Peter Parker and the Stark In...

By -SAYS-

This is a story where Tony meets Peter through the Internship and not him being Spider-Man. Don't worry thoug... More

Introduction
Chapter one: The internship
Chapter two: SpideyPool
Chapter three: Personal Intern...
Chapter four: Webs
Chapter five: Self Defense
Chapter six: Pepper
Chapter seven: Auntie Tasha
Chapter eight: The Boyfriend meets the Aunt
Chapter nine: Secret Spilled
Chapter ten: Freedom
Chapter eleven: Animal Shelter
Chapter twelve: Fury and Goose
Chapter thirteen: Team Cap
Chapter fourteen: Uh Oh.
Chapter fifteen: Wanda
Chapter sixteen: Understanding
Chapter seventeen: Picnic
Chapter eighteen: Movie Marathon
Chapter nineteen: Sensory Overload
Chapter twenty: Burns and Bullet wounds
Chapter twenty-one: You're Spider-Man?
Chapter twenty-two: Spideypool Fluff
Chapter twenty-four: Sick pt. 2
Chapter twenty-five: Sick pt. 3
Chapter twenty-six: Rhodey
Chapter twenty-seven: Shake Hands or Whatever
Chapter twenty-eight: I usually fly solo
Chapter twenty-nine: You've got a lot of explaing to do
Chapter thirty: Im going to kill him
Chapter thirty-one: Capri-Suns
Chapter thirty-two: I need answers

Chapter twenty-three: Sick pt. 1

13K 440 207
By -SAYS-

Peter's POV

It was that Friday when I woke up, and I felt absolutely terrible. I woke up barely being able to breath and my stomach felt like it was gonna turn inside out. I felt absolutely terrible. I sat up and felt my forehead, it was burning hot. I normally don't get sick because of the whole spider thing, but when I do get sick, it's bad.

I sit up and hear Friday's voice "Good morning Peter, it appears that you a severe case of the flu. You have a 103.2 fever and rising which is very bad for your health. I will be informing Tony." she says as I panic.

"No! No, it's alright Friday." I say as she speaks up again.

"I apologize Peter, but I am programmed to tell him any significant changes about your health." She says as I groan and plop back down.

Tony's POV

I'm putting on my suit and fixing my tie when Friday speaks up "Good morning Boss. It appears that Peter has a severe case of the flu and has a 103.2 fever and rising. He will need someone looking after him for the day due to his medical condition." She says as I look over to Pepper.

"No, uh uh. I get it, you care about him, but this meeting is super important Tony. You can't miss it. Have one of the others watch him." She says as I sigh.

"I can't, they are all out on a mission, even Bruce." I say as she rolls her eyes.

"Not all of them, but either way, how about you text Wade?" She says as I nod.

She's right, the only people that aren't on a mission right now are Bucky and Steve, because I guess they weren't needed, it was more of a spy thing. And they only need Bruce because he's like super smart. But it's alright, Wade will come over.

"Hello Wade. I was hoping you could come over today, Peter is sick and needs someone to watch him." I text him.

Wade then texts back "I would love to come help, but I can't. I have a super important thing going on today. Sorry I can't come, keep me updated."

(Wade has a business offer that he can't not take, and he'd said he'd do it like a month ago. So he can't pass it.)

"It's fine, and I will." I text back as I curse my self. There is no way that I can have Steve and Bucky watch my kid. I mean- uh, that kid, he's not mine. I- uh. Yeah.

"He can't come." I say to Pepper as she looks up from her phone.

"Happy cant either." She says as she walks over to me and takes my hand.

"Look, I know you don't want to hear this but, it's your only choice." She says as I shake my head.

"No, no. I can't." I say as she sighs.

"Tony, think about Peter right now. It will only be for a day." She says as I sigh.

"Fine. But only for a day. And I'm setting rules." I say as she nods.

"Okay, I'll be waiting in the lobby, you go talk to Peter and them." She says as she kisses me on the cheek.

"See you down there." I say as she heads towards the elevator and I go to find thing #1 and thing #2.

I find them in the living room on the couch watching some TV show. They see me walk in and turn it down.

"Look, I have a favor to ask, and as much as I hate to ask it, I have to." I say as Steve stands up.

"What ever it is Tony." He says as Bucky just watches from the couch.

"The kid is really sick right now and needs someone to watch him, and I have no one else to ask." I say as Steve nods.

"Of course Tony." He says as I mentally curse myself. How could I let myself stoop this low.

"Since you're watching him I guess you should know his name, it's Peter. But, this doesn't mean that me and you or you and the kid are all buddy, buddy. I just need to make sure he doesn't die before I give him back to his aunt." I say as he nods.

"Of course Tony." He says as I stand there contemplating why I let this happen.

"Alright, I'm going to go talk to the kid." I say walking out before I let anything else happen.

Peter's POV

I'm laying in my bed, practically dying, when Tony walks in.

"Hey kiddo." He says as he walks over to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he squats down so he can be on my level.

"Terrible, but I'm fine." I say as he chuckles.

"I know that's not true, but I have to be somewhere all day, and I won't come back until pretty late. And as much as I hate it, Steve and Bucky are the only people that can watch you today." He says almost sounding guilty.

"It's alright Tony, I'll be fine." I say as he shakes his head.

"I know Petey, and but I don't know how long you'll be sick, so if you're still sick tomorrow then I'll take care of you all day, hows that sound?" He says with a smile.

"Sounds awesome, I'll see you then?" I ask as he nods and stands back up.

"Definitely." He says as he walks to the door.

"Be good today." He says as I manage to chuckle.

"You too." I say back as he grins and shuts the door, it's gonna be a long day.

Soon after Tony leaves I hear a knock on the door, it must be Steve.

"Come in." I say, my voice sounding very raspy while I sit up.

The door opens up and Steve comes in, while Bucky stays in the door.

"Hey." I say as he walks over with water and a couple of pills.

"Hey Peter. I was told to give you this medicine." He says as he sets it down on the nightstand.

"Thank you." I say as he grins.

"It's no problem Peter, please let me know if you need anything else. And I know we don't have the best history but if you don't mind I'd like to put that behind us, for today at least." He says as I smile at him.

"Of course, and thank you for taking time out of your day to watch over me, Mr. Steve. I know it's probably not the most ideal thing." I say kind of guiltily.

"Really it's no problem. But it won't just be me, it will be Bucky too. Hey Buck how about you say hi to the kid?" Steve asks Bucky.

Bucky's POV

Steve asks me to come into the room and honestly I'm a bit scared. I don't want to freak the kid out.

I walk into the room and the kids eyes widen, shit I've already done it.

"You have a metal arm? That's so cool! Have you ever thought about sticking magnets to it?" He asks, his voice sounding very raspy but excited like a child.

I just laugh and say "No, no I haven't." while Steve grins.

"Well either way, I'm Peter." He says while still sounding raspy.

"Well technically my name is James but everyone calls me Bucky." I say as he just keeps on smiling.

"Well it's nice to finally meet you Mr. Bucky." He says as I chuckle.

"You too." I say back.

"You guys don't have to watch me if you don't want, I don't want to get you sick." He says as he looks down bashfully.

"Oh it's alright Peter, me and Bucky can't get sick easily. So you have nothing to worry about. And it's alright, we really don't mind taking care of you, gives us something do." Steve says as Peter looks up.

"You sure?" He asks innocently.

Steve just chuckles and says "Yeah, we're sure."

"Are you hungry Peter, we could make you something." Steve says to Peter as he shakes his head.

"No thank you. I don't really feel like eating right now." He says as he plays with his hands.

"Alright, but you should eat something eventually. I'll go ahead and make some chicken soup, so it can cook until you are ready for it." Steve says as Peter's face gets red.

"No, no, it's alright. You don't have to do that for me. I'm fine. I just need to lay down, that's all." He says quickly.

"Peter, it's alright. It's fine, we really don't mind. We have one mission today and that's to help you get better. And you can't do that if you starve yourself all day." Steve says as Peter's face goes back to its normal color, well normal for a sick person.

"Are you sure?" He asks again as me and Steve just chuckle.

"Yes Peter, we don't mind. Really, just let us help you out." Steve says to Peter.

"Well thank you." He says with a smile.

"It's no problem Peter, now we are gonna get things ready, you just hang out in here and tell Friday to get us if you need anything alright?" He says as Peter nods.

"Alright." Peter says as he lays back down and me and Steve walk out.

"That kid is so kind for his own good." I say as Steve chuckles.

"Definitely." He says back as we head to the kitchen. I know from experience that Steve makes the best homemade chicken soup. Now I get to help him.

——————

1621 words

😛😛😛😛 I hope you like where this is going! We finally get a Peter*Steve*Bucky thing! I loved writing the first part of this. Also please check out my other book! I'm having a bit of writers block on it so I could use some help! :) thank you so much!! Luv U ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 12 23
"I didn't even know you were my uncle, and now that I'm stuck living with you, the first thing you want me to do is spy on my best friend?!" I yelled...
4.1K 99 12
It's almost funny. How grief sneaks up on you. One second, you're fine; you're coping well and then it hits you like a bullet, tearing right through...
3.2K 125 24
(Peter Parker x Reader) Y/n Stark, the daughter of the famous Tony Stark, better known as Iron Man, doesn't have a normal life. Living with the Aveng...
9.2K 256 14
Set after endgame. MJ and Ned didn't dust with the rest. QUENTIN BECK/MYSTERIO IS GOOD! TONY IS ACTUALLY ALIVE! Peter is all alone after Tony's deat...