The Untouchable

By luII_a_BYE

More

The Untouchable

34 1 4
By luII_a_BYE

I wonder, is there a reason for the feelings I have? It seems so real, but in reality, it's intangible. I also hope for something more. Something that only God can create. I cannot see the picture of God's plan for you, but I can feel it. In a way, it seems to center in a deep pit inside my body, and it gradually warms up as if it were a furnace. But on the outside, I am met with what seems like a cold wind. It rushes around my arms, then loops around my legs. It leaves me with with the little bumps that appear on my skin. I look at them with such curiosity. What could that mean? I experience it when I cloud my head full of questions, full of confusions. I keep wondering how and when and why I haven't met you. It seems as if, we're supposed to? Oh I don't know. I keep holding on to something I don't know for sure. And I still will. I have such an urge to keep going on with this, in hopes that.... I can imagine two worlds spinning apart, coming together eventually. And when your standing here in front of me, that's when I know that God does exist. 'Cause he will have answered every single prayer of mine. Please tell me what I'm feeling isn't some mistake.

Continue Reading