Wanted

By VaehC3703

Bexley has family issues, but who's family doesn't have an excessive criminal history full of murder and gang... More

•Characters•
•A Drug Called Family•
•Plans For The Future•
•Atticus•
•Undercover•
•Love A Guy In Uniform•
•Princess with a little bit of Crackhead•
•Don't Be A Pussy•
•Snap Turtle•
•Suggestion•
•Vulnerable•
•Guilt•
•Zavian•
•Past•
•Good To Me•
•Awe Fuck•
•Awe, I Annoy You•
•Boring•
•Choose•
•Restrained•
•Straight Hair•
•Acting Weird•
•History Repeats•
•Pain•
•I Love Messes•
•Cuffed•
•Broken•
•Don't Trust Him•
•Mr. Grumpy Pants•
•Communication•
•It Hurts•
•Well Bend Me Over And Call Me A Whore•
•Titles•
•Time To Kill•
•You Piece Of Bitch You're Going To Fuck You•
•Happy•
•Oh Baby•
•Empty Calls•
•Blinded•
•His Hair Line Is Beautiful•
•Overthinking•
•That's A Little Too Specific•
•Kick Some Cop Ass•
•Betrayal•
•Odaxelagnia•
•Got Her Good•
•Past Becomes Present•
•Anything•
•Calm•
•Corvina•
•First Comes Kids, Then Comes Marriage•
•New Beginning•
•Don't Be Gentle•
•Marriage Letter•
•Change In My Story•
•The End•
•Ice Cream•
•New Years•
•Trouble•

•Understanding•

2.5K 57 1
By VaehC3703

           {•Unedited•}
                        ~Atticus's POV~

        After my brothers little goose chase, there was no trace of fatigue left in me. There was no longer an excuse keeping me from going over to the dorms when I was close on the way home and the doors haven't locked yet. I'm only a ew doors down from theirs when I feel my heart start beating faster.  
     Once close enough to the room, I can hear laughing and talking. I'm surprised to hear that since yesterday it was dead silence it didn't seem like that would change any time soon. Maybe Marissa is trying something to cheer Bex up like she would to people when she was younger; she never really stopped doing it.
    I knock on the door, trying not to be as loud as usual. Marissa has told me a few times that when she leaves in the morning the people next to them complain about it. The door swings open, revealing a smiley faced Bex. Her smile immediately fades when she sees me, looking more like she wants to throw up.
     Behind her I catch a quick glimpse of Zav before he mumbles a curse word. I push pass her gently, making sure not to bump into too hard. Zav stops dead in his tracks, eyes wide. Bex closes the door, pressing her back against it once closed. Her hair is thrown up in a bun that doesn't do the justice of holding all her hair. Her sleep attire brings out her curves, her sleep shorts hugging into her hips and blue tank top grasping onto her breasts.
     "What the hell are you doing here?" I ask. He shrugs, relaxing. "You just led a pursuit and now you're here? What if the cops were to see your license plate and come in here looking for you?"
    "I mean, you're a cop. You didn't see my license plate, but you did come in here," he says, using that smartass voice of his. Bex stays quiet in the corner, chewing on the inside of her cheek. Her eyes lock with mine before moving over to him.
    "Would one of you like to tell me why you're here?" Silence. She wraps her arms tighter around herself, looking up at the ceiling. Suddenly, it hits me. "Please don't tell me she was with you in the car."
    "Finally, you use your brain," he says, clapping a hand on my shoulder. I look back at her in disbelief. I leave and she turns to my brother; is that how this is going to be?
      ••••••
                          ~Bex's POV~

      "You could have hurt her or someone else!" Atticus yells at his brother, making me feel extremely awkward when he points at me. Making my way to the bed and sitting, I swing my legs back and forth nervously, keeping my head down.
    "I didn't though," Zav says. "She's in one piece, don't worry." The tone is his voice is what's gonna get his ass beat if he continues being a smartass with him. I don't want to what causes them to fight, especially have them do it in front of me.
   "I can fucking see that, which your god damn lucky cause I'd fucking kill you if anything happened while she was with you ," he says. Where is Marissa? Can she just...walk in and stop this?
    "Dude, I was trying to help her which is more than I can say for your dumbass," he says. He's not wrong...asshole. Atticus squints his eyes at Zav, then looks down at me.
   "Are you two high too?" Zav and I lock eyes. He fights off the urge to laugh.
   "That actually wasn't me. It was her idea," he says, pointing childishly at me. "You see, she actually did worse to me. I just took for her for a little ride, she put a DRUG IN MY SYSTEM!" Fuck! That's when I break and start laughing.
    "You could have said no," I laugh. Atticus takes a deep breath, rubbing his forehead. "You have no right to be ma-"
    "I have every right to be mad at you, Bexley," he says. Ew, not my full name. "If he had got stopped they would have arrested you to. Aren't you so concerned about not messing your life up?" My smile fades. "You need to think before you do shit."
     "I was thinking," I say. Zav looks around awkward, feeling that he's over stayed his welcome. I take a deep breath, not wanting to embarrass myself. "Thank you," I tell him, forcing a smile. He makes his way over to the door, waving at me.
    "Don't be stupid," he says as he passes Atticus on the way out, closing the door behind him. I swallow down my nerves, feeling my heart beat in my chest. I can't tell which one of us is the right anymore. Yes, it was stupid for us to what we did, but I thought things through before I got in the car.
    "You have anything to say for yourself?"
   "Yeah, for you to not speak to me like I'm a child." The door opens again and Marissa comes in holding a bag from Victoria's Secret. She immediately hides it behind her back when she sees her brother. A nervous laugh escapes her lips.
    "Is there a reason Zav was walking down the hall with a huge grin?" She asks. Atticus and I both shake our heads, not wanting to go into detail. She'd probably be on my side of things though. I'm happy she's here, now I don't have to deal with him alone. I know that sounds immature of me, but the man is intimidating as hell when he's upset.
     "Let's go," Atticus says, his voice changing completely. Now he sounds like nothing is wrong. Oh hell no, he ain't playing this game. If there is a problem, I'm not gonna push it under the rug because he doesn't want to look bad in front of his sister.
    "Go where?" I ask, trying to sound as clueless as possible. Marissa awkwardly walks to her bed, making sure that the bag is not to be seen.
    "You're staying with him again? It's a Sunday," she says, sitting down. I nod in agreement, not sure what to say. He nods, making his way to the door.
    "I don't have my clothes ready," I tell him, not wanting to leave. If we leave and I go to his place we'll end up fighting then things are just gonna be awkward.
     "I can wait while you get stuff together."  Asshole.
    ••••••

      Walking down the hall with my bag in hand, I question whether or not this is best idea. I could easily turn around and try to make a run for it, try to lock the door before he gets there and not answer it, but I know he's faster and would probably break the whole door down. Walking behind him, I can't help but watch the way his muscles in his arms move. Usually his work shirts are long sleeve, not this one and I'm LOVING it. The anger an my attraction to him just equals into lust.
    "It'd be better for me if we talk here," I say loudly so he can hear me. He's a four or two ahead of me, walking like the long legged spider he is. Spider as in, fucking scary and could attack at moment. "Can we stop? You're walking too fast."  
    "Speed up."
   "Fuck you, I have short legs." He doesn't stop walking, instead it seems like he takes bigger steps. "This isn't fair, I did nothing wrong. You're wasting your anger on nothing. We could have talked about things two days ago and this would all be over; I tried talking to you. You wanted me to talk to you. And I did and you got mad. You're still mad and refuse to talk."
    Again, I don't get a word out of him. I hate when people act like others are nothing because of their mood. He shouldn't be mad at me for killing someone; Pablo raped me and would probably do it again if I hadn't shot him. I've come to terms with it, but I'm scared he won't be able to do the same.
    He opens the door, surprisingly keeping it open for me too. I wasn't expecting expecting him to let it shut in my face, but not for him to be polite either. It's freezing outside, my shorts and tank top completely out of season. It's not cold inside, instead it's about twenty degrees warmer. Anyone walking or driving by would think I'm a freak for wearing this out right now.
     "You have no right to be mad at me for this. He was there, you weren't. You left me after I opened up to you. You know how much that hurt? I fucking love you and you mistreat that like every one else has in the past. I'm tired of being treated like shit by people; I don't deserve it."
    "Please just get in so we can talk," he says with a sigh, placing his hand on the passenger door of his truck. I stand on the sidewalk with my arms wrapped around myself, not moving. "You can either get in or I can make you."
    "You won't do anything," I say, not entirely sure about that remark. He lets go of the door, walking over me to. I take a small step back. He bends down and grabs me by my legs, throwing me over his shoulder. "Kidnapping me? Look whose breaking the law now, copper."
    ••••••
                          ~Atticus's POV~

        "Will your grumpy ass start talking now?" She says as she closes the door. I set the keys down on the table. Her eyes land on the half drunken beer that Tobias was drinking on the table. "Y-you didn't drink did you?"
    "What? No. Of course not," I say, walking over and grabbing it. I've calmed down a little since leaving, my anger at the situation slowly starting to subside. Everything she said on the way out of the dorms was right, but I wasn't going to have that kind of conversation in a hall or car.
    "I just want you to listen to me," she says. My arms fall limp at my sides. I have been listening, just not speaking. I could say the wrong thing easily and have her walk out that door. "Are you going to?" She asks.
   "Yeah."
   "I'm hurt, really hurt, by how you reacted. But I also took the time to think of things from your side, and I understand why you would be mad or upset that I killed someone. But you have to understand me too. You weren't in there, I was, I know how he was. He had me right where he wanted me, and I had feeing he wasn't gonna stop once he was done. I felt the gun in his pocket and grabbed it I didn't think twice before shooting. I was scared, there was o intention of killing him."
     This time I think of what I say before letting it slip from my mouth. It's hard for me to deal with the fact that she's taken a life at all, even under the circumstances, but I think that's how it would be for anyone. It's not every day you get in a relationship with someone like this. I understand why she did it, and probably would have done the same in her position. All I'm sure of is that I'm not ready for this to end.
     "Are you happy he's dead?" I ask. She looks shocked by the question. I'm surprised no one else has asked that question. Her eyes search mine, slowly starting to nod her head. Curls fall in front of her face.
    "I'm not happy, I'm relieved," she answers, her green eyes holding tears. "He put me through a lot shit, more than I thought I could handle, and he's gone now. Wouldn't you be happy?"
    "Yeah, I would be," I say honestly. She sighs in relief, her bottom lip trembling a little. I grab her wrist, pulling her closer. She does willingly, lacing her fingers with mine. "We both have to learn to communicate better, me a little more. I have to work on thinking before I talk. You have to work on trust."
     She nods in agreement, moving her hand out of mine and wrapping her arms around my neck. My hands run down her sides, feeling the smooth fabric that hugs her sides. "I'm gonna have to have you keep those here," I say, looking her up and down. She blushes, looking away with a smile.
    "It's just shorts and a tank top."
    "No, it's not," I say, taking a step back to get a better look. She shakes her head at me. "Not very happy my brother seen you in this."
    "He's seen me in a lot less," she mumbles. My brows raise in question. I have to remind myself they had a short fling before her and I. "I won't wear it again though."
    "No, you will, just for me," I say. She smiles, getting up on her tip toes. I lean down, pressing my lips against hers. Suddenly it feels like my body is on fire. She traces my lip, asking for entrance. I pick her up before doing do, wanting her closer. Her fingers run through my hair, tugging at the ends gently.
     Walking to the room, she jumps down from me when at the door, walking ahead of me. Her hips sway back and forth suggestively as she walks. Turning around to face me, she runs her hands up my arms, looking up at me through her long lashes.
    "You're so beautiful," I mumble, taking a moment to take her in. I don't know how I was able to control myself for as long as I did.
    "I like this," she says, pinching the sleeve of my shirt between her fingers. "It gives me a few ideas."
    "Hmm, like what?"
    "I did break the law, twice, shouldn't I be in trouble?" She asks, sounding completely innocent. Her red nails are brighter against the black fabric of my shirt. "You did too though."
    "When did I do anything wrong?" I ask, confused.
     "I didn't want to come here," she says. "You grabbed me. I'm not a cop, thank god, but I can still punish you like one." Her words go straight down to my pants. I can feel myself getting harder. "Lay on the bed."
    "You don't call the shots."
    "Tonight I do." Deciding to let her have her fun, I sit down on the bed. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she crashes her lips to mine. More hair falls out of her bun. I lay back, waiting to see what she'll do. The grin on her face only makes me a little nervous.
    "Where are your cuffs?" She asks, her voice light and cheery. It's a complete 360 from thirty minutes ago. Getting on the bed she grabs them from my belt. Looking at them, she spins them around on her finger. "This is gonna be fun."

   AN: The next chapter will pick up where this ends 😉 Finally things are going on the right track...for now 😈 I really hope you guys enjoyed!
    Question: What would you like to see happen?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 2.4K 32
Isabella Moretti had been born in Italy with the Moretti's. Her Biological family. But one fateful night her Mum sneaks into her room while she's asl...
591 25 22
As a young child Mystique was a confident, but conservative girl. She was quite the daredevil and loved new adventures. At the age of 8 and 11, Mysti...
830 10 25
Nova was only 2 years old when she was kidnapped from her family. She has 5 older brothers and her biological parents are dead. What happens when her...
5.1K 42 19
After being caught, tried and arrested for a crime she didn't do; Lexi Hunter has a choice. It's either Juvie or spend the summer on her dad's ranch...