Dennlebee's, but GAY! *Jazz h...

De Bonky42

YO, IT'S BONKY42 LIT This was a request from @logiboy This is also a fluffy book, but as part of the request... Mais

Love
First Date (Part 1)
First Date (Part 2)
IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY YOU NEED TO READ THIS PART

About the book!

173 4 4
De Bonky42

YO IT'S BONKY42

LIT

 So, as I said in the description, this is a fluffy book!

It's my first request centered book too, so I'm excited for that!

It's just sorta a fluffy lovey-dovey book about these two boys daily lives, no crazy AU here. I'm working on other weird plotted stories and thought this would be a nice, domestic, break from that type of stuff.

Here's some stuff about their personalities:

Denny's: 

- The more feminine one of the pair

- The one with the expensive taste

- outgoing, but also really stuttery when meeting cute people

- kind hearted

- dog lover, has a soft spot for golden retrievers

AppleBee's:

- more introverted

- has an "emo" taste in music

- Also a dog lover, no matter what breed, but more of a cat person if you asked him.

- surprising amount of swords???

- very cuddly

Also both are pretty smart.

The cover art was drawn by @TheMemeLord5245, who I know irl. 

I'll actually write the story in the next parts, I just wanted to get this out of the way.

See ya later

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...
1.5M 112K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...