Protecting One Direction

By ilovemusix

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! STARTING IS SLIGHTLY CARROTISH. And plus, I was 12 when I thought of this idea... so... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - 'Research'
Chapter 3 - The Meetup
Chapter 4 - Uncertainty
Chapter 5 - Building 'friendship'
Chapter 6 - Possible crush
Chapter 7 - Discovered talent
Chapter 8 - Time off
Chapter 9 - 21 Questions
Chapter 10 - Jealousy
Chapter 11 - Bipolar Behaviour
Chapter 12 - Liam's birthday
Chapter 13 - Red Rush
Chapter 14 - Secret basement
Chapter 15 - Flirting
Chapter 16 - Foooooood
Chapter 17 - Security doubled
Chapter 18 - The Chase
Chapter 19 - Drifting apart
Chapter 20 - Conflictions
Chapter 21 - Dreams
Chapter 22 - Contract
Chapter 23 - 'Pranks'
Chapter 24 - Fight
Chapter 25 - Book signing
Chapter 26 - Hysteria
Chapter 27 - Crazier
Chapter 28 - Signs
Chapter 29 - Digital penpal
Chapter 30 - Mall adventures
Chapter 31 - Awkward Visiting
Chapter 32 - Christmas eve
Chapter 33 - Party
Chapter 34 - Aftermath
Chapter 35 - Danger
Chapter 36 -The Reason
Chapter 37 - Plan B
Chapter 38 - Regret and Closure
Chapter 39 - Just In Time
Chapter 40 - Full Force
Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 2)
Chapter 42 - Love
Epilogue - 20 Years Later

Chapter 41 - Tokyo Adventures (Part 1)

915 28 3
By ilovemusix

DISCLAIMER: I know the boys started their OTRA tour at Sydney, but I start it off at Tokyo so that the story can flow. No hard feelings to Aussies! Thank you and continue reading, my fellow readers. :)

"Bye, Niall!" I shouted, thinking that he would hear through the glass window panel. He pulls his luggage closer, sending flying kisses to me.

I smile back and continued to wave my arms crazily until he disappears into the jet. I look down, staring at the paper plane necklace that Harry gave me. He said that he also had kept one for himself. Now I finally understand the reason why he bought three.

As I pull my sweater and the necklace closer, I walked back into my car, speeding back to my house.

~

Preston Cowell

Topic: Business in Tokyo

To: Grace Persimmons

So, me and my dad are going there, signing a contract there and I was wondering to bring you there? The flight's at 0609 tomorrow, so maybe it is too abrupt, but can you still come? Text me if you're down.

From: Preston

Scanning through the e-mail, it was delivered from 2pm today. And right now the time is 9:38pm. First instincts tell me not to go, but I suddenly realise that the boys also went there for their On The Road Again Tour with 5 Seconds Of Summer.

After computing all of that in my brain, I finalise my thoughts. I'm going, but I'm definitely surprising Niall.

I immediately fished out my phone to message Preston.

Tokyo, here I come!

*Harry's POV*

They say, a day without your phone is the most terrible feeling to have. They say, a day without music, it brings you to a ruined state that you can't even think.

But I don't agree with those, maybe except music, 'cause it is the sole reason why I am here, but that's besides the point.

I miss Grace, that's what. Her smiles, her eyes, her kindness is what keeps me moving. But when I heard she couldn't go with us as she isn't our bodyguard anymore, I was so devastated.

I was planning to even bring her to Disneyland here! Heard it's a magical experience in Tokyo.

Now I can't even see her, all is gone, but I shall bring on the legacy of her's. This all sounds like she died, but trust me that was just my deep thinking.

Tonight, we will be jamming with the guys in 5 Seconds of Summer. Hope all of these will just bring me away from Grace.

"You sure you're not coming?" Niall stuffs his mouth with the free fruits the hotel staff left on the tabletop.

"Yeah, I'd rather stay. Tweet a few, Instagram a few."

"Uh more like boring! Come on, man. Tokyo has the perfect weather, so why not come along?" He tries to persuade me out of my lazy state. But I continue to shake my head.

"You'll see the fans! It'll be great! If you're not coming, I'll tell them, you hate them." His face turned serious but what he says next contradicts it. "Joking."

"But seriously, you need fresh air. I'm getting Liam, Louis and Zayn to come, so come on." He insisted. I silently agreed as he clapped in joy.

Oh, boy, it's gonna be a great day ahead.

After interacting with a few fans (25-30 of them), a bit of sight-seeing and taking pictures like legit tourists, we finally stopped at a ramen place for lunch.

Yum, food. At least that gets my mind off Grace.

*Grace's POV*

"Glad you could come, Persy." Preston gets comfortable in his seat. We were on a private jet, flying towards the beautiful Tokyo.

"Yeah. I'm.. um, planning to surprise Niall and I was wondering if you could tell me about his whereabouts?" I awkwardly grinned.

"So you came because of Niall?"

"Sort of. I came for you too, you know? Don't think I just came here to have fun, yeah?" I slightly smile.

"I'll tell you about Niall when we reach."

"Sir, your Ice Lemon Tea and Miss, your Black Coffee?" The waitress hands us the drinks we ordered. Uncle Simon conveniently walks in too with a stack of paper in his hands.

"Grace, Preston. The whole contract signing isn't the whole reason why we're going to Japan." He goes straight to the point.

"What's going on then? Why are we headed there?" I asked curiously.

"We are there to actually train ourselves there. And we will actually stay there for quite some while," he says. I tried to speak but he already read my mind.

"Don't worry, I'll settle the insufficient clothing you have. We have prepared a set of courses for you two. While the One Direction boys are here, you'll have your vacation days. But once they leave, head straight to the Tokyo Skytree . It is your first destination on your training. This tower looks blue and I'm sure you can find it instantly," Simon manages to say everything in one breath.

"How long are we staying?"

"About a month. You can learn about the culture and food, especially you, Grace." He chuckled. "Best of luck with the sensei there, he can be pretty harsh, from what I've heard."

"We've got tougher, so I don't think some training can harm us," Preston said with confidence.

"We'll see then, in the meantime, you can relax and enjoy the view. I'll be on the laptop next door if you need me."

As Uncle Simon's words sank into my mind, I slowly closed my eyes, taking a deep breath, falling into slumber.

~

"So what did he say?" I ask without hesitation. We were walking the streets of Tokyo, I think its called Takeshita Dori?

"He says he's at some Japanese teahouse."

I roll my eyes. "More specific? I mean this place is filled with Japanese shophouses since this is Tokyo."

"Oh its on this street, the cafe next to 7 eleven." He corrected Niall's text. I see it in front of the weird mascot thing.

"See you later!" I tell Preston and hugged him as I ran towards the teahouse.

The breeze of the air conditioner was blowing on me as I open the cutely decorated door. I didn't see them anywhere there though, so I sat at a booth that was empty.

I waited for a few minutes, but it felt like hours. I wanted to see my baby already. Should I leave to find him? I was contemplating on it by stepping in and out of the seat.

"Grace? Is that you?" A strangely familiar voice calling for me. My head tilted up to see Harry.

"Harry. I-"

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to continue your agent stuff?" He stood there astonished.

"I'm here for that purely," I explain and wanted to continue but he carries me, hugging me tightly.

"I miss you too, Harry." Once I thought of him, I remembered my only reason that I was here. Niall.

"Um, so.. where is Niall? And the others too, of course."

"They left, I just came back to get my jacket." He leaned backwards to the other booth behind me, getting his brown fur coat.

"Let's catch up with them!" I excitedly squealed.

*Harry's POV*

"Let's catch up with them!" Grace squeaked.

I wanted to answer her and tell her the truth - that they are in the room for VIPs, but I miss her so much, I'm that selfish to spend the time together with her.

"Grace, I.. I want to spend time with you, today." I told her. She hesitates and the look on her face shows she doesn't want to hang out with me.

"You have been spending time with Niall, and I want to make it up, as best friends. Please just don't catch up with them, I want to bring you Disneyland here," I negotiated with her and from that she seems uninterested from my persuasive speech.

"Only.." She started, making me think she hates the idea. "If I get to see Minnie Mouse!"

"Is that a yes? OMG!" I embraced her and spun her around.

"So.. How are we exactly going get there?"

"A taxi?"

______________________________

i had to make this two parts cuz its literally longer than any of my chapters

sorry for the awaited chapter

see you again in the other

-Hannah ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 6 42
"THEN WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU CHEAT ON ME? Did you find Taylor girl prettier than me? You know what? I poured my heart out to you telling you how my h...
16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
166K 4.4K 50
( Major Edits for this book !!!!) Meet Eve and Carly. Two girls that are facing the world together. They both have the same story. Yet, when they try...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...