Something From Nothing

By Appleogies

"I don't care if you're a girl, a boy or a god damned gold fish. You're mine and that's all that matters to m... More

Something From Nothing
Prologue
Not So Inescapable
Screw You Moon Goddesses
Being Cuffed To A Bed Isn't As Kinky As I Thought
Gay And Directionally Challenged
Modesty? What's That?
Reject Me
Battleaxe In Heels
The Wicked Bitch Of The West
Death By Castration
Operation Ignore Orders
Kids Quote Greek Philosophers Nowadays?
A Prince And His Prince
Nude In Front Of The Royals
Distracting The Distraction
Dislikes Include Being Polite and Heterosexual
I Like Your Crown
Mister Snuggles's Decapitation
It's The End Of The World, Woop-de-fucking-do
Highway To Heaven
Proficient Talent for Sucking Dick
Give Me My Body Back!
Goddesses Gift
Favourite By Default
No Questions, Just Hugs
Stop...And Submit
I Swear On A Stack Of Abs
A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Stay
Ruin Me
Fuck The Patriarchy
Man Up And Open Up
Deus Ex Machina
The Abomination
Panicking Burns A Shit-ton of Calories
One Final Breath
Please
Shipping And Fanfiction
Time To Come Home
Home
Epilogue
EXTRA: It's Only Heaven When I'm With You
EXTRA: Until The Earth Crumbles To Dust And The Sun Dies

Unfuckingbelievable

15.1K 697 349
By Appleogies

Achilles Morgan

Anger was a silent huntress looming in the night, ready to strike when you least expected it. She hovered over you like morning fog, clouding your judgment. She deceived you whenever she willed. You saw a threat and she saw a game. One moment it's there and the next it's gone, leaving a trail of regret.

Fury boiled deep in my system, as hot as lava. It churned within, hungry for destruction, and I know it was too much for me to handle. The pressure of this raging sea of enmity would force me to say things I did not mean, or to express thoughts I've suppressed for weeks.

I was usually so in control. I could control my emotions better than anyone. I had to.

Even in Logan's room when he touched me and tried to talk to me I felt as though everything over the past few weeks caught up with me. Every suppressed emotion just washed over me like a wave, holding my head under the water as I fought to break the surface but no matter how much I kicked and screamed water kept forcing its way into my lungs.

I know I had to get out of Logan's way before I erupted in my state but as usual, he didn't let me get far. I was so close, a boiling pot brimming just on the edge. I knew that the feeling would pass, but while it hadn't, I was well aware I could really hurt him. So I tried to escape. I ran.

He should have just let me go.

Why didn't he let me go?

The second he accused me of not wanting him or claiming he knew me my patience broke in two. I was blinded by a five-course serving of rage that tasted bitter, yet surprisingly satisfying.

Standing barely inches away from him, I jabbed a finger into his chest. "You've lived a fucking perfect life, I'm pretty sure you don't even know the definition of pain. You don't know what it's like to wake up every morning terrified for your life, worried about whether or not this was the last time you'll see the sunlight. You don't know what it's like to be barely eight years old and be left alone with no one. You don't know how it feels to be lost in the middle of nowhere, with half of your face shredded and surrounded by monsters."

Somewhere in the back of my mind I was vaguely aware we were no longer alone but I couldn't find it in me to stop. I felt like a firework, my fuse had been lit and there was no way to stop me until I inevitably exploded.

"Not once have you ever had to go days and weeks without food or water. You don't know what it's like to be judged and outcasted because of something that wasn't even your fault. You don't know what it's like to be constantly on your guard in fear of being taken by the creatures lurking in the dark."

My hands lifted and I wrapped my fingers around the edges of Logan's jacket. I looked up and his sad eyes met mine. His face was pale with fear and pity. I hated it. I despised that look on his face but I couldn't tear my eyes away. "I've been beaten. I've been tortured. I've been broken so many times that I don't even remember what it feels like to be whole."

As the anger seeped out of me sadness replaced it. The tears I fought now spilled down my cheeks but I didn't even have it in me to wipe them away. "I became a monster to defend myself. I've stolen, I've cheated and on more than one occasion I've killed but only because I didn't have any other choice. So you can judge me, you can scream at me, you can even hate me but keep in mind that the only way to survive out there is to become what you fear most."

Releasing him, I took a step back and rubbed my hands over my face, wiping away the tears that just wouldn't stop falling. "So no Logan, I don't deserve you. I don't deserve to be mated with someone who is every bit the man I never was or will be. I'm really not worth the effort, I'm not even worth the air I breathe but..." My voice trails off and I shake my head unable to say the words that want to be spoken.

"But what?" Logan asks after another silent moment. His voice was hoarse and broken sounding, the fight seemed to have drained from him too.

Swallowing thickly I looked up and the pure devotion and understanding in them shook me to my core. There was also something else shining so clearly there, something that I felt too but couldn't get the words out. Instead, I told him something which was as close to the words I could get. "But you make me feel Logan. Whenever I'm with you my chest doesn't feel so empty anymore. I...I push you away at every chance I get because being with you is terrifying. I've never been so scared to lose something in my entire life, then again nothing has ever meant as much to me as you do."

Sucking in a shaky breath, I felt my body tremble when I noticed that Logan's own eyes were glistening. "I can't pinpoint when and I don't know how but you walked into my heart like you belonged there, shattered my walls and lit my soul on fire."

We stood there for a while, just staring at each other. Long enough that when I regained my senses I noticed that our audience had slinked back to whatever shadows they came from.

I held my breath as Logan took a step forward and then another until he was directly in front of me. His hand lifted and I noticed he too had a slight tremor. When his hand touched my face I leaned into his warmth and a soft sigh left him.

"There is so, so much I want to tell you but I don't know how."

My green eyes collided with his dark brown ones and relief surged through me. "How about you just kiss me instead?"

Logan's lips quirked upwards before he gently pressed them against mine.

His lips were soft. Softer than I remembered which was stupid considering the last time we kissed was less than a couple of days ago. Leaning closer the kiss became harder and I could feel his barely-there stubble against my chin. The contrast of silky against rough did something to my body, making every nerve ending go haywire like I was functioning on overdrive.

"Want you." He murmured against my mouth.

I smiled into the kiss. "Then take me."

Logan reacted quicker than I thought possible. He pulled away,grabbing my hand as he dragged me back to his room in seconds.

After slamming his door. I was hastily shoved against it and Logan's tongue pushed its way into my mouth. He threaded his fingers through my hair and held on tight as though I might vanish if he let go.

The kiss started out as a mere contact point, a way to remind the other that they were here and that they were in this but as our tongue danced to a sensual rhythm, I kicked it up a notch. Lifting my hand I grabbed the back of Logan's neck and tugged him forward so that his entire body was pressed against me.

Logan groaned as if he was in agony and wretched his lips away. My head fell back against the door and I panted out a heavy breath as Logan's hands drifted up my body to rest on my shoulders.  His eyes locked with mine and I was pleased to notice the lost look he had from moments ago was replaced with one filled with bewilderment.

"Come on Princey, if this is any indication..." I ground myself against the obvious bulge in Logan's jeans, "You want me so what are you waiting for?"

He didn't reply, just focused on rubbing his hands up and down my upper arms. "Logan?" I said and his gaze finally flitted to mine. "Do you want this?"

Without hesitation he nodded, pressing his teeth into his swollen bottom lip. I groaned and Logan cursed. "Fuck, if you keep making sounds like that I'm going to come before we even get to the good stuff."

I grinned at him. "Then I'll ask again, what are you waiting for? Take me to your bed and fuck me."

A second later I was pulled back onto Logan's king-sized bed. He stood over me and a purely deviant smile curved at his lips causing my breath got stuck in my throat. He removed his shirt jeans and underwear slowly before crawling over me and straddling my hips.

Logan's head dropped down and he returned his animalistic attack on my mouth with his tongue. Another moan left me as I was rendered useless with a simple kiss.

His hands dragged down my body until they reached the end of my shirt. His fingertips barely grazed my skin before I froze. He pulled back and concern furrowed his brows. "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

I shook my head, swallowing thickly. "No! No, just I..."

"Tell me." He said as he removed his hands from my waist and pinned them either side of my head.

I bit my lip as I ran my heated gaze down his body and stared specifically at his scar free chest. All that deliciously tanned skin, resembled that of smooth caramel or honey and if I remembered correctly which I did, he tasted just as sweet too.

"Achilles." Logan murmured making my gaze dart back to his.

"I-I'm not as...I have...you won't-fuck." I cursed my inability to form a coherent sentence but with a mixture of having his beautiful body hovering a few inches away and the insecurities fluttering around my head I knew I was just sounding like an idiot.

One of Logan's hands drifted back between us and he didn't hesitate to run it under my shirt. I winced when I realized he could feel all the rough scars underneath his palm and squeezed my eyes shut so I couldn't gauge his reaction.

Instead, Logan's head dropped down and he placed soft sweet kissed along my jaw and neck. "You're worried about me not liking how you look?"

When I didn't answer him he pinched my nipple earning a soft moan from me. "Talk to me Ace or do you want me to stop?"

"No!" I said abruptly. Logan smirked against my neck.

"Fuck off," I said but arched up against him. "I'm not as built as you or as...smooth."

Sitting back slightly, he removed his head from my neck and tugged lightly at my shirt. With a moments hesitation, I raised my arms so he could pull it from my body.

His heated stare left a trail of fire across my chest and sucked all the breath from my lungs. Logan lowered his mouth to my shoulder and kissed a path down the center of my abdomen, his tongue flicking out and tracing the scars I hated.

"So beautiful." He murmured low enough I could barely hear him. His mouth sucked and kissed my skin and I was left a writhing mess beneath him.

"Logan..." I whined. He worked his way back up my body, making sure to press a kiss or run his tongue across every mark on my flesh.

A malicious grin spread on the Prince's face and if I wasn't so turned on I think I would have slapped it right off him. With dexterous fingers Logan crawled down my body and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, sending shockwaves through me as his fingers grazed the tight skin of my lower abdomen.

Cool air hit me as he dragged my ripped jeans and my boxer off me in a single swift movement. My eyes opened and I watched Logan's face carefully. I expected there to be some sort of fear or uncertainty in his expression as he stared down at my aching cock as I was the first male he'd been with but there was only wonder as he reached out and gripped my steely length.

"I've been thinking about tasting you since you had your mouth on me last time." He gave me an experimental squeeze and his lips quirked when he heard the loud, gasping response he received from me. Slowly he started to stroke and pull at my length causing pleasure to shoot down my spine with an electric force.

"I might not be too good at this. I have no clue what I'm doing." I could laugh if I had function over my vocal cords at the moment.

Logan settled himself between my legs before lowering his head and dragging his hot tongue along the underside of my cock from the base to the very tip.

After a deep guttural moan left me, my hand lifted to grip Logan's dark hair. Logan's hand smoothed over my thighs until they framed my pelvic bone as he tentatively flicked his tongue around my plum-shaped head.

Lifting his head Logan's eyes locked with mine before slipping his plump lips over the head over my cut cock. A harsh curse left me when he applied suction. "Goddamnit, son of a motherfucking-ah holy crap, shit fucker." I rambled, not making a lick of sense. 

Logan laughed around me and the vibration washed over me like a caress. There was no skill in the way Logan sucked me but I didn't care because no matter what he did it felt so damn good.  That belief was reinforced when Logan dragged his lips up my rigid length and I had to restrain myself from pumping my hips up, pushing myself further down his throat.

With a slight grunt and cough, Logan slid his lips back up my shaft and flicked his eyes back up to me. Unable to suppress the urge anymore I thrust into his mouth and when all he did was moan around my cock I tightened my grip on his hair and directed the speed and pace I wanted. Methodically thrusting between Logan's lips, I groaned and cursed with every gratifying entry and exit my dick made from his mouth.

My balls tingled and I forced Logan's mouth off of me. This wasn't how I wanted to come tonight.

Slowly Logan crawled back up my body and kissed me hard. "I think I'm pretty damn good at that." He smiled when we separated, his pink tongue darting out to lick his bottom lip. My heart thumped rapidly in my chest as I looked at Logan's curved lips.

"Please." I moaned when he reached down to grip my cock again.

"What do you need?" He asked, running his hands along my sides.

"You. Inside me." I started without an inch of subterfuge.

The smile he gave me wasn't charming, it wasn't even cocky. No, it was all sex, a representation of Logan's carnal side. I hadn't seen this side of him before but when he grinned at me, all sleek and sexy, I couldn't wait to explore it.

"You'll have to teach me." He said against the skin of my neck.

"Condoms, lube, do you have them?"

He nodded and pulled off of me and a sad whine left me at the loss. Logan's chuckle breached my ears as well as the sliding of a drawer. I used the moment to try and get my shit together, I was on the verge of coming at the simple thought of Logan being inside me so I squeezed my eyes shut and counted back from fifty.

"Are you okay?" Logan asked as his body covered mine again.

"Yep." My eyes opened again and I flipped us over so Logan was on his back and I was hovering over him.

Strategically moving my body so our engorged cocks could rub together and with a mixture of Logan's saliva and the pre-come we were both leaking, they moved against each other easily.

Both of us groaned at the contact. Logan's body arching off of the mattress to press more firmly against mine.  "You're gonna have to stretch me before you can fuck me."

He nodded, his fiery eyes meeting mine.

"Give me your hand," I said.

He raised his left hand and I took it, bringing it to my lips where I sucked his two middle fingers into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the long digits until they were wet and Logan's body squirmed against my own.

His chest rose and fell at a rapid pace against my own. "Now stop being a tease and put your fingers in my ass."

For the first time since we started this Logan's eyes became nervous. "What if I hurt you?"

I dropped my head and kissed the corner of his mouth. "You won't and if you do, you never know I just might like it."

Logan's eye went feral as his tongue darted out to lick his lips. Slowly his hands reached around to the curve of my ass. He took a moment to knead the firm flesh but I was too far gone for him to be a tease. "Logan," I growled.

Smirking he spread my cheeks apart with one hand and found my hole with unnerving precision with the other. A thrill went through me when the tip of his finger breached me. "Ah, Logan. Fuck."

Logan paused and looked as though he was about to pull away but fuck if I was letting him do that. "More." I gritted out and as the word left my mouth Logan pushed his finger to the first knuckle but-ah...fuck yeah- he did it slowly.

I grunted and groaned as he continued his assault. My moans only seemed to fuel him though as he pumped his finger in and out of me quicker this time. With a loud hiss, I pushed my ass down and Logan tentatively pushed a second finger past my tight ring of nerves.

I looked down at the guy underneath me and he stared back intently. His eyes were wide with a lustful curiosity, Logan was undeniably sexy.

Lowering my mouth to his, I reached down and took Logan's erection in my fist.

I couldn't think of anything better at the moment with Logan's fingers fucking my ass and my hand wrapped around his slick cock. When he started to scissor his fingers another moan left my chest that was pressed against his.

"Goddesses you're so tight, how am I even going to fit in there?"

"Christ," I swore, dropping my forehead to his. "Need you in me. Now."

With a confident look on his face, Logan reached up for the lube and a condom. I took the foil from him and ripped it open with my teeth before reaching down and sliding the rubber on him, Logan moaned as he poured lube on his hand and replaced my hand with his.

With his cock slicked up, he flipped us again and settled himself between my legs which were spread with my feet placed firmly on the mattress.

He directed his cock to my opening but before even moving he pressed another kiss to my lips. "Before we do this you need to know something."

"What?" I said breathlessly.

"This, what we're doing now? Is more than just fucking." And then without even waiting for for a reply, he pushed into me inch by fucking inch.

It burned.

It really fucking burned.

A hoarse cry left me and Logan froze, allowing me to adjust to his girth. I took a few deep breaths and the pain begun to lessen instead the pleasure took its place. "Move." I gritted out and he did.

Logan's lips pulled back into a snarl and his eyes slammed closed as he jammed his hips into mine, driving father into my ass on every hard downward slide.

There was nothing pretty about the coupling and certainly nothing familiar or practiced. This was a first-time moment for Logan but he was going at it rough and hard and I loved every minute of it.

Logan's lips slammed down on mine it a fierce and passionate kiss which made my mind go blank.

I couldn't form words. Nope. My brain was gone. Words no longer exist. I'll be lucky if I could even grunt like a caveman. 

It didn't take long for either me or Logan to come apart at the seams. In fact, all it took was a few pulls off my cock with Logan's firm grip and I completely lost it.

Shouting out Logan's name, I felt my internal muscles clench around the long length in me as I finally came on a loud roar. Above me, Logan's hips moved with more urgency and the fingers on my hips threatened to bruise as Logan yelled my name and his climax hit him hard.

Logan pulled out of me with heavy breaths and I winced at the loss of the pressure, shifting so I was lying on my side. Logan collapsed beside me, one arm flung over my waist.

"Holy shit," I heard, followed by a weak chuckle.

"No kidding." I concurred. The room was filled with pants as we tried to recollect our thoughts but only one word was flying through my mind.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.6K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
700K 19.9K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
509K 14.7K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
5.3M 165K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...