Broken Love

Από cayala556

He pushed me up to a close wall and backhanded me across the face. He tightly gripped my jaw. "You asked for... Περισσότερα

New story
Chapter 1: Yes to the dress
Chapter 2: Diamonds
Chapter 3: Mrs. steel your girl
Chapter 4: Doing as I'm told, Part 1
Chapter 5: Still in love with him, Part 2
Chapter 6: Foreplay
Chapter 7: The act
Chapter 8: "His spy"
Chapter 9: Leaving
Chapter 10: Lilly
Chapter 12: Sex freak
Chapter 13: Violated
Chapter 14: NYC hospital
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: I'm not jelous

Chapter 11: Martini and Mojito

946 24 19
Από cayala556

~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blame myself, I broke my own heart loving you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~

This can't be happening!

He bought a person, that's fucking insane!

Or "got" her as a present but that's just bullshit.

We're currently sitting in the dining room eating lunch. I'm doing everything in my power to not cry.

I hate Antonio!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

I hate him!

He cheated! I saw him stick his dick into that girl's mouth. I just want to scream at him. He's such a douche! And now I have to eat with him and his little 'slave'.

We were sitting in the small dining room. Antonio was sitting at the head of the white wood table. I was sitting at his right and the girl — I think her name was Liliana or something flowery or whatever — was sitting on the floor to the left. There were two armed guards standing at the open exit.

I had mixed feelings about the girl but it's not her fault what happened in Antonio's office.

I blame her. I know I can't, but I do. I guess I'm directing my anger at her.

I feel like I shouldn't care about what he does to her. I should be happy that he might give the girl more attention and less to me.

But I'm not, I'm not happy. I love him and he just got a slave.

Does he even love me? He says he does, but he could be lying.

I know I shouldn't be thinking like that but I can't help it.

I don't feel like I'm enough, I feel so replaced! I don't want him to give her all his attention.

I'm such a hypocrite, I say I don't want his attention but I do. I really want it. I want it but I still hate it. I love to hate it.

I was currently staring at the flower girl. I wouldn't say glaring more like a mad look. I could sense her feeling uncomfortable under my and Antonios stare.

As if everything else is not enough Antonio has been staring at her the entire time! Completely ignoring me.

She had her own plate and she had finished the small portion of chicken and rice she was given. While I had barely touched my pasta pesto with chicken.

"Stop staring at her! She's not gonna disappear." Antonio spoke making me look at him. He had almost finished all his food and he was now looking at me.

"I should say the same!" I snapped back at him. He did not look pleased.

"What did you say?" He asked jaw clenched. He looked really angry and I kinda regretted saying that. I kinda regret saying anything about wanting his attention. I don't want to face his wrath and get another bruise.

"Nothing. I said nothing." I muttered.

"Damn right you didn't. Now finish your food." He said in a forceful tone, planting a hard kiss on my lips.

I need to get out of here.

"Could I be excused?" I polity asked, not really caring for the answer.

"No, you can not. You have to eat your food." He said looking at the girl again. He's such a fucking prick.

"I can't." I blurted out. Antonio turned his head to me, looking a little annoyed but I detected a hint of amusement.

"And why is that?" He asked taking a sip of his water.

Think think think!

"Firstly I'm not hungry, I've lost my appetite. And secondly I have to get ready to go to the mall. I'm meeting Ellen there." I quickly lied.

"You are? You really sure about that?" Antonio asked finishing the food on his plate.

"Yes?! Why?" I questioned trying to sound confident.

"You haven't asked for permission. And we all know you can't leave without me saying so." He was now looking deeply into my eyes.

Shit!

"Well, I didn't get much time to ask if I could go. A lot has happened this last hour. So can I?" I covered my lie praying he would believe it.

"No, you can't." He stated while downing the rest of his water. "Now eat!" He pointed towards my almost untouched food.

"Why?" I asked. I'm not giving up.

I barely registered when Antonio grabbed the back of my head slamming it into the table. Just next to my plate of food. It wasn't with full force but hard enough to make it hurt.

I cried out when my face met with the table surface. The table hit my forehead and nose. It felt like my teeth had been knocked out. It hurt like hell and I couldn't stop myself from crying.

I tried to lift my face from the table but something had me pushed against it.

"You listen carefully! I am tired of your questions and I'm starting to get tired of you and your attitude. It stops now! Somethings just are what they are. And you are not going out to see your friend." He said in a determined voice.

He slowly removed his hand from my head. And I lifted it feeling how my head was pounding in pain.

I tried to touch my nose but I couldn't. It hurt too much. I couldn't stop crying. I started feeling really dizzy. My forehead was also really painful but not close to the pain I felt in my nose.

My brown eyes meet with two scared blue ones on the floor. She looked terrified and I could see her slightly shaking. I looked away and meet Antonios brown ones.

He motioned for me to come and sit on his lap. I hesitated but when he gave me a threatening glare I reluctantly walked over and sat down on his lap.

He brushed his hand over my hair and then wiped away my tears. But they just kept falling down. He instead kissed my temple. One of his hands drawing circles on my back with his palm.

"You need to eat." He mumbled against my temple. I nodded while still crying.

He moved my plate closer to him and took some pasta and chicken on the fork bringing it to my mouth.

"I can eat on my own." I whispered in a shaking voice. His hand stopped moving on my back and he put it around the back off my neck. Moving the fork with food on closer to my mouth.

"No. Eat!" He growled squeezing his hand harder. I slowly, as more tears fell down my face, opened my mouth letting Antonio feed me the food.

I tried to wipe away my tears as I was chewing but to no avail, they just kept coming. He continued feeding me. I discreetly stole glances at the girl who looked very uncomfortable. She was looking anywhere but at us.

"Here." Antonio said holding a glass of water in front of my lips. "Drink. You've cried a lot." He put the glass against my lips and tipped it backwards. I slowly drank the water.

"How are you feeling?" He asked putting down the empty glass.

"It hurts." I said my tears starting to fall faster again.

He moved to touch my sore nose that was still hurting. I flinched away when he was about to touch it. His hand swiftly went down to grab my jaw. His mouth close to my ear.

"Don't, if you don't want it to be worse." He hissed in my ear. He let go of my jaw and moved his hand to touch my nose. I cried out and started sobbing when he pushed two fingers at the side of my nose. While his other hand went up and down my bare thigh.

I continued sobbing and crying as he pushed harder on the side of my nose.

"Stop, it, it hu-hurts." I sobbed trying to breathe. 

"Well, you did bring it onto yourself." He spoke loudly. He slipped his hand down to my jaw turning my head to the side.  Moving his other hand around my stomach at the same time. He looked into my eyes for a minute before kissing me deeply.

When he pulled back I took a deep breath looking into his eyes. He gently rose from his chair making me stand up in the process. He turned me so that I was facing him.

"Go and get some ice for your face. And then go and get dressed in something nice. Also chose something for Lilly, I'll send her up to our room. Okay?" He explained looking into my eyes wiping away my tears.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Good. And don't cover those pretty bruises." He said putting his hands on my hips and claiming my lips in a deep kiss.

He let go of me and I slowly walked out of the dining room. I steered myself toward the kitchen.

I entered and walked straight to the fridge. I opened it and searched for some ice.

I didn't find ice so I settled with frozen peas. I grabbed the packaged and put a towel around them and carefully put the wrapped-up peas against my nose. The cold felt good and numbing but it hurt when the towel wrapped peas touched my nose.

I looked around the big empty white kitchen. It had white wood cabinets and white marble benches. In the middle of the kitchen stood a kitchen island. There stood a few pans and dirty plates on it.

I walked over to the big windows across from me and looked out over the garden.

The sun was shining bright making it look really warm and nice outside. I took a long look at the garden before I walked up to my room.

When I arrived upstairs I walked directly to the closet trying to decide what to wear. After a few minutes I had found a dress that would work for me and Lilly.

I quickly undressed and put the dress on. I had found a dress that showed al of my "lovely" bruises. I didn't think about it too much. It will just make it worse.

The dress was black with thick spaghetti straps and small white flowers. It stopped a bit above mid thigh.

I grabbed my phone that I had had in my hoodie pocket. I then walked out of the closet seeing Lilly sitting on the couch. She looked nervous as she was fumbling with her hands.

She was really pretty. With her blonde long hair and blue eyes. She had a relative small frame. She was a little under average hight and she was pretty skinny. Her thinness made her look taller then what I'm guessing she is.

I walked closer to her bringing her out of her own mind. Her head quickly whipped around to look at me. She gave me a small smile that I reluctantly returned.

"I brought a dress for you." I said walking closer to her and giving her the dress. She took it and put it in her lap. I still held the package of peas in my hand occasionally putting it lightly against my nose.

I looked at the collar around her neck. Thinking how disgusting it really is. She's not an animal or an object. She is a real human being. And it is my fiancé who's doing this to her. It really made me sick.

I could feel that she wanted to say something by the way she was looking. It looked like she was debating with herself and she would take quick glances at me.

"I'm not Antonio you can speak freely with me. I'm not gonna punish you." I said trying to ease her mind. I took a seat at the other side of the couch she was sitting in.

"I was wondering if you could could possibly help me to get out of here?" She spoke just above a whisper. She looked really nervous and was looking down at her hands.

I was really shocked at her question. I didn't know what to say. I obviously couldn't help her even if I wanted to. If someone found out I helped her I would be dead.

"I don't think I can help you, sorry." I said feeling really guilty. She's probably been kidnapped and taken here against her will.

"Why?" She asked now looking at me. I could see tears in her eyes. "I know you don't want me here."

"I really want to help but there's nothing I can do. I am really sorry. If I could help you I would." I could see tears start to fall down her face.

"Please I just want to go home. Could I at least call them?" She was now full on crying. "I am so scared."

I put the peas on the table and slowly moved closer to her giving her a hug. She quickly accepted and started sobbing into my shoulder.

After a few minutes I had managed to calm her down and told her the danger of escaping. She was now in the closet putting on the dress.

The door to the closet opened and a timid looking Lilly walked out. She looked really pretty in the white dress.

But she looked extremely uncomfortable in it. She slowly walked over to the couch sitting down slowly.

"Is something wrong with the dress?" I asked trying to figure out why she was so uncomfortable.

"No!" She almost yelled. "I mean no, it is good. Just not used to this kind of dress. But it it is fine." She sounded a little nervous.

"Oh, okay." What's wrong with my dresses?

We sat there in silence for a few seconds before the door to the room opened, and Antonio walked in. He walked into the closet without even sparing us a glance.

He came out a couple of minutes later dressed in a pair of black ripped jeans and a black hoodie. His brown hair a little messy. His looks made my heart beat faster. Our eyes meet and he smirked. Giving me a wink.

He looked SO sexy!

"Lilly." He calmly called on her. I froze in my place on the couch, our eyes still locked. "Give me your leash sweetie."

I couldn't turn to look at Lilly, to captivated by Antonios brown eyes. I heard metal clinking sounding like something being picked up. I could from the corner of my eye see Lily hesitantly walking over to Antonio. The leash in hand.

She hesitated before handing it over to Antonio. He took it from her only breaking eye contact to clip it onto her leash.

"Let's go, they're soon here." He told me looking straight into my eyes. He reached out his hand for me to take. I slowly got up and put my hand in his. We walked out of the bedroom and down the big stairs.

We entered into one of the sitting room. It was big with two big sofas and a small table. There was also a bar in one of the corners. It was a big bar with all sorts of alcohol and everything you need to make a drink.

Antonio pointed to the floor next to one of the sofas for Lilly to sit. He then sat down at the end of the sofa. Antonio held out his hand for me to sit down next to him.

"Could I make something to drink?" I asked looking at the bar.

"Sure, make something for me too." He replied taking up his phone. I nodded and walked over to the bar.

I looked over everything deciding what to make. I thought for a while before deciding to make a mojito.

I made the drink adding extra some extra rum and mint. When I was done I tasted it before plopping down extra ice. I put the drink on the counter of the bar.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked looking at Antonio.

"Martini." He said looking at his phone.

"One martini coming right up." I responded. "Olive or lemon?"

"Olive."

I didn't bother replying I just started to mix the drink. I was busy stirring the content of mixing glass when the doorbell rang. I continued stirring waiting for someone to open the door.

"Would you open the door babe?" Antonio asked looking up at me.

"But I'm mixing your drink. Can't you open? Or someone else?" Why do I have to do it? I'm already making him his drink. He can open the door, he is just sitting there.

"And you can continue to make it when you have answered the door." He explained looking at me sternly.

"Fine, I'll do it." I said trying my hardest to sound genuine. I walked out of the sitting room and towards the door that continued to ring.

Someone doesn't have much patience.

I hurried my steps when Antonio yelled to me to hurry up and open the damn door. So I did.

I finally arrived at the door and the ringing of the doorbell stopped. I opened the door and I can't say I was surprised by who I met at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
Song: All day and night
By: Jax Jones, Martin Solveig, Madison Beer, Europa
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

I am deeply sorry for my super late update. I don't know what happened but I'm sorry. I can't promise that the next will not take time. But I am definitely updating, as soon as I can. I have big plans for this book and I have come really far in my mind. I just have to write it down.

Who could be at the door? I know that I know. Hihi

But I am deeply great full that you are still reading. So please comment what you think and vote ❤️

That's my Memoji ^^

2869 words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

341K 7.9K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
8.3M 197K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
658K 20.2K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
Devil's Clutch Από Storyteller

Γενικό Φαντασίας

259K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...