hidden heart | jjk ✓

By darlintayy

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Eleven

10.3K 371 71
By darlintayy

--

Once you and Jimin shared your first kiss, you got so shy around him.

You made the night awkward when you kept bumping into. Skin grazing each other.

You decided to go to bed early but in the guess bedroom besides Jimins.

He understood you being uncomfortable so he let it slide.

You sat on the bed with a warm smile.

Did you really feel that way with Jimin?

You have spent alot of time with him the past couple of weeks.

Spending minute by minute together, but did that mean it finally caused you see him differently?

Just then your phone went off.

Jungkookie: hey, how have you been?

For some reason your heart fluttered from the message. He texted you..

Did he miss you?

How could he possibly miss me? He doesn't even know who i am...

You: hey! im great, how are you?

Jungkookie: good, im so lonely, all my friends took off.

You: ah, so thats why you texted .. but why dont you go out and find someone ... ;)

Jungkookie: yeah, well there was someone that i was interested in, but a few weeks ago... she just stopped all contact with me

and im to embarrassed to face her, shes seen me at a low time, and now that we have spoken. Its just weird..

You: im sure if you just made your move, you'd be fine. who may this special girl be?

Jungkookie: can I trust you? how do i know if you may know her?

You: even if i do, i can keep a secret.. ;)

Jungkookie: & so can i :) sorry.

This boy, could he really have a crush on you? Or maybe your just over thinking and its another girl he's talking of.

You: goodnight kookie :)

You fell asleep moments later with thr thoughts of both Jimin sleeping in the room over and Jungkook the guy who you have likes for years.

--

You woke up to the smell of pancakes.

You rolled out of bed, heading down to the kitchen to find Jimin standing there flipping pancakes.

He was singing. He sounded beautiful.

He slowlu turned around and saw me standing there watching him.

"Oo! Y/n you scared me!" He jumped back laughing.

"Im sorry, i didnt mean to. I just havent heard you sing since..." He gives you a weak smile before placing pancakes on a plate.

We both have a seat and dig in.

"Last night, i understand if you dont feel that way towards me, really im okay." He sweetly says, stuffing his mouth with pancakes.

"Its not that i do or if i dont. I just dont know, ive never thought that way with you i just need a while to actually think, okay?" He nodds with a small smile before taking both our plates and setting them in the sink.

"Hey so, i was thinking of going to this party this friday, would you want to come?" He asked, surprised hes even thinking of partying.

"Uh, party? Are you sure your ready to start going out again?"

"Y/n, i go out everyday with Taehyung.." He leans against the counter, arms crossed.

"Yeah well, i mean you know.. like with drinking and girls and that stuff.." He gave you this look like are you serious?

"Y/n, what do you think i do when im with Taehyung." He laughs making you feel stupid.

"Oh, i didnt realise y- you did that stuff.." He gave you sadden look before speaking.

"Things change y/n." And with that he went upstairs, slamming his door.

It wasnt like him to go to parties and drink and you know... be around girls and such.

He was always more content not doing those. He always hated the idea of drinking so what made him go out like this?

His mothers death..

You thought how this is just a way of him lashing out and trying to forget.

You didnt like knowinh your bestfriend was out doing this stuff with Taehyung.

Taehyung was a bad influence.

You didn't want him anywhere near Jimin.

Luckily, your mom had an encounter with Taehyungs parents in the past so you knew where he lived.

You grabbed your keys and headed out, making sure to not slam the door so Jimin wouldnt notice your departure.

You drove until you reached Taehyungs house. You werent sure if you should do this but the more you thought of your bestfriend ruining his life made you rush out the car and knocking on Taehyungs door.

Moments later, the door swung open revealing a boy.

"Y/n..?" He confusedly said.

"Jungkook... uh hi." You werent expecting to see him here. But you should have at least knew there was a possibility of him being here since him and Taehyung are bestfriends.

"I dont mean to sound rude but where Taehyung?" He gave you a questionable look before answering.

"Hes upstairs, do you need to speak to him?" You nodded, seeing Taehyung coming down from the stairs.

"Taehyung!" You rushed passed Jungkook, leaving his shocked and mostly confused.

"Y/n? Why are you here? Did my parents do it again?" He blurted out seeing you rush in annoyed.

"No, they didnt. But what are you doing hanging out with Jimin?" He gave you a confused smile before laughing.

"Your here because you dont want me around Jimin huh?" giving him a rude stare, making him laugh harder.

"Im being serious Taehyung, i know how you are. I dont like who my bestfriend is becoming. Leave him alone." Taehyung stopped laughing but still amused by you.

"But hes my friend, i cant just brush him off. I kind of actually like hanging with him, he's fun.." He leans in closer to your face before smirking.

"And very wild.. never would have thought.." He moved back watching your face redden.

"Taehyung please, his mother just died a few weeks ago, a few days before you guys started hanging out. I dont want him ruining his life with alcohol and crap especially low lifes like yourself so leave him alone and let him grieve right." He didn't look so happy, you could tell he wanted to say something. But instead he just gave you a cold look.

"Y/n.." Jungkooks voice broke yours and Taehyungs stare. You had completelt forgotten he was here.

"Low lifes?.. Is that how you see me to? Since you know, im Taehyungs Best friend." He looked kind of hurt but made. His tone was full of anger but he knew how to hold it down so he didnt give off so much.

"Jungkook.. I dont see you that way." Taehyung this time broke your stare with Jungkook.

"Y/n just so you know, im not going to stop hanging out with Jimin. Believe it or not, we're friends. And im not who i was back then okay? I dont give or tell Jimin to do anything he doesnt want. He is the one that came to me. Anything he does is because he wants to do it. Im just there with him." You frowned thinking of how Jimin is still hurting but only hiding it so well.

You didnt realise you were crying unril you felt Taehyungs finger wipe your tears away.

"Y/n dont cry okay? Im sure Jimin will be fine, okay? He just needs distraction.. and i dont think he cares what it is right now.." He pulled you into a hug rubbing at your shoulders.

You kind of forgot what it was like to be held by him.

You moved away remembering Jungkook was there.

You looked at him, seeing his worried face.

"Im sorry, i shouldnt have come.. Ill go now." Still crying, you ran out Taehyungs house. Jumping into your car.

You tried to dry your tears before you started to drive until you heard the passenger side door open.

Jungkook sat in the car, shutting the door.

"Are you okay?" He asked, handing you tissue he had brought out with him.

You kindly smiled at him while drying your face.

"Why are you so worried for Jimin?" He stared down at his eyes, looking sad?

"Hes my bestfriend, the slightest pain from him, pains me." He looked up facing you.

"You care for him, alot?" Why was he wondering all this?

"Yes i do, very much."

"Do you.. love him?" why is he asking? you saw how he looked like he regretted asking when you gave him a confused expression.

"Yes, i do..." You trailed off, his head turned to look out the window.

"But im not inlove with him.." He turned back to you, with what seemed like hope? filling his eyes.

"Good." He gave you a bunny smile before speaking again.

"Want to hang out?" You wanted to so badly, but you needed to go check on Jimin.

"I want to say yes, but i have to go back and talk to Jimin.." He sat there thinking for a second.

"Could i come with?"

--

~ Taylor 🐰

Dont Forget To Vote 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 77.9K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
90.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
1M 38.4K 51
________ ⚠️🔞Mature content🔞⚠️________ "Let's make a deal. You have to respond to my kiss with passion, love, and everything and if you do it ill le...
150K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...