Trust ¦| [KAIHUN]✓[COMPLETED]

By shxnwu

[OH SEHUN] A full-time photographer which has a peaceful and calm life just by doing what he loves. But thin... More

¦PROLOGUE¦
CHAPTER¦1
CHAPTER¦2
CHAPTER¦3
CHAPTER¦4
CHAPTER¦5
CHAPTER¦6
¦CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER¦8
CHAPTER¦9
CHAPTER¦11
CHAPTER¦12
CHAPTER¦13
CHAPTER¦14
CHAPTER¦15
CHAPTER¦16
CHAPTER¦17
CHAPTER¦18
CHAPTER¦19
CHAPTER¦20
CHAPTER¦21
CHAPTER¦22
CHAPTER¦23
CHAPTER¦24
CHAPTER¦25
CHAPTER¦26
CHAPTER¦27
CHAPTER|28
CHAPTER|29
CHAPTER¦30
CHAPTER¦31
CHAPTER¦32
CHAPTER¦33
CHAPTER¦34
CHAPTER¦35
CHAPTER¦36
CHAPTER¦37
CHAPTER¦38
CHAPTER¦39
CHAPTER¦40
CHAPTER¦41
CHAPTER¦42
CHAPTER¦43
CHAPTER¦44
CHAPTER¦45
CHAPTER¦46
CHAPTER¦47
CHAPTER¦48
CHAPTER¦49
CHAPTER|50
CHAPTER¦51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER|53
CHAPTER¦54
CHAPTER|55
CHAPTER|56
CHAPTER|57
CHAPTER|58
CHAPTER|59
CHAPTER|60
|EPILOGUE|

CHAPTER¦10

2.6K 151 99
By shxnwu

Author's POV

Kai walked out of the cafe while grunting in annoyance. He picked up the phone call.

"What?," he exclaimed as he greeted the caller. Seriously why did these phone calls came in when he was in a middle of something.

Something important.

"Master, I'm really sorry to disturb you," the caller apologized as he heard the unfriendly tone from his boss.

Kai snorted. "Yes, you are disturbing so what is it?," he replied without any doubt.

Lay, the caller, who heard that, was suprised as he didn't expect that response from the boss.

He cleared his throat in awkwardness before continuing his words.

"It's better be important for you to call me right now," Kai sounded again and Lay felt more scared right now.

Luckily what he was going to say was really important. If not then he was not sure what would happen to him.

"Like this, the guy, we have caught him," Lay uttered after taking a deep breath to bravened himself.

Kai nodded. "Good, where is he now?," he questioned while starting to approach his car.

"At the warehouse," Lay answered.

Kai stepped into his car and slammed the door closed. "I'll be there in ten minutes," he said.

"Should I send the driver there, Master?," Lay carefully questioned and hoped he didn't say anything wrong.

"No need, I'm driving there," Kai responded and ended the phone call first.

Lay, finally could sighed out of relief after the phone call ended. That was really one of scary moments in his life.

He didn't get it how Chanyeol was always so calm whenever he made a phone call to Kai.

Maybe because he's his brother in law? But before that happened, he was already working for Kai.

He huffed in annoyance to see the person sitting beside him. "Next time it's your turn to call him," he pointed towards the guy.

Kai tucked in the cell phone into his pocket and began his driving, reving up his car's engine.

The corner of his lips curled up to curve a smirk. A satisfied smirk.

"No one can get away after messing with me," he muttered those words under his breath.

His legs speeded the car to the place he was going to.

After exactly ten minutes, the car stopped right in front of a quiet and big house.

Kai stepped out of the car with the leather jackets wrapping his tough body.

The men quickly lined up and bowed down after seeing Kai's arrival before Lay appeared.

"Master," he slightly bowed and began ushering the boss to the door before swinging it open for him.

Inside of the house, it was scarier than outside. Lots of weapons arranged around the room.

"When he was caught?," Kai questioned while his legs was stepping.

Lay was trying to catch up the boss' steps. "He was trying to steal informations from us again, that was when we managed to catch him."

Kai nodded to hear the explanations and continued his steps with some men following behind.

They walked until the men arrived at a room which was guarded by two strong-looking guy.

One of them opened the door right away after seeing Kai.

Kai stepped into the room and followed by Lay. There, Tao was already there.

He was standing beside a guy who was kneeling weakly on the floor while truckling his head.

"Master," Tao bowed down as he saw Kai just arrived with Lay there.

Kai automatically smirked as he saw the man. He felt satisfied to see his condition right now.

"Look who's here," he began uttering and crouched down to face the guy.

His hand stretched out to lift the man's face using his finger. "Ready to tell anything?," he questioned to the man.

The man stubbornly shook his head, still refusing to open his lips regarding anything.

Kai nodded as a response after seeing that. "I understand, it's hard for you right now," he said those with a low and intimidating voice.

"But that's not my problem!," he exclaimed and grabbed the man by his collar, pulling him to stand up.

The man hissed in pain as the grip was too strong on him. His body was still swollen after he was beatened.

"Your boss must be so brave to send you here," Kai stated and his grip was tightened.

His eyes were glaring deadly at the man. "But you are braver to come here and deal with me," he uttered.

"Good job, I'm impressed," the man was shaking out of fear as he stared back.

But his lips was still sealed. He still refused to say anything which made Kai getting more angry.

"Tell me everything you know," once again, Kai tried asking but the answer was still the same.

Kai snorted in anger. His anger was rised up and he slammed the body on the wall behind him.

"You really want to deal with me," he asked while his lips curling a wide creepy smile.

The man was hissing in pain. "I-I can't say anything," he replied but his body was slammed once again.

"Why can't you?," Kai really had no mercy if he was dealing with any enemies.

"I-I don't know anything-argh!," his words was cut off as Kai suddenly swayed a punch on his face.

He was dragged, making him closer to face Kai.

"I hate liars," Kai mouthed as he stared at the guy. "You will be teach how to behave during your stay here," he smirked as he was saying that.

He pushed the man until he fell on the floor and walked backwards.

"Take a good care of our guest, give him everything he supposed to get," Kai started demanding and looked around to his men.

They bowed down without anyone dare to open their mouths.

Kai turned his back and walked towards Lay. "Do everything to make him open his mouth," he demanded.

Lay nodded. "Yes, Master," he responded.

Kai started walking to the door afterwards and Lay quickly followed his steps.

"Tell me every single things that came out from his mouth, right away," he started uttering again as he was ushered to the front door.

Once again, Lay nodded.

"One more thing," Kai suddenly stopped his steps and turned around, he hinted the men to go and left them two.

Lay furrowed his eyebrows. "What is it, Master?," he questioned carefully.

"Oh Sehun, you know him?," he demanded which was confusing for Lay.

He didn't know who was Oh Sehun. "I will find out about him, Master," he answered instead of I don't know, Master.

That was the same like killing himself if he answered like that.

"Ask Chanyeol about it but make sure my brothers doesn't know about it," he reminded.

Lay nodded, even he was still in confusion.

"What should I do with him, Master?," he asked.

Kai curved a slight smirk.

"I want you to make him works for me no matter how is it."

--

Hii! Soooo sorry for the late update and hope you like it! ♡

💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.2K 12
Description Jongin's worlds turns upside down when he is raped by another hormonal teenager during the new year party. But what really matters then i...
8.6K 309 11
Kim Taehyung cold rude person.... There is no way he can be soft for himself... But what is the reason of this behavior.... The most extrovert social...
222K 9.6K 37
kim jongin • i saw him, the school bad boy. his eyes were always full of mischievous and naughtiness but those eyes also attracted me to him oh sehun...
32.7K 980 26
Kai the mafia fall in love with an ordinary college boy at first sight. 15.10.2020 ~ 5.11.2020 - #1 on Sekai 🥺