Lucy's Hate

By MelodyPaw3

Lucy was ignored for three years by everyone except Levy, Wendy, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Master, and the Exceeds... More

Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
Lucy's Hate
New book

Lucy's Hate

245 3 6
By MelodyPaw3

Lucy POV:

I woke up in a room with half pink half red painted walls. I sat up, groaning as I did so, when I was up all the way, I saw that I was in a queen size bed, and I was covered in bandages, and I was naked.

Just then the door opened to show a lady in her mid-thirties, she looked just like Wendy, blue hair, a cute face. She stopped when she saw me sitting up, and staring at her.

"Oh my your awake my lady." She said

"Yes.. Hello." I said

"How are you feeling?" She asked

"Better, thank you." I said

"It just wasn't me hime, Wendy helped me as well." She said

"Wait Wendy is here?" I asked "And hime?"

"Yes she is along with your other friends, and yes hime, your mom will explain everything." She said "Oh I should intrudes myself, my name is Grandiena, the Sky Dragon."

"Your Wendy's mom." I said shocked as hell.

"Yes and thank you for watching over my daughter, hime." Grandiena said bowing her head, just than my door was thrown open to show my mom, and friends, Wendy, Mira, Cana, Levy, the Exceeds, Juvia, and Luxas.

"Lu-Chan/Lucy-San/Lushi/ Blondie." They all said as they came running to me.

"Lucy..."

"Mom." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Lucy let me explain everything to you and your friends, oh I forgot we picked up five more of your friends." My mother said "You may come in now."

I looked at the door and saw Yukino, Kagura, Ultear, Meredy, and Jellal, they all had a sad smile on.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked

"Sting cheated on me." Yukino said with tears going down her face.

"Rouge cheated on me." Kagura said she too was crying.

"Ogra cheated on me." Ultear said crying.

"Lyon cheated on me." Meredy said.

"Erza turned down my feelings for her stupid strawberry cake." Jellal said looking down at the floor.

"Oh I'm sorry guys." I said trying to get up, but I still felt pain.

"Lucy?" I looked at my mom, "I will explain everything to you and everyone else, so I want you all to listen up."

She started about that she is the Queen on the dragons, and that she faked her death, than about other like why she left me and my father.

"I'm so sorry I had to leave you with your father, but he wouldn't let me get you, so I tried to get you away from him, but everytime I would get anywhere near you he would send you away." She said "Lucy, please understand that I hated that I couldn't step in sooner to help you with the guild, Father wanted me not to worry about you, but than when Red told me to come to you right away, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you all..."

"Um who's Red?" Wendy asked

"I am." We all turned and look and saw a man in his twenties, he has red short spiky hair, tanish skin, dark sea blue eyes, and he was tall, like taller than me and mom. He had his arms crossed over his chest, leaning on the door.

"Hey Luce you okay now?" He asked looking at me, he than got off the door and walked to us.

"Yes thank you for coming to save me." I said

"Um..." Everyone but my mom, Grandiena left already, and Laxus said

"Let me intrudes myself." He said "My name is Red Heart, I'm Lucy's and Laxus's cousin."

"Oh okay that makes...WHAT!!!!" Levy said

"Yes he's my cousin." I said looking at everyone.

"I didn't know you and Laxus was cousins as well." Juvia said

"Juvia you talked in first.." I was cut off

"Person. Yes I can talk in first person." She said

"So... What do we do now?" Cana asked

"You could join us." Red said

"Yes you should, Lucy is going to need protection, since she's the princess, who better to protected her then her closest friends." Mom said "Even though she has Red, Laxus, Freeze, Sirina, Oscar, Kevin, and all the other dragons, gods, angels, Phoenix, wolves, and some demons that are ready to protect her, but we can't always be there for her, so what do you all say?"

"I'm in." They all said at the same time.

"You'll have to take the plunge but that will be tomorrow, but for now you all need sleep." Mom said getting up off my bed.

"You will also start training tomorrow, and you will be put with partners, like with other slayers." Red said "So get plenty of sleep."

"You girls can sleep in here with Lucy, as for you Jellal you'll be staying with someone." Mom said

"Who?" He asked

"Us." I looked at the door and saw Cobra, and midnight.

"What are you two doing here?" Jellal asked

"We've been working for the Queen for a while, now." Cobra said

"Come on I'm tired." Midnight said walking away.

"Lets go." Cobra said grabbing Jellal and ran out the door.

"Goodnight girls." Mom said walking to the door.

"Night Lu, have fun." Red said as he grabbed my head and kissed my forehead, just like when we we're kids, he pulled away and turned and looked at Laxus, "Come on Laxus, we're going to go give the others hell, come on Happy, Lily."

"Alright, night Mira." He said giving her a kiss on her forehead, "Night everyone."

After that they left, and it was just us girls. We all just sat there, until we all looked at Mira who was red as Erzas hair, we all just laughed at her.

"So Mira since when did you and Laxus start dating?" Levy asked laughing.

"Since that last mission we went on." She said getting redder.

"I knew that you two would end up together." Juvia and Cana said laughing.

"Lucy-San what about you?" Wendy asked

"What do you mean?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Well Red gave you a kiss on your forehead, I think there's more to the cousin thing." She said

"She's right." Carla said

"That's all it is, he's always done that since we were kid's, and he's still just as protective as when we were kid's." I said with a sigh.

"So he's like your bodyguard?" Kagura asked

"You could say that." I said

"It's more than that." Someone said we turned to my door to see Sirina standing there with her arms folded over her chest.

"Hey Sirina." I said

"Yo LuLu." She said walking into my room, "Hello, I'm Sirina, I'm the water dragon slayer."

"Hello." Everyone said

"Um what do you mean by 'Its more than that'?" Mira asked

"Well for as long as I've known Red and Lucy, they have a connection, that most cousins don't have." She said "Here watch this."

Sirina brought her hand up to my face and flicked my head, I wanted to cry but just then a we heard running, and in came Red, looking at us than at me, he sighed.

"Sirina what are you doing?" He asked eyeing her with fire in his eyes.

"I was showing them what happens when something happens to Lucy, you come running and have that look in your eyes." She said in a duh tone.

"I was worried that something happened to her, don't do that." He said with his eyes changing colors, it turned to a dragons eyes, then back to blue.

"Excuse me but how were you able to feel that Lucy-San got flicked?" Wendy asked

"Ugh, it call a spacial connection for a reason, Lucy and I have always had a really great bond from the moment we were born." He said "but the more we are apart its hard to sence anything, that's why when Laxus told me about Fairy tail and what they were doing to Lucy I lost control, lets just say all the dragons, Gods, Angels, Wolves, Phoenixs, and Demons, and their slayers lost it, but we are going to make them pay right Luce?"

"Yeah." I said

"Along with you all, no one makes a woman cry, and I never want to see anyone of you cry over those idiots, I saw Jellal and lets just say he's more hurt than anyone I've seen." Red said "But you all need to get to sleep, but I guess this will be the only time to see each other cause after tomorrow you won't be able to see anyone."

"Yes he's right, cause you all will train with different people, slayers, dragons, etc. So make the most of tonight." Sirina said "Night girls."

"Night guys." We all said as they left.

For the rest of the night we talked about girl stuff, and about what happen to everyone of us. As everyone started to fall asleep I couldn't help the feeling that something is missing, I just shook it off and went to sleep.

In the morning someone was trying to wake me up, I opened my eyes to see Red, and the other girls looking at me, Red had a worried look, so did Sirina who was trying to get the other girls to calm down.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Luce you were screaming bloody murder." Red said

"I don't remember screaming." I said

"Lucy?" I looked at the door, to see my mom and a lady with blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin, she's wearing a black shirt, with blue jeans, and no shoes, the lady looks just like my mom, and Gramps too.

"Lucy are you okay?" I turned back to Red who was holding my face in his hands looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine now I promise." I said I then looked at the girls, "I'm sorry I scared you guys."

"Lucy?" I looked at the lady as she walked into my room, "are you sure your okay?"

"Yes." I said

"You might not remember me." She said

"Mother stop." Red said getting in between us, this is Red's Mom, my aunt Anna.

"Son let me see your cousin." Aunt Anna said walking more to me.

I than heard a growl come from Red as he moved more to hide me from his mother.

"Just leave." Red said

"Anna, I think its best for you to come with me." Mom said putting her hand on her sisters shoulder, "He won't let you go near her at the moment."

"Yeah okay Layla." Aunt Anna said I could see sadness in her eyes, as she looked at us, "I'll see you all down at the guild hall."

"Yeah whatever." Red said

Aunt Anna left with my mom, not before mom turned back to us.

"Red? You shouldn't be angry with her, she is your mother after all." She said then left leaving us all confused.

"Red?" I asked

"Get dressed." Is all he said before walking out the door.

"You guys are going to get used to seeing him like that." Sirina said

"What do you mean?" I asked getting up out of the bed, and walked over to the dresser, and pulling out a training that is black tank top, with a pair of black shorts.

"Anytime Queen Anna comes here he gets in a bad mood, and well you saw how he spoke." She said

"Why is he so mad at his mom?" Wendy asked "And his mom is a Queen?"

"He's angry at her for leaving him behind, and for not telling who is father is." She said "And yes Queen because she rules over the Dark Dragons land."

"What about Acnologia?" Levy aske scared of that dragon.

"He's in a void that is nothing but light he will live there for a long time to repay for his sins."

All turned to see Red at the door with his arms crossed, he had calmed down enough.

"I would like not to ever hear that name again." He said "But that's enough for one day, lets head over to the guild."

We all nodded our heads, cause I knew he was part Dragon and part human, he's the only one in our family that is like that.

We all walked out of my room, and walked down this long hallway, until we got to a large door. Red pushed on the door, and they opened, just like fairy tails guild doors. We all walked in, we all could hear laughing and talking as we got closer to another large doors, just than I saw Red punch the door open and they went flying off the hinges. We all sweatdropped, the laughing and talking stopped, everyone turned to us. This guild hall is huge, much more bigger the Fairy tail, Sabertooths put together.

"Finally you all showed up." Someone said and was laughing, that person was no other than Freeze, the ice dragon slayer, "What happen Red? You get lost again?"

Just than everyone laughed, I heard a sneaker from my right side I looked and saw Sirina trying so hard to keep from laughing.

"Yeah yeah, shut up Freeze." Red said "You shouldn't be talking, I remember when you got lost trying to find the bathrooms, and you walked in on your own mother going to the bathroom."

Then everyone was laughing even harder.

"Who told you that?" Freeze was red as a tomato.

"Lets just say he's a master at being a spy." Red said with a fang grin.

"He ain't wrong." Someone said stepping out of the crowd, he looked just like Natsu, but older, than another man stepped out, and he looked just like Gajeel, than Grandiena stepped out walking to us.

"Hello hime. How are you feeling?" She asked as she got to us.

"Just fine thank you." I said "But I think there is someone that wants to see you."

"Grandiena?"

"Wendy, my sweet little girl." Grandiena hugged her daughter.

"Hime?" I turned back to see both of the men in front of me, on their knees, with their heads on the floor, "We are truly sorry for what our sons have done to you and your friends."

I looked at them, again I wanted to cry but I couldn't do it.

"Please get up, Igneel, Metallcana." Red said "You are not to be asking forgives, your boys should."

"Yes, so please get up." I said

"My, My my how you have grown into a beautiful young lady, Lucy." I looked and saw a woman with bloody red hair, pale skin, and her eyes were a silver color, she was wearing armor.

"Elan?" Red said "Guys this is Elan, the Armor Dragon."

"Hello to you all." She said

Soon after that we were intruded to alot more Dragons, Gods, etc.

Igneel-Fire Dragon

Grandiena-Sky Dragon

Matelcana-Iron Dragon

Skydrum-Shadow Dragon

Weisslogia- Light Dragon

Bolt-Lighting Dragon

Winter-Ice Dragon

Elan-Armor Dragon

Celeste-Celestial Dragon

Galaxy-Space Dragon

Zeus-Lighting God

Athena-Wind God

Blake-Black Lighting God

Fang-Poisen Wolf

Flame-Fire Phoenix

Julia-Light Demon

James-Shadow Demon

And so many more I can't even remember them all.

After we met everyone, we had to go and take our plagues, to become a members of their guild.

"Okay I want everyone to line up, and raise your right hand." Mom said so all my friends raise their right hand, "Now repeat after me."

After they were done saying their plugins, they than was asked to think of a place they wanted their guild marks and what colors, just like that a light was shown on Everest places on their body's. They all opened their eyes and started to looked for their guild marks.

Levy's guild mark was on her right shoulder blade, it was blue with a pink outline.

Juvia's was on her left thigh, It was also blue but it has a black outline.

Wendy had hers on her left shoulder, color blue with a purple outline.

Cana had hers on her left side of her stomach, color green with a pink outline.

Yukino had hers on her right side of her neck, color white with a yellow outline.

Kagura has her on her left arm, color black with a red outline.

Meredy had hers on her right breast, color light blue with a pink outline.

Ultear has hers on her right side of her stomach, color a dark yellow with a black outline.

Jellal has his on his left side of his neck, color blue with a red outline.

Mira has her on her right thigh, color white with a yellow outline.

Laxus has his on his left side of ribcage, color black with a white outline.

The Exceeds got theirs on their backs, Happy's is gold with a white outline. Carla's is black with a blue outline. Pantherlily's is white with a blue outline.

"Um Happy why did you make your guild mark gold?" I asked

"Well I don't want to be reminded of that idiot, so I wanted to change it up, so I can be reminded of you because you all are my best friends." He said playing with his tail, I smiled at him.

"Alright everyone it's time for my daughter to make her plunge!" Mom said

"Are you ready, Lucy?" Red asked me.

"Yes, I am." I said stepping up to my mom.

"Okay Lucy your going to be a little different, are you ready?" She asked

"Yes." I said

"Alright close your eyes, raise your right hand, and repeat after me." I took a breath and did as she said.

"I princess of the Dragons, vow to protect and to keep the peace, between all magical creatures, from harm, I will fight for love, and for the light, for as long as I live." Once I was done giving my plague, I thought of a place for my guild mark, and what color.

When I opened my eyes I saw everyone staring at me, because right on my face was my guild mark, it was on my right cheek, big enough so everyone could see it, its color was a rainbow with a black outline.

"Welcome to the Crystal Dragon's!" Everyone yelled

When the girls came up to me, I saw how the guild mark really looks like. It was shaped like a dragon with three tails.

"Well this will be the last time we see eachother for a while." Levy said

"Yes, we'll have to spend time together when we are done with training." Wendy said

"Yes we will." I said

"Alright listen up!" We all turned to the voice to find Celeste talking, "Okay here are the people who will be training with who."

Levy and Kavin-Gale Earth Dragon.

Wendy and Charlie-Grandiena and Athena Sky Dragon/God.

Juvia and Freeze-Maroon and Winter-Water Dragon/Ice Dragon.

Yukino and Flash-Celeste/Julia-Celestial Dragon/Light Demon.

Kagura and Shadow-Heavily/ James-Gravity God/ Shadow Demon.

Cana and Oscar-TJ/ Zeus-Card God/ lighting God.

Meredy and Gavin-Cool-Ice God.

Ultear and Travis-Blake- Black Lightning God.

Laxus and Mira-Bolt/Hunny-Lighting Dragon/Demon Take-over.

Jellal and Mist-Galaxy-Space Dragon.

Exceeds-Queen Layla.

Lucy and Red-Ultimate Training.

"Um what is Ultimate Training?" I asked

"You'll find out, Hime." Celeste said "Alright everyone have a safe training, work hard."

And just like that training started without warning, I was sent to a different place, I than found out what ULTIMATE TRAINING is. I had to work with all of the creatures of this world.

I looked around and saw that I was in a hot place. A very warm temperature, I could feel sweat roll off my face. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Red right beside me, just then a loud roar was hear.

"Let's get started!"

"Well this is ULTIMATE TRAINING, okay bring it on Igneel." I said smiling at the Fire Dragon in front of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.7K 28
Lucy is being ignored because Lisanna came back from the dead and that's when Lucy's life turned upside down. Lucy is ignored for months the only peo...
298K 8.1K 14
Lisanna's back and ever since poor Lucy's been ignored for 3 months with the exception of a few people. On her 18th birthday lucy goes to the guild p...
184K 4.1K 50
Lucy Heartfilia was betrayed by nearly everyone she knew except for Gray, Levy, Gageel, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Juvia and the exceeds. Lisanna is back and...
63.1K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...