The Life Of Priest Young | A...

By pyt_redd

Priest " Ghost " Young & Faith " Beanie " Gonzales have known each other ever since their preschool days but... More

Characters
Author's Note Before You Continue ...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
⚠️ Before I Continue ... ⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Yall Miss Me❔❕
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
❕MUST READ ❕
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 5

729 20 0
By pyt_redd

Priest
New York
August 2018 , 4 Months Later
Months had passed since I last saw or heard from Faith and that was unlike us , unlike me mainly. Even though she was on my mind every second of everyday 24/7 , I still had a life of my own and things I had to get handled and situated as well. My mom was scheduled to go into a detox rehab facility for depression and alcohol in about 2 weeks and she was doing better until about 2 months ago , when I saw her pass out right in front of me while she fixing her plate for breakfast one morning and she had to stay in the hospital for at least 4 days at the most.

My mom's friend Debbie came all the way down to Brooklyn from New Jersey just to come stay and be with her at the hospital until I got myself together and situated. I couldn't take it to see my mom in pain like that especially when she was wasted drunk or could barely even recognize her own family or friends or the people around her. She would have some good and days but that day was much different from all the others.

" Auntie " Debbie decided to stay in Brooklyn with my mom until she went into rehab which was good for me because ever since the hospital , it seemed like my mom was getting worse and it actually dawned on me that she truly did need help more than ever. I just knew it was time to put her in that rehab center. I would do anything to help and see my mom get better and see her laugh and smile again.

I tried to call Faith since I saw that she called me but I didn't pick the phone cause I was dealing with my mom and still trying to figure out where my lil foster brother Rah was or where he might be. I tried calling like twice every month but I still didn't get a answer so I jus stopped calling and texting all together.

Even though I was going through hard times right now , I still wanted .... needed her by my side like no other. I couldn't deny the feelings I had for Faith , they became stronger and stronger everyday and that just didn't sit right with me. I needed her to know how I felt and finally get it off my chest but I desperately needed to know whether she felt the same way about me. Every time I saw her or was around her , I always got butterflies and they never went away since the day she came by to see me after my father passed. It was like someone sent me a angel to watch over me and Faith was that angel.

Since my mom was getting worse and it seemed like I had nothing else or no one to turn to , I had decided to call up an old friend from way way back in high school about sparing me a job pushing weight ( selling drugs ) until I got back on my feet. I didn't wanna get back into this street life but the way my mother was and me not having a job anyway , I honestly didn't have a choice and I needed this job badly.

I called up an old friend from high school days , Kody but known as Koda in the streets.

Priest's Homeboy Kody
He been moving weight ever since middle school and word out on the streets was that he damn near chopped a nigga finger off just cause the nigga was coming up short on his money. That rumor was never cleared up or found out to be true so everybody just leave it alone and moved on to the next. He fucked around and started fucking with this chick named Krystal from Cali after high school then he moved up there with her and started moving more and more weight , that's when the money really started rolling in.

But Krystal was with Kody way before the drugs and the money , they actually met when Kody was near the end of his senior year at Clark Atlanta University. He was close to graduating but he fucked around and put 2 niggas in the hospital for trying to push up on his girl. Shit if I was him , I woulda did the same shit for my girl too. After that , they became like the black Bonnie & Clyde , ride or die to the end. Krystal went on to graduate from CAU and got her business degree and cosmetology license and now she is the sole owner of her own salon called Kry's Salon over on 3rd & Edison , about a hour away from where they live.

                   Kody and Krystal's House
It was around 11 at night , when I hit Kody up and he told me to meet him at his spot on the west side of Cali. I was guessing that Krys was at her salon working since he didn't mention anything about her while we was chopping it up on the phone. I still managed to have Faith on my mind too but I really needed to get this money and I honestly didn't know if she was gone be ready for this life that she was gone be put into one day , maybe sooner than later.

                           The Next Morning
I woke up at the crack of dawn early the next morning so I could catch my plane to Cali to talk to Kody about helping push this weight. It was around 4:30am and I didn't have to catch my plane till 6 this morning so I got up , took a shower , did my hygiene routine and picked out my outfit. I didn't care where I went I always made sure I looked good .. always.

                       Priest's Outfit For Cali
After I got half dressed , I came downstairs with my shoes and overnight bag in my hand and whipped me a lil something to eat before my flight. I whipped me up some pancakes , eggs , bacon and sausage with a glass of orange juice on the side. I finished up my breakfast and washed the dishes so I could finish up getting ready then as I got done getting ready , I went back upstairs to my room to put my chains , earrings and watch on then once I was all the way ready , I picked up my phone from the bedside dresser and took a picture of my fit and posted it on instagram with the caption Headed Out To LA.

It was after 5am once I realized it was almost time to leave the house so I could catch my flight in time. The airport was maybe 45 minutes to a hour ago away from my crib but I needed that drive time to figure out how Faith and I was gonna work out in this life I most likely was gonna be introducing to her , maybe soon enough.

I made sure the house was locked up and shit before I walked out to my car to get on the road to the airport. My mom's friend Debbie was still staying at the house in the guest room so I really didn't have to worry about her unless she called for an emergency or some shit. I headed out on the road and as I was driving , I started to think about the life I would be living sooner than later , like how would my mom feel ? , would she still love me ? , would I get addicted to this shit and couldn't stop ?

Those questions began to ramble around in my head the closer I got to the airport. But honestly the most important question of all that I really needed to be asking myself was , how would Faith honestly feel about doing this ?  That was the question that really needed to be answered before anything else really. About a hour or so later , I arrived at the airport and I parked my car and walked inside but I had this feeling like someone was there watching and waiting on me. I went to take a sit down in one of the seats in the waiting room but as I sat and waited , I felt eyes on me like someone was literally watching me so I got up and went to the restroom to get myself together , I went inside the restroom , splashed water on face and looked at myself in the mirror for a few minutes.

As soon as I started to walk out the restroom , I was beyond shocked and stopped in my tracks as I saw a lil thick , short girl with this banging body figure and long soft black hair but if my eyes wasn't playing tricks on me , I swear on my momma she looked just like Faith , the girl that I had deep feelings for and couldn't stop thinking about. I wiped my hand over my face one more time to make sure I was seeing clearly and I be god damned I was right , the girl that was standing right here in front of me .. was Faith.

Faith's Outfit
She was standing there right in front of me looking beautiful as ever .. as she did every time I saw her. She had a dark gray colored off the shoulder jumpsuit with some black low heels and shades. She looked so scrumptious I couldn't stop staring at her.

"F-F- Faith , w-what are you doing here ? I thought you were suppose to be in Atlanta." I stumbled as I quickly got myself together.

"Well if you must know Mr. Young , yes I was in Atlanta but I came back in town as soon I could once I saw ya picture on instagram you posted about going to LA." She said as she walked up closer to me taking her shades so I could see her beautiful eyes.

"So you flew all the way back out here to New York just to see me or did you come out here because of a job or somethin' ?" I asked eyeing her so I could tell if she was lying to me or not.

"Well I do have a lil modeling gig booked for later today but I also came out here because I wanted to talk to you about something I've been meaning to tell you for sometime now." She said tilting her head down a little bit as if she was ashamed to tell me whatever it was she had to tell me.

"Awee c'mon on Fay , I'm sure whatever you gotta tell me it can't be that bad. " I said lifting her chin with my finger as I smiled and winked at her and she blushed but covered her mouth , even though I already saw.

" I mean you might be right , it might not be all that bad. Maybe I'm just a lil nervous to tell you that's all. But could it maybe wait until you got back from LA so it wouldn't be as awkward while you're there ? " She asked playing with the little buttons on my jacket.

" Uh yeah of course baby girl , whatever's comfortable for you. Whatever you want." I said putting her hair behind her ear and bringing her close to give her a light kiss on the head.

" Okay , when you get back in town just give me a call so we can meet up somewhere and talk and then we can take it from there. We might just be taking this " friendship " to the next level , you never know. She said turning to walk away and looked back to wink at me.

" Wait hold up , w-what you tryna say Fay. " He yelled to her as she began to walk back to waiting area in the airport lobby.

" Oh don't worry that lil head of yours , you'll find out. She said in her sexy seductive voice and gave me the eye , which turned me on a lil bit.

I laughed to myself when she turned back around and walked away. My mind was spinning with thoughts of what she had to tell me 100 miles a minute. All I could think about was her , her smile and the way she laughed. That's what motivated me to tell her how I really felt about her and that I didn't want to lose her but most importantly it motivated me even more to tell her that I was gone start dealing drugs soon with my friend Koby. But I knew after I got things settled with Kody , I had to find out where my foster brother Rah was and see how things were going with him.

By the time I walked out the restroom , a voice came over the intercom letting me know that my flight to LA was boarding. I couldn't wait to get on that plane and some damn sleep. My eyes were burning like fire and legs felt like jello. But I also couldn't wait to see my nigga Kody. That nigga right there , he was like my right hand man in high school even though he was in and out high school because of him always getting into trouble , we somehow always managed to see each other whether it was after school or on the weekends.

I showed the lady my I.D and plane ticket then I walked through the tunnel to board the plane. Once I found my seat , I put my bags up above my seat and sat down with my phone in hand and headphones on my head.

I slouched in the chair a little as I waited for a waitress to come and ask for my drink of choice. 5 minutes later a waitress appeared beside me.

" Hello sir , how may I help you ? The waitress replied nonchalantly with a bright smile on her face like she loved her job.

" Yeah uh let me have a double Hennessy on the rocks baby girl. " I replied in my sleepy voice.

" Okay I'll be right back with ya drink sir. " she said as she walked to the back to fix my drink.

*5 minutes later *

" Here's ya drink sir , have a good flight and let me know if you need anything else okay ? " She replied as she gently touched my hand and turned to help some more aboard the plane.

I put my drink in the cup holder , turned some music on in my headphones and drifted off into a deep slumber , besides all I could think about was this little LA vacation I was about embark on and of course Faith .. as always.

Before I fell deep into my sleep , I sent Faith a text letting her know that I was on my plane safely and getting ready to take off in 10 minutes , unknowingly she had replied back within 2 seconds telling me to be safe and she'll see me when I got back in town. I smiled at her text and slipped my phone in my pocket and soon enough after that I drifted away into a much needed deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.1K 48
A mixup of college and office romance.. Story of two lovers who love each other from bottom of their heart but a misunderstanding got them separated...
244K 13.9K 32
When Byeol was severely abused by her ex-boyfriend, a new student entered the school - Nishimura Riki. The guy who she also helped her on the airport...
916 35 10
This is a book about two kids who were very, very close to each... when you see one you always see the other. One day they were separated from each o...
8.4K 399 48
Tim and Faith are engaged to be married till one night at one of their concerts, Faith catches Tim and his ex girlfriend kissing. He tries to explain...