Something Stupid

By SuicidalGooze

SEQUEL FOR PEACHY πŸŒΈπŸ‘ "Who?" Tony couldn't believe his ears. Quickly, he raced upstairs to the front door, o... More

We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day
No Distractions
Talking Over a Sandwich
Came By to Say Hi
Oh, Shut Up
Cereal Boxes
Steady
>CRASH<
He's Back
Leave Me Here to Die
Salty
You Hurt My Feelings
It's For the Best
Pepper and Cloak with a Plan
Let's Get Away
Wacky, Wacky, Wacky
Sweet Pea
Keep Your Distance
Silly String
Learning to Get Along
Aim's Getting Better
I'm Alive
The Next Morning
COMING SOON
Watch and (Not) Learn
Ecxuse Me, Who Authorized This?
Getting Warmer
Lightning Strikes the Heart
Life's a Happy Song
Returning the Favor
COMING SOON
Apple of My Eye
Pelvic Magic
INSTAGRAM NEEDS TO FUCKING CHILL
We're Back
She's Gone
In Need of Some Loving
Soggy Socks
A New Job
Flirting
kInKy
Heart Eyes
"Pink Flamingos" Sneak Peek
Pillow Forts
Little Moments in Life
Considering
Red Dress
Cherries
Silly Love Songs
You'll Be Fine
Science Bros
I Can't Forgive, But I'll Forget
Crybaby
Discussing Adult Things
Not You Too
Dancing on My Own
.
Rocket Man
Life Goes On
Send Me on My Way
A Terrible, Horrible, Not Very Good, Bad Day
Bad Shrimp
Back In Black
sHE beLIEveD
Ask Gooze
No, Fuck You
I Won't Say It
Don't Stop Me Now
The Things We Do For Love
Take My Whole Life Too
Surprise Surprise
WAIT, YOU HAVE A KID?!
Uncle Thor
Dads But Not Dads
Uncle Hawkeye
First Halloween
Little Ray of Sunshine
You're A Drama Queen
Just Like IronMan
It's Hard
Happy "Fathers" Day
A Secret
Thank You
NOW AVAILABLE

For My Father

2.2K 119 253
By SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"Mm..." Stephen groaned when he felt something moving around in the bed. "Hmph!" He exhaled and quickly sat up when he felt something wet and cold against his face. "Ah!" He gasped. "Tony, what are you..." He stopped when he saw a little puppy on the bed.

A chocolate brown Dachshund puppy with a coffee brown snout, white sock and a white chest.

"Surprise honey!" Tony said.

"Is that a wiener dog?" Stephen asked.

"Yes. I got him for you."

"Why?" Stephen asked, letting the puppy climb on his lap and walk in a circle before settling down. "It's not my birthday, and our anniversary already passed."

"I just wanted to be nice, you know?" Tony said. "But just you wait til you see what else I got for you."

"There's more?" Stephen asked.

"Come on." Tony said.

Stephen picked up the little puppy and carried him in his arms, giving him a gentle smile and petting his tiny head. He walked downstairs with him.

"Ta-Da!" Tony said.

Stephen looked up at him, seeing Tony doing jazz hands at a shiny black grand piano. "You got me a piano?"

"Of course I did." Tony said. "You said you played, and I wanted to give you the chance to play again. I haven't heard you play, but I imagine you play beautifully." Tony said. "Maybe you could play a song for me."

Stephen looked at Tony, smiling. "You didn't have to do all this just to put a smile on my face." He said, walking closer to Tony and giving him a kiss on the forehead. "You're all I need." He said.

Tony smiled. "Well, we can't just unadopt a puppy." He said. "And it was quite a struggle getting the piano in here."

"Oh, I'm keeping them both." Stephen said. "But I just want you to know that you don't have to buy me things to gain my love."

Tony smiled, looking up at Stephen. "I love you."

Stephen smiled back at him. "I love you too."

The little puppy gave a whine as it yawned.

"Aww, I love you too little guy." Stephen said, looking at the little puppy.

"What're you gonna name him?" Tony asked, petting the puppy.

"You know, I always said that if I was gonna get a dog I'd name him Captain." Stephen said.

"I like it." Tony said.

"Captain it is." Stephen said, raising the little puppy in the air and smiling at it.

The puppy gave out a little yip.

"I think he likes it." Stephen said, smiling.

Tony smiled. Oh, how he loved that precious smile on Stephen's face. His smile slowly began to disappear as he caught something outside the window behind Stephen.

"Tony?"

"Stephen, get-"

The sound of shattering glass rang in their ears.

Tony reacted quickly and pushed Stephen to the ground before getting slammed into a wall.

"Uh!" Tony grunted and fell to the ground, leaving an engraving in the wall. "Hah..."

"Tony!" Stephen yelped.

"Anthony Stark." Came a raspy voice.

Tony looked up, seeing a man he'd never seen in his life with glowing plasma whips and a round glowing circle on his chest.

"Who are you?" Tony coughed. "Where did you get-"

"I am Ivan Vanko. Your father ruined my father's life, and for that you will pay." He snapped one of the whips.

"Look, my dad ruined a lot of peoples' lives." Tony said. "You guys could always go dance on his grave, vandalize it a little. I wouldn't mi-" Tony dodged when he saw one of the whips head for him. "Stephen." Tony called Stephen, who was shielding the little life in his arms. "Hand me that case." Tony pointed at a red and silver case near the door.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Stephen shouted. "This guy is-ah!" He rolled out of the way when a whip went for him, hitting the ground inches from him. "Ah, oh god."

"Just give it to me!" Tony shouted.

"Here!" Stephen opened a portal under the case, making it fall in front of Tony.

"Hmph!" Ivan made another attempt at striking Stephen.

"Ah!" Stephen gasped, putting his hand up to shield himself, closing his eyes tightly, bracing himself and holding Captain close.

"Hng!" He heard Ivan groan. "What the hell is this?"

Stephen looked up to see the cloak holding his arms back.

Stephen quickly got up, hearing a hiss behind Ivan.

"That's Levi, asshole." Tony said, suited up and blasting Ivan in the back.

Ivan fell forward.

Stephen ran to Tony's side. "That was..." He gasped for air. He was in a bit of a shock. "...really hot."

"Thanks. Now, you and Captain go upstairs before things-AH!"

A whip wrapped around Tony's ankle and pulled him to the ground.

"Cloak." Stephen said, his eyes furrowing.

Levi came to Stephen.

"Hold Captain." He said.

Levi took the puppy.

Stephen waved his arm, making his blue robe appear, along with his boots and shields at his hands. "You have three seconds to let him go." Stephen said.

"Who the hell are you suppose to be?" Ivan asked. "A magician?" He scoffed.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Tony said.

"Shut up." Ivan said, hitting Tony with a whip.

"Hah!" Stephen charged toward Ivan, deflecting every attack made by the man with the glowing whips with his shields.

"Argh!" Ivan whipped toward Stephen, but Stephen opened a portal and sent the whip to snap against Ivan's own back. "Трахни тебя." Ivan spit on the ground. "Ah!" He swung for Stephen again.

Stephen dodged his attack, sliding on his knees and slicing the back of one of Ivan's knees.

Ivan groaned. "Uh!" He was hit by a blast from Tony.

"Stay down clown." Tony said.

"You should get a better suit." Stephen told Tony.

"Yeah, still working on it." Tony said.

Ivan wrapped a whip around the arm of Tony's armor, ripping it from his suit.

"Ah!" Tony gasped, turning to Ivan. "I had just waxed it."

"Uh!" Stephen fell to the ground.

Ivan had made Tony a distraction and wrapped a whip around Stephen's ankles. He threw a restrictive gadget on Stephen, holding him down. "Now you stay down."

Stephen groaned, trying to break himself free.

Ivan chuckled and looked back at Tony, stopping an incoming hit with one of his whips, ripping the other arm or the armor off.

"Jarvis, charge the arc reactor."

Sir, energy levels are-

Ivan ripped Tony mask from his face and holding him by the throat. "Now you will suffer the way my father did." Ivan said, holding the end of a whip in his hand and plugging it right into the arc reactor.

"Ngh!" Tony groaned. "Ah!" He gasped.

"Painful, isn't it?" Ivan asked.

There was buzzing and flashing from the arc reactor.

Tony's chest hurt, his insides feeling like they were on fire. "Hah! AH!" He tossed his head back in pain, screaming in agonizing pain.

"Tony!" Stephen called. He looked down at the metals bonds holding him down. "URGH!" He groaned, trying to break free from them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 17.7K 84
Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for Stephen to go to a school for gifted child...
289 22 22
"So, you save the world?" I looked up and down the spandex clad boy in front of me. Even under the mask I could see his worry. "Well, I do what I can...
17.6K 800 15
18+ Warning. Mature scenes and Language. SNEAKPEEK!! "Why is it," He stepped closer to me, "That ever since you made me forget you," He grabbed my w...
1.5K 40 6
Just some ideas I have about ironstrange!! Cover credit: kukumomoart