The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

💔💕 He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

💔 Introduction 💕
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
29: She's the Heart Stealer
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten

7: He's Got to Learn

2.1K 121 18
By chaexjune

Why don't you know my heart for you?
Even if you ignore me
Even if you act cold
I can't push you out of my mind

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I was thinking about my plan when my door is knocked from outside. I told the person to come in but I still hear knocking instead making me have to shout, "Just come in, Lee Jieun-ssi!". But, again. Another knock is what I got in return so I got up from my seat and went to the door to stop her from playing around with me.

"Jieun-ssi, I..."

"My little brother!!", I heard and felt a big arms hugging me tightly.

I hugged back when I realized who it was with the broad shoulders that dared to hug me that tight.

"Jin hyung!! What are you doing here?! When did you come back?", I asked him who continued his master's degree in Australia 2 years ago.

"I just got here!! Like...a day ago I'm already here, Kook.", he answered with a big smile on his face.

"Whoa...I forgot it's been 2 years already and you're back.", I replied as I opened the door to my office letting him get in.

Then, we both sat face to face at the lounging area in my office starting to ask each other's wellbeing.

After the small talks, we had a lunch at Jimin's cafe since Seokjin hyung wanted to surprise him there. However, he was disappointed when Yeonjun, one of Jimin's staffs told us that Jimin had left for some business outside. So, it was just me and him having lunch together on that one round table.

❤❤❤

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I got a phone call from Jisoo unnie who just got back from Australia asking to meet. So, I dragged Lisa with me during lunch time to meet her at the place I suggested. When we reached there, I saw Jisoo unnie has already waited for us outside of the cafe holding an umbrella with her.

"Jisoo unnie!!", Lisa yelled as we got out of my car.

I shook my head looking at Lisa jumping in happiness as she hugged Jisoo unnie. Then, I gave her a hug too as I said 'welcome back' to her in English.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, Lisa-yah! Why are you guys so slim? Did you girls have a tight diet or what?", that was Jisoo's first question to us as she put both her arms around our waists when we were hugging.

Lisa chuckled at it while I shook my head. "What diet? I'm always hungry, unnie. Let's go eat inside.", I said as I pulled both of their hands to follow me going into Park's Mochi Cafe.

Jisoo unnie asked if the cafe has other foods than rice cakes so I told her what other menu the cafe has since I am a regular customer there.

When I was taking them to sit at a vacant table, Jisoo unnie stopped in a sudden. Then, I saw her patting the shoulder of a man sitting at the table next to us.

"Seokjinnie?", she said as she saw the man's face.

"Jichu, my love! What...are you doing here?", the man asked back at her as he stood up from his chair.

I looked at the man whose face looked familiar but then, my eyes saw someone behind him who looked more familiar to me! Like, I really cannot hide from him since that day, is it? The day I found out he is the son of my big boss, Mrs Lee.

"Uh, unnie. I think we better eat somewhere else. I suddenly don't feel like eating here.", I said as I pulled her and Lisa's hand to follow me out of there.

Both of them questioned my actions but I kept quiet as I continued pulling them with my whole strength.

"Wait! Jisoo-yah!", I heard the man who Jisoo unnie talked to just now shouted but it just made me became more determined to leave that place.

So, I quickly pulled them out of the cafe and took them into my car.

"We eat somewhere else. I'm sorry, unnie.", I said as I started the engine.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Hyung.", I called after I saw how puzzled his face was after seeing his girlfriend got taken away from him.

"What just happened?", he asked as he looked at me with a frown stayed on his face.

I chuckled at it as I told him to sit first before I say anything further. After he did as I told, he stared at me as if he knew what is going on. As for me, I honestly am okay if he knows. Why? Because I think he can help me...to be successful in my plan.

"So, my Jichu was taken away because the girl you're after is avoiding you?", Seokjin hyung asked right after I told him everything.

Yeah, by everything means I told him from how my mom wanted me to get to know Chaeyoung until I really fall for her but she is playing hard to get with me.

And yeah, again. Of course I lied about the last part because the real thing was just I feel challenged that she was not like all the other girls who chased me. I cannot tell him that or he will surely not going to help me to win her heart. That mission of mine, I have to keep it within myself. No one else need to know about it.

"So...Jin hyung. Can you help me?", I asked after I told him what was needed.

He moved forward from leaning back on the chair as he gazed at me sharply. "Help you? On what?", he asked.

"You know...I look up to you, hyung. I remember how you were so determined to make Jisoo noona yours since high school. Even though she rejected you many times, you didn't give up until you actually make her yours now.", I said to him.

"So, I want you to teach me. How did the guy who praised himself as Worldwide Handsome finally made the one he eyed for years be his girlfriend?Can you share your secret, hyung?", I continued.

Then, I saw a smirk on Seokjin hyung's face which made me told him I was being serious at the moment.

"Okay, okay. Alright, Jungkook. But, you know how many years I tried until I finally made her accept me, right?", he replied.

"There must be a change of strategy, isn't it? That's why she can accept you in the end.", I responded back at him with seriousness.

Seokjin hyung made a face like he was thinking and then, he nodded.

"You're right...a bit. It was actually more to my endless efforts actually. I never give up and even followed her to Sydney to show her I'm serious about her. I admit I was immature in high school. All those cringy pickup lines I said to her, she said she hates them. Even now.", he told me as I listened attentively.

He chuckled a little probably remembered the past.

"She told me that she finally accept me because I showed her how I really want to be with her and not just by saying all the sweet nothings to her ears. That's how it is.", he continued. "But, that's from her. A women's perspective. But if you ask me, I can say that everything starts from the heart, bro.", he finished before taking a sip of water.

"From the heart? What do you mean, hyung?", I asked as I did not get what he meant to say.

He nodded as he put down the glass he was holding to the table back before answering my question.

"Yeah, start from understanding her heart. You know what kind of man a woman like? They like a man who can touch their heart, who can understand them, who can be honest with them. Those criteria are the ones that can soften your girl's heart. At least, for me that's how it is.", he said.

"Touch her heart, understand her and be honest. That's it? That's how it should be done?", I said as I showed three fingers up to Seokjin hyung and he nodded.

Then, I heard him chuckling at me as he shook his head. "I can't believe you're that famous playboy in your university, Jungkook. If you're really what they say, how come you couldn't win this girl's heart?", he said at the end of his laugh.

"Maybe she heard about me being a playboy. Who wants a playboy as their boyfriend, right?", I replied while pouting as I looked away from Seokjin hyung.

He then, saw the sudden change of my face so he apologized for what he just said earlier. I kept quiet while he was apologizing because something was in my mind at that moment.

If what Seokjin hyung said is right, then I will need some help from my mom. Or from Chaeyoung's colleagues or friends, whatever she calls them as. I need their help on this.

❤❤❤

Is Jungkook's plan going to be successful? Or he will just wasting his time trying?

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 184 24
[COMPLETE] A BTS story. JiminXReader You and Jimin live in two very different world and rules. He lives the high privileged life and he can't see the...
195K 3.4K 29
{Not Proofread ; LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS because I never checked it twice .I will try to edit tho I'm not sure } Because of misunderstanding, hyung...
74.4K 4.6K 26
Some relationships are not meant for long. And so do some goodbyes. Not long ago, she went from just a stranger to him to someone whom he had let res...
9.6K 490 15
*completed* Just when you had everything together and finally had mustered up the courage, you went back to your old home, trying to figure out just...