Miss you - George Weasley x R...

Av Gryffinclaw-Imagines

Y/n and George met one fateful, cold january day. It was love at first sight. Almost... 'Cause if Y/n is a mu... Mer

REALLY IMPORTANT A/N
January 13th 1997
April 1st 1997
July 27th 1997
August 1st 1997
August 2nd 1997
1997 - 1998
May 1st 1998
May 1st 1998
May 2nd 1998
IMPORTANT
June 14th 2003
THANK YOUUUUU

March 30th 1997

2.9K 91 42
Av Gryffinclaw-Imagines

You and George had been on lots of dates by now and you really liked him. Although... something about him was a little odd... he didn't have a phone number or he didn't want to give it to you. Instead, you would find cute letters by your front door almost every morning with little messages and where to meet him next. Even though you found it a bit frustrating that you couldn't really contact him, you also found it kind of romantic.
By now, a little squeal of joy escaped your mouth every time you opened your front door to find a letter.
Your Mum found it a bit odd, but she liked the gesture. She even liked George! They had met four times, and after every meeting your Mum would nod approvingly and exclaim that he was the best one yet! She normally wasn't this fond of your choice of men...

This morning, you once again felt thousands of butterflies in you stomach as you saw a new letter. You quickly took it with you to the kitchen before opening the letter by breaking the wax-seal. "What does he write this time sweetie?" Your Mum wanted to know. You quickly replied. "Well... it says:

Dear Y/n
Meet me at the Sunshine Hill at 02:00 PM
We need to talk.
- George"

You didn't read the last part out loud as you felt a crippling feeling of worry spread through your body. 'We need to talk' that can absolutely NEVER be good...
"Y/n?" Your Mum pulled you away from your thoughts. "Yes?"
"That's good right? George wants to see you again."
You nodded.
"Is everything alright? Did the letter say anything to sadden you?"
"No Mum... of course not..." You managed to sound at least somewhat convincing. It worked! A little bit at least. Your Mum decided not to press the matter more as she began to cook breakfast for the two of you.

***

11:48 AM

You were lying on your bed with your head buried in pillows. All day, you had managed to do absolutely nothing. You weren't exactly procrastinating or anything, you were just too nervous to get anything done. Your mind had played out how the conversation would go a million times by now and everytime the ending got worse. Even at breakfast your Mum had to call out your name a lot to get in contact with you. You also hadn't eaten anything because you couldn't find the strenght to pick up your fork so you were starved by now. But still, you just knew that if you tried, you couldn't get one bite down.

You were toying with the letter in your hands. Once again playing out the conversation in your mind. "Y/n?" Your Mum called out from downstairs. "Yes Mum?"
"Come down, I made lunch!"
Sighing, you decided that food was probably a good idea. You slowly got up from your bed, wandered down the stairs and sat down at the dinner table.
"Y/n. Is something wrong?" Your Mum asked. "No Mum, I'm fine! Why would you think that?" You actually were quite impressed with how good that lie was. "It's just... you've been very quiet since you read that letter sweetie..."
You Mum looked worried for a moment before placing a hand on you shoulder. "I'm just tired that's all."
You gave her a reassuring look.
"Alright honey. Just promise me that you tell me if there's a problem. Alright? Even if it's with George. I'll scold that boy right away!"
You chuckled lightly. "Alright... but please don't hurt him."
"I won't. Only if you ask me to." She joked lifting her finger at you. "Here, eat something." She handed you a plate of toast with avocado. Your favorite. "Thanks Mum!" You smiled. This had actually gotten you in a better mood!

***
01:56 PM

You were on your way to the hills now. You had decided to take it as it comes, and just make the best of it. If he had chosen to break up with you, then so be it. But still, you had dressed to impress. Maybe if he saw you in your yellow sundress, he wouldn't want to break up anymore. You hoped that you looked enticing enough.

And there it was. The Sunshine Hill. You could also see the silhouette of George standing between hundreds of lavender bushes. You took a deep breath before walking the last couple of feet. "Hi Y/n!" George beamed as he saw you. He rushed up to you and met you with a passionate kiss. You smiled against his lips as you felt his warm embrace. "I missed you." He whispered as the two of you broke apart.
"I am so relieved."
George suddenly looked at you with utter confusion. "Why are you relieved?"
"Well, because you wrote we need to talk, and you know that's never good. Right? So I just got really nervous about this meeting and everything. I mean what if you wanted to break up with me? But I mean, if you wanted to break up you wouldn't have kissed me. Right?
Oh god. You only kissed me out of pity right? Oh no... you really do want to-"
You were finally shut up with a kiss. "What makes you think that I would break up with you? I just wanted to tell you something. That's all." George chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I don't know... I'm sorry." You mumbled before pulling him into a long hug, pressing your head into his chest. "Relax Y/n" George stroked your hair. "But I do want to talk to you."
"Alright. About what?" You asked.
"You know... We've been going out for two months now, and I just wanted to make sure that you also think it's turning serious."

You nodded. "Yeah, actually."
"So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend."
You smiled. A wonderful joyous smile. "Yes George! Did you even need to ask?"
He giggled at your joke before looking all serious again.
"That's great!" He rejoiced. "But, I must confess something. Something you need to consider before actually answering."
You froze. What the hell did he want to confess? Had he murdered someone? Was he severely ill? This day had already been a rollercoster of feelings for you, and you were expecting it to do a 180 turn now.

"I need you to promise not to freak out,"
"I promise."
"I need you to promise to keep it a secret,"
"I promise."
"And I need you to believe me."
"Promise. But what is it? You're making me all curious here!"

George sighed. "You know how you haven't met my family yet?" You nodded. You had wondered about that quite a lot actually since he had met your Mum four times, and he even had tea with her. "Well that is because of a reason. An important one actually." George rubbed the back of his neck. "You see, I'm a wizard."
"A what now?" You didn't believe him. Of course you didn't, but something inside you told you that he meant it?
"A wizard. I went to a wizarding school called Hogwarts, my family is magic too, and there are streets and stuff that are invisible to you muggles because the whole wizarding community is secret."
You laughed. "I have so many questions right now." George looked relieved. "Fire away."
"One, what in the world is a muggle?"
George chuckled before answering. "It's a non-magical person."
"Second. What the hell is Hogwarts?"
"It's a school of witchcraft and wizardry, all magical children of Great Britain go there!"
You laughed. Didn't believe what you were hearing. Was this some kind of prank? You had heard about how George and his brother loved pulling pranks so it was of course an obvious reason he would be telling you this.
"And third," you giggled a bit. "Do you really expect me to belive all of that?" George looked sheepish for a moment. "Well... yeah!" You nudged him a bit with your elbow. "Come on! I know it's a prank!" "Please Y/n, just trust me on this. Alright?"
"I suppose you can prove it?"
He scoffed. "Of course I can!" Before you knew it, George had pulled out a long "wand". It surprised you how far he was willing to go for this prank... "Lumos." He whispered, and the "wand" began to light up. "Nope. Nuh uh!" You didn't believe what was happening. Quickly you grabbed his "wand" and examined it. "Where's the button on this thing?"
"There's no button Y/n. I told you, it's real!"
You sighed. "Fine, it's just a piece of wood." You handed it back. "But y'know, i still don't believe you..." You sent a knowing smirk to George.
He chuckled. "Alright, but you're asking for it!" George muttered something under his breath, and suddenly you were flying through the air.
"George!" You yelled. "George it's not funny!" You were flying through the air. It seemed as if George was the one moving you with his wand. You were terrified and looking down at George,  you could see that he was enjoying this way too much! "Let me down George! I believe you! I believe you!" You demanded. "Let me down right now!"
George muttered something again, and you were slowly on your way back to the ground.
"Do you believe me now?"
You nodded, still terrified of what he could do. "Relax," He put his arms around you. "I won't hurt you. Just promise me you won't tell your mother about me."
You snuggled into his chest. "I know Georgie. And I won't."

He laughed. "Hey," you piped up. "Does this mean I can meet your family now?"
He was beaming at your question. "Of course! That was actually another thing I wanted to ask you about."
You looked at the taller man. "You know my birthday's coming up soon, and I want you there to celebrate."
"I'd love that! I mean who wouldn't want to invite me to their birthday?" George joined in on your joke. "I know, it's an honour! But seriously, it would mean the world to me."
"Well that's good!" You closed in on him. "Can't wait."
"I'll pick you up the day after tomorrow!"
He kissed you softly and you quickly kissed back. His arms were once again on your back as your hands were running through his hair.
Suddenly he grabbed your butt, making you gasp. "George!" He just continued, using the opportunity to slip in his tongue, now exploring your mouth. Your tongues swirled around each other, his hitting every spot he knew you liked earning small moans from you.

You broke apart, both needing to breathe.
"I love you Y/n."
"I love you too."

***
10:32 PM

You were lying on your bed thinking about George. It had been an amazing day, and now you couldn't wait to meet his family. And celebrate his birthday.
But what kind of gift should you get him? No no, what kind of gift should you get him AND his twin?
What does a muggle buy a wizard?
Yes, you used the word muggle... but that was because the two of you had spent the day talking about the magical world. How he would one day show you Diagon Alley and... Hogsmith? You couldn't quite remember all the names and stuff but you tried!

And then it hit you. The perfect gift! If not perfect, then at least close to perfect!
You rushed down the stairs, past your Mum and out the door. Of course you grabbed your shoes and some money on your way too.
You ran down the streets hoping the store was not yet closed, 'cause this gift was kind of a big deal. And it had to be made specifically for the twins...

You couldn't describe how relieved you were when you looked through the store window and there was a man with a big beard sitting behind the cash-register. It was way past closing time but you hoped that maybe he would do you a favor. You tapped lightly on the window. The man looked up, and beamed when he saw you. He ran over to the door and unlocked it.
"Welcome Ms.!" The man spoke in a thick german accent. "What can I do for you?"
"I'm really sorry to be bothering you at this time, but I need a customized order. As soon as possible..." You looked at the man with an apologetic look but he just smiled and gestured for you to follow him.
"What should the design look like?" He handed you a notebook and a pencil. "I need two different orders." You said, before grabbing the things and drawing your two designs.
You were really lucky that the man was so friendly.

"Thank you so much Mr." You added as you gave him back your design. "I need it tomorrow evening... I know it's fast and totally out of order to ask this of you, but please... I'm a bit desperate!" You chuckled. "I'll even pay you extra for it!" The man just chuckled a warm and hearty laughter. "It's fine, keep your extra money. I can make it. You can pick it up tomorrow at 08:00 PM."
"Thank god." You mubled before handing him the money.

This had been one hell of a day.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

10.9K 211 18
It was a classic love story between Lily Evans and James Potter. They met, eventually fell in love, got married and came to have two beautiful little...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
16.5K 497 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...