Gallagher Girl- Please don't...

By Mellon-love

THIS STORY WILL SELF-DESTRUCT IN T-MINUS TEN SECONDS. Cammie goes through a lot after being tortured for the... More

You just escaped- Chapter One
What next?-Chapter two
Bex-Chapter three
Homework-Notice Things- Chapter Four
Backgrounds-Chapter Five
Zach POV- Chapter Six
Is this Goode- Chapter Eight
Ride back- Chapter Nine
Time to tell- Chapter Ten
My secrets- Chapter Eleven
My goverment secrets-Chapter Twelve
Zach Pov - Time to tell
I know you had it in you-Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note
My Morning sickness is unawear that it's 5:26pm!
The voice of conciousness
Coma- Catherine Pov- Chapter
Zach Pov
This is crazy!
The sleeping beauty's kiss
Epilogue

Am I married to Zach?- Chapter Seven

984 20 11
By Mellon-love

        Sorry I didn't update yesterday. It was my friends birthday, and we had a little celebration.  Enough about my life; seriously it's boring most of the time- what have you been up to?

        Cam Pov

I woke up to quiet, rushed voices. I only made out parts like: " But she needs to go... I know...Please Zach- " I cut of the voice,not caring enough to dissect the words.

" Zach, " My voice was frail, like when you sound like there's a cough at the back of your throat. I don't know why I said it . I can't look at him, let alone talk to him anymore. The realization of this last night made me think that I didn't even want to have a boyfriend anymore. Wait are me and Zach even going out? Oh my god am I married to him?

I looked down at my had in desperation, and let out a sigh of relief, to the image of bare hands. I looked up to my family and friends looking at me with mix expressions. It must of looked pretty crazy when I started looking at my hands, searching for something that wasn't  there.

" Hi, so what were you talking about?" I spoke in a defensive voice, trying to act like I didn't see the strange looks with little succession.

" Zach didn't think it was a good idea for you to go to the headquarters today, because of last night."  When I got a good look at Mr Solomon I saw bruises beginning to form on the left side of his temple.

" Wait, what happened last night? " I practically shouted, afraid that a possible attack had accurd while I was in deep sub-consciousness.

" You sort of.....well.....you were having bad dreams last night! " Liz blurted the end out.

" So, " I couldn't hide the surprise of my face from the current possibility that I said something last night; something I didn't want them to know.

" Cammie are you OK? " Macey was the one to speak this time and I realized I still hadn't had a proper conversation with my friends since before everything went wrong.

" Yeah, so when's the meeting? " I knew about the meeting with the director form previous discussion- more interrogation I realized- but never asked for the details. 

"In about an hour." Zach was the one to respond this time, but I still couldn't look into his eyes.

*

I was now in  headquarters at CIA's base.

Location: classified.

I don't know why I had been called to the base because i've been questioned, a lot ( even though that would probably not stop them), i've been tested and I should get two weeks leave after a two week kidnapping. So why was I here? I was stopped short as the director came in. He sat down at his desk, looking me in the eyes.

" So Cammie, how do you feel? "

" Pretty good, taking into account I was kidnapped for two weeks " He didn't look pleased with this answer but i'm on edge, if he wants me to go straight back to work, he's got another thing coming.

" Cammie you haven't been feeling sick lately, and having strange fevers and other symptoms, have you?"

" Symptoms to what? " He was thinking of what to say for a moment.

" Cammie, the test results came back. You know how you told us what they did to you? " I nodded slowly, not wanting to think about it to much, " Well it seems your pregnant, "

" What? " I whispered " What! " I fell to the ground, my whole world was going wrong. I covered my hands over my face and broke down in front of the director. He looked puzzled as if not knowing what to do. He sat down next to me.

" Is there a chance it's Zach's? " I looked up at the director.

" I-I don't know. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 52.9K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
601K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...