good kim namjoon (k.nj)

By yoonkidoonki

a story in which a intelligent delinquent from boston, massachusetts wanders the halls of harvard university... More

preview

6 0 0
By yoonkidoonki

"good kim namjoon"

a kim namjoon story

feat. bts

"you're a mathematical genius, yet... you spend your time watching baseball games with your mates down at the local pub, sculling beers like you don't have to wake up for your day job the next day. why?"

"none yours. it's what i like to do, it keeps me goin', ya know? being with my mates drinkin' and getting around the south side in our cars looking for a fist fight. now you wanna fuck off or what?"

"hah, that's no way to speak to your therapist."

set in: 1980 boston, massachusetts

DISCLAIMER:

This writing is purely fiction; the characters used or represented in this book in no way reflect themselves in real life. They have purely been used by the author's imagination and does not intend to tarnish their image. Some characters, however, are completely fictional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
457K 31.2K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
91.9K 3.1K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...