🌻≀no homo≀oneshots

By imdyyinng

alright so i usually fucking hate writing stories based around actual people so this'll be a new experience... More

🌻≀suggestion forum/authors note
🌻≀stormy nights
🌻≀sick
🌻≀birthday
🌻≀rematch!
🌻≀im a bad person...
🌻≀laser tag
🌻≀maybe ill update idk
im back
Kind of important
🌻≀good god (1/?)
🌻≀good god (2/?, reason to live)

🌻≀soft

432 12 2
By imdyyinng

ship;
willne, memeulous, imallexx & jamesmarriott
prompt;
in which alex has a bad day so he goes to his boys for comfort. non pre-existing polyamorous relationship, it develops uwu
tw;
mentions of verbal abuse and homophobia
a/n;
sorry for the long awaited updates; i've been a bit preoccupied with life as usual but i plan to update more frequently!

also this takes place when will, george and james record their pokemon card video, meaning they're all over. alex lives at george's flat.

also pretend literally no one knows alex's sexuality, just so it makes more sense x

last edited- 7•8•19

🌻

the door slammed violently shut behind alex. he just wanted to curl up into a ball and die. he had made a few new friends via the internet and spent the day going for a casual visit with them at a coffee shop, but when he came out as bisexual to them, they weren't having it.

he had been called the worst names in the book. he had been shoved, punched, beaten, but not a finger was laid on him. he felt so broken inside, felt so awful knowing people like that existed and could be disguised as friends.

alex simply groaned, halfheartedly tossing the keys he held on the countertop and preparing to cry in the comfort of his room. he heard sounds of laughter coming from george's room; alex knew they were recording cause george had said so, but he wasn't expecting george to invite more than one person over.

after a while of being curled up in the comfort of his blankets, george's room went quiet. alex assumed he had finished recording for the day. he sighed, nuzzling against the pillow in attempts to extract what warmth remained when the creak of the door opening and light filtering over him made him freeze.

"alex?"

george's soft comforting voice washed through the room, filling the previously cold and dead atmosphere with warmth.

alex moved around, positioning himself in a way where he could see george. his eyes remained half lidded as the smaller male moved over, sitting down beside him on the bed. without thinking much of it, alex immediately sat up and latched on to george, sobbing into the soft fabric of his hoodie.

"al? what's wrong?" george asked gently without anything other than comfort in his tone.

alex sniffled, letting out a choked whimper. "t-they—!" alex whined. "c-called me a faggot!"

george's eyes widened in disbelief. he already knew what alex was on about, so he lifted him up gently and moved him onto his lap.

"alex. there's so many mean people in this world, you understand?" george whispered. "so, so many. they just want to bring you down. i don't know why, but they do. people will try to break you, alex, but you shouldn't let them. this is the kind of reaction they want from you. don't let their stupid words get in your head, alex. they can't hurt you."

alex began to stop crying, listening intently to george's soft voice. he nuzzled up against him, already close to falling asleep. however, before george completely lulled him to slumber, he woke him up once more.

"will and james are staying the night." george explained. "will said he heard you crying and didn't want to leave you by yourself, so you should probably go talk to him and let him know what happened and that you're alright. james decided to stay with will because he knows how exhausted he makes himself when going about these kinds of situations."

alex just nodded. he felt both weird and comforted with knowing all three of them cared about him, and he lifted himself away from george and prepared to find james and will. he felt slightly saddened when george's warmth disappeared, but he knew he should make sure will knows he's alright, especially since he knew will could break himself over this situation.

"hey, james." alex said softly, spotting the male in the kitchen, pouring a glass of water.

james held a look of relief when he spotted alex and immediately ran over, disregarding the water which he had just poured and leaving it on the counter.

immediately alex was drowned in a gentle hug as james proceeded to lift him off the ground.

"i heard you had a bad day." james exclaimed, rubbing his shorter friend's shoulders. "i poured you a glass of water."

alex smiled, following james to the kitchen where he grabbed the already poured water. he handed it to alex, and helped him by tilting the glass a bit so he could drink.

once the glass was empty, alex pulled his lips off it, staring a bit at james with confusion. "i'm not a toddler! i can drink on my own!" alex teased, but he secretly enjoyed the treatment. "plus it was just an instance of people being dicks, i'm not injured!"

james just grinned, placing the empty glass into the sink and turning back around to engulf alex into another hug. "sorry, just feeling a bit clingy is all. gotta keep my little internet sensation happy!"

"excuse me?!" alex blushed a bit at the pet name, biting his lip to keep from speaking anymore nonsense that would just fuel james' speaking.

james then let out a laugh, which was probably the most angelic and adorable thing alex had ever heard, causing the smaller male to stare up at james' face as it glowed with joy. after his laughing fit, james became a bit more serious and put all his giggles aside.

"but seriously." james began, running his fingers through alex's tangled hair. "you should go see will. i've never seen him like this before, and you should let him know you're okay. george tried as best as he could to calm him but will kept shoving him away. and george is usually the best at comforting."

alex frowned at that. "well let's go see him then. tell george to come as well."

james simply nodded, rushing off to get george, who was already shoving on his shoes. it was clear george was listening the whole time; he just wanted to make sure everyone was alright.

for some reason, though, james was leading them out of their flat and towards the lift. "where are we going?" alex asked, unsure why will would've left the flat to begin with.

"will's very upset. i've never seen him so upset before. he said he just needed some air but..." james just shook his head. "he's on the roof."

alex looked a bit uneasy, gulping back his fear, but he nodded, already feeling a bit queasy from not only the lift but the heavy uncertainty in the air. he felt george's hand gently rub at his shoulder as the lift came to a stop.

"he'll be okay." george promised. "will is a lot stronger than you may think."

alex simply nodded, but didn't make eye contact with george. he took a heavy breath and immediately sprinted out into the cold evening air as soon as the metal doors opened.

as he sprinted, he tried to find will, but he couldn't. he looked everywhere on that roof, and james and george did the same, but to no avail.

"will?!" george shouted, suddenly becoming unamused. "william fucking lenney! where are you?!"

george sounded on the verge of tears, which was very unsettling to james and alex, who had never seen him cry before. alex never knew will meant that much to george.

"this isn't funny!" george moved over to a small wall, possibly an electrical unit, and banged his fists against it before completely burying his face against the wall. "will...! why would you do this to us...?"

"do what to you?"

the voice was a blessing to the trio as they stared up, seeing will hidden slightly beneath the thick evening fog. he looked like a ghost, blinking away his own tears. turned out the male managed to climb up to the very top of the electrical unit and stayed there, probably asleep, and was awoken by george's fit.

"will!" george wanted to engulf will in a huge hug now that they had found him, but he obviously couldn't with the larger male up so high.

will beamed with happiness, before making his way off the small building. once he made it to the ground gently, he was crashed roughly to the ground by george.

"why would you think that to be okay?!" george scolded, rage flooding his figure. "you scared us half to death! i thought you killed yourself, william lenney!" he cried, unable to keep up his rage as tears blinded his vision.

will's pleased gaze became one of realization. "shit... george i'm so sorry. I shouldn't have run off like that. I should've been there for you. and for alex. and for james."

when george started bawling again, however, will hoisted himself up and gently took george into a soft and comfortable hug. he knew all the right ways to hold him to prove he was there to stay and provide george with the comfort he needed. he traced small circles to george's back, twisting their legs together as they rested up against the concrete wall.

after a while, george's sobs finally ceased into sniffles and whimpers. will remained snuggled with him, making sure he was okay. "you alright now, dear?" will whispered gently in a hushed tone, his smooth voice being the only thing to stir up the silence aside from the gentle wind and the bustle of cars in the city below.

"i-i love you." george stammered, his hands twitching a bit as they clung tight to will's chest. "so much, will. so, so much. you're my universe, baby. and... i'm nothing without you."

will breathed out a slow and forced breath, one he felt like he had been holding for ages. he blushed, staring down at george and then staring at james and alex, who had witnessed the entire ordeal.

alex simply giggled, leading james back to the lift and nodding for george and will to follow. "you two can talk more at the flat. come on."

🌻

when they made it home, george said a few more muffled 'i love you's to james and alex before crashing completely on the couch. will was with george the entire time, obviously being protective of the man he kept referring to as his 'baby,' as he would coo it any time george stirred or became restless in his slumber. james made a nice warm batch of chocolate chip cookies to help calm everyone down, and then became everyone's pillow on the couch as they watched a horror film on netflix. the entire time alex completely forgot about the scumbags who had treated him like utter shit, and instead focused on how lucky he was to have james, george and will as he munched on a cookie.

"hey, you still awake?" alex heard will mumble from the other side of george.

alex nodded, poking his head up as will did the same. "yeah, what is it?"

will simply stared down at the two sleeping figures beneath them. "just wanted to say i love you." will grinned a cheeky smile, to which alex returned it with a small chuckle.

"love ya too." alex smiled when will leaned forward, closing the space between them. "love ya so much. love all of ya so much..."

🌻

i enjoyed writing this fiction because i could write in everyone's different methods of healing. for george, he works better with verbal comfort. for james he prefers using comfort food and hugs, as well as babying his partner(s) a little. as for will, he prefers touch above all, making sure his partner(s) is happy with snuggles and kisses uwu. so yeah this was really fun and soft and i had a good time.

i hope you enjoyed xx may make a part two but not sure what the premise will be just yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 31.9K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...