Wolfy The Hit man (Delilah's...

By Sssnapii

This is a collab with oFoxicity. He wrote the original perspective from Wolfy. - - Who knew the man you met a... More

Dear Diary....

11 0 0
By Sssnapii

It's me, Delilah. I guess you can call me an ordinary girl. I'm in my mid twenties, have an ordinary 9 to 5 job, and live in NYC. I'm currently living alone. I originally came here for college, but ended finding a good paying job, so I'm living here now. I know I've been here for about 6 years now, but it's hard finding friends. People here are assholes (no offense). The loneliness and stress gets to me sometimes but nothing little alcohol wont fix. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
297K 34.5K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
2.8M 163K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
4.8M 303K 109
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...