best novels On Wattpad

By cute__book_lover

confused about what to read next here I am with the best Wattpad stories that you ll luv to read.... read fir... More

I love your tears
slave to the beast
His forceful love
Revenge marriage
Reedeeming love.
Hate or love you are mine
Hate or love you are mine 2
Forgive me please
Fated to marry you
Perfect scars
Two days and Three nights
Zindagi ka safar
His revenge
A billionaire's fake charade
Devil for a husband
Devil's innocent virgin
suggestion plzz
cruelty of humans
shattered
Tere liye
Her secret smile
His Rage
A desire to win her
throes of love
throes of love 2
mending the broken heart
paying his debts
A kiss leads to forced marriage
Regrets
In his hell
Under his mercy
The Confused Love
Possession
Mr. Old Bully
Under his Mercy
Obsession

his cruel forced love

5K 32 21
By cute__book_lover

I pushed her in the wall and caged her between me and the wall, she whimpered in pain and closed her eyes in fear. I grab her jaws very tightly " how dare you to deny my demand " I said with gritted teeth. Her lips are trembling and I so badly wanted to kiss those plumpy, Rosy, juicy lips. Dam my jeans tight around my groin. She tried to wriggle out of grip, dam is she again trying to run away from me.
" If you dare to wriggle out of my grip, then no one can save you from me. I'll fuck you day and night, I won't let you sleep for a whole month, I'll fuck your sweet little mouth and ruin your tight little pussy with my monstrous length.I'll mark your whole body with my teeth " I said in a dangerous tone. After hearing my voice her whole body is shivering in fear.

he pushed me on the bed and hovered over me in a blink, he grabs my waist and thrust inside me very brutally. I tried my best not to scream in pain but it's next to impossible for me. I know my screams encourage him and awoke his beast but I can't do anything now because the damage is done.

" how * thrust * many* thrust * I told you * thrust * don't deny my demands * thrust " he whispered in my ears, his sweat bit drenched my and his body completely.

darkkinghts
Do read this story guys it's fantastic 😍😍 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 24.1K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
4.2M 267K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
410K 46.4K 28
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
1.4M 121K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...