Book Two : Aveline. | Slash F...

By gunsnsuicideattempts

Sequel to Bad Boys Make the Most Noise - if you haven't read the first book, I'd suggest going for it. ~ Ave... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three

chapter thirty

603 33 43
By gunsnsuicideattempts

~*~
THIRTY - 1992, London.
Day Five ; Untied Boots And Stolen Roses, pt iii

THE TRANQUILITY RUPTURING their calmed expressions mellowed their giddiness, Aveline bouncing upon Saul's back with a racketing, loud, laugh tumbling from her tone, his hands wrapped around her upper legs to prevent her from descending to the ground, cautious not to hurt her pretty self during the piggy-back-ride. He chuckled breathlessly, inhaling the chemicals of the cigarette as it balanced between his lips, trudging along the pathway as her arms craned around his neck and shoulders. Between her fingers sat the stolen rose, it's petals alive and thriving, within the dullness of the street, and she found herself unable to pause the invasive grin from entrancing her mouth every time her eyes caught sight of it, filled with nothing but pure joy.

"Where are we going?" Aveline giggled wondrously, glancing around at her surroundings cluelessly. Saul shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, the spread of the grin upon his cheeks uncontainable.

"I don't fucking know, Leanie." He chuckled. "I really don't fucking know."

"We were supposed to be in a cafe, Saul." She snickered. "What happened?" Glancing around, the pair noticed not a single soul in sight; the streets as desolate as the stench of wondrously roasted coffee beans.

He snickered childishly, "Shit, man, where even are we?" He asked curiously. The two interrupted the daunting silence of the world around with giggles and laughter, louder than necessary as their ribs began to ache and their throats grew dry.

Weakened by thick amusement, the two fell from the friendly embrace, stumbling along the pathway with their shoulders continuously crashing something gentle, giggling aimlessly as they tumbled along the pathway, in search of some form of coffee house. After a moment or two of trudging bemusedly along the poorly-lit street, the soft hue of the tender amber luminosity entered their bemused lines of vision, igniting soft boots and sighs of relief, as they hurriedly tumbled toward it's entrance.

The hands upon the elderly clock, rhythmically ticking away upon the soft yellow wall, to the far left, read somewhere between three forty-five and three fifty. Saul couldn't be too sure, as Aveline ragged him through the warmth of the abode, directly toward the counter with a giddy smile - the mechanic hanging from the wall simply a blur as he rushed past it. "Could I grab a black coffee, please?" She smiled, pearly whites sweet as a sugar or two.

"Of course, dear." The wrinkled and aged woman nodded, a beam stretched upon her lips as she glanced between the two, with their interlocked hands and adrenaline riddled smiles. "And for you, Son?" She called out, snapping Saul's wandering attention toward her as he brushed his invasive curls up and over his head, squinting his worsening eyes in the direction of the drawn-on menu.

"I'll have..." He trailed gently. "I'll take an Espresso, please, Sweetheart." He nodded, smirking lightly in the woman's direction.

Her eyes held creases of admiration and fond recollection - a notion of romance she'd once experienced, many moons ago. "That'll be three, sixty-five, Love's." She stated, rummaging Saul's hand to filter through his jacket pocket, withdrawing a crinkled five-pound-note, smiling sheepishly, and handing it over to her warm and gingerly soft palm. Returning the correct amount of change for their expenses, the woman spun upon her heel to begin mustering their beverages.

Saul kicked to a quick paced walk, trudging over to the large, boxy, jukebox, perched within the corner of the Cafe, Aveline locked between his fingers as she trailed a foot or so behind. The glow of the options stared him glisteningly within his darkened orbs, calloused fingers inserting the few coins and selecting the correct options, a gentle sigh of satisfaction rupturing through his lips as the beginning few guitar notes rang through the speakers, a soft tingle of a symbol ringing through after a selected number of beats.

He spun around, hardly holding Aveline the chance to react, before he gently placed her hands around the base of his neck, his draped tenderly upon her waist, the subtly loud echo of Jimi Hendrix's, Angel, ringing sweetly through their whimsical sway.

"Angel came down, from heaven yesterday." He whispered, agilely, with a delicate grin spread upon his cheeks, their hips pressed together with a strong sensation of revelation to clash between their bodies as they stepped side to side, left from right, back and forth. "And she told me a story yesterday. About the sweet love between the moon and the deep blue sea." His throat felt a little dry, croaky and clouded by smoke, but he continued to mutter with a lightly out of tune tone, nonetheless. And from his detecting of Aveline's adoring grin, he gathered she didn't care all that much for his pitch.

She gazed, as lovingly as she felt able to project, through his deeply brown orbs. She found herself adoring the way they twinkled, despite their utter darkness; and she realised that no matter how bitterly dull others may have seen the shade of his eyes, she couldn't help but fall in love with their false mystery. In truth, Aveline could read Saul; she could see the love in his orbs, she could sense the admiration upon his teeth, and the genuine joy spread upon the way his head tilted back as he rocketed with an uncanny laugh, eyes wondrously squinted shut. She twirled the stem of the rose, still held between her fingers, as it lightly wrapped within his curls, tugging them ever so slightly at the root, glazing a dainty gloom of shadow across his eyes, clouded with something Aveline found unfamiliar. Lust.

The sight formed a gentle, sprinkled, proud, smirk as it prodded at her mouth, caressing his ears with the chorus of the heavenly song, drawing her lips close to his ear-lobe as she did so. "Fly on my sweet angel," she sang lowly, "Tomorrow, I'm gonna be by your side." A gentle shiver ran through his complexion as he tilted his head back ever so slightly, eyes craning shut as a blissful calm yet tension crawled its way along his frame.

From afar, with the two steaming brews before her joyous expression, the elderly worker smiled with a gaze of longing to her aged eyes, the steam wafting against her face and retracting the welling of lovesick tears, melancholic and admiring as she pondered upon the memories she shared so dearly with her luminous, warmed heart. She noticed the way Saul's head lolled down, a gentle and adoring grin sprawled upon his lips as Aveline rested her cheek against his chest, the comforting sound of his steady beating heart like a lullaby to her pleased ears. She noticed the way in which he gently stroked her skin, and pecked the top of her head, resting his chin aloft her features as though he intended to protect the girl from any wrong to possibly crawl their way. She noticed the fact that despite the fact that the song had ended only moments ago, they continued to sway, lost in the moment and carried away in each others embrace.

"Now, now, Sweet Cheeks," Saul grinned lovingly, craning his neck awkwardly to gaze her in the eyes as they cradled with sleep, slowly fluttering open. "You can't be falling asleep on me. The night is still young, Leanie."

A breathy chuckle descended from her tongue as she nodded gently, "I know, I know." She laughed. "Let's grab that coffee."

The two slowly made their way over, silenced and comfortable, within the desolated occupation of the Cafe; greeted warmly with the admiring smile of the woman behind the counter, with their steaming cups pushed forward kindly. "Thank you." Aveline smiled, a curt and polite nod from Saul following closely behind, as they trailed off to a booth, their adrenaline slowly wearing away.

Saul raised his cup, grinning wolfishly with a shimmer of childish impishness within his orbs. "May this night be eternal." He winked. Aveline giggled and nodded her head, clinking the lip of her cup with his, before leaning back lightly within the comfortable seating.

"You remember the way back, right?" Aveline questioned, sipping from the sour coffee as it lightly scalded the surface of her tongue.

"Nope." He stated, shaking his head and burying his expression of nonchalance within the biter bliss of the Espresso. "But I'm sure we'll find it."

~*~

After roughly an hour or so of struggling to find their way through the twisted backstreets of London's complicated courses, tipsy on a shared bottle of rapidly downed, cheap, champagne, Aveline and Saul crashed through their hotel door, linked with an affectionate hold and passionate kiss, Saul's foot harshly kicking the door shut behind them as they sauntered over to the couch, lips connecting continuously as they squirmed and groped and smiled and allowed their breathing to grow shallow, exhaustion running thickly through their veins. Disregarding their clothing, Saul removed his shirt and draped it carelessly upon Aveline's shoulders, continuing to smile with his cheeks lightly aching, giddy and in love. Aveline's back pressed firmly against the cushions of the couch, Saul laid heftily aloft her with his hands gripping her waist, occasionally squeezing the flesh or trailing up to her breasts and lingering their for a moment or so, before descending back down to her hips, grinding their pelvises together as she bucked her hips a few times.

Her head tilted back, his mouth trailing warmly upon her neck, soft shivers running through the delicate complexion. He nibbled upon the sensitivity of her skin, tugging lightly with his teeth before continuing to pepper further kisses and bites upon the darkening spot, transitioning from a light flush of pink, to a deep red and tinge of purple.

Breathlessly, with swollen and reddened lips, Saul pulled away, resting her chin within the gap between his forefinger and thumb, tilting it downward slightly, to trace a gentle peck upon the tender flesh of her lips. "As much as I love doing this," He echoed breathlessly. "And I'd love to go so much further," He continued, laughing softly. "Believe me, I really would." He said. "I just don't wanna do it yet, y'know?"

She raised her eyebrows confusedly, gently placing her palms against his chest, the heart rate screaming through his rib cage as his lungs expanded and quietened rapidly. "You? Don't wanna fuck?"

Rolling his eyes teasingly, Saul sighed softly, a gentle blush coating his cheeks. "Of course I do." He corrected timidly. "I just know that I feel some type'a way about you, Leanie." He grinned. "And I don't need sex to enjoy your company."

"Are you sure?" She inquired.

"Yeah." He nodded with a subtle shrug. "And anyways, I'm fucking tired as shit. I wouldn't remember it in the morning."

"That's such a bad thing?"

"Aveline, I wanna remember every goddamn moment I spend with you." Before she had the chance to respond, a soft hue of scarlet beginning to rush to her cheeks, Aveline was swarmed with the warmth of his sloppy lips enclosing upon her own, passionately synchronising with each other, delicate and soft to not form any kind of a build up. Almost as a warm down, Aveline thought to herself with a bemused smile, as he flipped them over, with the ginger positioned to lie upon his chest calmly, as his eyes fluttered closed calmly for the final time, and she pulled away with a delicate grin and shake of the head, one final peck igniting his reminisce of slumber as he peacefully descended into sexual dreams of the girl he felt so deeply for, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as her chin rested upon his chest, fingers brushing through his curls comfortingly.

And as she glanced upon the floor, beside their kicked off shoes and pile of disregarded jackets; Aveline noticed the white of the rose petals, trailing her eyes along the body of the flower - noticing, that the stem, beautiful and thorned as it may be, was cracked and broken. Imperfect. Just like Saul, just like Aveline; just like their love.

~*~

glimmering lights,
shine through the
scratched window;
glimmering lights
          caress her gorgeous face —
                     2am, cold coffee
                                2:34am, confessions fly through the air
star glazed eyes, glossy
     cold coffee stained lips
his lips
                    oh, god, her lips...
warm hands —let them run all over me
     humid night,,
mischievous smirks
love sticking to our clothes like sweat;

  cigarettes in your breath
          a stolen rose between my fingers
and a pearl in the sky blazing over us
                    may this night be eternal
     breathless giggles
heard barely over the soft music
         your clumsy feet stepping over my own
yet I wouldn't have you any different
                  cheap champagne
a now broken rose,
    and soft kisses on the couch
and I wouldn't have this night
be any different
                   you look the most precious
                         with my shirt
                         hanging from your shoulders
     a big smile
          on your cherry lips
                  and the admiration of the stars
raining on your hair

you look the most beautiful
with diamonds
threatening to fall from your waterline
from laughing
a tad too hard
and your lashes framing
your soul
like a flower on a window
you look most angelic
the moments before you kiss me;
call me selfish
but I think you look
the most alluring
asleep in my arms.

- a poem of inspiration and talent, by words_dontdie
Thank you for your beautiful work, your inspiration and everything else. You're amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 214 27
Leah had always been a tomboy. She grew up is South Carolina, spending her time swimming in lakes and hopping fences. One day she decides it's time t...
3.6K 98 10
Summary: 1993; you're a lawyer and on your way to meet your new client. Surprise; it's someone you knew, years ago... This fic contains heavy sin, Du...
5K 62 14
{book one} Duffs little sister, Y/n, is sent to go spend her summer break in LA . Warnings: Drug-usage, Smoking, profanity, violence, death.
63.3K 7.4K 66
Sequel to The Cunning * What's more dangerous, someone who has nothing to lose? Or someone who stands to lose everything? A lot can happen in three...