My True Love- A Taekook Fanfi...

بواسطة drunk_in_luv

Kim Taehyung is one of the school's 3 bad boys. Jeon Jungkook is an innocent high school kid. When Taehyung s... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Happy Hope Day!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Min Yoongi!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hey
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter: Yoonminseok
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OMG THANK YOU
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
RIP Cameron Boyce
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Bonus Chapter: Jaehyung
Can You Do Me A Favor?
Omg thank you ❤️
Questions?
Kpop Fan Study

Chapter 23

2.1K 75 37
بواسطة drunk_in_luv

J.J.K

I wasn’t going to wait to tell him I was pregnant. 

I would start showing soon enough and if I started showing and throwing up all the time, he would get suspicious.

I would prefer to get the abandonment over with as soon as possible. When Taehyung got back from the studio.

He usually got home 4 or so, and it was 3:30 at the moment.

I had my suitcase on the bed with my clothes messily shoved into it, cosmetics and shoes mixed up in the tangle of sweater sleeves and pant legs. I managed to get basically all my clothes into the suitcase and my tears almost under control when I heard the front door shut.

“Honey, I’m home~” Taehyung announced in a sweet, loving, sing-songy voice as he walked through the door. It caused me to burst out in tears once again, not responding to him as he called me yet again. I heard his footsteps approach the door as I finished zipping up the suitcase.

The door swung up and I turned to face him, tears silently streaming down my face.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” Taehyung asked, concerned, only noticing my tear stained face and nothing else around the room. I stepped back when he stepped forward to cup my face. His face became more puzzled and he finally looked around the room. 

He noticed my drawers emptied of clothes and scattered around on the ground, the half of the closet that is normally filled with my sweaters and t-shirts with only a few empty hangers left. His eyes shifted down to my suitcase before darting up to meet my eyes again.

His beautiful eyes were brimming with tears and I wanted nothing more than to reach forward and wipe them from his eyes, kiss him softly and tell him that everything was going to be okay, that I was going to be okay, that we were going to be okay, but I resisted. I resisted, knowing that he would be disgusted with me the second I told him what was happening.

“What’s going on?” Taehyung asked, voice breaking as tears started streaming down his face.

“I-I,” I started, stuttering as I felt more tears building behind my eyes.

“Are you,” he started, taking a deep breath before continuing. “Are you leaving me?”

“N-no. Y-you’re gonna be leaving me,” I whispered, looking down at my feet, not being able to make eye contact with him anymore.

“I would never leave you, my love,” Taehyung said, causing me to look up at him with more tears pooling in my eyes.

“I’m pregnant, Taehyung,” I said, rather strongly despite the circumstances.

“W-what?” Taehyung stuttered, eyes widening in disbelief.

“Yeah, I’m pregnant. Apparently guys can get pregnant but it only happens to every like 1/100 guys. I just happen to be one of them,” I said, voice sounding exhausted from all the tears that I’d shed that day.

“No way,” Taehyung said, turning around and cradling his head in this hands before running his fingers through his hair.

“Yes way, Taehyung,” I said, turning my back to him so I could smooth out the comforter where the suitcase had been and grab the handle for the suitcase.

When I turned back around, Taehyung was no longer in the room with me, and I heard the door slam shut shortly after he left the room.

I collapsed to the floor, sobbing. I crawled over and grabbed my phone, calling Jimin immediately, who had guaranteed he would be there for me whenever I needed it.

(bold is Jimin, italics is Jungkook)

Kook? Are you okay?

I t-told you. H-he l-left me

Oh my god. I’ll be right there, baby. Are you packed?

Y-yeah

I’ll be there in 5

As promise, Jimin showed up 5 minutes later. He walked into my room to be met with me curled up in a ball, sobbing my eyes out, on the floor in front of my suitcase.

Jimin grabbed the suitcase and carried it to his car before coming back and sitting down next to me, rubbing my back soothingly. 

After a while, I calmed down enough to walk out of Taehyung’s apartment. It wasn’t mine anymore.

Before leaving, I wrote a note for Taehyung so he knows what happened to me, not that he would care.

Dear Taehyung,

You probably don’t care what happens to me. I’m a freak, a pregnant man, but I still love you. You don’t love me, and I guess I’ll have to learn to accept that.

After you ran out, I broke down crying, but Jimin came and picked me up and took me back to his place along with all my stuff. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi will help me raise the baby after it’s born. Don’t worry about it, you won’t have to be responsible for it at all.

The key to the apartment is under the mat. The spare car key is on the kitchen table along with the credit card for our shared bank account.

I love you, so much

-Jungkook <3

After writing the note, not shedding one tear since I ran out of tears, I walked out of the apartment, locking the door and placing the key where I said it would be.

I joined Jimin in the car. He turned on the ignition and started to drive out of the parking lot wordlessly.

After a short drive to his apartment with soft music playing in the background, he parked and we sat there for a minute.

“I’m sorry for imposing,” I whispered, looking down at my fingers in my lap.

“Baby, you aren’t imposing. You’re my best friend, you’re welcome anytime,” Jimin said, reaching over and running his hand through my hair.

With that, we climbed out of the car and I grabbed my suitcase, following Jimin who was walking to his apartment.

We walked into the apartment to be met with Yoongi and Hoseok sitting on the couch, making out.

“Yah!” Jimin yelled, causing Yoongi to jump off Hoseok’s lap and Hoseok to smirk, wrapping his arm around the oldest boyfriend’s waist.

“Jungkookie’s gonna be staying here until further notice,” Jimin vaguely stated towards his boyfriends. By the lack of confusion on their faces, I assumed Jimin had told them what was going on before he came to get me.

I was led to the guest room where I left my suitcase by the door, roughly kicked my shoes off, and fell on the bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

K.T.H

It had been a long day at work and I was ready for some cuddles from my baby.

“Honey, I’m home~” I sing-songed through the house, taking my shoes off and setting my bag by the door. No response.

“Jungkook?” I called a few times, walking through the house. I heard little sniffles coming from Jungkook and I’s shared room.

I opened the door to see my baby with tears running down his soft cheeks.

“Baby what’s wrong?” I asked, stepping towards him. He stepped back.

That was when I took notice of the empty drawers littering the floor behind him and the empty hangers on his side of the closet. I looked down at the suitcase that was resting behind him.

I looked up at him, tears brimming both of our eyes.

“What’s going on?” I asked, starting to cry.

“I-I,” he started, stuttering as I looked around frantically, trying to find something that could stop whatever was happening for a minute.

“Are you,” I started, taking a deep breath to calm myself a little. “Are you leaving me?”

“N-no. Y-you’re gonna be leaving me,” he whispered, looking down at his feet.

“I would never leave you, my love,” I said, becoming more confused at his statement.

“I’m pregnant, Taehyung,” he said.

“W-what?” I stuttered, eyes widening in disbelief.

“Yeah, I’m pregnant. Apparently guys can get pregnant but it only happens to every like 1/100 guys. I just happen to be one of them,” he said, voice sounding exhausted from all the tears that I’d shed that day.

“No way,” I said, turning around and cradling my head in this hands before running my fingers through my hair. There is no way that I got my boyfriend pregnant. 

“Yes way, Taehyung,” he said, turning my back to him. I took this as an opportunity to leave and take a walk. I needed to clear my mind. It was hard to believe.

I didn’t walk, though. The moment I walked through the front door, I ran. I ran and ran, not going anywhere in particular. I ran until I ran into a park. It was late, probably about midnight, and nobody was there. I laid under a big tree and started crying. I cried, thinking about how my boyfriend probably felt about me leaving, how he probably thought I was leaving for good. I cried thinking about how I didn’t know how to be a father and I was about to be one.

I cried until I passed out. 

-----------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up to the sun shining through the bumpy looking leaves. I had a headache, but I immediately remembered the events of yesterday. I shot up from my spot under the tree and sprinted home.

I arrived and grabbed my key from my pocket. I walked in the door to be met with silence.

I headed to the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water.

I walked to sit on the kitchen table and stopped. The glass slipped out of my hand and crashed to the ground, shattering, but I couldn’t care less.

His key and credit card were on the table, along with a note.

Dear Taehyung,

You probably don’t care what happens to me. I’m a freak, a pregnant man, but I still love you. You don’t love me, and I guess I’ll have to learn to accept that.

After you ran out, I broke down crying, but Jimin came and picked me up and took me back to his place along with all my stuff. Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi will help me raise the baby after it’s born. Don’t worry about it, you won’t have to be responsible for it at all.

The key to the apartment is under the mat. The spare car key is on the kitchen table along with the credit card for our shared bank account.

I love you, so much

-Jungkook <3

I love you too, Jungkook. So much. Don't go to Jimin.

He’s really gone, I thought as I slid to the ground, not minding the glass shards that dug into my arms, palms, wrists, and face as I laid on the ground, crying again.

He’s really gone.

Hey Author Speaking!
Word Count: 1807
This chapter is a little late but I finally got it out. This book will probably be ending in the next chapter. Hope you guys have all enjoyed it! After this book, I will be focusing on my new story called Good Boy. I'm co-writing it, so hopefully even when I can't write, the girl I'm writing with will be able to. Go read it when this book is over! It's TaehyungxOC and it will be worth it I promise! Love you all!

-Amy :)<3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

495K 15.1K 57
Jungkook and Taehyung became exes, but their two hyungs wanted them to be together again so they made a "fake" project. "You know what?! Just go with...
88.8K 2K 32
Continuation of THE CHEATER ⫽VKOOK⫽ Taehyung and Jungkook broke up 6 months ago. What will happen between the two once they meet again? Will they get...
42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
65.2K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.