๐™ˆ๐™–๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ: ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ค๏ฟฝ...

By the_silentlover

~~ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™Š๐™› ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‰๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž ~~ ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ซ... More

"๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ค ๐™๐™๐™š ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ"
Chapter 1- Fab Five
๐Ÿ˜ŠDracula and Lilliput ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mr. Malhotra and Miss Murthy
What was That???
NO
Love๐Ÿ’
Mukti say Sorry..
Angel
I Have Nothing To Lose...
Cup Of Coffee .... Seriously...
Nandini What Happen??
Believe Me......I Trust You..
You are the Donor
La La Love๐Ÿ’•
Yess.....Nooo..
Done talking with Aiyappa..
Engagement Outfits
Seriously Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜
I Am Always With You๐Ÿค—
New Characters + Promo
Stay Away From Her Otherwise...
Where is........???
Just Don't Complete those words
Sunshine ๐Ÿ’
Thudddddddddd๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Your Bad Time Starts NOW..
Harshad.. Harshad.. Harshad..
I Love You Nandini ๐Ÿ’
All The Best
She Means A lot To Me
Manik Malhotra....
KISS.....?????
Kiss ke Baad???..
Arghhhh Lilliputtt....
PLEASE LEAVE
You Will Never Understand
MaNan ๐Ÿ˜
Outfits For Puja and Sangeet
Ignorance
I Believe in Us โค
SIR???
Outfits for Haldi and Mehendi
Am Here..
I Love You ๐Ÿ’—
Wedding Outfits
Bath?? Without Water
I Promise
She Is My Love
Hello

6 Days are Left

17.5K 1K 127
By the_silentlover

Hello guys Here M back again...

Missed me or not😉😉....
Cox I toh missed u all...

I know I know u must be pissed at me coz of my this late lateef wali problem but seriously guys it's very difficult for me to write as m too busy... As u might know m studying in Abroad and here seriously it sucks mahnnn and then I had a job too to do and at last when at night I comes at room around 10 or 11 I just wants to crash on the bed.. So plz never feel bad and get angry on me for not updating and Being lost😃😃...

Ok so now ending my bakwas let's go and read further and Enjoy....

As I lay down on Bed
My Heart is
Heavy with you💝

Malhotra Mansion...

Everyone were having dinner with their normal chit chats and usual bickerings. They all were enjoying their little time with each other.. Soon everyone finished their dinner and settled themselves in the living area..

Everyone were talking about something or nothing where one person was busy somewhere else...
Well who it can be???

Guess guess 🤔🤔🤔

Yess u are right it's Ma....Navya 😉😉...*what guys Manik is talking with his friends naa *..😁

Navya was busy in trying to call someone but seems like the person was not picking up her calls.. Manik saw her and frowned and asked her gaining everyone's attention...

Manik: Navya what happen whom u are calling????

Navya: Ahh wo Bhai m calling Nandu but she is not picking up my calls..

Manik makes an oh face while one person made a very bad face ya it's Mukti..

Cabir:(to Navya) Navu I told u naa she took leave from the office.......

Navya: Exactly Cabir that's why m calling her why she took leave and that too 7 days.. And she didn't even told me arre we talked in the morning itself. I hope there is not any problem...

Abhi: Navya Relax baba we know na Nandini is a very Strong girl she know how to live life and tackle the problems.. She has done this from her childhood. So relax hmm...

Dhruv: Abhi is right and Navya if she didn't told u anything that means she don't wants to share it now. So give her some time and u just be calm hmmmm...

Navya mods her head in yes...

Mukti:(irritated) C'mon guys why are we even taking about that Secretary. It's our family time so we should talk about ourself..She is not that important...

Manik who was quite till now and was wondering about the same came out of trance and chucking his thoughts spoke...

Manik: I guess Muku is right guys. Why are we talking about Her. We have a lot of another things to discuss too .. So just Chuck that girl and let's talk something else..

Alia: Yes guys actually I wanna tell u all smthg..

Mukti: Say na Alia. ..

Alia looked at Dhruv and he smiled at her and stood up holding her hand. Everyone were looking at them...

Dhruv: Guys actually WE I mean Me and Alia wants to discuss something with u guys...

Manik: C'mon buddy why are u guys hesitating this much. What's it tell naa...

Alia: Ummm Manik Me and Dhruv has decided to ... To Take the Next Step in Our Life.. We....

Cabir:(cutting them) What????? Alia Dhruv we know that we all are family and hence no secrets but There are something which should be private.. Now u wanna take the next step means u wanna Do "IT" so there is no need to ask permission. By the way I toh thought u guys had already crossed that Step...😁😁😁

Dhruv and Alia were too embarrassed to listen this while Everyone else were gawking at Cabir. Cabir looked at each one of them and raised his eyebrows with an expression like "Did I said smthg wrong"...

Abhi: Yaar Cabir from where u bring these stupid things mann...

Cabir:(proudly) Mind se...

Dhruv:(disguisted face) Shut Up Cabir.. How much nonsense talks are urs..

Manik:(rolling his eyes) Buddy leave this idiot You know naa he and his ultimate dramebazi. U and Alu were saying smthg.

Mukti: Exactly this joker naa... Alia tu bol what do mean by next step..

Dhrulya:(together) We decided to get Married....

Listening this there was a pin drop silence. Everyone were surprised with their decision. Though they knew that These Both are Madly in Love But they never thought that they will get married this soon.. While Not getting any response Dhrulya looked at each other with some fear and then at All of them..Getting enough of their silence Dhruv spoke..

Dhruv: What happen guys why you all are so silent??

Alia: Ya guys aren't u all happy with our decision...

Listening this the first one to come out of trance was Manik. He moved forward and kissed Alia's forehead lovingly to which she smiled warmly.. He then hugged Dhruv and pattee his shoulders. 

Manik: Are u both Happy with the dicision???

Dhruv: Never been this much sure Buddy...

Manik:(smiling) Am really happy for u both...

And then he hugged both of them together. Which soon tutne into a big group hug when everyone else too joined... They all were happy for their best friends cum family. Breaking the hug everyone congratulated them....

Navya:(excited) Hayeeeee ek marriage finally is hona happen.... M so so so happy...

Mukti: ME too yaar Navy how much fun it will be my soulie's wedding.....

Alia: Awwww i so love u both....

And the girl shared a hug..

Cabir:(serious) Dhruv mere bhai m still saying dont do this marriage man...

Dhruv:(confused) Arrre Why????

Everyone were looking at Cabir's face while Manik just rolled his eyes bcoz he know Cabir dhawan and seriousness are worst enemies...

Cabir: Bhai life sucks after wedding seriously... They can never let u live in peace.. All day bak bak bak bak and all night blah blah blah blah... Thats why m saying Dont do this....

Listening this Dhruv snacks his head. While girls were fuming In anger.

Navya:(angrily) Is it Mr. Dhawan???

Cabir:(gulping) Ahhh Babu baby I didn't said this thing for u naa. Ours is an exception. 

Mukti: Oh gadhe just shut up okay.. What do u even mean that after marriage life get spoiled hmmm...

Cabir: Of course.........(seeing Navya) NOT.. Of course Not..

Alia: Dhruv baby u just stay away from this guy...

Navya: And Mr. Patidev wanna know na what's te real life after marriage then here u go U Are Not Allowed To Enter in My Bedroom for 1 week.  

And saying this all the girls went away while Boys were giggling at Cabir's expense. And Cabir poor boy was sulking around...

Manik:(smirking) It happens Bro It happens. .

Abhi:(parting his cheeks) Tch Tch Tch  Poor Boy...

Dhruv:(chuckling) Cabir should I ask maids to clean the guest room...

And with this all boys laughed together while all Cabir doing was glaring them and thinking how to Mandy his Madhubala. 

And with this they call it a day and everyone moved to their respective room where poor Cabir who was thrown out of his room made himself comfortable in one of the guest room....😁😁...

Next Morning----

Manik was sitting in his cabin since past 15 min and looking at his face anyone can say that he is Angry well tooo much Angry reason- Unknown to himself.... Suddenly there was a knock on the door which he allowed and the person came with his coffee with fear in his eyes.. He came and placed the coffee on his table after greeting him a good morning which have no replies... Manik picked up the coffee and take a sip not before glaring at him and after sipping the coffee he threw the cup on the floor which scared the shit out of the Employee...

Manik:(shouted) What The Hell It is....

Employee:(shuttering) Si..r yo...Your Co..Ffee..

Manik:(sarcastically) Really.... Thanks a lot for telling me this is coffee and not Whisky... You idiot..(angrily) This is How u Make the coffee...

Employee: Sir it's...Yo..Ur..Us.ual co..ffee...

Manik:(shouted) No it's Not. Go and bring my daily coffee....

Employee:(scared) Bu..t Sir th..At coffee Na...ndini make that co.. ffee....

Listening the Name Manik looked towards him and his anger rose up and he shouted again enough to scare the shit out of the person....

Manik:(roared) Sooo.. Do u wanna say only she knows how to Make That Coffee. Are you all Useless.. What do u want till the time She came back in office I should not drink coffee hmmm...

Employee: No No Sir I...I didn't meant...Meant that....

Manik: I really know what u mean and what not. Now go and get me my schedule m not free here and ya send me another cup of coffee this tym send a Cappuccino.Not my usual one...

Employee frantically nods his head and exits the cabin in a blink.... Here Manik sat on his Chair and exhale a deep breath.  He start working on his laptop when after 5 min The employee Arnav entered in his cabin with his schedule.. He read his schedule which was not so busy as he have only one meeting and that too his team regarding some project...

After sometime he was sitting in his cabin when hE felt the need of Coffee and busy in his work he connect his Phone with Nandini a cabin where ryt now Arnav was sitting..

Manik: Miss Murthy My coffee..

Arnav: Sorry sir. 

And then Manik realized that *His* Miss Murthy is not here... He closed his eyes and the open them and hang up the call... And again started working.. Soon it was tym for the Team meeting so he went into the conference room where every member of the team was sitting. It was a team of 5 members all were interns... He goes there and sat on his chair and soon the meeting started..And to say that atleast Manik was angry would be understatement bcoz he was fuming with anger coz the project reports were not up to the mark. And at last the volcano was going to erupt and everyone were ready he closed his eyes remembering smthg....

In a meeting When Manik was angry with the progress report he shouted on the employees and even fired some of them he came in his cabin with Nandini following him....

Nandini: Sir....

Manik:(angrily) What?????

Nandini: Sir u shouldn't have shouted so badly on them they.......

Manik:(cuts her off) Oh really Miss Murthy now u will teach me how shud I behave with them and how not?? Listen u are my emplyee so be one...

Nandini: I know sir m a mere employee and you are the Boss but Sir everytime things can't be solved with Anger. You have to react Calmly. Sir more u will sare them More they will get scared and then less they will be able to work passionately.. Bcoz sir To Do Work one need concentration not Fear. You could have deal with them nicely too. I know Sir m noone to say these words to u bcoz u are the best to handle this company but still I felt so I said.  I'll bring coffee for u.....

********

Manik:(sighing) Arnav Call Mr. Khatri and tell them to guide them all and Make help them in making a new presentation with no flaws.. And u all u ha e 2 days more so just Learn from ur mistakes and Come back with confidence not with these scared faces...

Everyone in the cabin were surprised like hell. Well why not they be?? After all Manik Malhotra talked with them calmly when they thought that it's their end *lol*.... Ignoring them Manik moved out of the conference room and directly went to the Music room on his floor. He goes their and stated strumming the guitar with an unusual frown on his face.

Manik:(in mind) What's happening Mahnnn.  I should have shouted on them but why didn't I???? And why I remembered Her Words. Godddd m going Crazy what I am thinking Even and about Whom??? Miss Murthy...... But... Where would be She??? I hope There must be No Problems bcoz Problems and She Are the Best Of Friends.... Well why I am thinking about Her. Don't I have any work.....

With this he left the guitar and went into his Cabin to resume the work ...

                ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Somewhere in the Weird place in a room a Boy maybe of 19 or 20 was sitting on the bed with a photograph in his hands.. He was looking outside the window like a lost boy.. He was too lost That he didn't even noticed a girl entering in the room and stood behind him. The girl had tears in her eyes seeing the boy.. She slowly slowly places her hand on his shoulder to which the boy came out of the trance and looked towards the source only to widen his eyes and then His expression changed into Angry one..  He jerked the girl's hand harshly that it banged with the window door and started bleeding...

Boy:(shouted) What are u doing here.  Go back.. get lost from here . Jaoooo... Go from here.. don't come here... Don't show me your face... goooooo.... go from here I don't wanna see your face.. goooo....

And only the thing girl was doing was crying and trying to hold his hand but he was just repating his sentence and polishing her... She was crying too much.. Listening the shouts a lady in her late forties enters in the room and hugs the boy and gave him some injection to which he started getting unconscious still murmuring "Go Away I Hate You Go Jao..." . The lady made him sleep on the bed and the girl not able to bear anything went out running away.. The lady followed her and saw her sitting in the garden crying bitterly. She went and sat near her caressing her hairs... Girl saw her and hugged her whilst crying..

Lady: Nandu My Child don't cry na bacha... You know naa his health...

Nandu:(crying) Mary...Aunty...I..I can't can't Se..E hi..m like....This...

Mary: Child don't worry everything will be okay. Trust on God hmmm...

Soon Nandini cries turned into sobs and hiccups. She stopped crying and Mrs. Mary asked her to frehnup a bit.. So she went away to freshnup...

Mrs. Mary:(folding her hands) Jesus plz help this Innocent Child. What's Her fault?? Why are u punishing her.. She is Not That Strong Jesus. Help her...

She too was in tears all this while by seeing her condition...

                    ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Malhotra Mansion::

All were sitting in the living area post dinner and chit chatting. Girls were busy in chatting themselves and boys in themselves...

Cabir: Sooo Manikkkkkk......

Manik:(raised his eyebrows) What??? What was the need to stretch this much Cabirrrrrrrrr.....

Cabir: (bad face) No can't I call my besttttt friend...

Manik:(rolling his eyes) Cabirrr to the point...

Cabir:(shrugging) Ok fun if u say So How Was your Day at office  *(Manik confusingly raised his eyebrows)* You know Without Nandiniiiii..

Manik:(in daze) Don't even ask still 6 days are left....

Listening all this The trio smirked at him while he soon realized what he spoke and then to cover it up he spoke...

Manik: Ahh wo ya it was okay u know just a Normal day...

Abhi: Reallyyyy Malhotra...

Manik: Yesss Really....

Dhruv: But Buddy I don't know why it doesn't looks alike u know what I mean...

Manik:(glaring) I exactly know what u 3 mean stupid jerks just stop using ur brains and Give them some rest bcoz they need it.. Hmmmm.... And I am feeling sleepy as I have an early meeting tomorrow so Good Night. (To girls) Good Night Girls. 

He then kissed Mukt I'd forehead and went upstairs to his room leaving behind 3 smirking guys....

                  ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Huffffff finish finally it took me 3 days........

2700+ words wowww...🤗🤗

Well tell me how was it guys.   

I guess this was quite long chapter so response should also be impressive hai naa...

Ok so tell me how do u found it????
Rates plz how much out of 10???

So What u think About Manik did he really missed Nandini????

What about Nandini??? Where she is and who was the boy 🤔🤔 any guesses?????

A few words for Cabir the grt and this trio Cabruvbhi????

And smthg excited As in Dhrulya's wedding on the way and let me tell u the real MaNan will start after this......

So Are u all excited or should I postpone this Wedding Sequence 🤔🤔...

Waiting eagerly for the reviews....

And as m free for almost a week I think I can give u 1-2 more updates depending on the response I get...

So it's up to u want another update soon so plz give Votes and Comments Both....😊😊....

Ok one more thing as just bcoz of u all just in 7 chapters my story is nominated for Wattys 2019 so I want A LOGLINE for this story.. So plz if u can help me do it plz ...🙏🙏...

And now last but not the least here I got a new cover and credits goes to _khusiyaan_ Thanks a lot dear it's beautiful 😘😘😘😘

How's it guys????....

Ok so enough of my bak bak.....

Thanks for reading 🙏🙏

Take Care...

Avoid Mistakes if any...

Resemblance with any other story is purely a coincidence.....

Bye...👋👋

Diya 💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 960 10
'I love you.' I confessed to Manik. 'I don't. We're just friends' He replied. ............................................ 'I love you.' He confessed...
6.6K 189 24
REALLLY REALLY REALLY AWFUL STORY FROM 2020 READ AT UR OWN RISK XOXO ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ "๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ" ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™...
907K 57.4K 64
INTRODUCING Manik malhotra~asias no.1 youngest business tycoon..age 26 yrs..winning businessman of the year awards frm past 3 yrs..mood switches...so...
41.8K 1.4K 21
โœฆ โ”โ”โ” BECAUSE I HAVE A BROTHER, I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A FRIEND. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ เชœโ€โžด โœฆ โ”โ” ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ...