Human in Zootopia

By ShakeNBake101

Camila Barns is your average 16 year old. Nothing she's done has been exciting or adventurous. But, as she wa... More

A/N
Wannabe
A Frightful Past, but an Exciting Future
Chases and Red Velvet Ice Cream
Am I in Panama or What?!
Waffles
The Chase
Fires Don't Stop Han Solo
Trailer!
Save the Drama for Dr. Llama
Jazzpaws

Cool Kid Patrol

798 18 21
By ShakeNBake101

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while and stuck to my schedule, I just recently got back from my trip to Hawaii

Oh, and above are some Police vines seeing as this book is about Zootopia, enjoy.

Anyway, onto the story!

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ--◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ

Nick, Judy, and Camila were in a ZPD police car on patrol for the day. Judy was behind the wheel, Nick was shotgun, and Camila was in the backseat.

Luckily, the glass was made so that the cars passengers could see outside, but to everyone looking in, it looked like a very tinted window.

"What's so great about patrol, again?" Camila asked, sighing as she looked at the passing scenery.

"Patrol is for cool kids, duh," Judy said while glancing at her mirror to look at Camila.

"Wow, going 25 miles, what fun, goody me..."

"Hey, one mile over 25 and we break the speed limit," Nick pointed out.

"What's so cool about it though? Tbh, it's not very cool as you put it."

"Well, for one, we're not cooped up at the ZPD doing paperwork, it's something different." Nick said as he moved his paws to motion to himself and Judy. "Something new happens every day.  And secondly, who wouldn't want to ride in a cop car?" Nick answered.

Camila raised her hand. "I would very much like it if I was excluded from patrol."

"Come on, patrols not that bad! This is every kids dream growing up!" Judy said.

The teen rolled her eyes and sighed. "Yeah, maybe if you're a 5 year old! Where's the action at! Where's the excitement? Where's the police siren!?"
Camila exclaimed. "Because I see none of that at the moment, therefore making this trip uneventful."

Suddenly, a blue car sped past the three, a trail of dust shooting behind.

Nick smiled and turned his head backwards to look at Camila. "I think you just answered your own question."

That's when the cars siren turned and accelerated towards the blue vehicle. Camila suddenly gripped to the leather seat tightly.

"Woah, fast car," Camila pointed out. "What happened to 25 miles?"

"Yep," Judy chirped, her eyes glued on the road. "Can go up to 175 miles per hour! And we're allowed to go over the limit for this particular situation."

"Wow, that's actually pretty impre- Woah!" Camila sounded as the car made a sharp left turn, causing her body to violently shift to the other side.

"Sorry, you guys ok?" Judy asked, briefly looking at Nick, then at their guest through the rear view mirror.

"Yep!"

"Never better."

"Great, because another turn is-"

The car then made another sudden turn, but to the right, causing Camila to shift again. She made a groaning noise.

"Wait, do you even have your license! Because if you don't then-"

Another unexpected left turn.

"-you need to work on your turns!"

"Hey, listen bud," Nick started-

Another right jerk.

"Judy has been driving for a long time, longer than you I know for sure. And this isn't the first time she's driven a car, she definitely wouldn't be a cop if she couldn't."

"Ok, just-Gah!"

A left jerk.

"So...many-"

A right jerk.

"Turns!"

"Well, get used to it kid!"

After a minute or two of even more turns,  they were all following the blue car down a straight road. The scenery beside them had now turned to a blur because of the speed.

Judy pressed the gas pedal even more and soon enough, they were right on their tail! (not literally of course, just right behind)

But, suddenly, Judy took a right turn, while the blue car was still going straight!

'Wow, cops very impressive this is the exact way how you loose a criminal,' Camila thought rolling her eyes. 'I might as well tell them what to do, since these weirdos don't now how to do their job.'

"Hey, what are you doing female Bugs Bunny, they didn't make a turn!"

"We know that!" The two said at the same time.

Nick then paused. "Wait, who's Bugs-"

"Not very important at the moment!" Camila replied as she her nails even deeper into the cars material.

Judy then took another turn.

She continued going straight. The blue car could be heard zooming. The mysterious driver were headed straight for them!

"Oh I see what you did there," Camila started. "You took that turn so you would trap-"

That's when Judy stopped right in front of the blue vehicle, causing whoever was on the wheel to break and stop. 

Judy and Nick then opened the doors and jumped down. Before hey closed the door, they looked at Camila

"Stay in the car," Judy warned. "We don't want to risk exposing you to the public."

"But-"

"No buts! Nick said, pointing his paw firmly. "This could be dangerous!"

And with that, they closed the door, walking over to the blue vehicle.

While they were walking towards it, a small otter had gotten out of the car, and was now running from the two police officers, who were running right behind him.

Camila sighed and fidgeted with her hands.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ--◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ

...

...

...

'IMSOBOREDPLZSOMEBODYSAVEMEBEFOREIDIEOFBOREDOM!' Camila thought.

"Hang in there baby, things are crazy, but I know you futures bright!" She then sang as she gently tapped her her fingers against her upper leg.

"Hang in there baby, there's no maybe, everything turn-" The girl stopped singing and looked as the doors to the cars opened.

"Took you long enough losers. So, what happened to our otter friend, did you catch em' or what?"

But when Camila looked up, expecting to hear a response from either Judy or Nick, she gasped as she saw a panda and koala dressed in black sitting in the front two seats. As they looked at her they both shuddered.

"The boss was right," the Koala started up, "whatever this-this thing is, it's really ugly."

"Hey!" Camila exclaimed.

She then tried to get out of the car, her hands shooting forward as she tried to quickly reach the door handle, but the panda had pushed a button, causing  the human girl to groan.

"Stupid car locks!"

"Alright boss, we've got the creature right here, we're driving to base now." Th panda said through his small but noticeable earpiece.

◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ--◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗--ᵔᴥᵔ

A/N: What's gonna happen to Camila? Where are Nick and Judy? Who are these two animals in the car with the human? Find out in the next update! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 946 33
when 16 year old harley joseph is in a serious car accident, she was put into a coma. everyday, her parents come and visit her, and talk to her, just...
Camila By Engy Wael

General Fiction

1.1K 121 20
COMPLETED ✅ 🅆🄴🄻🄲🄾🄼🄴 🅃🄾 🄲🄰🄼🄸🄻🄰'🅂 🄻🄸🄵🄴 🅂🅃🄾🅁🅈
129K 7.5K 59
What happens when a 23 year old struggling artist tries to live a double life? More importantly, what happens when her tall, brown-haired boss starts...
251K 7.3K 34
22 year old Camila Cabello never believed in love at first sight but when it crashes into her in the form of a gorgeous girl and four piping hot cups...