!!!

"Oh babe, here you are. I was sure you had left already."

Taecyeon, oh thank goodness. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry, she doesn't really speak Korean. She's...Um, not from around here." Taecyeon smiled.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, isn't she cute? Baby, tell Kai thank you for returning your keys."

They both looked at me. I felt like I was getting red, I hid behind Taecyeon.

Kai chuckled. "She's really shy."

"Don't be shy" Taecyeon stepped aside.

I gulped. I swear Taecyeon is asking for it!

My lips were trembling. "G-G...Gamsahabnida" I spoke in a soft voice.

He smiled brightly. "You're welcome"

He smiled back. I looked at Taecyeon. "I have to.."

"Oh right. I'll walk you to the car, I'm staying with Junho for a while longer."

I looked at Kai. "Bye Kai" I smiled.

He winked. "Bye"

In front of Taecyeon! Did he see that? I looked at Taecyeon but he didn't seem to notice. But still, I'm so relieved he came to my rescue.

"Alright, let's go." Taecyeon said. He smiled at Kai. "Bye"

Kai smiled and bowed his head.

We walked to Taec's car.

"Are you crazy? Why did you freeze like that?" Taecyeon said.

"I'm sorry. I just...I didn't know what to do! I panicked and I honestly didn't know what to say because Kai...it's Kai!" I took a deep breath.

"It's okay just relax. Go home and go do what you need too. Just take care of my car...you don't understand how much I love this car...this car is my life" he said as he looked at the car.

"I can haul a cab. Don't worry. I don't have a license here anyway. I'll need to change my look, I have my backpack in your car." I said.

"You're gonna change your appearance?" He asked.

I nodded and unlocked the car. "Thank you for having my back Taecyeon. I really don't know what I'd do without you." I hugged him.

He hugged me back.

I grabbed my backpack and went to a nearby store to use the restroom so that I could change into some sweats, a hoodie and sneakers. I put on some nerd glasses and parted the wig and made pig tails. I rolled up the sweats to my knees and put the clothes into the backpack then I was on my way back to the hotel room. Hopefully I don't bump into anyone else on the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made it home, feeling relieved. But no one was here...or at least I don't think so...

"Hello?"

"Oh, you're back early" Liz said.

Phew. Good. I need someone to help me get back into Caleb mode.

"Hey" I smiled. "Yeah, Junho was there and so I had to leave but you think you can help me get Caleb back?"

She smiled and nodded.

I went to shower then my transformation took place. I always watched carefully as to every step on how she completed my look, it's essential that I learn since after next week she'll be gone and I'll be on my own.

"Kai? EXO's Kai?"

"Yeah, I panicked and I could've blown my cover. I don't know what happened to me I just...froze."

"Do you have feelings for him?" She asked.

"No. That's in the past, a lot has happened, like ALOT. So many things...I was in a love triangle. Kai, Jimin and I. But despite the fact that Jimin and I argued and fought so many times I just couldn't choose Kai..."

"Don't you regret it sometimes? Like do you ever wonder what life would've been like with Kai?" She asked. "I mean I know you have the twins now but...if you didn't....would you consider it?"

"Sometimes I do wonder how my life would have been like with Kai but I can't imagine my life without Jimin and the other guys. I feel complete with them. Kai hands down is attractive and he's really sweet, also sensitive...he's strong when he needs to be and he'll protect you. He's always there when you feel like crying and he knows when something's wrong."

"Are you sure you didn't fall in love with Kai but since you had the twins...maybe that's what stopped you"

"My babies are a blessing. If something happened to them...I don't know what I'd do. I think I'd go insane." I said.

"Well yeah but the way you talk about Kai makes me wonder. Karen, do you have feelings for him? Did you ever sleep with him?"

"What?! No! I wasn't going to cheat on Jimin! Are you crazy?" I looked at her.

"Well, maybe you should. I think you wanted to but didn't cuz you were scared. Why didn't you bang him when you and Jimin weren't together?"

Images began forming in my mind.

"Ah!" I shook my head. "No. No. No. Liz I don't wanna talk about sleeping with Kai okay?"

She giggled. "Your mind's already working isn't it? That's a sign that you secretly yearn him. I think seeing him again made these feelings rise. But that's just me."

Tonight I'm wearing a black wig with my nerdy glasses. I didn't want people to recognize me as Caleb even though I'm still Caleb I didn't want to look like the original one at least. This wig kind of reminds me of Yesung's hair. The bangs and the hairs style. I liked it.

"You're crazy. Am I done yet?" I asked.

"Yup. All done."

"I need to get dressed for work." I said and went to my closet.

Her words were still stirring in my head. I sighed. It's not like I didn't think about it but I just couldn't. Jimin was always the one, why would these thoughts be occurring now? He did look handsome though, with his blonde hair and-....

I shook my head and stopped the image of him from forming in my head, what is going on with me? Liz messed my head up with that stupid talk...ugh.

I grabbed my work uniform and got dressed. This is gonna be a long shift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kai, you've been lost in thought all day. What's up?"

"I saw a really cute girl today but she was Taecyeon's girlfriend. The thing is though, I've never thought anyone was THAT beautiful except for Karen... I don't know her name but I can't get her out of my mind..."

"Well you should if it's Taecyeon's girlfriend. Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm not crazy. I swear I've never been so struck by girl, to me it's always been Karen but that girl...I don't know why but she really caught my eye. She's really cute and adorable, then when she spoke my name I lost it. My heart was racing and only Karen had that affect. Luhan, I'm not sure what to do about this."

"Leave it alone. She's taken, it would be wrong if you tried to take her away from Taecyeon-nim. If they break up then it's different but it's wrong if you plan on stealing her."

"(Sigh). Why are the girls I fall in love with taken. Despite the fact I've made peace with Jimin I'm still not over Karen. It's wrong but the more I think about her, the stronger my feelings for her are. Luhan if I could just have her for 24 hours, it would be enough for me. Just to see how it would be...I envy Jimin."

"Kai, are your feelings for her that strong? I mean she already has twins with him. They're already at the point where soon they'll be married. What're you going to do then?"

"Luhan, I've never and will never love anyone else the way I love her. But I don't understand why that girl I saw today mesmerized me...it was like when I saw Karen for the first time only it wasn't...she didn't even look CLOSE like Karen looks but I don't know. There was something about her."

"What're you going to do if you see her again?"

"Talk to her. That's about all I can do..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The night shift is hell! I didn't think it was gonna be so hectic! But at least the customers weren't assholes. Not the sober ones anyway, I'm just glad I'm Caleb and not Karen or any other girl alias. These men talk about some vulgar stuff and I'm sure if I were dressed up in girl clothing they'd be all over me and stuff. But yet again girls get way better tips than guys.

"Caleb!"

I made my way quickly to the table. "Yes sir?"

I was serving a private meeting. But everyone was already drunk and ready to pass out.

"Caleb my boy. You are so so handsome! You should model!"

They began laughing.

Is that a compliment or a lie?

"Caleb. I'm very very serious! Please! Let us all toast! To Jacob!"

"Caleb." I corrected.

How does he say my name correct the first time then wrong the second time?

"To Caleb! Jjang!"

"Jjang!!" They all shouted.

I sighed.

Once they had left the bus boys took care of the room. They left me a really good tip though, best one I've gotten all night. I smiled as I cleaned the room up and tidied up.

"Good job. It looks very nice Caleb, you do a better job than my wife." My boss laughed.

"Heh. Heh, thank you sir" I bowed.

"Our next customers are to be treated well. Understood? They're important and I would like for them to come back. It will be good for business. Don't fail me Caleb, so far all our customers like you" he patted my shoulder.

"I'll be sure to treat them extremely well sir." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Good"

I set the table up as fast as I could and had made sure everything was in place. Perfect. I heard the door open.

"Hello, Welcome" I smiled brightly.

My smile soon faded. This can't be happening to me. Why are they here?! Why couldn't go somewhere else? There's tons of other restaurants!

They bowed and smiled.

I went to seat them. Oh god...oh god....

They didn't seem to recognize me though, that's good. All I know is I need to stay away from Jungkook. Last time it was way too close.

I handed each of them the menu, I cleared my throat before speaking, this is it. My acting skills need to be legit. One mistake and my cover is blown.

!

But my name Tag! I quickly took it off and put it in my pocket.

"What can I get you to drink?" I asked.

V and Suga looked up at me.

(・_・;

V: Cola

Suga: Same

Jin: Ice Tea

RM: A coke please

Jimin: Cola

Jungkook: Cola

Jhope: Ice Tea

I wrote it down and nodded. "I'll be right back with your drinks."

I bowed my head and walked out the door. I am freaking out! Ugh, I honestly don't know what to do!! I took a deep breath.

"Caleb"

!!!!

"Y-Yes sir!"

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you."

"No, I'm fine sir. Sorry, I was distracted." I smiled.

"The ladies in the other private room requested you. I came to ask you if you'd like to stay where you are now or switch over." He said.

I want to be close to Jimin...I want to be with them...

"Sir, with all due respect. You assigned me to those nice gentlemen, I can't just leave. After all you yourself entrusted me with taking care of them." I said.

Even though I'm scared to death of being found out, I want to be near the love of my life. I can't stand being away from him so long...

My boss smiled proudly. "I knew I could count on you, I'll get someone else to take care of those young ladies."

I nodded and finished getting the drinks together.

Jungkook and V like a little bit of ice. Suga likes a slice of lemon on the edge of his cup. Jin likes his tea, half and half so it's not too sweet. JHope likes his tea with some drops of lemon. Jimin likes his cola with plenty of ice. Namjoon likes his with cup to be half filled with ice and a can. He likes pouring it himself.

I took the tray in and served them their drinks. They looked at each other surprised and a bit confused.

Holy crap...I'm such an idiot! Why did I do that!! They didn't ask for it like that! I blew it! I blew my cover!

"Is...something the matter gentlemen?" I asked.

V: How did you know?

"Oh. Well, you see..."

Jungkook: They probably looked it up.

I looked at Jungkook. He smiled at me. "Thank you"

I nodded. "You're welcome."

That was close but...Jungkook....

"Ahem. Are you ready to order?" I asked.

They began giving me their precise order and I wrote it down to the very last detail.

"I'll be sure to bring it to you as soon as possible" I smiled.

RM: Thanks bro.

I bowed my head and walked out of the room again, I took a deep breath. This is a lot of pressure. I took the order to the kitchen and told them exactly how they liked their food and how it should be cooked. I didn't even need the paper it was all in my head.

"What? I'm going to cook it how we do it. That's way too much!" The cook complained.

"Hey! They're our customers here and you'd better give them what they want! If you don't want to cook it then I will understood?!"

We went back and forth for a little bit. Then the boss came, I explained the situation and in the end I got my way. Before I walked out of the kitchen I remembered that Jimin doesn't like his kimchi mixed in. He likes it separate.

"On Jimin's order put the kimchi on the side!" I called out as I closed the door.

I gasped.

"J-Jungkook."

"You. How do you know so much? It's as if you've lived with us to know everything, down to the very last detail. You didn't even write anything down just the dishes we wanted and sides, you knew all of that? How?" He asked.

Damn...

"I did my research" I said.

"How? If no one knows that? Most of the things we said no one knows." He said. "You're the same guy we met the other night. You said you were new to the Seoul scene but yet here you are working and none the less. You speak very good Korean. You even knew how we liked our beverages."

What am I supposed to say to him?

"My sister is a very devoted fan. I don't know where she gets the information from but I asked her about you guys. I decided to live in Seoul so I got a job and also my Korean is good because I went to school for it. I took a Korean course." I said.

"Don't lie." He said.

"There's no way a foreign fan from so many miles away could find such things out. Not even our fans here know. Tell me the truth..." He looked me in the eyes. "Please..."

It was as if he was pleading. Like he was hoping I'd say that it was me. That it's his Noona.

"Is something the matter?" My boss asked.

Jungkook put a smile on. "Not at all. I just came to tell our waiter that we changed a couple of sides."

"Oh, very well. Caleb, get going. It's not polite to keep customers waiting, I'll walk you back to your room" he said to Jungkook with a smile.

Jungkook walked back with him.

That was close but I know he's bound to ask me again. Damn it! I took a deep breath and gathered the side dishes. I arranged them accordingly. I walked back to the room, Jungkook's eyes glued on me the moment I stepped inside.

I set the side dishes on the table and told them their food would soon be ready. I refilled their glasses and got Namjoon another coke can. I tried not to look at Jimin too frequently since Jungkook was clearly onto me. If he finds out then I don't know what I'll do. Jungkook can keep a secret but I'm scared. He'll want to come here frequently and I can't have that, the saesangs will soon crowd this place if they come here often then they'll notice something is going on in the way he and I get along then they'll look into me and my cover will be completely blown. The danger level will rise and I can't have that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They ate their food and seemed really content with everything. They thanked me about a million times and said that they enjoyed my company. All but Jungkook, he can be so stubborn sometimes. I couldn't help smile.

"Please come back soon" I smiled and bowed my head.

RM: Definitely. Hopefully we get to have you as our waiter again, you're real cool.

"Thank you"

Jimin: Thank you for being so kind to us.

My heart fluttered.

"You're welcome. Thank you for coming." I smiled at him.

I wish I could say more...I miss you...I love you....but I can't. It hurts so bad to hold back these words I yearn to say.

They stood up and bowed their heads. Saying thank you before heading for the door.

Jungkook stopped at the door and looked at me. "I need to know...Tell me who you really are. You just remind me so much of someone that I miss, someone I wish was here."

I opened my mouth to say something.

"Jungkook! Come on!" V called out.

Jungkook's facial expression is one I'd remember for the rest of the night. But I couldn't tell him.

"Have a good night. Thank you and please come back soon" I bowed my head.

He walked out of the room without saying another word. My eyes began to water, I wanted to tell him but how? How was I supposed to tell him? I took the glasses off and wiped my eyes. The bus boys came in and picked up the dirty plates. All I wanted to do is go home.

"Ha! You did it Caleb! It was such a success! Ca-....Caleb are you alright?"

"Yes sir...." I need to come up with a sob story. "My wife says she's going to divorce me..."

"Oh no. Caleb, I am so sorry to hear that. Tell you what, clean up this room and go home. Your shift ends in 2 hours but go on home. Divorce is a hard thing and for you to go through that so young..." He shook his head. "I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?"

"Thank you sir." I wiped my eyes and sniffled.

I cleaned everything up and made sure everything was spotless. I walked to the hotel, feeling very sentimental and nostalgic. Jungkook's facial expression was an image I couldn't get rid of. I felt so bad to lie to him like that, to look him in the eyes and just completely blow him off. I sighed. Being this way is driving me insane. It hasn't even been a full week and already I feel like crap and like I want to give up. I wanted to hug him and tell him it was me but how? So many things are going on and I can't allow things to get any worse, I'll have to find a new job and quit this one. I'll finish he week up and have to work as one of my alias's. A new one and possibly a girl alias, I need to be more careful. I don't think my heart could bare another encounter like that.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥
73.7K 3.6K 13
A MIN YOONGI HITMAN AU Warning: Mature Content 🔞