Accidental

By QueenConnieB

"Daddy, who's that?" Isabelle asked her father as she held his hand, Jacob smiled looking to his daughter, "T... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

297 8 0
By QueenConnieB

Things had settled back to normal the past few days, Jacob was back at work today. She sighed as she climbed into her car, watching him get into his own. She knew telling Elle would cause chaos but she couldn't help but wish they could be themselves at work. Watching him drive off she clipped her seatbelt in and followed.

"Mrs.B" he smirked as she stepped out her car, biting her lip she looked humming gently, the pair unaware to the eyes that watched them. "Let me help you with those." He added, taking the pile of files, "I'm not incapable." She uttered, picking the rest up after slinging the bag over her shoulder. He took a quick glance around, knowing this would be one of his only chances, as she looked to him he pressed his lips to hers. "Jacob." She muttered her cheeks red. He smirked walking off, she rolled her eyes smiling to herself as she quickly followed on.

She scoffed throwing the cup into the bin, rage running through her. She'd been right, it'd been clear in her face. Taking a deep breath she shut her eyes knowing now wasn't the time of place, holding back the tears she slowly slipped back inside.

She watched as he stood at the nurses station, watching how everyone welcomed him back, she also watched how Connie stepped out of her office acting as if the pair hadn't been at it for weeks. She picked up a file and headed back to work.

"Staff Nurse Masters?" Connie looked, seeing the smirk on his face she widened her eyes, he coughed gently going to grab the suture set. Connie exhaled continuing to run her tests. "Right, I'm sure I can trust you to do a few sutures can't I?" Connie mocked jokingly, he rolled his eyes with a chuckle "Of Course." "Well let me know when Mrs.Duncan's results are back." He nodded watching her wander out.

She sat in her office managing to her through the paperwork swiftly. A knock echoed through the door, after granting them access she looked up watching as Elle shut the door. "How can I help?" She smiled, "Don't be all nice." She spat, "excuse me?" "I know." Connie frowned, "I know about you and my husband." Elle watched as she froze, "You think he loves you, he's too in love with himself, trust me I've spent years fighting for his love. It takes children." "Elle-" "No, you've ruined my family and I can't wait to go out there and tell everyone what you are."

They fell quite as the door opened, Jacob looked between the pair the tension clear. He carefully shut the door, "Go on I'll give you five minutes to explain." "Explain what?" He laughed, with one swift movement her hand met his cheek. "Don't laugh at me!" Connie stood up, "Get out!" "Let me handle this, it's my mess." Jacob stated, Elle scoffed loudly. "Whatever you're trying to do, it's not working and I'm not going to let it, I love Connie okay not you and I haven't for a very long time, even you know that so go home Elle and sort yourself out." He groaned, "Blake will never talk to you again." She stated, "Once he's calm I'll explain everything to him, when I say everything Elle I mean it and the same goes for Belle and if you dare put Barriers in the way I'll be straight to the court." To that she stormed out the office.

He slumped down on the sofa, holding his head in his hands. Quietly she moved to sit next to him resting her head on him along with taking one of his hands. "Sorry." He breathed, "Shhh." She breathed. "I should've done this before we were all working together." "Maybe but you didn't so we have to deal with this now, together." She spoke pressing her lips to his hand. He moved to kiss her head, "Thank you." She rolled her eyes with a smile before squeezing his thigh, "Come on before they start gossiping."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 7.2K 32
" I want her." He said pointing his finger towards me. My eyes widened and my face never felt so hot. He was looking at me intently, his dark eyes...
16.2K 484 24
Connie finally has it all; a daughter to go home to at night, someone to protect and love her, and a job which she worked to get... But nothing's eve...
147K 3.7K 200
One Shots of Connie and Jacob
55.9K 2.2K 145
"Settle down and take your seats!" She called over the chatter, as she stood from her chair, "She is well fit... And young! That arse though." Cal ga...