Forever

By luton1983

In the fight of good and evil, will good win and reunite two lovers? More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fifteen
Part sixteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty

College

69 3 1
By luton1983

Jameel was the resident heartthrob in college. The boy every girl wanted. But Jameel wasn't interested in any of the girls. He was waiting for her to arrive. Her being the girl that awoke something in Jameel. "Jameel, how long are you going to wait? All the girls in college love you. Your the college heartthrob. You can have your pick of any girl to be your girlfriend."

"No. I'm waiting for her."

"What if she never comes?"

"Then I'll die waiting."

"Ok, so this girl who you are convinced is out there, what does she look like?"

"She's simple, yet stunning. When she enters a room, everyone stops and looks at her. When she walks, everyone stares. Everyone loves her, yet she doesn't realise it. When we meet, I will get butterflies in my stomach, and something will awake in me."

"That's a nice thought. But I don't think a girl exists who can match up to your standards."

Jameel was about to answer, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and BOOM! He felt fireworks going off. Stood in front of him was his dream girl.

"Excuse me, where is the principals office."

Jameel just stared. He found he forgot how to talk. "Are you ok?"  Fortunately, his friend came to the rescue and gave her directions. "Dude, What was that?" his friend said when she left.

"That's her. My girl. I've found her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
161K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...