π™·πšŽπšŠπš›πš, π™Όπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πš οΏ½...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 47: Titanium Heart
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja

9.6K 431 352
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Rise Up
"See the world While you're young and beautiful Come with me Build a dream Life is here for us to see Feeling new, all in tune The melody shines over you Let the music make your morning rule With the beat that makes your body move Say the words Rise up, come on and go with me Say the word Feel the wave of your energy"
~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The four ninja snuck aboard the ship. They had disguised themselves as pirates standing back unable to rescue Dareth. The brown ninja himself had tried intervening on the pirates resulting in him getting captured.

"Haha! How about we make them walk the plank" Captain Soto declared with a pirate laugh. Dareth was led over to the ledge where a wooden board was positioned. The brown ninja gulped as fear kept him in place.

"You're making a big mistake" he said shakily as he was pushed onto the board. The edge coming closer with each push and shove. "Don't make me call upon the dragon!" He cried out much to the pirates pleasure.

Jay sighed looking at the brown ninja sympathetically. "We have to save him" he whispered to Kai as they could only stand idly by.

"We can't get close enough without blowing our cover" Kai replied looking around trying to come up with a plan.

"Who here wants to see her go splat?" Captain Soto asked his crew as they cheered along.

"Who wants to see him live?" Jay added in the best pirate voice he could. The crew looked around at one another confused.

"The planks getting shorter huh?" Soto mocked pressing his cutlass to Dareth's neck.

"W-we don't need to do this fellas" Dareth whimpered as his voice shook. "I'm a lousy martial artist. What I do, I wouldn't even consider it art."

He continued his confession as if this were his last moments before the fall. "I know I say I'm a brown belt, but I painted it. And my trophies, they're all fake."

"I know I am nothing" he sighed looking down regrettably before Soto shoved him off over the ledge of the wooden plank. The ninja gasped as they can all hear his screams echoing on the wind as it grew distant down below.

~~~

Your Pov:
Climbing up the side of the Bounty after Lloyd got you in close. You sighed in relief as the Ultra dragon  caught the brown ninja. 
"I called the dragon!" he cheered from the fangs of the beauty.

Taking the opportunity you hopped aboard quickly knocking two pirates down glaring at the rest. "This boat isn't big enough for all of us" you hissed with your fists raised to fight.

"A Thief?" Captain Soto scratched his head before raising his sword in your direction.

The ninja revealed themselves as they used their spinjitzu to change back into their regular ninja suits. They stood at your side opposite of the pirates.

"More pajama men?" Soto gasped looking at the ninja confused.

"Where?! I can't see!" No eyed Pete shouted looking around.

"Ninja versus Pirates. Who will win?" Kai declared as the battle had begun. Chaos broke out as each ninja dealt with their own set of pirates.

Zane used smoke bombs to obscure Soto's view before pinning the captain to a pole with his shurikens. Taking the opportunity you blended into the smoke taking out a pirate by hitting a precise pressure point on his neck. 

Moving swiftly across the deck you provided assistance  fighting back swiftly evading the swipe of their blades. You would hit their pressure points at a very precise spot for the most control and damage.

Jay used his nunchucks to knock one pirate off the ship while hitting another in one swoop. Kai dug his sword into the wood and used it as support as he kicked three pirates down to the ground.

Meanwhile Zane was using his whip to attack another pirate who evaded his attacks before the ice ninja launched him backwards.

Cole was in the midst of fighting no eyed Pete who was clutching a frying pan. "Left!" The parrot shouted but his owner moved right evading Cole's attack causing him to stick his scythe into the boat.

"No, your other left sqwak!" The parrot shouted evading another hit.

"Need some help?" (Y/n) asked the earth ninja as she came up from behind Pete snatching his parrot and covering his mouth.

(Y/n) smirked at the earth ninja as she mimicked the parrots voice saying "Right!"
This made no eyed Pete run right into Cole's fist knocking the old pirate out.

"Good team work" The earth ninja winked at the girl gratefully as she let the parrot fly free.

Once everyone grouped back up in the fight Jay broke a nearby gumball machine.
The gumballs rolled across the floor creating havoc for both teams making them slip and fall.

"Jay!" Cole hissed as they sat up
"That sorta worked" (Y/n) shrugged her shoulders as the ultra dragon flew up above the ship.

"Ninja! Go!" Lloyd shouted as he jumped from the giant dragon and swooping in kicking both Zane and Captain Soto out of the way.

Once Soto recovered he held his sword up high ready to strike the child "Pirate! Go!"
Before he could Kai charged at him with swords clashing.

"Lloyd! You're not supposed to be here!" Kai shouted to the kid as he held Soto at sword point. "(Y/n)! Why isn't he somewhere safe!?" he shouted at you turning around to put the green ninja into a barrel.

"He's safer with us!" you retorted as you jump kicked a pirate out of the way assisting the fire ninja. "Let him help. Nothing will happen to him you have my word."

Lloyd stubbornly tilted the barrel over rolling across the deck sweeping Kai up as the fire ninja balanced on top. This ended up flipping the lever releasing the anchor down below.

The fire ninja fell off falling overboard but he grasped onto the anchor. Glancing over the ledge you saw the havoc in the streets below that Kai witnessed.

"Come here, you blurry little munchkin!" Soto shouted as he tried to strike Lloyd's feet that stuck out of the barrel.

"Ninja! Go!" Lloyd shouted as he spun around eventually breaking the barrel. You watched a small green vortex twirl around before revealing the green boy. 

"Whoa! I did it! I did spinjitzu for the first time!" Lloyd exclaimed in joy throwing his hands into the air.

Before Soto could lay a hand on him you grabbed his arm tossing the pirate captain into a pile of his crew before dusting off your hands scoffing at the bunch.

"Did I get him?" Lloyd looked to you excitedly wanting to show you how strong he is.

"You sure did" you patted the green bean on the head before flipping the anchor lever once more. Noticing his sleeves fall down over his hands you halted the boy from continuing on with the fight.

"You're sleeves unrolled" you told Lloyd as you knelt down to his level to fix his leg and arm sleeves rolling them back up. "Let's do this" you grinned underneath your mask looking up into his fierce yet innocent eyes.

Getting back into the fight the ninja surrounded Captain Soto. The boy held his hands over his heart and a green ball of light burst from his body growing larger. This power was too much for the growing boy as it enveloped his entire body.

"Lloyd don't! Your powers are too uncontrollable!" Kai shouted at the boy as the ball of energy left his hands. The power backfired floating right into the sails of the ship knocking it over.

Grabbing the green ninja you evaded the fallen sail as the ninja were crushed underneath it. You and Lloyd stood opposite of the remaining Pirates that dodged just in time. You and the green ninja in training glanced at each other with a rebellious look in your eyes before charging at the pirates.

The boy threw himself into the skirmish as you jump kicked another pirate easily disarming him of his sword. Picking it up Lloyd tagged you in taking turns at the bunch as he covered your back.

Striking the cutlass you clashed swords with Soto as Lloyd pushed back the other pirates the best he could. The young green ninja left your side as he swept one pirate off his feet knocking him into submission.

"The training is paying off!" Lloyd exclaimed with a bright smile at his first defeated enemy.

You swiped Soto's sword out of his hands catching it now duel wielding two pirate swords. Throwing them at the pirates you high fived Lloyd. "Tag in."

The green ninja in training kept them busy long enough for you to find some rope. Tying it into a loop you stood back lassoing the rope in your hands before throwing it over the Pirates. Lloyd ran over to the pirates tying a huge knot stepping back looking at his work pridefully.

He gave you a high five as Nya's Samurai suit showed up lifting the broken sail and putting it back into place. "Aw, did I miss all the action?" Nya asked looking at the tied up pirates as the ninja got to their feet.

"Who wins between Pirates and Ninja? It's Wanderer!" Jay smirked gesturing to you and Lloyd.

Cole, Jay and Nya headed to the bridge taking control of the ship landing it on the ground where police waited. Each ninja helped in hauling each pirate overboard and allowing the police to take it from here.

"Good work team" The police officer commended everyone gratefully as you watched Soto and his crew get shoved into cop cars.

"Don't forget to include this guy" Kai chipped in rubbing Lloyd's hair fondly.

The officer looked over to the parked ship asking "Uh is that yours?"

"It sure is" Jay replied pridefully before his eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he watched it ascend.

"Sorry, you snooze, you lose!" Lord Garmadon yelled from the railings as the ship lifted up readying itself to leave.

"Lord Garmadon!" Kai cursed his name as he gritting his teeth bitterly.

"Dad!" Lloyd called out to him as sadness swept over his face.

"You're becoming stronger son, but you'll never be strong enough to defeat me. Give up before it's too late" He told his son from up above. 

It didn't sound like boasting or mockery from the dark lord. More like a plea from a father so he wouldn't have to fight his own son.

Lloyd sighed as he looked over at the people that love and support him making him smile confidently with his mind set.

He stared into his father's eyes, unwavering as he stepped closer to you and the ninja. Lloyd wrapped his arms around you in a side hug as he kept a stoic face.

"Have it your way! Another day ninja, another day!" He finished as the ship took off leaving behind a gust of smoke.

"Great, lord Garmadon is back and now he's got our ship" Jay hissed in displeasure watching the Destiny's Bounty fly off to somewhere unknown.

Cole sighed "Well, at least we've got this guy" he smiled gratefully patting Lloyd on the back.

Dareth casually strolled behind Jay whistling a tune before attempting a sneak attack.
Jay jumped slightly and flipped Dareth over by the waist landing the brown ninja on his behind.

"Come on you guys, I dare-th you to forgive me..." He sighed making everyone around start laughing.

You held out a hand to the brown ninja helping him to his feet before fixing his clothes.

"Stop trying to be someone you aren't and I'll call it even" you said to the brown ninja. "While fighting isn't your strongest suit I think you can shine from the inside out when you find something you are good at and enjoy."

"Something I'm good at?" Dareth repeated warily as he was at a loss of words staring deep into your eyes with admiration.

"It looks like it's almost time for dinner" Jay interrupted looking at the setting sun. "I think we got enough training in for this little sprout." The lightning ninja gestured to Lloyd with a smile "Let's head back home and relax 

"Dareth would you like to join us?" You offered watching his eyes light up eagerly.

"(Y/n) I don't think that's a good idea" Kai interjected "There isn't enough-"

"We have enough room and food to have a guest over" you cut the fire ninja off and started walking back to the apartment with Lloyd and Dareth. The ninja followed after and you made the brown and green ninja walk ahead.

You turned to the ninja as you walked and you could tell they weren't exactly fond of the idea of Dareth coming over.
"Before anyone says anything I'm going to make myself clear" you spoke with your back to the ninja plus Nya.

"Dareth only puts up an arrogant front to hide behind. He's friendly, loyal, and treats everyone with kindness. That is what I see in him" you said in your usual monotone.

"Put aside your prejudices or you'll never meet new people and maybe befriend them. Afterall, at the end of the day we are all human."

Looking ahead you watched Lloyd ride on Dareth's back as the two talked befriending one another. The ninja gave you an unsure look but did take your words into consideration.

Turning back to the ninja you glared "I'm the one that pays rent. Don't make me kick you out" you threatened that if they continued this then they don't get to enter the apartment.

Payback for when you got kicked out so Lloyd could train.

You watched their faces flinch under your threat but the five of them agreed to your terms as you all headed back home.

~~~

It was Nya's night to cook and she served soup. You sat on the floor facing a small table as everyone sat around the room.

You, Dareth,Jay and Lloyd sat on the floor facing eachother around the table while Kai sat on a box with his bowl of soup in his lap.

"It's not much but at least it's a warm meal" Nya smiled as she sat down with her bowl.

"Thank you for the meal" you told the girl gratefully with a nod before digging in.

Lloyd copied you thanking Nya for the meal and started eating as well.

Dareth burned his tongue and you let out a chuckle watching the brown ninja wince and cry about burning his tongue.

"Dareth you have to blow on it to cool it down before eating" Lloyd told him as he tried cooling down the brown ninja's soup.

"Guess I was too impatient" Dareth confessed rubbing the back of his neck bashfully.

You perked up remembering your drawing. "I have that drawing for you Dareth" you told the brown ninja as you dug around in your bag.

The ninja watched you dig around in your back pulling out your sketch book and rip out a page. You presented the finished drawing to the brown ninja.

He gasped with wide eyes as he held the paper gently in his hands. It was a self portrait of him posing valiantly.

You added special effects to make the setting more dramatic and his style.

"I can't wait to get back to the dojo and frame this" he whimpered wiping a tear from his face.

"It's going on the trophy shelf" the brown ninja smiled gratefully at you. "Thank you (Y/n)."

Everyone finished their bowls of soup and the ninja wanted to play videogames on the tv. The one you had was really small and it had a crack on the glass but it still worked.

It was funny watching Kai, Jay, Cole, Zane, Dareth and Lloyd crowd around one small tv and passing off one of their controllers to another.

This scene etching into your mind you found yourself joining them.
You lot played videogames until it grew late into the evening when the moon shined on the brick building outside your window.

~~~~

Gotta get as much child Lloyd and reader time together before he gets hit with that puberty...
I miss green bean boy...

Also just gonna leave this here...

~~~

Author's Edit: October 15th 2020

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 56 7
*****REWRITING!!!! Marked as complete so people know I'm Not editing anymore!!!****** Not everyone gets a choice in who they want to be. Sometimes de...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.1K 295 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
1.1K 13 22
Long before time itself had a name the first dimension was forget by 18 elemental gods. but after a big corruption start to poison many of them and d...
597 23 20
Ninjago and Legend of Zelda (breath of the wild) x reader crossover. β€’~'°÷§--§÷°'~β€’ β€’~'°÷§--§÷°'~β€’ β€’~'°÷§--§÷°'~β€’ β€’~'°÷§--§÷°'~β€’ β€’~'°÷§--§÷°'~β€’ "Dear...