π™²π™°πšƒπ™²π™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά 𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽...

By blkjuptr

⟢ ✰ ::β”Šπ™Όπ™Έπ™³πŸΏπŸΆ'πš‚ π™΅π™°π™½π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½! *:.q*⊹ Β© πš‹πš•πš”πš“πšžπš™πšπš› More

π™²π™°πšƒπ™²π™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™΅π™΄π™΄π™»π™Έπ™½π™Άπš‚.
π™Όπ™Έπš‡πšƒπ™°π™Ώπ™΄.
πš˜πš—πšŽ.
𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšœπš’πš‘.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšŽπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πš—πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšœπš’πš‘.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšœπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πšŽπš’πšπš‘πš.
πšπš πšŽπš—πšπš’ πš—πš’πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ πš˜πš—πšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ 𝚝𝚠𝚘.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ πšπš˜πšžπš›.
πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπš’ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ.
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπš„π™΄.

πšπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—.

5.5K 153 73
By blkjuptr

perfectly sunny days with the warm sun beaming down on her brown skin while feeling the gravel beneath her feet as she breaks the law of gravity would always be edye's preference when she's skating with the guys. like this day where things were going fairly good.

it had been a few days after fuckshit met her dad and she was even on good terms with him. it felt like they finally understood each other after so long of not doing so. yes, it was sorta weird her dad was dating her friend's mom, but it was different and that's something she's gotten used to.

although, sometimes reality hits and something she didn't think she could ever get used to is constant girls flirting with ray lately. she knew that ray and fuckshit usually got attention from girls who idolized skater boys but that attention towards fuckshit kinda stopped when they started talking.

fourthgrade slowed down on his skateboard before stopping in front of edye. "why the sour face?" he questioned her while she stood with a grim look on her face that he hadn't seen on her before. well except the one time ruben stole her favorite candy.

"ion like this."
edye crossed her arms at the sight of a girl flirting with ray right in front of her very eyes. something about her just rubbed edye the wrong way.

fourthgrade looked at his friend confused by what she meant, letting out an uncertain laugh. "okay?"

"you wouldn't get it,"
she shook her head, watching the flirting that was still going on. "like could she get any thirstier?"

fourthgrade realized what was happening, letting out another laugh which earned a glare from edye. instead of saying anything, he decided this was a problem for fuckshit to deal with as he went over to warn him.

edye decided to shrug it off for now. instead of showing her anger, she'd express it in her skating and be quiet. as cliche as it sounded, edye had always used skateboarding as a way to cope with things and her feelings.

especially when her parents were going through divorce and she was always moving to different places. it was hard to fit in with certain kids. edye always tried to find a crowd. but with skateboarders it was the opposite, you were always welcomed as long as you had a board and a few tricks up your sleeve.

eventually, edye noticed everyone was back together and she was the only one missing. the rest of the guys, along with aramis cause he's always around, were messing around in a group. all it took fuckshit was one glance at edye to know something was up but he didn't say anything yet.

edye flipped her board up from the ground and in her hands, walking through the crowds of people and back to her friends. "aye can we go eat now? i'm starving." edye groaned, standing in front of them, crossing her arms with her board to her chest.

"yeah, let's go."
aramis shrugged, throwing an arm around edye's shoulder. recently the two have discovered their shared love for food. their go-to was the local burger joint which is where they'd probably end up.

"you should come with us."
stevie suggested before ray even could making edye roll her eyes when she realized the flirting girl was here too. damn sunburn for being nice.

"yeah, sure!" the girl smiled warmly, feeling good that she was invited.

。˚༷。˚༷ ♡‧₊˚

they all made it to the food joint in less than a ten minute walk. it was convenient for them that their skate spot was near a good food place. "we'll get the food, y'all sit."
ray told the girls, as they walked into the beefy joint.

reluctantly, edye did as told and both her and the unknown girl sat down a table big enough for the crew. "i'm wynter by the way." wynter told edye as she sat across from her.

she was very pretty in edye's opinion, that was for sure. she just didn't know how to feel towards wynter so she simply said. "i'm edye."

"right! ray told me a lot about you."
she said only to receive a head nod from edye.

the thing was, edye didn't know why she was really mad. maybe it was because she knew girls like wynter didn't like her. never did, never have, and most likey never will. maybe that was her past experiences talking but edye was saving herself the hurt and she'd keep her distance.

after a few minutes of wynter talking and edye giving short responses, the boys came to the table with the food in their hands.

fuckshit sat beside edye with his eyebrows raised, putting his arm over edye's shoulders while pulling her near him. "babe, the fuck? chill." he said in a hushed tone that only edye could hear.

"what do you mean?"
she said as if she hadn't been doing anything out of character.

"you been staring her down and shit this whole time, you know her?" his tone probably made it known she should cut her shit and just relax as she shook her head no. "okay then,
there ain't no problem." he kissed her cheek before letting go of her, ready to dive into his food.

edye sighed, stuffing a french fry into her mouth in content. at least good food eased her mind and made her happy.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩
i will show how wynter looks later on but you can imagine how she looks like as well :)

until then, anyone wanna simp with me about how apparently olan doesn't fucks with aramis like that anymore and the fact olan hasn't really been in any recent illegal civ related stuff. i have receipts hahaha

now that i think about it, i'm in need of a mid90's/illegal civ gc so hmu. i want consistent & new watty friends & i feel like i don't interact enough lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2K 26
𝑩.𝑰.𝑻.π‘ͺ.𝑯 ੈ˚ β˜… 𝒐𝒐𝒐. she was physically into him but mentally over π’‰π’Šπ’Ž . . . mid90s female oc 𝒙 fu...
4.5K 76 17
Booze, weed, skateboards. Pretty good lifestyle if you were like me. Not a care in the world. Not having to worry about the future because you know t...
92.8K 821 47
All in the title luv Hope you enjoy! <3
18.1K 224 17
some bitch with a buzzcut becomes the most important Bitch of your lifeπŸ˜”πŸ€˜πŸΎ contains-violence,sex,sexual assault,swearing,drugs and many more