The Black Night

By Meg-is-awesome

Liam went to the The Black Night, the boss for the The Black Night everybody no her, he learns more about her... More

The Black Night
First Meeting
Realising More About Her
She's Coming To My School
Let Me Help You
The Date
When I Kiss You
Need To Talk
Help Me Help Him
Holding You
Please Don't Leave Me
Writers

I've Heard What You Did

2 1 0
By Meg-is-awesome

I am in the corridor at school then I get pinned to the wall "GET OFF ME" he head that lost for look in he's eyes I struggle and he pins me harder against the wall. "Why do you higher all those young men ?" "been needing a job !!" "why not you higher than girls ?" "No girl should be put through that". Liam pushes him off me he grabs my arm and we walk away "the only reason why you're doing that is because" you work for her" he yells down the corridor Liam doesn't say anything and keeps walking.

Tom Pov
I'm leaning against the wall in a alleyway smoking a cigarette and I see the bully
"we have ears everywhere, I've heard what you did to our boss, try rape her" I punched him in the face. "This isn't just for what you did to our boss" I keep punching him "this is also for how you treat woman".

Sarah Pov
The bully from yesterday had bruises and a black eye.

Writers note Tom doesn't work for her he just wants to protect her, also his brother does get the job I should've said that earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 38.1K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
232K 14.1K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...