Cameron Boyce Imagines

By CheIsea

Tbh, I might not be updating this one as much as I am going to update my other imagine book so..basically, it... More

A/N
1 - First Day: Part 1
2 - First Day: Part 2
3 - Movie Night
4 - You're My Guest: Part 1
5 - You're My Guest: Part 2
6 - You're My Guest: Part 3
THANK YOU
7 - Flirt Or Smirk?

R.I.P. Cameron Boyce

1.6K 45 16
By CheIsea

I have recently found out of the passing of our beloved Cameron Boyce. His memory should bring us nothing but happiness despite the fact that he is now gone. It's quite obvious that I won't be updating this book anytime soon but from my younger self, I dedicate this book to our boy, Cameron. You were my first celebrity crush and for good reasons. You were a super talented, kind-hearted and effortlessly charming guy. I'll never forget you for as long as I live.

Rest well and in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
394K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...