The Mafia's Surrogate (ON HOL...

By Adwitiya_Bagchi

【Highest Rank】 #2 in Love out of 1.84M stories, on 12th April 2019 #1 in Surrogate on 2nd November 2018 #... More

And here it begins!!
Acknowledgement
Characters and Cast
Chapter 0 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 1 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 2 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 3 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 4 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 5 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 6 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 7 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 8 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 9 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 10 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 11 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 12 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 13 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 14 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 15 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 16 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 17 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 18 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 19 βœ”οΈ
Chaptet 20 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 21 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 22 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 23 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 24 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 25 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 26 (Part I) βœ”οΈ
Chapter 26 (Part II) βœ”οΈ
Chapter 27 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 28 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 29 βœ”οΈ
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Part I)
Chapter 43 (Part II)
Warning! (44 - 49)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
My Lovelies!!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Important Announcement
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
I need your help!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 31

16.7K 574 108
By Adwitiya_Bagchi

CHASE

Can life be anymore blissful? I really don't think so. Tranquility or serenity were foreign words in the life, I had been living since my birth.

Bloodshed, guns, drugs, war, trafficking, cartels, assassins, family; this had been my entire life. Consumed by the the weight of my position. The King of all Kings, capo di tutti capi. I don't play fair and nice, Brutality and ruthlessness run in my veins. My men can go to any length to fulfill my commands. The heartless and cruel King of Underworld.

But as my eyes raked over the the dainty figure by that was lying my by side, I couldn't help by sigh in contentment. With slight droll coming out of her half ajared mouth and her hair almost resembling a bird nest, she was looking fucking adorable. One of her feeble arm was wrapped around my torso and the other protectively around her bulging stomach. I pulled her more into my warmth.

She stirred slightly in her sleep and snuggled more into me, burying her face into my naked chest. Grazing my lips, I dropped a kiss on her forehead, on both of her eyes and the bridge of her nose. Not even a single sound came out of her mouth, which made me chuckle. She was a heavy sleeper, just like a cute panda. Well, it can't be helped really.

The morning sicknesses had been draining out all her energies. The beginning days had been horrible for her, which started a week later after she woke up.

We were having out leisure time at the cottage when suddenly the smell of egg sandwich made her nauseous. She ran to the washroom and kept vomiting her guts out.

"This is beautiful love, you certainly are improving?' I said, sitting down beside Sarah.

She had been practising a lot this week and now, she was doing great. She had learnt the basics in drawing, and now it was my turn to learn the basic in using colors.

"Isn't it?" She exclaimed out, chuckling in excitement.

I nodded and took her hand, interlacing her fingers and kissed her knuckles. A beautiful rosy blush crept on her neck and she bend her head down, trying to hide it from me.

"Well, who was there at the door?" Sarah asked, timidly.

"It was Diana. You were hungry, so I told her to prepare something for you."

Saying this, I hold the plate in front of her. But as soon as she saw it, her face scrunched up in disgust and she pushed me away. Running down the stairs, I bolted after her and soon as I saw the scene in front of me, which made my heart beat stop for a minute

She was wrenching her guts out in the toilet, and tears were running down her red cheeks.

"Love!"

I knelled down beside her and collected her hair in my fist. The last thing she would want now, was vomit in her hair.

After vomiting for almost 3 minutes, she collapsed down beside the toilet tiredly and I helped her up. Bringing her out of the toilet I washed her face and made her gargle.

"You okay?"

"What do you think? I am terrible," She snapped.

"Okay, let's get you out of here. You need some rest." Saying this, I scooped her up in my arms and brought her to our room, where she rested for the entire day, refusing to eat anything cause it was making her nauseous.

The whole week had been drastic for her. She felt sick every now and then and even the smell of food was making her gag. Whatever she eat, she puked it out within an hour.

I was so fucking worried about her health that I barged into Lexi's room, demanding an explanation for this kind of sickness of Sarah and literally threatened her to give her some medicine. But her only reply was, 'You are being dramatic. Stop over reacting. This is normal in pregnancy.'

I was fucking pissed at Lexi, for taking Sarah's health so casually that I didn't talk to her for straight 3 days, until Sarah herself convinced me that it was really normal for pregnant woman to have morning sickness.

Her pregnancy hormones had heightened her olfactory senses too. She had developed a weird fetish of my body smell. Everytime she needs something which resembles my scent, like my handkerchief, or my ties. The most fucking hot sight for me was her in my shirt, whenever she felt low.

A few weeks ago, when I urgently had to attain a call from the Korean Mafia King, regarding a business deal. I tucked Sarah in her bed, and left only after she slept cause I knew it wasn't easy for her to stay without me. Within these few days she had grown overly attached to me. I was not complaining at all, cause I love to spend time with her. But that call was important, so I had to leave Sarah for a few minutes.

But when I returned in the room, it made my steps halt. Sarah was sitting on the bed, wrapped around in one of my white shirts, embracing one of my other shirt and was bawling her eyes out.

Apparently her pregnancy hormones kicked in, and she thought I left her alone to suffer. My crazy woman.

I chuckled softly and she stirred up in her sleep.

How can someone be so beautiful?

Snaking my hands around her small buldging waist I pulled her a little up, and softly left an open mouth kiss on her jaw. An involuntary moan left her mouth as soon as my lips touched her flesh, which automatically made my groin stir in excitement.

Easy there buddy.

She has wrapped her other hand round her swelled up belly. This one month had been the best days of my life.

Striding into my room, I signed out in exhaustion. Though Keven and Ares were still handling most of the stuffs till now, but still sometimes they needed me. It was a regarding the arms we were importing from Saudi and it took me a lot of time to come to a proper negotiation. Pinching the bridge of the nose, my eyes searched for Sarah. I was damn tired now and just wanted to burrow my head in her neck and have a good sleep.

But the room was empty, and the washroom door was slightly ajar.

"Hey there, little bird." Sneaking into the washroom, I softly kissed her below the ears and wrapped my arms around her belly from behind.

"Hey," she whispered, bringing her hand up to touch my face.

"What are you doing?"

"Just checking my belly," she said, softly caressing her small buldge.

"Is it the food buldge or the baby buldge?" I teased, nibbling on her ear.

"Uh..umm...I don't....what?"

"Now where is that sharp tongue, little bird?" I smirked, gently running one of my hand on her stomach and the other on her neck.

"Ahh," she moaned out, as soon as I darted out my tongue and licked her jaw. Bitting her neck softly, I licked the tortured flesh and turned her around with a flash, crashing my lips on her.

She moaned out and responded to the kiss with equal fervour, fondling my lips softly with hers.

Grabbing her ass, I picked her up and she squealed out in my mouth, smiling widely. This gave me access to her mouth and I plunged my tongue into her mouth, caressing her mouth. She tried to keep do her best and kissed me back with the same intensity.

She raked her hands into my hair, and I kissed down her throat and neck, roughly leaving my marks on her pale skin. Her skin is so soft and delectable that I lost my senses into the passion. It was already too late until, I realised that my hands had sneaked into her tank top and I had unhooked her bra.

Lust and desire shining in her blue orbs. There was no sign of reluctance and I took it as a positive sign to proceed.

Excruciating slowly I grazed my finger on her shoulder and dragged the straps down her arms. Her breaths turned laboured and she slowly licked her lips, gazing into my eyes.

Her breasts popped out as soon as I dragged the loose top down her body, and let it gather around her belly.

The light brown areolas turned darker and the nipples turned rock hard just at my gaze on them. Her chest was heaving up and down, her hot and fast breaths were fanning my neck.

She was aroused, and she wanted me to touch her.

Slowly bringing my hand up, I brushed my index finger on her left nipple, she gasped out at the sensation. Her already hard nipples popped up more and my mouth watered at the sight.

Sarah was breathing heavily and was intensely gazing into my eyes which made my inner beast rattle against the chains I used, to keep him in control. I knew she was waiting for my touch. It was evident from the way her pupils were dilating and her eyes were hooded with lust.

Slowly moving my hand upward to her neck, I brushed my fingers on her neck, and she leaned into my touch. Her face anchoring to my hand. Dragging it down, I passed my fingers through her collar bones and stopped at her delicious clevage.

"What do you want little bird?" I asked, my voice throaty and gruttal.

"Chase please," she moaned out.

Mmm, begging.

"Be more specific love," I said and grazed my fingers down her thighs, squeezing them gently. My eyes were fixed at her lips as she was gently biting them.

"Ahh, please don't torture me." She said wobbly. Her pleas were melodious to my ears, but I wanted her to beg.

Ascending up, I graze my thumb on her left nipple and she instantly moaned out. Goosebumps broke out on her skin and her eyes were widened.

I smirked at her expression. My innocent little bird.

"Mmm, you like that?"

"Yes." Sarah's voice had almost turned throaty at my seduction, and she was turning into putty in my hands.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I whispered into her ear, biting the ear shell and she whimpered out.

"Yup." She was panting.

"With what exactly, my fingers, my mouth or.....?"

Saying this I took her small hand into mine and made her touch my rock hard shaft which was begging to be out of my pants.

She gasped out and instantly snatched her hands away from my hold, her eyes widened, almost resembling tennis balls and a gloated look plastered on my face.

"Oh my god," she whispered out in shock.

"What happened little bird?" I asked, my hand was fondling her ribs and was inching near her left breast.

"Umm, uh... You, why was th...that thing so big and hard?"

I chuckled at her naivety. How did I even get this lucky to get such a gem in my life?

"You."

"What?"

"You are the reason it's so hard," I replied gravelly.

Swallowing down hard, she bit her lips and exhaled loudly. Sweat beads formed on her swan like neck baring my marks. Leaning down slowly, I kept my eyes fixed at her's and brought my mouth near right nipple.

The moment I saw going to get the exotic taste of heaven a loud thud resonated in the room and I snapped my head towards the door.

"Boss we need.....Aahhh!! Oh My Fucking Jesus in a Vessel! I didn't see anything! Oh my Virgin Eyes! I need some holy water!"

Sarah shrieked out and covered her breasts with her hands, jumping down from the counter and turning back.

"Ares! What the fuck is this!?'' I roared out in rage.

"I didn't see anything. Trust me, I didn't. Or did I? Oh My Gawd! Where is the sanitizer? I need to wash my eyes!"

Covering Sarah up with a bath robe I strode towards him and knocked him down with a single jab at his jaw.

Fucking bastard.

After this incident Ares didn't dare to enter my room without knocking, no matter how urgent the situations were.

The sun was rising up in the horizon, and it was trying to peek in through the curtains. The gentle strokes were brighting up my Sarah's face.

She has put on a little weight, but I was not complaining at all. It was making her look more sexy. Her skin was glowing and it was more sensitive. Her delicate conditiom was eliciting deep desires in me. Desires I better keep in check.

The alarm clock by my side buzzed up and Sarah stored in my arms. Streching her limbs and rubbing herself in me, she nestled herself deeper into my chest and opened her eyes. A beautiful smile immediately coming to her lips.

"Good morning." She wished in her sleepy voice, which was nothing but adorable and started

"Good morning love," I whispered huskily and leaned down to capture her lips. But she instantly covered her mouth.

"Morning breath."

I smirked and rolled her down, straddling her small frame, making sure not to put any pressure on her belly.

"I could care less." Saying this I captured her lips in a soul smouldering kiss, and she melted in my arms. Raking her dainty hands within my hair, she fisted them and I groaned out.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at me and said, "We don't have time for this Chase. You are officially joining your duties today."

Yes, today I would be officially taking back my throne. I had taken a long break from my duties to take care of Sarah. It had almost been 2 months.

It was she who convinced me to get back to my duties. Her exact words were, You are the King. There are a lot of men looking up at you. They have a lot of expectations from you. You can't deny them this. And I don't want you to neglect your commitments towards your Empire.

I groaned out and rolled off the bed. My morning wood was quite visible from the boxer and Sarah turned her face away shyly.

I scooped her up in my arms and she squealed out.

"What are you doing?"

"The least we could do is take a bath together. It would save a lot of time and a lot of water too."

Giggling out, she tightened her arms around my neck and kissed my jaw. My muscles tightened and I looked down at her. She was smirking. Such a minx.

Narrowing my eyes, I carried her into the washroom, where it took us more than 1 hour to take bath.

*******

SARAH

From the moment I woke up I got the opportunity to see a complete different side of Chase. A side so protective, pampering and caring that it made me wonder how can such a cruel and vicious man be so soft and gentle. He did everything he could to make me feel good, happy and to protect me. I had never ever felt so serene and happy in my ever.

But it was only for me. He was this kind and song man only for me. For others he was the same Ruthless and cold Mob boss. He never smiles and always carries a brooding look.

His over protectiveness had no bound. For examole right now, his over protective mode was on.

"Go." I urged him.

He nooded and looked at me with a longing in his eyes.

"Chase, you have been standing here for 15 minutes, holding my hand. I will be okay. Cummon go to your work now."

"Okay, but not before you give me a kiss." His said huskily.

My eyes widened at his demand and I looked back, where Melissa and Diana were giggling among themselves looking in my direction. But as soon I looked at them, their eyes widened and a blank look plastered on their face.

I turned back to deny Chase his kiss, when I saw he was throwing daggers at Diana and Melissa and was glaring at them. His jaw was clenched and it was a clear warning.

"Chase, not here. Everyone is watching."

Even the guards were smiling slightly now, at the behaviour of their boss.

"Everyone, shut your eyes! Right. Fucking. Now. A single glance in this direction and I will pluck out your eyeballs with my bare hands."

I gasped out at Chase order and a smug look came to his face.

Each and every person, whoever was present in the corridor had their eyes closed.

"Now, love. Give me my kiss."

"You are such a bad man,"

"No love, I am worst." Saying this he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows mischievously.

He leaned down his face and I stood up on my tip toes, pecking him once.

"So much for a peck." He murmered and looked behind me.

"You two, a single scratch on Sarah's body and both of you will be dead." Ordering this, he kissed my forehead and strode out of the hallway.

I sighed out, a giddy feeling consuming me and my stomach fluttered at his behaviour.

But as soon as I turned back, Melissa and Diana smirked out and wiggled their eyebrows at me.

"He is so soo whipped," Diana stated.

My lips curved in an involuntary smile and I tucked a hair strand behind my ears.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Mells asked.

"I don't know. What do you suggest?"

"We are going to pamper you today." Both of them said these at the same time and dragged me to the drawing room, where we spent 4 hours. They manicured my nails and Melissa gave a body massage. Diana did something with my hair and it was definitely shining now.

"Wow, it feels so soft," Keven said, touching strands of my hair. He joined soon after Chase left, for my protection. I don't understand who is going to harm me in the Mansion that I need extra protection.

"Stop touching them you dick. It took me 2 hours to make them so soft." Diana snapped at Keven.

"Time for your day snack."

Melissa came out of nowhere carrying a plate of fruits and a glass of orange juice.

"No Mells. I hate fruits."

"Can't help it. Special orders from your man."

I blushed at her statement. My man? This was something totally new for me. This giddy feeling. A strong fascination for him. An unnamed emotion and adoration towards him. There was something that lures me to him. Was it mere attraction? Monir was something stronger. I just can't pinpoint it.

Suddenly the sound of clicking of hells resonated in the room, and a pair of red stilletos came into my vision.

"Well what do we have here? A bunch of idiots loitering around the room." The voice was sharp and taunting.

It was Ariadne.

Why the hell was she here?

"What do you want bitch?" Diana asked coldly.

She scoffed and turned around to look at me. Her face was hard and cold but her eyes were shining devilishly.

"And here, an oversized hippo." She said pointing towards me.

In a flash Diana and Keven stood up and were in front of me.

"One more word , and I would forget that you work for us bitch." Keven threatened in his deadly tone.

"I am gonna tear your limbs apart and feed them to alligators if don't leave, you whore."

Ariadne completely ignored them and turned towards me, scrutinizing me from top to bottom and shook her head.

"Look how pathetic and weak you are. Can't even stand up for yourself. I wonder why are not dead yet? I expected you to die, specially after you went to coma for 3 weeks." Saying this, she strode towards the stairs.

Tears broke out at the back of eyes and I sniffed. Melissa stated ribbing my back and Diana was by my side within a second.

"Don't let her get into your skin Sarah. You are stronger than that."

But she was right. I am pathetic and weak. I was just going to walk out of the drawing room when a dark chilly voice resonated in the room. It was authorative and hard.

"What is going on here?"

All of their eyes instantly widened and they stood up immediately, looking at the direction of the main door.

The man strode towards me, his dark eyes fixed at my small figure. His huge frame was so intimating that I straight away stood up. There was an dark auhorative aura around him, and Keven's, Melissa's and Diana's head were bend down.

"Who is he"? I asked particularly no one.

"Mr. Morgan." Diana whispered from my side.

<<~~~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~~~>>

Hello lovelies 😊😊
Sorry for this late update. But this is the longest chapter In have ever written 😌😌

Well, last chapter got very less comments on it. Please please guyz, it's my earnest request. Just like a single comment everyone of you 😔😔 It means a lot to a writer when we get some feedback.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter 🤗

Plz Vote and leave a comment 😇

I will see you all soon. Tare care 💖😻

Love you all 😘❤️

Thank You 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 510 29
*arrange marriage* Marino lucciano(29) is known for being ruthless and cruel. The number 1 Italian Mafia family, is ruled by him. Having Mercy is th...
324K 6.8K 58
𝕴𝖓 𝖆 π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ π–‹π–šπ–‘π–‘ 𝖔𝖋 π–‰π–†π–—π–π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉, π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–™π–π–Šπ–Žπ–— π–—π–Šπ–‘π–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜π–π–Žπ–• π–˜π–π–Žπ–“π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–Šπ–˜π–™...
4.7M 123K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
1.2M 24.9K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...