benumbed ⇀ gray fullbuster

By kodzukenz

gray fullbuster has never been one for open feelings but he can't help himself when it comes to fairytail's b... More

❝ main cast ❞
for anyone who likes fruits basket!
fairy tail imagines book
❝ one - Pilot ❞
❝ two - celestial world ❞
❝ three - get to know you ❞
❝ five - fights ❞
❝ six - day one ❞
❝ seven - battles ❞
❝ eight - winner ❞
❝ nine - frosch❞
❝ ten - the trio! ❞
❝ eleven - exceed ❞
❝ twelve - aftermath ❞
❝ thirteen - sister ❞
❝ 14 - sketchy ❞
persona 5 book πŸ–€

❝ four - moment? ❞

3.7K 90 158
By kodzukenz

word count: 1280

When you entered the guild the next day feeling better than when you left the day before you were instantly grasped into a tight hug by a blue haired dragon slayer.

"(y/n)! I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked you such personal questions!" She cried, rubbing her flushed face into your blue kimono type dress.

You smiled warmly at the younger wizard and pet her head reassuringly.

"It's alright, Wendy" you forgave the younger girl.

"It was only fair that you know too, k ow we're closer" Wendy blushed as a wide smile stretched ear to ear on her face.

Giggling, you pulled away and placed yous hands on her shoulders.

"Now, has Natsu destroyed anything?"

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lucy, Wendy, Carla and you sat at the bar whilst chatting happily amongst each other.

You knew at some point you would have to speak to Gray about what happened the day before but you couldn't find the courage to do so.

"Anyways, (y/n), have you spoke to Gray yet?" Carla asked, it was like she read your thoughts.

You frowned lightly "no" you sighed "but I'll have to soon"

"Don't worry, since when does Gray hold grudges?" Lucy smiled.

"I suppose so" you sighed, standing up from the barstool you were sat on.

"Gray's a cool guy, he doesn't get hung up on stuff like this" Lucy added as encouragement.

You nodded lightly and took off, walking towards the black haired Mage who stood by a pillar with his infamous stalker.

"Gray!" You waves your hand, motioning him to come forward and meet you in the middle.

He looked confused but walked towards you anyway, leaving Juvia to watch as her love interest walked away.

"What's up?" He asked curiously.

You paused.

"I want to apologise for yesterday, I shouldn't have reacted like I did" you apologised sincerely, all the while looking like a kid who was apologising to their parent for doing something bad.

Gray scoffed as a smirk etched onto his face.

"Don't sweat it! I guess we're basically siblings" He smiled whilst pressing a comforting hand on your head.

DID I JUST GET SIBLING ZONED??!

"HEY! I am a grown woman Gray!" You fumed, pushing his hand off of your head with a beetroot red face.

"Yeah, (y/n) doesn't want to be your sibling, she wants to be your gir-" with a hand slapped over the blue exceeds mouth you felt your heart rate increase.

"Shut it Cat! It's like you want to be hurt" you muttered sourly.

Gray laughed, placing his hands on his hips.

"Well, I guess it would be weird if we were siblings" he looked flushed, making you confused.

What's he on about?

Silence passed between the two of you for a few seconds before someone in particular interrupted it.

"Gray!" A flamboyant voice called out "Let's fight!"

"Bring it on, flame brain!" In a few seconds (basically nano-seconds) Gray's clothes were torn off and thrown randomly.

"Eek!" You squealed as Gray's shirt landed on your head, encasing you in his scent.

haha, parfume

Pulling the white shirt down from where it was covering your vision, you watched tiredly at the two boys fighting.

"Boy, where's Erza when you need her?" Carla muttered, flying over to where you were standing.

"Salamanders looking a fight?" Gajeel asked suddenly, making you jump from your skin.

"Where did you come from?!"

"Always been here" he shrugged.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"The Grand Magic Games are in 3 days!" Makarov announced from his spot on the second floor.

Mirajane stood beside him a cute red dress with an adorable smile plastered to her face.

"You've all trained hard, so please take today to rest and pack" She added.

"The train to Fiore is in 2 days, if anyone is tardy you will be walking!" Makarov scowled and dismissed the guild.

"Harsh" you smiled lightly at Lucy's words.

"Team Natsu is gonna rock this!" Natsu smiled widely, slinging one arm around your shoulder and the other around Lucy's.

Makarov perked at hearing this and scurried back.

"Before you leave I must tell you the group's!" He shouted.

"Old age getting to him?" Laxus asked loudly enough for the man in question to hear him.

Makarov angrily stumbled over his words.

"Anywho, the people going are..."

"Natsu Dragneel!"

"Awe yeah!"

"Erza Scarlet"

She smiled triumphantly

"Gray Fullbuster!"

"Knew it"

"Wendy Marvell!"

"Really?!"

"Be more confident, child!"

"(y/n) Milkovich!"

"Hell yeah!"

"And Lucy Heartfilia!"

"Awesome!"

"That is all, folks" Makarov dismissed you all (hopefully for the last time).

Everyone congratulated you all and told you to bring home the win, you smiled gratefully.

Huh? I wonder why Juvia is going upstairs..

Shrugging, you wondered away, simply shrugging it off as gramps wanting to talk to her.

───※ ·❆· ※───

"How much luggage do you need?!" Baffled, you asked Erza. Your eyes were as wide as saucers as you watched the tower of suitcases come into view.

"This? It's just enough.. I think I could've brought a couple more things.." Erza spoke mostly to herself as she wondered about the things she didn't bring.

You laughed nervously as you looked down at the three suitcases that were behind you.

"And I thought I brought too much" you mumbled.

"Hey guys!" Natsu's figure emerged from the hill as he ran with a backpack slung across his back.

You smiled lightly at Natsu's energy.

"Where's Lucy and Happy?" You asked, noticing that the two who were usually by his side were no where to be seen.

"Now that I think about it, where's Gray?" Erza questioned.

The sudden mention of the Ice Mage made a shiver go down your spine.

What is this feeling?

Almost comically, a gust of dirt emerged and this three missing beings came into view with red faces.

"We're here" Happy struggled to speak as he found himself falling onto the floor out of tiredness.

"Where's Carla?" He asked.

"Where is Wendy?" You asked, looking around.

"At this point we're not gonna get the train" Lucy whined, losing all hope (including you).

Erza sighed and pinched her nose.

"I do not wait" she grumbled.

Wendy is going to die

"The train is due.." Gray observed, looking at the timetable.

"Wendy is my train buddy!" You complained, not wanting to bare the long journey without someone to talk to.

Lucy sympathised with you.

"We'll just have to get the train, Wendy and Carla can get the next one" Erza spoke imperatively.

"Can't Warren just tell them with his brain thing?" Natsu asked curiously.

"Are you dumb? It's called telepathy" Gray shouted at Natsu.

"Are you looking a fight, idiot?!" Natsu roared.

oh boy...

Natsu and Gray were quick to grab at each other and Gray was quicker to take his top off.

"The train is here!" Lucy announced, happy to postpone the two boys' fight.

You sighed and grabbed your suitcases, ready to board the train.

You struggled slightly while trying to wheel two suitcases in one hand but someone decides to be your saviour.

"Here, I'll take it" a smooth, deep voice met your ears as cool hands brushed over your own.

You looked up with a hitch in your throat, meeting eyes through his dark locks.

"O-oh, thanks" you flushed, feeling small under his gaze.

"No problem" he smirked as he boarded the train, holding his own luggage and your own.

"Gray, what are you doing? Are you trying to block everyone else from boarding?" Lucy burst you out of whatever day dream the two of you were sharing.

You flushed "sorry".

Gray smiled lightly and moved out of the way, much to your dismay, but much to the other passengers relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14 0 11
Asleep, hidden beneath the guild of Fairytail laid one of there darkest secrets. A girl whom was struck by sleep for the past ten years, you. Once a...
79.7K 2.4K 33
[Gray Fullbuster Love Story] ~*Love is like ice.*~ If you heat it up, it melts. If you shatter the persons feelings, it shatters. But if you keep th...
88.1K 1.8K 41
Who ever new that the most icy, ice maker wizard would fall in love with a fire dragon slayer...... Y/N is a beautiful, strong, and smart young women...
206K 5.8K 20
[COMPLETED] When Lucy Heartfilia, a confident Celestial Wizard, is completely dumped from her beloved 'Team Natsu' and replaced by Lisanna, Natsu's f...